Squonkers are Bonkers

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I got a confirmation mail Saturday but not that one...... Yet. When I do they will get a earful from me. Not that they will care but I won't ever buy from them again.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Let us know if you get one - I'm gonna be pissed if you get one and I don't, lol

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Just wanted to thank @JuicyLucy for a most wonderful atty. Incredible vape and I'm re-thinking my decision to sell the other Pico squeeze. All I need is another Cyclone bf pin...till then, I'm a happy vapin camper.View attachment 73855 View attachment 73856 that's a clapton coil and I hope I got the wicking right.
Killer flavor atty!!!
Congrats!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Anyone here try the Cthulhu Hastur RDA? It's one I haven't seen talked about very much...
Just got it, haven't built it yet, but it looks like a good, leak resistant flavor atty.
I have a darang with the same airflow and it is awesome, so I have high hopes.

minimalsaint

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Oh, I have 2 and like them, just wondering why they never seem to get much attention. Pretty cheap too!

minimalsaint

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just got it, haven't built it yet, but it looks like a good, leak resistant flavor atty.
I have a darang with the same airflow and it is awesome, so I have high hopes.

Needs tighter o-rings IMO, when o built mine for the first time I sneezed and it blew to bits like a hand grenade.

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Now that I have two points of reference - Chalice lll and Cyclone - how do these compare to the Hastur v2? The Hadaly is about as loose a draw as I care for, the Shift is sort of loose my MTL preference.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just wanted to thank @JuicyLucy for a most wonderful atty. Incredible vape and I'm re-thinking my decision to sell the other Pico squeeze. All I need is another Cyclone bf pin...till then, I'm a happy vapin camper.View attachment 73855 View attachment 73856 that's a clapton coil and I hope I got the wicking right.
Good work getting a clapton in there. Ripper little atties.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Needs tighter o-rings IMO, when o built mine for the first time I sneezed and it blew to bits like a hand grenade.
Mine was a lagniappe thrown in with a mod I bought from a friend. He had changed the o-rings to some with some grip.

minimalsaint

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Now that I have two points of reference - Chalice lll and Cyclone - how do these compare to the Hastur v2? The Hadaly is about as loose a draw as I care for, the Shift is sort of loose my MTL preference.

The Hastur is more of an air hog, but it can be dialed down to hadaly-ish draw of you like.
I don't care for the fact it isn't set up for single-coil option, but I've taken care of that by simply covering one air hole.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I read all the posts. You guys know I do whatever I can to make things right. I copied the thread and told Andy and Arnie to read it. Let's see how they reply to me. I'll do what I can and sorry. I'm totally embarrassed !

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
So I read all the posts. You guys know I do whatever I can to make things right. I copied the thread and told Andy and Arnie to read it. Let's see how they reply to me. I'll do what I can and sorry. I'm totally embarrassed !

Your efforts are appreciated

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Do you ever wander over to the other forum?
Tom, from Catfish Atty Mods - it's conceivable he'd have a Cyclone pin lying around. Maybe "stock" or maybe one he made - likely better than stock.
Once upon a time, he was bottom-feeding Cyclones, and I think another atty that used the same pin...

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Do you ever wander over to the other forum?
Tom, from Catfish Atty Mods - it's conceivable he'd have a Cyclone pin lying around. Maybe "stock" or maybe one he made - likely better than stock.
Once upon a time, he was bottom-feeding Cyclones, and I think another atty that used the same pin...
Just posted in the "Chapter 3" thread over there asking if "DA MAN" might have one taking up space. We'll see (fingers and toes crossed)
Rude of me, I forgot to say Thank you @Train.:vino:

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
OK so they read the discussions. @JuicyLucy you can contact [email protected] and see what you guys can do to come to a resolution. It was definitely a mistake but I think I read back you did get an order in. so contact him and let me know the results.

Done - but I gotta hit the hay

Big work day super early tomorrow morning

SteelDriver

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OK so they read the discussions. @JuicyLucy you can contact [email protected] and see what you guys can do to come to a resolution. It was definitely a mistake but I think I read back you did get an order in. so contact him and let me know the results.
I got a order and confirmation. I understand mistakes happening. But also understand if you don't honor it I won't be happy about it. I don't know how many "mistakes" happened but you will have at least that many unhappy people if not more.
Done - but I gotta hit the hay

Big work day super early tomorrow morning

all_thumbs

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Anyone else pre-order the Cthulhu Mod Gaia squonkable RDTA? I forgot that I did and received an email this morning with a tracking number. If you want a $35 24mm tank-to-tank squonk with an ultem drip tip, they are shipping now (from China).
http://www.cthulhumod.com/gaia-rdta/

The preorder sale on this was 40-50% off, so maybe wait for another sale?

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm glad he took care of it ! You have to admit. With Breazy we always try to make things right. You've all seen it many times here that I catch something and act on it. I think that's what I get paid for lol. I don't think any other Vendor has the presence here that we do. I'm on at least twice a day Checking around and posting with the VU family. Thanks for bringing this to our attention. In the future if there are any issues just pm me. Don't go all viral on me LMAO Have a good day everyone !

Zaxxaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyone else pre-order the Cthulhu Mod Gaia squonkable RDTA? I forgot that I did and received an email this morning with a tracking number. If you want a $35 24mm tank-to-tank squonk with an ultem drip tip, they are shipping now (from China).
http://www.cthulhumod.com/gaia-rdta/

The preorder sale on this was 40-50% off, so maybe wait for another sale?
I pre ordered one.Saw a review from Vapor Trail on Youtube,and he liked it.Couldn't pass it up at that price.I have not gotten an email that it has shipped yet though :(

SteelDriver

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm glad he took care of it ! You have to admit. With Breazy we always try to make things right. You've all seen it many times here that I catch something and act on it. I think that's what I get paid for lol. I don't think any other Vendor has the presence here that we do. I'm on at least twice a day Checking around and posting with the VU family. Thanks for bringing this to our attention. In the future if there are any issues just pm me. Don't go all viral on me LMAO Have a good day everyone !
Thank you.

minimalsaint

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Whoooo just when I thought the body would be the most nerve-wracking part...
I've spent a lot more time on this carbon door than I had thought and when it came time to drill for magnets, I realized just how easily I could screw it up.
But the deed is done! Yay!
ERHsamg.jpg

Fits perfectly
EfzgVaU.jpg

Got the 510 installed
u5llTky.jpg

Now I just have to hope I don't muck up the coat on the door :cry:
Experimented a little last night making a carbon button but the test piece blew apart so I think I know what I need to do to to get it to work.
He's coming along!

minimalsaint

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I pre ordered one.Saw a review from Vapor Trail on Youtube,and he liked it.Couldn't pass it up at that price.I have not gotten an email that it has shipped yet though :(

Send them a message on Facebook if you can, they held my order for almost 2 weeks until I messaged them, then it shipped that day.

Zaxxaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Send them a message on Facebook if you can, they held my order for almost 2 weeks until I messaged them, then it shipped that day.
The website says pre orders will ship around the 8th so not to worried about it right now.My Fatdaddy order I am extremely pissed about on the other hand.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

If the Von Erl works out, I will be ordering at least one more from you.

I've always had a soft spot for Breezy, because the first time I ever won a vape contest was with you guys, I was stoked.

The first one is always special :teehee:

Last edited:

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The website says pre orders will ship around the 8th so not to worried about it right now.My Fatdaddy order I am extremely pissed about on the other hand.
My understanding is that Dennis, the Fatdaddy owner, had some medical issues and spent some time in the hospital. His son was trying to keep up with the orders. You'll need to be patient with this one, my order took almost three weeks.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This atty might be good with bottom airflow...but I can't find it for sale anywhere. Comes with a Squonk Pin.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I
My understanding is that Dennis, the Fatdaddy owner, had some medical issues and spent some time in the hospital. His son was trying to keep up with the orders. You'll need to be patient with this one, my order took almost three weeks.
got squonk pins really fast a few weeks ago.
However problems still exist for the 510 assemblies.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
This atty might be good with bottom airflow...but I can't find it for sale anywhere. Comes with a Squonk Pin.

It is certainly handsome on the outside - will watch the vid in a few weeks once the sting on the latest squonk-binge-wallet-purge settles

KentA

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
inspects, you got me interested & I found them listed at DHGate. That's not my favorite vendor, but apparently they peddle the TimesVape Mask RDA for $39.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Hopefully USPS is on it this week - it's going to be a very exciting week for vape mail!!!!

VU Sponsors