Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
it IS gorgeous! Would I have to sell a kidney to put down payment for one of these??? And where do you find these mods?

singles are $450 aud, series $470 aud

Screenshot 2017-02-12 at 12.28.07 AM.png

He sells through AVF mostly [aussie vapers forum]

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

SteelDriver

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well no shipping yet on the wraith from breazy. Did answer a mail about it. But they are in no hurry lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Well no shipping yet on the wraith from breazy. Did answer a mail about it. But they are in no hurry lol.

I was gonna ask you about the status of yours today - got the VonErl that was ordered at the same time, but nothing on the Wraith

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

SteelDriver

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was gonna ask you about the status of yours today - got the VonErl that was ordered at the same time, but nothing on the Wraith
Hello Allen,

Thank you for your purchase here at Breazy. Your business is truly appreciated!

Not all of our products are fulfilled by Breazy. We also serve as a marketplace for outside vendors. The item you are waiting on is fulfilled by our vendor. I have gone ahead and reached out to them to see what the issue is. Once I receive information, I will pass it on to you. Thank you for your patience!

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to email me back.

Thank you

Tyler

This is response I got Fri

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Hello Allen,

Thank you for your purchase here at Breazy. Your business is truly appreciated!

Not all of our products are fulfilled by Breazy. We also serve as a marketplace for outside vendors. The item you are waiting on is fulfilled by our vendor. I have gone ahead and reached out to them to see what the issue is. Once I receive information, I will pass it on to you. Thank you for your patience!

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to email me back.

Thank you

Tyler

This is response I got Fri

Might be coming from China or something

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh boy. Maybe I'll have it by summer.

You may have it by the summer, but did they at least tell you the summer of what year?
I hope you guys get them real soon, mine (from FT) shipped a week ago so I figured I have at least three more weeks waiting time. Anything sooner than that and I'll be happy.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
You may have it by the summer, but did they at least tell you the summer of what year?
I hope you guys get them real soon, mine (from FT) shipped a week ago so I figured I have at least three more weeks waiting time. Anything sooner than that and I'll be happy.

Got my first one on preorder from an outfit called Steeping Giant, which was COVs choice of US vendor for the initial release.

Got ZERO communication on it - finally showed up a few days after the folks who preordered from China got theirs. I was a little ticked off at that deal for sure :headbang: Obviously, had to wait for them to get it from China while they middle-manned the deal and I paid more for the privilege

cynkrzy

Old Guy with a New Trick
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Well hello Squonkers...think I'm gonna give this a try. I've been building rta's and rda's for some months now. Been pretty much dripping exclusively for the past few weeks.

Been thinking a bottom feeder might be perfect for work.

I'm thinking of a tsunami with the glass window so I can see my coils till I figure the "squeeze" part, and it comes with a bf pin.

I like dual coils at around 100 watts, so maybe a Kanger dripbox? I'd like a dual battery that will do at least 130 watts.

Any other recommendations appreciated

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well hello Squonkers...think I'm gonna give this a try. I've been building rta's and rda's for some months now. Been pretty much dripping exclusively for the past few weeks.

I'm thinking of a tsunami with the glass window so I can see my coils till I figure the "squeeze" part, and it comes with a bf pin.

I like dual coils at around 100 watts, so maybe a Kanger dripbox? I'd like a dual battery that will do at least 130 watts.

Avoid the tsunami IMO.

DB160 sounds right. Slight firing delay in wattage mode though.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

cynkrzy

Old Guy with a New Trick
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Avoid the tsunami IMO.

DB160 sounds right. Slight firing delay in wattage mode though.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
Why don't you like the tsunami? Suggestions for an rda?

cynkrzy

Old Guy with a New Trick
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
the window just fogs up kinda like a shower window for one. And the air flow is all wrong

Goon sounds like it would fit your needs, but 24mm version will overhang on DB160 at the front
Well that won't do. I have this OCD thing with overhang...:cry:

Any suggestions for a regulated mod?

caihlen

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Tsunami is fine. Lots of available airflow, and the ability to crank it down as well. Build it big with lots of cotton and see how you like it. The window is a novelty, I never look out or into mine...

Goon is fine. Like them both very much. Have a goon on my 160 and it shines. Have a Tsunami on my dripbox 2, and it shines as well.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Tsunami just isn't for everyone - I personally disliked it intensely.

But lots-of-air folks really like it

Some users have had problems with juice leakage from the bottom airflow

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
the window just fogs up kinda like a shower window for one. And the air flow is all wrong

Goon sounds like it would fit your needs, but 24mm version will overhang on DB160 at the front
Ohh you have the Bender version. there is a windowless version as well.

SteelDriver

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I like my low ohm limitless cloud chucking. But I got a therion 75 and a hadaly clone and find it in my hand more often. But battery life and only 75 watts I build it for around 25 35 watts and hadaly wide open and it is very satisfying. And chuck's medium or better clouds.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tsunami just isn't for everyone - I personally disliked it intensely.

But lots-of-air folks really like it

Some users have had problems with juice leakage from the bottom airflow
Yep if you like LOTS of airflow the Tsunami might be for you. If not probably not for you.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I like my low ohm limitless cloud chucking. But I got a therion 75 and a hadaly clone and find it in my hand more often. But battery life and only 75 watts I build it for around 25 35 watts and hadaly wide open and it is very satisfying. And chuck's medium or better clouds.

I'm still having an intense love affair with the Hadaly

The clones are a little lacking

caihlen

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Variety. I have a pico squeeze with a Narda clone that seems to be in my hand or shirt pocket a lot. So sometimes I like big watts, huge air and stuff. Sometimes not. Tsunami is a big air, big cloud tool.

But then I'm a tool too....

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Variety. I have a pico squeeze with a Narda clone that seems to be in my hand or shirt pocket a lot. So sometimes I like big watts, huge air and stuff. Sometimes not. Tsunami is a big air, big cloud tool.

I have a 22 mm Tsunami on a dripbox now. Air half open, reduced driptip, SS coils at .35, 400 deg f and a nice vape.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

It's all just personal preference

I just hate it when I see someone ask "What's a good bf atty?"

And one or more posters yell out Tsunami! without knowing if the person cares for super airy vapes and is not aware of the leak potential

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's all just personal preference

I just hate it when I see someone ask "What's a good bf atty?"

And one or more posters yell out Tsunami! without knowing if the person cares for super airy vapes and is not aware of the leak potential
They only leak if you over drip or have the wicking lying on the top edge of the air spouts.

Did you ever try out the Shift BF clone?

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
They only leak if you over drip or have the wicking lying on the top edge of the air spouts.

Did you ever try out the Shift BF clone?

Yeah, but who hasn't over-squonked before?

The shift? Oh yeah, I like it fine. Need to play with it a lot more to see if I'll love it like others do though

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, but who hasn't over-squonked before?

The shift? Oh yeah, I like it fine. Need to play with it a lot more to see if I'll love it like others do though
I put a 26 ga SS 2.5 mm .35 coil in mine and like it. Works nice like that on Chester.
And if you oversquonk yours you either do not have enough wick or you are really supersoft squonking.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I must admit, I like the Odis clone better than the Hadaly clone, however, I really like the authentic Hadaly.....go figure!

It's starting to look to me as if the authentic Hadaly will not have it's rightful place at the top of the squonk world because of the flood of inferior clones. They just don't perform the same at all

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I must admit, I like the Odis clone better than the Hadaly clone, however, I really like the authentic Hadaly.....go figure!
Think I will open up the air a bit on my hadaly clone....

And maybe put a honking big gargoyle hoof coil in it?

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I put a 26 ga SS 2.5 mm .35 coil in mine and like it. Works nice like that on Chester.
And if you oversquonk yours you either do not have enough wick or you are really supersoft squonking.

I never over-squonked it myself - but I saw the potential.

And have seen complaints about leaking.

Traded mine away about a month ago

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's starting to look to me as if the authentic Hadaly will not have it's rightful place at the top of the squonk world because of the flood of inferior clones. They just don't perform the same at all
Rightful place at the top of the squonk world?

SteelDriver

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a shen raye or whatever lol hadaly clone on the boat now supposed to be better clone but I'll probably break down and get authentic eventually.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
The Shift BF?

Tsunami is gone

Just got the Shift last weekend and only had one build on it so far. I like the flavor - it is superior for flavor - but I was hoping for a better MTL from it. Like I said, need more time to play with it

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
So, I have an 0-atty, NaRda and Hadlay...All easily converted to bf and I wanted to find the best of the three so I did some side by side comparisons.

I got the 0-atty last week and put indentical builds in all three and vaped them on identical mods side by side.
Here is what I see from my vape style:
Single clapton coils set on DNA mods at: 480°, 45w at a 10 punch for 1.5s and a setting of 32w.

The 0-atty won in vapor production and the NaRda won on flavor
The hadaly is the winner in combination of the two and ease of build.

NaRda has a well documented whistle (which doesn't bother me) the build is tenuous outside of a simple round wire and really the atty excels most for mtl with a 26g build but cramming a clapton in gave it even better flavor and a resistive lung hit with a louder almost whiney sound.

0-atty again preferred round wire and vapor with a looser draw but cramming in the clapton gave it again, better flavor but still more of a lung hit and a total pain in the ass to build on.

The hadaly, is tricky to build on but really not bad, works great with fused or alien Claptons but with the traditional clapin it was simple to build, quieter than the NaRda and the flavor is good, even great with a dotmod driptip to open her up more and flavor production is great for resistive lung.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have to be honest - I don't find these comparisons all that realistic because I'm building differently for different attys. For instance I love my Chalice and my NoFear. I build them quite different from my Hadaly and my NarDa. My Origen little is also different from my NoFear - much higher builds in it.

Personal rankings for me:
NarDa
NoFear
Origen Little
Ashura
Chalice
Split Atty
Hadaly

I actually traded away my Hadaly with a Chris Munn cap. For another Chalice as part of a bigger trade (getting a Evade mech stabwood squonk w/ dual mosfet). Now I admit to being a vape snob. And I am a toodle vapor. I use authentics but there are good clones out there.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I have to be honest - I don't find these comparisons all that realistic because I'm building differently for different attys. For instance I love my Chalice and my NoFear. I build them quite different from my Hadaly and my NarDa. My Origen little is also different from my NoFear - much higher builds in it.

Personal rankings for me:
NarDa
NoFear
Origen Little
Ashura
Chalice
Split Atty
Hadaly

I actually traded away my Hadaly with a Chris Munn cap. For another Chalice as part of a bigger trade (getting a Evade mech stabwood squonk w/ dual mosfet). Now I admit to being a vape snob. And I am a toodle vapor. I use authentics but there are good clones out there.
I agree with what you're saying; and, I normally build to suit my purposes
The NaRda is on my reo with a 26g round wire build.
I did the same build and same mod settings to get direct comparisons.
- and yes I'm a snob as well.

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I agree with what you're saying; and, I normally build to suit my purposes
The NaRda is on my reo with a 26g round wire build.
I did the same build and same mod settings to get direct comparisons.
- and yes I'm a snob as well.

Fucking fanbois smfh

TheSneakerWhore

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This came in the mail today, and a lukkos dna 40 is on its way.
e33c001d0dee270e7fded043dd3bb73b.jpg

VU Sponsors