Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

Jasonrecio

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey guys, just a heads up...I got a pico squeeze and slapped a NARda clone on it with a .5, 3mm kanthal and it's a squonking machine....it's fookin tiny...
I have a narda clone what size 510?

San Antonio,Texas

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good get on the stumpy brewbear. $77 is pretty good
I had asked for a pic of the deck, another guy PM'd and bought it. I thought the seller would have at least replied to my question first....Oh well, not a cool move.

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I had asked for a pic of the deck, another guy PM'd and bought it. I thought the seller would have at least replied to my question first....Oh well, not a cool move.

Lol wait. Where was a Stumpy for sale?

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Does it count that you helped me last night?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

That was fun - but I already own all of that :giggle:

Think I'm just getting impatient with China (usually I'm better at waiting) because there are some clones I'm anxious to try to see if it might be worth pursuing the real thing

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bit of dissapointment.
The Hobo Drifter clone at FT is not 1:1.
The squonk centerpost set they sell will not work in the clone :(

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Bit of dissapointment.
The Hobo Drifter clone at FT is not 1:1.
The squonk centerpost set they sell will not work in the clone :(

Saw that in their forum

caihlen

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If anyone is interested, I took my Dremel and opened up the air holes on the NARda clone this evening. I'm running it with the air holes opposite the holes it the deck so the air is hitting the coil perpendicular. My own opinion is that, for the clone at least, this is an improvement in flavor and vapor production. The coil is a 3mm, .55 ohm 6 wrap plain kanthal wire, and the wick is cotton bacon.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If anyone is interested, I took my Dremel and opened up the air holes on the NARda clone this evening. I'm running it with the air holes opposite the holes it the deck so the air is hitting the coil perpendicular. My own opinion is that, for the clone at least, this is an improvement in flavor and vapor production. The coil is a 3mm, .55 ohm 6 wrap plain kanthal wire, and the wick is cotton bacon.

I run my NarDa clone with dual 2.5 mm SS coils. Pretty nice.

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My Narda's collecting dust lol been running Tugboat v2 & Nuppin combos non-stop

PhantomOp

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Can you post a pic of it. I'm 100% visual and then re-read. :D

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Have to check and see if I have anything that will shoot close up. Prolly be tomorrow. I just put them side by side beside the airholes and hook each end under the screws. Side to side they have about equal spacing between each coil and the air hole posts.
A bit tricky, hook down one end of both coils and then work on the other end.

mach1ne

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
hi squonkers, i need a bit of help. i recently picked up a frankenskull clone from 3fv and i am looking for a replacement pin for the rda that came with it. when i was installing the coils, the whole positive post came out with half the 510 pin in it. im not sure if it was already broken/compromised somehow, or if im super strong...it doesnt matter now lol... i have a couple of other hollowed out 510 pins but none of them fit in this frankenskull rda. the only option i can think of right now is to go through all my spare parts baggies and try to find a regular pin that will fit the rda and then try to drill it out. anyone have a better idea?

ps - dont worry, i have a goon on there right now so im still squonkin, i just want to fix that poor little guy so he can get off the bench and fulfill his destiny. :cheers:

mach1ne

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Do you have a set of calipers to measure it?

FatDaddyVapes.com maybe --

View attachment 73436
no calipers unfortunately. all i know is that the goon one, and the other two random spares i found in my little spare parts baggies dont fit it. hopefully someone here has one and can measure or take a pic of it for me or something. thanks for the link/help though :cheers:

PhantomOp

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
no calipers unfortunately. all i know is that the goon one, and the other two random spares i found in my little spare parts baggies dont fit it. hopefully someone here has one and can measure or take a pic of it for me or something. thanks for the link/help though :cheers:
Grab a rule (or paper one / PC screen one) and measure it in inches or cm. If in inches, then convert to mm. Take a pic and upload here if you would like.

http://www.inchcalculator.com/printable-ruler/

VU Sponsors