Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have the version 2 i like the v3 with that tab to check and fire the coils good choice but if u wanna save a buck and have just basic coil jig let me now ill start lookin

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I do appreciate the offer but no worries.I got a bit of spending money this month.It just means putting of Getting that Fuchai squonker I wanted for a month or 2.No big deal.
Besides I've already gotten 2 pifs here already and I don't want to wear out my welcome or wind up feeling like a user/ scummy douche.

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I do appreciate the offer but no worries.I got a bit of spending money this month.It just means putting of Getting that Fuchai squonker I wanted for a month or 2.No big deal.
Besides I've already gotten 2 pifs here already and I don't want to wear out my welcome or wind up feeling like a user/ scummy douche.
Dont feel that way it was my offer

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
f5c4d27d1ec3d71c779822f0c1503c5c.jpg

Ultem everything.

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Damn all their coils legs face the same way.I need them to face opposite directions to work with the haku.
Looks like I'll hit up @CrazyChef v2.0 unless I can figure something else out.
Any of the coils you see on the website can be customized for you. So just shoot me a PM with your specs and I'll take care of everything else for you.

ck342

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Based on the great reviews, I sought out and bought the Revvo tank from a reputable retailer (Coval Vapes). While the flavor and vapor production are great, the tank leaked terribly from the air vents. Because the location of the leak is so close to the coil, the liquid leaking out was scalding hot. Twice with vaping in bed I received painful burns to my chest and mouth. I contacted Aspire about the problem and they asked for my receipt (which I provided) as well as the batch number and security code. These must have been on the outer box cover, which I discarded right after my purchase. When I told Aspire this, their response was that since they couldn’t verify my tank was an authentic Aspire product, they could be of no further help. As if someone has tooled up to counterfeit a $25 tank! Either I bought a defective unit or the Revvo has a serious design flaw. Either way, the customer service rep I dealt with just sucked.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Based on the great reviews, I sought out and bought the Revvo tank from a reputable retailer (Coval Vapes). While the flavor and vapor production are great, the tank leaked terribly from the air vents. Because the location of the leak is so close to the coil, the liquid leaking out was scalding hot. Twice with vaping in bed I received painful burns to my chest and mouth. I contacted Aspire about the problem and they asked for my receipt (which I provided) as well as the batch number and security code. These must have been on the outer box cover, which I discarded right after my purchase. When I told Aspire this, their response was that since they couldn’t verify my tank was an authentic Aspire product, they could be of no further help. As if someone has tooled up to counterfeit a $25 tank! Either I bought a defective unit or the Revvo has a serious design flaw. Either way, the customer service rep I dealt with just sucked.

Welcome to Squonkers are Bonkers

Get a squonker, build your own ooils and you won't have to deal with expensive coils and leaky tanks

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
You know what sucks? I sold my Mölly and first B2k the other day for $300(not my price he offered) but the guy gave me cash. Now I'm stuck because if I put it into the bank to go in my PayPal the wife's gonna know what kinda money I'm spending. Either that or she's gonna straight jack some of it. it's really messing with my squonk cash because I only sold it to buy other stuff (lol obviously)

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You know what sucks? I sold my Mölly and first B2k the other day for $300(not my price he offered) but the guy gave me cash. Now I'm stuck because if I put it into the bank to go in my PayPal the wife's gonna know what kinda money I'm spending. Either that or she's gonna straight jack some of it. it's really messing with my squonk cash because I only sold it to buy other stuff (lol obviously)

Prepaid Walmart card brother. Can link it straight to PayPal. That's what I have to do. Then just act like I had it already. My issue is she checks the mail. Ha ha

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Prepaid Walmart card brother. Can link it straight to PayPal. That's what I have to do. Then just act like I had it already. My issue is she checks the mail. Ha ha

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
I check the mail here But I really don't go to walmart

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
All I can say is don't lie. I won't even suggest that you can just deposit a few times and say you sell coils, yeah I won't even mention that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah I know I actually do sell a few different things, but they're all online and I get paid PP. I don't sell things locally very often and that's why this type of crap aggravates me.
Also I never lie to my wife about this stuff, I just don't tell her these "plastic boxes" as she calls them are worth so much.

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I finally got the GBox 200. This is a rather large, heavy sucker! TC seems to work OK in it but I need to play a bit longer with the settings, it even has a TC-TCR mode. At first blush, you can not adjust TCR values for a given metal (say SS) while in TC-SS mode and that sucks!

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The way I try a new atty, I start with a simple 28g SS coil, that is my base line. I modify builds after that until I get the vape I like. Enjoy!

Thanks, I usually always start off with some sort of a 28g SS coil as well. I want something I can use in the sub 35w area and be on the snugger side.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
watching his vlog that was live a few hours ago now ;)

I know he likes the molly but will tear it a new ass over the issues the V1 had with battery wraps, and copper contacts... then tear into the v2 about the shit bottle and over bent copper contacts LOL.

But they were very minor things to adjust... but we all know Todd is thorough and has his opinions ;)

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
watching his vlog that was live a few hours ago now ;)

I know he likes the molly but will tear it a new ass over the issues the V1 had with battery wraps, and copper contacts... then tear into the v2 about the shit bottle and over bent copper contacts LOL.

But they were very minor things to adjust... but we all know Todd is thorough and has his opinions ;)
Yep just finished watching it myself.
He did a Full Busardo +

fartbubble

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
New list for the Alcatraz rda. Tempted but the airflow is tiny (Hadley at its max with going down to an O16 at smallest)

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyone see that VandyVape Maze “Subohm RDA?” It has a center post with threading that accepts a disc that looks like a flat notch coil with cotton in the underside. That looks like a new innovations

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyone see that VandyVape Maze “Subohm RDA?” It has a center post with threading that accepts a disc that looks like a flat notch coil with cotton in the underside. That looks like a new innovations

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Yep one of the few new things.
The Maze V4 I think? Actually not V4 but the 4th rendition of the Maze?
But is it better or just new?

Remember the little turbines in tanks?

Last edited:

VU Sponsors