Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Wait, what do you do with a lighter??!?

I like and use those all day long. And every refill, I wipe the seepage off the threads.
Not a LEAK, but a seep and occasionally difficulty (like, a LOT of difficulty) getting a new one to seal airtight enough to squonk properly in the first place.
I'd happily hit the cap with a blowtorch or something if it was a fix for all that.

I also watched the 2 highhorse mode Plumes guys discussing how to use a lighter and such to keep supersoft bottles from leaking around the cap...

KentA

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I prefer the stronger 'suck back" action for the excess juice I might squonk.
Rather than a wimpy flaccid response.
It has been my experience that the slower return of the Italian bottles allows more time to collect all the excess juice. Those with a quick memory tend to suck air. I want my juice sucked.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You heat the metal band and screw it down tight then cool in water.
There is also an O-ring method.

I think it was in the last Plumes of Hazard show.

It also addressed what you are talking about.

supersofts, phooey.

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Found it thanks.
Interesting pricing on the Orings I found, too:

5 for $6.83
or
100 for $8

lol

You heat the metal band and screw it down tight then cool in water.
There is also an O-ring method.

I think it was in the last Plumes of Hazard show.

It also addressed what you are talking about.

supersofts, phooey.

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Nah, I think they both ship from Amazon...just "volume pricing"...
But actually the flame seemed to do something. I have a few I just ordered, not installed in a mod yet, and tried it - might not need the orings after all.

Or a lot cheaper from China on the Orings?

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nah, I think they both ship from Amazon...just "volume pricing"...
But actually the flame seemed to do something. I have a few I just ordered, not installed in a mod yet, and tried it - might not need the orings after all.
Amazon is not so cheap.

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
696b698aa0a1d45cf09dca3a8bfe8428.jpg

d72645006a4261efe164109a7424744d.jpg

It's so pretty!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That Gallactica you got is pretty damn sweet! But this one is mine,all mine :inlove:I've never named a mod,but looking at it,the color scheme reminds me of R2D2,so I shall call her R2 :cool:

Well if you ever wanna get rid of her think of me lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Why doesn't someone make a squonking cane mod?
You could slip 4-5 batteries down the tube and have a trigger squonk and a flip up cover over the atty.
When you press a button on top of the handle it flips up the cover and fires the coil. Or reverse the trigger and button functions. The handle could hold 30 ml of juice.

Last edited:

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Poke fun now but my idea could be the next HEMO 'thing'.
Nice wood and inlay with a gilded gargoyle head that flips up over the atty. Or a dragon head with 2 fake ruby eyes?
You had me aaaaaall the way to the fake ruby eyes! You gotta show some "cla$$" if you gonna ask someone to take a puff on your cane!!

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You had me aaaaaall the way to the fake ruby eyes! You gotta show some "cla$$" if you gonna ask someone to take a puff on your cane!!
We gots box mods and tube mods with fake jeweled buttons?

rounded fake ruby not faceted. Faceted is tacky.
:D

And no one else puffs on my vape unless I am willing to kiss em.

minimalsaint

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Th carbon fiber just makes those wood mods SHINE, very nice work....!

Thanks so much!
It's hard for me to do the finish any justice in photos, But I may take another short video to show off the bits.
Lots of little details, I even fabricated the button from carbon!

Last edited:

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks so much!
It's hard for me to do the finish my justice in photos, But I may take another short video to show off the bits.
Lots of little details, I even fabricated the button from carbon!
I can see the quality, and count me in PLEASE.....:wave:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Am I in the wrong thread?

Y'all need to stop showing all the pretty-es, I've already overspent my vaping budget three times over!

Yes, yes you are in the wrong thread. You've come o a thread where mod, atty pimps dwell and push their wares. I was once a happy evod & eGo stick vaper. Now, I scoff at the evods and eGo sticks & will not use regulated mods if I can avoid them. I now squonk and enjoy slutty beasts such as the Goon, and get sucked away in vapor clouds by the Velocity.

It all started when one of these fine upstanding pimps said, "the Dark Side is where you belong, we have the cookies." Well, I had to enjoy a cookie with the tea of course, it's what you do being civil an polite. Brother Spanky (@Hank F. Spankman) then whispered about the Goon. I then decided to visit longer in the Dark Side by trying another cup of tea named Velocity.

After a while of gaining comfort and confidence drinking from Velocity, I drank from the sweetness of a Goon. Finally, someone guided me to a tea box called a Reo Grand clone for cheap. They saw me using a crappy Terminator tea box and knew I had been hooked on their cookies and tea.

Have another cookie, stay a while. Drink some more tea. One day you too will like having your juices sucked. :)

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
my next two cookies are a nutpunch in african black, and a studiovape series mosfet squonker in 3000 year old ancient bog oak

this is a single cell SV

30842561330_2bbe6f6a0e_o.jpg

series will be quite different apparently
it IS gorgeous! Would I have to sell a kidney to put down payment for one of these??? And where do you find these mods?

VU Sponsors