Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Yep one of the few new things.
The Maze V4 I think? Actually not V4 but the 4th rendition of the Maze?
But is it better or just new?

Remember the little turbines in tanks?
Plus I'm pretty sure someone pointed out that style of coil has been done before? Could be wrong though

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Hcigar made the Maze up to V3. This is a completely different (debatable) RDA from a different company.
The Aspire Revvo tank uses a similar coil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

DiggityDan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
f5c4d27d1ec3d71c779822f0c1503c5c.jpg

Ultem everything.
Ultem is where it’s at. I just need a cap now.

9A9502D4-7281-46E1-A5EC-2FBD72239C92.jpeg

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have the Dead Rabbit too. I’m waiting for my new squonker to put the SQ on, which will be either tonight or tomorrow. Once I’ve tried it I’ll post what I think! I can’t wait. :xD:

CactusFanaticus

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I don’t have the dead rabbit, but considering getting one just to get that priest cap for one of my tubes, I’m a sucker for copper tubes with copper caps.

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I don’t have the dead rabbit, but considering getting one just to get that priest cap for one of my tubes, I’m a sucker for copper tubes with copper caps.
The Dead Rabbit is fantastic. It’s become one of my favorite attys, up there with the Kennedy 25 Trickster. I switched up the drip tip with the one in the picture below and it is absolutely perfect.

9DA1DFB9-8E01-4850-B1ED-6794126FA5F3.jpeg

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You know what sucks? I sold my Mölly and first B2k the other day for $300(not my price he offered) but the guy gave me cash. Now I'm stuck because if I put it into the bank to go in my PayPal the wife's gonna know what kinda money I'm spending. Either that or she's gonna straight jack some of it. it's really messing with my squonk cash because I only sold it to buy other stuff (lol obviously)

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
You could always donate the money to a good cause.Like the (Snake needs a Vacation Foundation)
Or better yet just stuff it in your mattress.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyone see that VandyVape Maze “Subohm RDA?” It has a center post with threading that accepts a disc that looks like a flat notch coil with cotton in the underside. That looks like a new innovations

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
That Maze by Vandy Vape is not an rda as it uses frigging coils just like the Aspire Revvo

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Made by a completely different company than the original so not a V4.
It is called (Maze) because the coils look like a maze.
Think (Inception)

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have the Dead Rabbit too. I’m waiting for my new squonker to put the SQ on, which will be either tonight or tomorrow. Once I’ve tried it I’ll post what I think! I can’t wait. :xD:
Warning ;

If you expect the SQ to vape like the original you will be in for a massive let down

VU Sponsors