Become a Patron!

suggestions for a tank

kreller

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i have always used RDA's in the past. i would like to try a tank but i basically have no knowledge about tanks. i have a sigelei 150w box mod. i would appreciate any suggestions for good tanks i could try, along with any tips/ heads ups/anything you guys think would be good for me to know as i enter the world of tanks.

VapeRN

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Aromamizer. It's basically a Velocity RDA with a 6ML tank plopped on top of it. Easy to build. Easy to wick. Great vape.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kreller

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i usually use 100%vg,or the highest vg i can buy for my rda. should i still do that with this aromamizer? or should i use thinner juice

VapeRN

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Max VG will work fine. 100% I have no experience with but I have heard positive things.

skiball

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I've got the bellus and crius and there both great. Crius never leaks but bellus won't if you wick it right. Flavor is almost equal bellus is a cooler vape forsure. Also it might have a little more flavor. Build quality for both are good but the way the bellus is built it puts the tank in rta. Build room on crius is alittle bigger. If you want much bigger than 2.5 26/32 than there's other options.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

VapeRN

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The Bellus is also excellent. Much more of a flavor RTA than cloud chaser, IMO. Top fill design is quite brilliant and wicking is very easy, but not intuitive. My wife loves this tank and it's the first thing that shows total promise in getting her off analogs for good. That's high praise.

Trueman ecig Yilia

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
the Mvape is nice,support 200-220w without burning taste, topfill and rebuildable. many of my friends like it

heateris

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i usually use 100%vg,or the highest vg i can buy for my rda. should i still do that with this aromamizer? or should i use thinner juice

I use 70 - 80% VG in my Aromamizer w/o any problems. Great vape.

Fishman1704

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
My fave is a Goliath V2. Awesome flavor, Vapor, and builability. Only caveat is bottom fill, but I live with that due to the quality of the vape. I build dual coil Clapton's on it no problem. If Youde came out with the V3 where the only thing different was they added top fill, I would buy three of them today. They are silky smooth.

jsr27

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I got a sigelei 150watt tc and all I use to do is use rdas. I tried the tfv4 with the quad coils and don't plan on going back! It's great! I can't wait to try the octuple fused clapton coils. You won't be disappointed!

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I got a sigelei 150watt tc and all I use to do is use rdas. I tried the tfv4 with the quad coils and don't plan on going back! It's great! I can't wait to try the octuple fused clapton coils. You won't be disappointed!
I do love my TFV4, used it on my Sig for a long time till I upgraded to the XCube II. Anyways, great tank for sure, however lately I've been hooked on my Haze Dripper Tank, just purer flavor. But, it's not a true tank with a 2ml capacity and isn't the best idea to throw it in a pocket/bag and go on with your day. It's somewhere between a dripper and a tank. Just thought it'd be worth mentioning because I stopped using my TFV4 mainly for that little guy.

Anyways, you asked for tips for tanks, wicking wicking wicking. If you're going to build your own stuff you really need to dial in your wicking process to prevent leaking. Nothing is worse than a tank draining into your pocket. Now, the alternative is you use premade coils but they aren't perfect and sometimes you get duds which sucks, plus they are relatively expensive (not really expensive but more so than wire/cotton).

I don't have a bunch of RTA's after I got my TFV4 and was looking for a new project once I nailed that down I ended up with the tank I mentioned before and have just been happily plodding along.

I'd answer one question, why are you looking into tanks? Is it just for more fiddling, or are you looking for something that's more convenient. If you're looking for convenience I'd suggest something with quality that has solid premade coils that are reasonably priced, The Crown tank comes to mind there. If you're looking to get your hands dirty and build your own stuff, Bellus/Crius/Griffin/VCMT seem to be the new big boys in town for the RTAs. TFV4 IMO is for someone who's in between. They want to do the RBA stuff, but want the freedom of popping a high quality premade coil in and just cruising. The replacement coils are more expensive, you drain juice/batteries, and it may not be the best of the best tank wise but it's a great tank with the best RBAs out there.

Fishman1704

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Youde seems to have their act together on making tanks. From the Bellus, Zephyrus, Goliath V2, and the Goblins. They are all top notch. The Griffin looks like a top shelf performer also with that awesome velocity style build deck. The Crius looks good too but I've read mixed reviews on these forums about threading issues. Never having held one in my hands I can neither confirm nor deny the correctness of that statement. A lot of people love them.

The build decks on kangers and aspire leave a lot to be desired but they both perform excellently on factory coils. I could go on, and I'm an rda guy. But I do read and I keep a Goliath handy for driving.

gadgetkeith

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

max VG works ok with the aromamizer i tried it with streight VG and it needs a little finness but wicks ok.

if you chain vape it at first it can be little tricky if cold outside and realy thick and gloopy but once it warms up a little and thins slightly you good .

VU Sponsors