Squonkers are Bonkers

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I get what you're saying but it reminded me of the shoes salesman advertising his wares, yelling to passers by : these shoes will last you a lifetime!!!! adding is sotto voce...if you don't live too long!
Honestly, I really like squonking but so far the only mods that are remotely close to the same zip code with mech mods are the Pico sqweeze. My other two are the Kanger 160 and Dripbox 2. I have a brass Coppervape and a Wraith that I ordered and should make a nice Christmas present to myself 'cause that's about when they'll get here. I like the REO but it is the plain aluminum and unless I use it daily it will oxidize, or it will become another project I have to re-finish at some point and my time is in very short supply for the foreseeable future.

Unless you dynamite it or something, the body will last forever, you do have to refurbish the guts periodically, but not every year even.

But If it's not your thing, it's not your thing....

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Keep it and upgrade to Corey's contacts.

9ac886d4c025e00f7ecf940ee5b6f9ec.jpg

Screw replaces the hot spring. Which is where most of the REO voltage drop happens.

It'll perform like a $500 mod then

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
Dan, it the contact point silver?

PhantomOp

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Squonkers -- I'm getting ready to do a FastTech order. Already have a Coppervape Silver, Hadlay clone enroute, NarDA clone in cart... any other recommendations that will fit 22-24mm base ? Trying to pick through the 73 pages here and haven't got far (I jump onto rabbit trails quickly)

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Squonkers -- I'm getting ready to do a FastTech order. Already have a Coppervape Silver, Hadlay clone enroute, NarDA clone in cart... any other recommendations that will fit 22-24mm base ? Trying to pick through the 73 pages here and haven't got far (I jump onto rabbit trails quickly)
Goon clone with squonk pin.

or for less air the Odis atty clone. Love mine.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Is there any way for those of us not allowed on ecf to get ahold of those contacts?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
I think corey is on one of the social media platforms. Or I could give him your email and request?

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Check THIS out - it's a regularly updated list of ALL THINGS SQUONK at Fasttech!

Ya might want an Origen Little (aka O-16) - depending on your vaping preferences. It's teensy, only 16mm, but a really nice "restricted lung" draw flavor atty (as is the Narda)...

Not sure what else. Perhaps a Goon clone? I'm not liking mine, but most everyone else seems to...

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Check THIS out - it's a regularly updated list of ALL THINGS SQUONK at Fasttech!

Ya might want an Origen Little (aka O-16) - depending on your vaping preferences. It's teensy, only 16mm, but a really nice "restricted lung" draw flavor atty (as is the Narda)...

Not sure what else. Perhaps a Goon clone? I'm not liking mine, but most everyone else seems to...
I like my 22 mm goon clone. I run on one hole only though :)
Isn't the origen little lots more restricted airflow than the NarDa?

My NarDa clone is not too tight. The only Origin Little I have tried is butthole tight.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Ya might want an Origen Little (aka O-16) - depending on your vaping preferences. It's teensy, only 16mm, but a really nice "restricted lung" draw flavor atty

Or both ???

The Origen is an excellent suggestion for a MTL flavor atty for your Mrs - in fact, a Pico squeeze with an Origen might be a pretty good bet

PhantomOp

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The Origen is an excellent suggestion for a MTL flavor atty for your Mrs - in fact, a Pico squeeze with an Origen might be a pretty good bet
Ya, I figured if she didn't like the CoV Wraith, then she would really like the Pico Squeeze as it is smaller.

Looking up the Origen...

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Of course no hotspring = less protection.
Just sayin.

Like a coppervape, or tmod, or cc...

Yep, as I said I was just saying in case someone had not though about that and would care.

Good point although a good point too is understanding batteries, ohms law a bit, knowing to not get stupid in what a person is doing with resistance. I am not saying that is a guarantee to not have a battery vent or explode. What it says is if one errs on the side of caution the ratio of risk mitigates a fair amount. Nothing in life is ever one hundred percent safe.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

My NarDa clone is not too tight. The only Origin Little I have tried is butthole tight.

NarDA is too airyish to get a good MTL - and that whistle :eek:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
NarDA is too airyish to get a good MTL - and that whistle :eek:
Yep pretty airish compared to the little and one thing the NarDa clone got the same as the origional is the whistle :)
To me the little is closer to a carto draw.

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I like the O-16 draw, and find it not THAT different than a Narda.
If it seemed super-tight, my GUESS is that it was wicking - you can block the airflow in an O16 with wick pretty easily - and it's a big difference...

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
MMmmm - test driving the LE clone I got from Rudedog (thanks dude!)

Airier than I usually like, but the flavor is outstanding - it's a keeperScreen Shot 2017-01-31 at 7.04.54 PM.png

PhantomOp

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Ok, going with this list for this payday... gotta watch my spending. I can get out of hand. :eek: Other stuff in the cart, but not Squonk related. :D

upload_2017-2-1_0-17-35.png

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Ok, going with this list for this payday... gotta watch my spending. I can get out of hand. :eek: Other stuff in the cart, but not Squonk related. :D

View attachment 73361

Those Frankenskull replacement bottles are the worst bottles I ever tried - hands down. Just my two cents

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
A CARTO!
:eek:

Hah.
Let me look that up in a dictionary.
Use a phone book and find someone to call, from a phone booth for help.
Maybe write up what I learn with a typewriter, and they can put it in a newspaper.

:D:D

Yep pretty airish compared to the little and one thing the NarDa clone got the same as the origional is the whistle :)
To me the little is closer to a carto draw.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

PhantomOp

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
And some of that shopping cart include some tanks (RTAs) due to my "hobby" with those type as well. New OBS Engine and Engine Mini will be en-route as well.

VU Sponsors