Wide bore drip tip;
Dual-post design deck for single or dual coil build;
Adjustable airflow control;
6.2mm deep juice well;
Diameter: 22mm;

mach1ne

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ok my roomie came home and found the two parts of the broken pin (which i thought were already thrown out). i got some pics of it. please excuse the pin i stuck through it to hold the two parts together...

Capture.PNG

edit - thanks for trying @inspects <3 i prolly will buy a bunch of various spares. i hadnt really considered breaking a 510, but these are hollow and i apparently have super strength so best to be safe and get spares.

PhantomOp

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ok my roomie came home and found the two parts of the broken pin (which i thought were already thrown out). i got some pics of it. please excuse the pin i stuck through it to hold the two parts together...

View attachment 73439

edit - thanks for trying @inspects <3 i prolly will buy a bunch of various spares. i hadnt really considered breaking a 510, but these are hollow and i apparently have super strength so best to be safe and get spares.
It "appears" the FatDaddy vapes pins may work for you.

This link has some pictures with measurements of FD pins.
http://www.modmaker.co.uk/Squonk-Pa...eder-3mm-Posi-Contact-With-Hex-Hole-Pack-Of-3

PhantomOp

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

mach1ne

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@PhantomOp the velocity one looks much closer. will definitely try that one first...ten bucks for one pin though? i bet theres a ten dollar velocity clone on ft that comes with one free lol. thanks for all the help :cheers:

PhantomOp

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
@PhantomOp the velocity one looks much closer. will definitely try that one first...ten bucks for one pin though? i bet theres a ten dollar velocity clone on ft that comes with one free lol. thanks for all the help :cheers:
I didn't say to buy it from there! :D

I'll stand by my sig on this one!

** LINK DISCLAIMER **
If I have linked a 3rd Party vendor website, it does not mean I am 100% in support or saying that they are the BEST option, price, or source of information for the referenced product or topic. These are reference points ONLY. Please, do your due diligence and shop the competition. Knowledge is power and it is always in your best interest to have the knowledge.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

I got a whole Charm clone from Gear Best for under $10 today, lol

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

Don't know where you got yours or what it cost, but on FT, the Frankeskull with atty costs $18.95, the Frankenskull w/o atty is $14.62, making the atty worth only $4.33....

mach1ne

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Don't know where you got yours or what it cost, but on FT, the Frankeskull with atty costs $18.95, the Frankenskull w/o atty is $14.62, making the atty worth only $4.33....
i got mine at 3fv for the same price. they dont sell the atty by itself though or i would likely just buy another one. the goon lp pin they sell looks pretty close too, i will throw one of those on my next order at least...and probably use this whole ten dollar pin vs ten dollar rda (with pin) as possibly the flimsiest justification i have ever used for buying more rdas :cheers:

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
i got mine at 3fv for the same price. they dont sell the atty by itself though or i would likely just buy another one. the goon lp pin they sell looks pretty close too, i will throw one of those on my next order at least...and probably use this whole ten dollar pin vs ten dollar rda (with pin) as possibly the flimsiest justification i have ever used for buying more rdas :cheers:

Really not flimsy when you look at the cost of a pin that may or may not fit on an atty that is likely flimsy anyway :p

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
There you go. That will keep your mind of shopping for more shit.

No. It will only encourage her. "Oh, look I'm missing that piece of shit in my shit.
I need to go buy more shit."

I see it happen continually with my wife. She works at Goodwill and bring in shirts
every week or every other week. "I better go through these and take some back
to re-donate." Two days after she hauls in five or six, she comes in toting another
dozen. *smh & chuckling* :) Woe men, cannot live with them nor without.

I merely step aside until things start going really South. Then, I just clear my throat
and give the "look". She then fills in my conversation for me. She already knows
what I'll say. At least she does most of the time. :)

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm almost positive the pin in the Petri V2 is an M2.5

"This just in ... Dale's a positive pin." Who woulda thunk it? Highlight reel at
6 AM EST bring :popcorn: & :coffee:. "That is all, carry on!"

The Fast Tech pins will fit the standard Goons. Not sure they fit Goon LPS but
you might give 'em a go.

Last edited:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
If anyone is interested, I took my Dremel and opened up the air holes on the NARda clone this evening. I'm running it with the air holes opposite the holes it the deck so the air is hitting the coil perpendicular. My own opinion is that, for the clone at least, this is an improvement in flavor and vapor production. The coil is a 3mm, .55 ohm 6 wrap plain kanthal wire, and the wick is cotton bacon.

Saw the pictures too. Might eventually end up doing that in a manner, here as well. Not got
a brand name Dremel or even rotary tool. We do have a battery operated drill though and
files I can chuck into it. Do know where there is a vise. Hm, might even just borrow wife's
BIL's drill press and do similar. Now you got me pondering too early of a morn. Awe well, I'll live. :)

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Sprekend over de Goon ...

Thought I might try something finky & see where it landed me. Grabbed
off a bunch of 32 awg Kanthal. Used a snap swivel, run up a piece folded
over double, as to have four strands of 32 awg. Hooked the loose end
round a clip on a stylus, twisted. Nipped it where appropriate. Slapped
the Goon on the tester, snaked the 32 awg by 3.5 mm (ID)
coil unto the Goon. Tested out at around .7 R. Vapes? Very nicely. :)

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm back loving my authentic bf manta v2. I happen to have one extra if someone is interested I forgot how small the chamber is. Flavor hits you like a truck full of dildos at only 16w

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

AlbyKortoona

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I'll take it :)...since you're giving it away :p

Last edited:

Tamer El-Meehy

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Keep it and upgrade to Corey's contacts.

9ac886d4c025e00f7ecf940ee5b6f9ec.jpg

Screw replaces the hot spring. Which is where most of the REO voltage drop happens.

It'll perform like a $500 mod then

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

That will be my next purchase..I have 3 Reos that have been collecting dust for a long while now. Time to reinvigorate these bastards. The only bad thing about ditching your spring is that you lose a safety feature that was good to have in the Reo. So you must be knowledgeable about mechs to go down that road.

Zaxxaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well,I'm pretty certain that I'm going to order a Svapiamo. I've heard they are really good mods and very reasonable price.Plus I really like the way he designed the internals. Very well thought out.I might get rid of my VTinbox,as I just seem to prefer mech squonkers.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well,I'm pretty certain that I'm going to order a Svapiamo. I've heard they are really good mods and very reasonable price.Plus I really like the way he designed the internals. Very well thought out.I might get rid of my VTinbox,as I just seem to prefer mech squonkers.

i've heard mixed things about swamp pianos

a think some of the 510 connections the solder wasn't great?

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It has a really strange name I cannot pronounce so I figured it was pretty costly?

KentA

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
The bellcap I got from fasttech didn't fit the NarDa I got from fasttech. I don't remember why-- it went into the junk pile pretty fast.

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, but...how many springs have you popped?
I've been vaping a Reo every day for over 2 years, and never did.
I had a hard short once, but I knew it so fast, the spring didn't have time to drop.

I might go for those contacts too, one of these days...

That will be my next purchase..I have 3 Reos that have been collecting dust for a long while now. Time to reinvigorate these bastards. The only bad thing about ditching your spring is that you lose a safety feature that was good to have in the Reo. So you must be knowledgeable about mechs to go down that road.

Tamer El-Meehy

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, but...how many springs have you popped?
I've been vaping a Reo every day for over 2 years, and never did.
I had a hard short once, but I knew it so fast, the spring didn't have time to drop.

I might go for those contacts too, one of these days...

This proves my point you are knowledgable about mechs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
So I have a NaRda, hadlay and a O-atty (e route). Also a tugboat v3 and petri converted.

Any ideas on another good dual coil RDA for bf?

And sorry Hank, I can't do your stumpy.
While flattering, it's just not my thing.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It took me some time to figure it out really. It's good to be able to see your juice being wicked, but none of my other atties have a bell Cap really..so you're not missing on much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is surprisingly good. And small as it is I never oversquonk it.
https://www.fasttech.com/p/6425000

I also like this very well but you have to mod a 3mm squonk pin for it. Grind a bit of the head off.
https://www.fasttech.com/p/6425000

I also like these drip tips.
https://www.fasttech.com/p/5213000

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
So I have a NaRda, hadlay and a O-atty (e route). Also a tugboat v3 and petri converted.

Any ideas on another good dual coil RDA for bf?

And sorry Hank, I can't do your stumpy.
While flattering, it's just not my thing.

Nvm, found a Cartel stillaire v4 and modified it

AlbyKortoona

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee

VU Sponsors