Become a Patron!

SUBTANK WARS

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
My second finally arrived after USPS sat on it for TWO weeks! That's the one I got from Ebay with the RBA, so I'm looking forward to trying that out.
Hate when that happens. I do like my RBA section with ti but love the stock coils better

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 Dumbphone

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
see i would really like to get a crown, but something nags me and is waiting for ss coils on the tfv4 and to get a mod with ss tc

what if in 3 weeks we find out form someones research SS is bad to vape or TI is or NI is
with the tfv4 which most say is very comparable to the crown in terms of flavor and once they get SS cols for it will probably be as good, if one type of wire turns out to have health issue sI have every other damn wire for coils to choose for without rebuilding,

plus you can get a dual coil deck for the tfv4, which I think is the only tank with prebuilt coils that offers this option

the tfv4 just seems much more versatile in the long

YET i still cant force myself to buy one yet for some reason and I do not know why

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
see i would really like to get a crown, but something nags me and is waiting for ss coils on the tfv4 and to get a mod with ss tc

what if in 3 weeks we find out form someones research SS is bad to vape or TI is or NI is
with the tfv4 which most say is very comparable to the crown in terms of flavor and once they get SS cols for it will probably be as good, if one type of wire turns out to have health issue sI have every other damn wire for coils to choose for without rebuilding,

plus you can get a dual coil deck for the tfv4, which I think is the only tank with prebuilt coils that offers this option

YET i still cant force myself to buy one yet for some reason and I do not know why

My feeling is that it can't get better than this. I've tried so many different tanks, and each one has eventually disappointed in some way. The flavor in this is outstanding, the top fill is fabulous, and it's leak free (and that's saying something). As to health issues? Well, I've read enough to be comfortable enough for someone that smoked for 40 years. I did read about leaking on the TFV4, and issues with O rings, which is why I'm not even tempted. Oh, and don't even begin with the cost of those coils! I bought packs of coils for the crown for around $7 shipped.

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
I have to agree Amanda with this one. With the crown I am totally satisfied for once and not really looking at anything else. I was curious on the TFV4 for a few reasons as mentioned by Matt but I have read various reports of the top swinging open which did not appeal to me. I will continue to watch it but for the immediate future, I am more than happy with the Crown and the ability to use the SS coils, NI200 coils or TI on the RBA. I am a happy devil for once. On a side note, my alien tank (T-VCT) that my GF took possession of finally needed more coils so instead of ordering more VCT coils, I ordered her a new black crown. She tried and loved mine so much I know she will be surprised when the vape mail shows up and she is expecting coils but will get the crown instead.

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

It couldn't be that you'd never pick that freaking juice guzzling, battery killing tinker toy of a tank again?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
It couldn't be that you'd never pick that freaking juice guzzling, battery killing tinker toy of a tank again?

if you mean teh tfv4

think about this

everything you said negative about it is what people have said after ONLY using teh triple and quad coil.

OF COURSE THEY ARE GOING TO BE THAT WAY they are triple and quad coils

besides the sextuple coil
all the rest of the coils are singles and doubles and it should perform much the same way the crown, maganus and similar tanks act in terms of juice guzzling and power

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
if you mean teh tfv4

think about this

everything you said negative about it is what people have said after ONLY using teh triple and quad coil.

OF COURSE THEY ARE GOING TO BE THAT WAY they are triple and quad coils

besides the sextuple coil
all the rest of the coils are singles and doubles and it should perform much the same way the crown, maganus and similar tanks act in terms of juice guzzling and power
I think that tank is a blatant money grabbing gimmick after the success of the tct & vct. After so many bad things they finally do something decent, & they wanted to capitalize on it. I can't blame them, but there's absolutely no way in hell I'd get that tank.

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
well i got no experience with the tct and vct

but on paper its the most versatile tank on the market

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well I finally broke down and against my better judgement ordered a TFV4 today from gearbest. My last few attempted orders from them were trainwrecks. I figure one last try with them especially since they had the whole kit for $22.99 shipped lol. This going to be my first subtank (not talking about RTA's, I have 2 Billow V2's). Hell the last tank I bought that took premade heads was a protank 2 :p.

I bought it for a few reasons. I got the new Asolo and since it only goes down to .1 ohms in TC, I wanted a single coil option. It comes with a single coil RTA deck. Plus I wanted to check it out, lots of coil choices for it now and the price was right. Still looking at possibly getting a Crown but the fact it doesn't come with a RTA deck pushed me towards the TFV4 at least for now. Knowing me, I won't buy the heads, probably just use the RTA deck. I'll post back in a month or two if it arrives by then :D

Cheers,
Steve

AdubbaU

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have 3 Crown's also TFV4, the Crown is my daily tank, does not leak and just great overall. I really like the TFV4 rba at times, for me I slightly bigger clouds and sometimes better flavor. I can't however get the TFV4 to be Cary around tank as at some point will always leak with rba deck. Each has its place and both are great tanks. Have a bunch of other great tanks that don't get much use anymore. Next tank will be Cthulhu v2 in black. Many great choices, Crown still top of my list.

Sent from Sprint HK M8 Tapatalk

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I have 3 Crown's also TFV4, the Crown is my daily tank, does not leak and just great overall. I really like the TFV4 rba at times, for me I slightly bigger clouds and sometimes better flavor. I can't however get the TFV4 to be Cary around tank as at some point will always leak with rba deck. Each has its place and both are great tanks. Have a bunch of other great tanks that don't get much use anymore. Next tank will be Cthulhu v2 in black. Many great choices, Crown still top of my list.

Sent from Sprint HK M8 Tapatalk
you know what i would really love form a person just like you who owns both the tfv4 and crown

a comparison of flavor using a ni200 coil in both. and eventually when the ss coils for the tfv4 are released a comparison of the two tanks using SS coils for flavor. Then MAYBE i could decide which one to get

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well I'll be dammed. I ordered a TFV4 from gearbest yesterday against my better judgement because a couple of my last few orders were a train wreck. Low and behold I wake up this morning to a shipping notice. Less than 24 hours shipped from gearbest has to be some kind of record :D. @Mattp169 I was like you on the fence between the TFV4 and the Crown. Yesterday when I saw it on sale for $22.99 shipped, it made my decision. Heck for ~$20 even if I don't like it I'm out less than 2 packs of stinkies if you live in NY or LA (risk vs reward :)).

Cheers,
Steve

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Well I'll be dammed. I ordered a TFV4 from gearbest yesterday against my better judgement because a couple of my last few orders were a train wreck. Low and behold I wake up this morning to a shipping notice. Less than 24 hours shipped from gearbest has to be some kind of record :D. @Mattp169 I was like you on the fence between the TFV4 and the Crown. Yesterday when I saw it on sale for $22.99 shipped, it made my decision. Heck for ~$20 even if I don't like it I'm out less than 2 packs of stinkies if you live in NY or LA (risk vs reward :)).

Cheers,
Steve
im on the fence for a few reasons

1. crown has no ti coils and i suck at making coils, and ti wire is expensive
2. smok is very slow at getting all these damn coil options out
3. i love my maganus ni coils which are dual - so if im getting an rba deck it in my mind needs to be able to do a dual coil
4. the few reviews of the ni coils for the tfv4 i have seen have mentioned nasty tastes, rubber taste, etc
5. everyone is raving about ss coils in power and tc modes. so im not wanting to invest in new gear unless i have oiptions i know i will like plus options to try out the ss
6. when i did make some ti coils on my kanger stm i loved it better then ni but my coil building skills suck and 1 out of 15 coils working properly was frustrating so I really want a prebuilt ti coil option
7. the price of tfv4 coils and availability is pissing me off
8.only 2 mods on the amrket can do ss tc- im in love with tc

im sure im WAY over analyzing my decision, but im tired of regretting my purchases later.

Like buying a used 3li for $50
was a great deal at the time and helped me figure out what I was doing wrong with TC on my D2, but for 10 bucks more I could have bought an xcube 2 and now have a mod already that can do ss tc.

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
There might be a reason these ppl that got a crown just want another crown

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
There might be a reason these ppl that got a crown just want another crown

i get that
but if I get a crown heres what I have
no ability to use the ss coils in tc which i like tc dont want to go back to power mode.
so have to buy a new mod
what are my choices
an over priced dna200, the xcube 2 which some people are having issues geting ss tc to work, or wait for a new mod to hit th emarket

otherwise i have basically the same as I have now with my maganus, a great tank with ni200 as my only option for tc
and the rebuild deck is only a single coil option so I dont fell I can get the same quality vape form a single coil as you do with teh prebuilt dual coils. at least with my building skills

now even if i get a new mod so i can try the crown ss coils in tc, i may not like that better then ti or ni so once again left with just another tank that is pretty much similar to my maganus.

so waste of money on a tank and a mod

now if i get the tfv4
i can try prebuilt ni ti and eventually ss coils in tc,
even if i dont like the ss in tc i know i prefer ti over ni for tc
but the problem is
availabilty, pricing and the only reviews of the nickel tfv4 coils i seen have been fairly negative. most people getting the tfv4 are getting it for the triple and quad coil options at this point it seems

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm using a Ni200 Crown coil as I write this

Sent from my shoe phone using Tapa Toe Pro 4
I just picked up a couple Crowns a few days ago and they rock with the .25 ss coils at 75w...its hard to imagine the Ni200 being a better vape, but I haven't tried them yet.. So I guess what I'm asking why you like your Ni200 in TC mode ..what is the advantages of it?

sent from my XT1080 via Tapatalk

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i get that
but if I get a crown heres what I have
no ability to use the ss coils in tc which i like tc dont want to go back to power mode.
so have to buy a new mod
what are my choices
an over priced dna200, the xcube 2 which some people are having issues geting ss tc to work, or wait for a new mod to hit th emarket

otherwise i have basically the same as I have now with my maganus, a great tank with ni200 as my only option for tc
and the rebuild deck is only a single coil option so I dont fell I can get the same quality vape form a single coil as you do with teh prebuilt dual coils. at least with my building skills

now even if i get a new mod so i can try the crown ss coils in tc, i may not like that better then ti or ni so once again left with just another tank that is pretty much similar to my maganus.

so waste of money on a tank and a mod

now if i get the tfv4
i can try prebuilt ni ti and eventually ss coils in tc,
even if i dont like the ss in tc i know i prefer ti over ni for tc
but the problem is
availabilty, pricing and the only reviews of the nickel tfv4 coils i seen have been fairly negative. most people getting the tfv4 are getting it for the triple and quad coil options at this point it seems
So basically your problem is the evolving technology in the ecig world. I got news for ya, I don't see it slowing down anytime soon. So you can go and plunk down the dough for a device that works, or save a bit and buy a device that may or may not work. I'm pretty happy with my set up right now. Would I like to be able to do tc on ss? Hell yeah I would. Can I afford a new mod? Not atm. But when I can I will. But there's gonna be a whole slew of new gadgetry! Yep, & eventually I'll tinker with some of it. The vaping world is evolving at ludicrous speed & no matter what you got there's always going to be the next best thing. There's nothing anyone can do about that

krashkrieg

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
, although the design of this tank is superior if you let the juice level go too low you do run the risk of a dry ish hit or burning the cotton a little
Also and more importantly TC gives me a very consistent Vape and the coils last wayyy longer

Edit... Also I can dial down temp for chocolate Vapes or whatever.... And be consistent with flavor as well

krashkrieg

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just picked up a couple Crowns a few days ago and they rock with the .25 ss coils at 75w...its hard to imagine the Ni200 being a better vape, but I haven't tried them yet.. So I guess what I'm asking why you like your Ni200 in TC mode ..what is the advantages of it?

, although the design of this tank is superior if you let the juice level go too low you do run the risk of a dry ish hit or burning the cotton a little
Also and more importantly TC gives me a very consistent Vape and the coils last wayyy longer

Edit... Also I can dial down temp for chocolate Vapes or whatever.... And be consistent with flavor as well

Adam Paseman

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Perhaps the Crown will bring out Ti coils...considering Uwell actually is a coil making company I'd say it's a distinct possibility. Either way, Crown or the Smok...don't believe you can really go wrong with either considering both have great reviews, though like hank stated, numerous people who have bought a Crown end up getting another, haven't seen the same with the Smok.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Perhaps the Crown will bring out Ti coils...considering Uwell actually is a coil making company I'd say it's a distinct possibility. Either way, Crown or the Smok...don't believe you can really go wrong with either considering both have great reviews, though like hank stated, numerous people who have bought a Crown end up getting another, haven't seen the same with the Smok.
Yep, you are right ...I got my first Crown and liked it so much I got another one the very next day from my local shop..
Awesome tanks!

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I figured since I'll probably just use the RTA deck, it was 6 of one, half dozen of the other. In fact since you can buy a second RTA deck for the TFV4 (not to mention it actually comes with 1 included) it might fit my vaping style a tad better. So I went with the best deal atm. Mainly wanted something to rebuild with a single coil option since my Asolo only fires down to .1 in TC. Getting above .1 using Ni200 in a dual coil configuration is challenging to say the least (at least it is on a Billow V2).

Cheers,
Steve

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was totally hooked on TC until I got the Crown. Now with these ss coils in power mode, the flavor is every bit as good as either Ti or Ni coils. You're in no danger of a dry hit with these unless you actually sucked them totally dry!

Adam Paseman

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was totally hooked on TC until I got the Crown. Now with these ss coils in power mode, the flavor is every bit as good as either Ti or Ni coils. You're in no danger of a dry hit with these unless you actually sucked them totally dry!

Im in the same boat, dont see any need for TC when the SS cils on my crown just never dry hit and taste so good.

AdubbaU

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
you know what i would really love form a person just like you who owns both the tfv4 and crown

a comparison of flavor using a ni200 coil in both. and eventually when the ss coils for the tfv4 are released a comparison of the two tanks using SS coils for flavor. Then MAYBE i could decide which one to get
It is really hard to tell done SS on rba deck for both and Ni both as well. I go back and forth. Sometimes get taste in crown after a few tanks, sometimes not. If I had to pick like the crown better as don't have leaking issues and like the top fill better. Very close on both, most likely will not buy TFV4 coils as the price is way too high, if you are not planning on rba deck then Crown for sure as coils are cheap.

krashkrieg

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can totally see that, but do they last as long as Nickel? If so I'd get more of the. 2 coils also (but still have 4 nickels to use up}

Powerman

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
im on the fence for a few reasons

1. crown has no ti coils and i suck at making coils, and ti wire is expensive
2. smok is very slow at getting all these damn coil options out
3. i love my maganus ni coils which are dual - so if im getting an rba deck it in my mind needs to be able to do a dual coil
4. the few reviews of the ni coils for the tfv4 i have seen have mentioned nasty tastes, rubber taste, etc
5. everyone is raving about ss coils in power and tc modes. so im not wanting to invest in new gear unless i have oiptions i know i will like plus options to try out the ss
6. when i did make some ti coils on my kanger stm i loved it better then ni but my coil building skills suck and 1 out of 15 coils working properly was frustrating so I really want a prebuilt ti coil option
7. the price of tfv4 coils and availability is pissing me off
8.only 2 mods on the amrket can do ss tc- im in love with tc

im sure im WAY over analyzing my decision, but im tired of regretting my purchases later.

Like buying a used 3li for $50
was a great deal at the time and helped me figure out what I was doing wrong with TC on my D2, but for 10 bucks more I could have bought an xcube 2 and now have a mod already that can do ss tc.
Ya, like the X cubic mini now after I got 2 D2s.

I'm still good. SS just needs to get settled out. I'm sure in 6 months I'll have plenty of options. It's not like SS coils in power mode doesn't rock.

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
Here is my input for whats its worth.
The SS coils (esp) the .25 is absolutely the best coil I have vaped including Kantal, Ni200 or Ti. The flavor from these is unmatched and if anyone were to vape on it they would be hard pressed to disagree even slightly. If you like a cooler vape, then the .5 is your coil.
I am a TC junkie and had to try the Ni200 coils in the Crown. I have one in mine now and it has seen almost 200 ml of high custard juice. Looking down the center of the dual coil hole, this this is junked up as hell BUT the flavor or vapor has not diminished even slightly. I am on a mission to see how long I can vape this at 50 watts, 520 degrees before it starts to loose flavor. I do like the Ni200 coils but the SS is still better for flavor and clouds. Now since I am a TC guy I was sure I needed TC to make me happy.... Not the case with this tank. I am very happy using this in power mode with the SS coils. That might be because of the dual coils, these need some power to get them going and I doubt I would hit the TC limit on these unless it was set down in the low 400F range. I like my vapes around 500 so for me there is not much difference at all. Once SS TC comes out and is proven, I will certainly try it but I am in no hurry. Also with the ever growing popularity of the Crown, I am sure its only a matter of time before Uwell comes out with some Ti coils. I have tried Ti in the RBA and it is very flavorful but again, my impression is the SS is better. Also, I find with my RBA's (Crown, VCT, Billows) I do have to rewick and burn off the junk about every day - day 1/2 so thats a real PITA for me. I love the stock coils for the ease of keeping on the go. Also with the long life of these, you dont have to worry about carrying around extra coils in case the one you have just quits like most other coils do. I have had mine for a few weeks and have yet to have a coil foul, burn out or just be spent. I have tried them all (.5, .25 Ni200) they have all seen some serious ml of juice and they all still work great. I did have 2 bum Ni200 coils to start with but that has seemed to correct itself on my third. Other than those two bum coils I have not had a single problem with it. The RBA can be a bit finicky with filling but again, I like the stock coils for their flavor and long life anyway. The only reason I can see using the RBA section would be if I ever did run out of coils or wanted to try several different juices and didnt want to put all the variations through my coil. Speaking of that, I did have my Ni200 coil in it and due to some of my own stupidity I ran out of VG. While waiting for more to arrive, I resorted to using all the juices I had in cabinets. Within one week, that one coil saw my normal junky custard juice, a heavy strawberry cream, a very peanuty PB vape, some Dr Pepper juice, Yeti Nuclear Nut Butter, a fruit loops cereal vape and now I have my heavy Cantaloupe Game over custard in the same coil. Through all those flavors, each one was very apparent, never muted, and now my ADV vape tastes like it does in a new coil. So thats my thoughts, all I have to do now is wait on the additional Crowns I have ordered so I can keep several in rotation at all times.
If you are a crown owner, then I am sure you are a crown lover, if not then your are missing the boat on a great vaping experience all around
Peace out brothers and sisters...

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The SS coils (esp) the .25 is absolutely the best coil I have vaped including Kantal, Ni200 or Ti. The flavor from these is unmatched and if anyone were to vape on it they would be hard pressed to disagree even slightly. If you like a cooler vape, then the .5 is your coil.
I am a TC junkie and had to try the Ni200 coils in the Crown. I have one in mine now and it has seen almost 200 ml of high custard juice. Looking down the center of the dual coil hole, this this is junked up as hell BUT the flavor or vapor has not diminished even slightly. I am on a mission to see how long I can vape this at 50 watts, 520 degrees before it starts to loose flavor. I do like the Ni200 coils but the SS is still better for flavor and clouds. Now since I am a TC guy I was sure I needed TC to make me happy.... Not the case with this tank. I am very happy using this in power mode with the SS coils. That might be because of the dual coils, these need some power to get them going and I doubt I would hit the TC limit on these unless it was set down in the low 400F range. I like my vapes around 500 so for me there is not much difference at all. Once SS TC comes out and is proven, I will certainly try it but I am in no hurry. Also with the ever growing popularity of the Crown, I am sure its only a matter of time before Uwell comes out with some Ti coils. I have tried Ti in the RBA and it is very flavorful but again, my impression is the SS is better. Also, I find with my RBA's (Crown, VCT, Billows) I do have to rewick and burn off the junk about every day - day 1/2 so thats a real PITA for me. I love the stock coils for the ease of keeping on the go. Also with the long life of these, you dont have to worry about carrying around extra coils in case the one you have just quits like most other coils do. I have had mine for a few weeks and have yet to have a coil foul, burn out or just be spent. I have tried them all (.5, .25 Ni200) they have all seen some serious ml of juice and they all still work great. I did have 2 bum Ni200 coils to start with but that has seemed to correct itself on my third. Other than those two bum coils I have not had a single problem with it. The RBA can be a bit finicky with filling but again, I like the stock coils for their flavor and long life anyway. The only reason I can see using the RBA section would be if I ever did run out of coils or wanted to try several different juices and didnt want to put all the variations through my coil. Speaking of that, I did have my Ni200 coil in it and due to some of my own stupidity I ran out of VG. While waiting for more to arrive, I resorted to using all the juices I had in cabinets. Within one week, that one coil saw my normal junky custard juice, a heavy strawberry cream, a very peanuty PB vape, some Dr Pepper juice, Yeti Nuclear Nut Butter, a fruit loops cereal vape and now I have my heavy Cantaloupe Game over custard in the same coil. Through all those flavors, each one was very apparent, never muted, and now my ADV vape tastes like it does in a new coil. So thats my thoughts, all I have to do now is wait on the additional Crowns I have ordered so I can keep several in rotation at all times.
If you are a crown owner, then I am sure you are a crown lover, if not then your are missing the boat on a great vaping experience all around
I agree 100% ...well stated in all aspects..

krashkrieg

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Great info, I'm also loving the .2 coil as much as Ni right now...wasn't going to even try it until you guys started saying how great it was.

Hey, how about an "Enter" key every few lines to make you wonderful reviews easier to read ....:rolleyes:

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well said. And I agree 100%!

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
Great info, I'm also loving the .2 coil as much as Ni right now...wasn't going to even try it until you guys started saying how great it was.

Hey, how about an "Enter" key every few lines to make you wonderful reviews easier to read ....:rolleyes:
hahahah
Yes my bad. I was in a hurry to get that out there and was trying to multitask too many things at once. I know better... lolololol
Sorry for the problem my friend.

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
your point about enough power for the dual coils is my problem
the maganus also has dual Ni200 coils and 50J is not enough for them at 572F they will never temp limit at that temp till the tank is dry because 50j cant heat those coils to 572 unless you fire for 20 seconds or more and since most mods cut off between 10-12 seconds...... and most yihi boards limit ni200 to 50J. SO we need an update for that. Im betting SS is the same. Dual ss coils like the crowns will need more then 50J.

but i am guessing the chuthulu v2 with its yet to released deck that can handle 3 vertical coils, will blow everything away. 3 parralell wrapped dual SS coils will probably be to die for in terms of flavor

krashkrieg

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
your point about enough power for the dual coils is my problem
the maganus also has dual Ni200 coils and 50J is not enough for them at 572F they will never temp limit at that temp till the tank is dry because 50j cant heat those coils to 572 unless you fire for 20 seconds or more and since most mods cut off between 10-12 seconds...... and most yihi boards limit ni200 to 50J. SO we need an update for that. Im betting SS is the same. Dual ss coils like the crowns will need more then 50J.

but i am guessing the chuthulu v2 with its yet to released deck that can handle 3 vertical coils, will blow everything away. 3 parralell wrapped dual SS coils will probably be to die for in terms of flavor

:confused: I have no problems with Ni200 at 50J and 525degrees, to me it's great vaping, warm enough...but to each his own...

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
:confused: I have no problems with Ni200 at 50J and 525degrees, to me it's great vaping, warm enough...but to each his own...
im running my maganus dual ni200 at 50j and 572 and its the same temp as 450F 50j can not push these dual coils dual parallel coils need over 50 watts to really shine. tehy do work great at 50 but 60-80 is where they work best for most people

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
My ni200 on sig 75 Is more than enough at 50 w at 520 degrees. I can push 75 to it but it's too hot

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 Dumbphone

VU Sponsors