Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

CactusFanaticus

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Im not worried. Thanks for the heads up though.
I like 2X26g/38 SS FC, staged with 24 or 26g 6 wraps, around .2 on a single coil that has plenty of air.
DA38598_B-_A716-48_B9-8_F17-_A2_F8_D8_FF4_C62.jpg

That or 3X26/38 FC is great.

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I like 2X26g/38 SS FC, staged with 24 or 26g, around .2 on a single coil that has plenty of air.
DA38598_B-_A716-48_B9-8_F17-_A2_F8_D8_FF4_C62.jpg

That or 3X26/38 FC is great.
Thanks for the recommendation! I’ll have to pick up some SS as I only have Kanthal currently.

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'd probably get banned from the thread! If I didn't, I'd leave just because you guys didn't kick me out!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
I think you're over thinking it! Cabin fever? Already? Barely made it to 73*F around here!

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good call on the mattress! But i can't be that one person that sells squonk gear and doesn't buy more squonk gear with the money!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
If I don't like something I've bought I take it to my friends store and put it in the pif-box for store credit.However if I buy something and it is truly vile/useless it gets round filed.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ughhh this -25 windchill crap is no fun :-/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My wife and I discussed moving to Alaska a few years ago. Fairfield I believe it was. I'm glad I didn't. I have a hard enough time with 18. I'd say anywhere up north is terrible right now. I know you're in VT. Props to you man.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My wife and I discussed moving to Alaska a few years ago. Fairfield I believe it was. I'm glad I didn't. I have a hard enough time with 18. I'd say anywhere up north is terrible right now. I know you're in VT. Props to you man.

They are warning folks tomorrow may get as low as -45 with the windchill which is going to cause a lot of frozen pipes for people. They are telling people not to use salt outside as well since it’ll melt and then just freeze again.

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They are warning folks tomorrow may get as low as -45 with the windchill which is going to cause a lot of frozen pipes for people. They are telling people not to use salt outside as well since it’ll melt and then just freeze again.
Yea fn nuts here -20 -30 its suppose to be a record

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've never seen it cold enough to freeze the salt. Wow. We use ice melt in NC but it's good to -16. If it gets colder than that I'll be moving further south towards the hurricanes I guess.

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah - I liked the Galatek, for a few days. Then it began to get juice off the coils into the airways as I initially feared.
Interesting-looking enough to keep and occasionally vape, but not an all-the-time rda for me. Flavor wasn't on par with some of the recent winners either...(ie, Flave...). But sometimes, I want duals. :)

I avoid attys with the weird air holes in the deck, even if they are raised

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Two winning rebuilds tonight!
Quitting while ahead.

I don't know what it is, but when I do ANY kind of clapton, it's like 50/50 for me. Just had a build that was good day one, but then I had to rip it out tonight. It was like something "went bad" flavor wise - just really "off". And this was clapton wire from Advanced...

Anyway, tonight I stuck to a "standby"...tired of messing around, these devices deserved a known good vape.
So it's simple, and I KNOW the "Cruiser" has room for bigger builds...tough shit. I threw this together nice and easy and it's perfect.
Check out the old school tip! :D:D
5wrapspacedSS.jpg
haku-gloom.jpg

Right off the bat, the B2K is worth it - at least if you like a fair amount of air like me.
SO many accessories, it's hard to choose...510 or 810, caps and rings...
Easy to build. STEEPEST angled airflow I've seen - no way to oversquonk.
Honestly, I think it's ugly, but it's certainly a great bang-for-the-buck RDA.
B2K-13.jpg

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Don't think I'll be messing with this one - plus, when test driving a new mod, I like to use a tried and true topper that I know precisely how it should behave and taste
Sounds good! I was gonna put a Nuppin on the GBox but the Stumpy just had to try it! I like the battery life on the thing, definitely better than the DB160.

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Two winning rebuilds tonight!
Quitting while ahead.

I don't know what it is, but when I do ANY kind of clapton, it's like 50/50 for me. Just had a build that was good day one, but then I had to rip it out tonight. It was like something "went bad" flavor wise - just really "off". And this was clapton wire from Advanced...

Anyway, tonight I stuck to a "standby"...tired of messing around, these devices deserved a known good vape.
So it's simple, and I KNOW the "Cruiser" has room for bigger builds...tough shit. I threw this together nice and easy and it's perfect.
Check out the old school tip! :D:D
View attachment 100152
View attachment 100153

Right off the bat, the B2K is worth it - at least if you like a fair amount of air like me.
SO many accessories, it's hard to choose...510 or 810, caps and rings...
Easy to build. STEEPEST angled airflow I've seen - no way to oversquonk.
Honestly, I think it's ugly, but it's certainly a great bang-for-the-buck RDA.
View attachment 100154

I agree that the B2K is worth it alone for the accessories it comes with, I just gotta dial in the air since I prefer a slightly tight draw. If not it was only $50 so I can’t complain to much :)

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I agree that the B2K is worth it alone for the accessories it comes with, I just gotta dial in the air since I prefer a slightly tight draw. If not it was only $50 so I can’t complain to much :)
I kept fiddlin with that damn air till it dawned on me that a slightly more restricted DT could help too! That little thin ring that cuts the air flow in half.....well let's just say it stayed on the atty for about 5 seconds (or however long it took me to put it on, take one puff and pull the thing right off).

VU Sponsors