Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
inspects, you got me interested & I found them listed at DHGate. That's not my favorite vendor, but apparently they peddle the TimesVape Mask RDA for $39.
I hear you about DHGate, wouldn't order from them....just wait until they become mainstream attys I guess.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If the Von Erl works out, I will be ordering at least one more from you.

I've always had a soft spot for Breezy, because the first time I ever won a vape contest was with you guys, I was stoked.

The first one is always special :teehee:
The Von Earl is cool. My son loves it. Works like a small mod, compact and pocket friendly like a hybrid E-cig. But we don't have almost no pods left in stock :( You can get them from Frisco Vapor and I think Cuttwood hopefully we will get more

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
The Von Earl is cool. My son loves it. Works like a small mod, compact and pocket friendly like a hybrid E-cig. But we don't have almost no pods left in stock :( You can get them from Frisco Vapor and I think Cuttwood hopefully we will get more

We'll see how they like it

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
CC sale. For anyone interested

8bbf731479db425ab587bc40ed1deb12.jpg

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

PhantomOp

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Slow boat #1 showed up today! :vapemail: Coppervape BF Mech and the Hadlay Clone RDA

y3m4ozMlQT_DC7gBFXG6EfX8aN5fwRS6oL38XKz0Z0F7Cc3cw7XZngPR98npr9uXzsUtvVNKuFzODyOJew5KqdWztttmIDfjXQE9JGS68ELSGxFKziDwAwyR6NfmQAEwxbRTaqy2YoTiYqng0amVI3cmMuqUQn-K59Qc7mNBu4OXr0

SO -- I've been playing with it this evening. I have a Samsung 25R in the Coppervape with a .5ohm coil (N80). When bouncing the atty between the Coppervape and a regulated mod I don't "notice" a difference in vape quality or otherwise. Should I ??

minimalsaint

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
OK boys and girls, this will be the last post littering up the thread here, I'll fuck off to a build thread someplace when I have the time....
A short video in the hopes of catching the depth of the look on the back, please forgive my working man's hands and smudges that I missed lol.
The door and inside of the enclosure are curing now, fingers crossed for a good finish on the door!

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OK boys and girls, this will be the last post littering up the thread here, I'll fuck off to a build thread someplace when I have the time....
A short video in the hopes of catching the depth of the look on the back, please forgive my working man's hands and smudges that I missed lol.
The door and inside of the enclosure are curing now, fingers crossed for a good finish on the door!

That looks pretty nice!

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Gall durnit and dangnabbit @DogMan , you had these old eyes popping! I'm seeing 4.74 and thought grams!!! I got to get one of these feather light mods. It took a little while to register the weight was in oz. not gr.! Still, at 135 grams that's pretty light.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Gall durnit and dangnabbit @DogMan , you had these old eyes popping! I'm seeing 4.74 and thought grams!!! I got to get one of these feather light mods. It took a little while to register the weight was in oz. not gr.! Still, at 135 grams that's pretty light.

that is the 26650 version too

Tamer El-Meehy

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Whoooo just when I thought the body would be the most nerve-wracking part...
I've spent a lot more time on this carbon door than I had thought and when it came time to drill for magnets, I realized just how easily I could screw it up.
But the deed is done! Yay!
ERHsamg.jpg

Fits perfectly
EfzgVaU.jpg

Got the 510 installed
u5llTky.jpg

Now I just have to hope I don't muck up the coat on the door :cry:
Experimented a little last night making a carbon button but the test piece blew apart so I think I know what I need to do to to get it to work.
He's coming along!

That's one cool mod you got there buddy! You should be in business.

About the edges of the CF panel though..is there a way to make it as shiny as the face of the panel?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Slow boat #1 showed up today! :vapemail: Coppervape BF Mech and the Hadlay Clone RDA

y3m4ozMlQT_DC7gBFXG6EfX8aN5fwRS6oL38XKz0Z0F7Cc3cw7XZngPR98npr9uXzsUtvVNKuFzODyOJew5KqdWztttmIDfjXQE9JGS68ELSGxFKziDwAwyR6NfmQAEwxbRTaqy2YoTiYqng0amVI3cmMuqUQn-K59Qc7mNBu4OXr0

SO -- I've been playing with it this evening. I have a Samsung 25R in the Coppervape with a .5ohm coil (N80). When bouncing the atty between the Coppervape and a regulated mod I don't "notice" a difference in vape quality or otherwise. Should I ??

Personally, I find the vape on a mech much smoother than on a regulated mod - but not everyone shares that feel

minimalsaint

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That's one cool mod you got there buddy! You should be in business.

About the edges of the CF panel though..is there a way to make it as shiny as the face of the panel?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL thanks for the kind words of support, I'm happy to have stumbled along to share!

With regards to the door and the dull edges....
I will see what happens tomorrow morning when I pull the door out of hiding. So far the finish looks nice and even and I did take extra care around the edges, but it needs to survive a night with 4 cats who can't possibly fathom something being "off limits". Maybe it will have a cat hair in it and the edges will be the least of my worries, who knows, it's up to cosmic fate now.

If nothing else, it's going to make one kickass skipping stone for vacation this summer lol

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
thanks! i bit the bullet and ordered. been waiting for this mod to come out for a while. worse case i paid with paypal so i have some buyer protection

Keep us posted mate been looking at this mod for a while

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Those (I think they're the same) are all over ebay.
Look too much like the $15 Frankie design for me, but there's buyers and more pictures and stuff.
Just search "squonk" and they'll turn up...

Looks interesting anyone tried this mod?
Wonder how long they will be at that price? I looked at these awhile back but paused - over a $100 for a printed mech with copper seemed too high to me

Zaxxaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wonder how long they will be at that price? I looked at these awhile back but paused - over a $100 for a printed mech with copper seemed too high to me
They have been that price for a couple of months now.Or at least since I discovered them.I think the custom one that you pick the colors was the only one that was $120,but marked down to $84.95.The standard stock color combos look they were always that price.I'll order one eventually,as most of the 3d printed mods are pushing close to the $200 price range if not more.

KentA

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
What is the advantage of 3d printed mods? To me they just look like a $200 plastic box.

Zaxxaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Those (I think they're the same) are all over ebay.
Look too much like the $15 Frankie design for me, but there's buyers and more pictures and stuff.
Just search "squonk" and they'll turn up...
Just looked on Ebay.Same mods,same company.If I get one I'll buy it off Ebay.They are ten dollars cheaper than the website and free shipping.

VU Sponsors