Become a Patron!

The BOREAS RTA by Augvape and Roxy

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ordered one, among other things, from them this morning.
When I first saw it, it was in stock. Now it says shipps in 7 buisness days. They must be flying off the shelves so to speak. Looks like the SS is sold out already or so it seems. They have the Alleria at ~$18 bucks as well.
https://www.fasttech.com/products/3028/10020732/4449900

PS Is this is common knowledge, just ignore the post. I had only just seen it when I posted. Only trying to pass along a good deal with the Deeming Regs and all so people can stock up if they so choose.

Cheers,
Steve

NatGasMan

James
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
When I first saw it, it was in stock. Now it says shipps in 7 buisness days. They must be flying off the shelves so to speak. Looks like the SS is sold out already or so it seems. They have the Alleria at ~$18 bucks as well.
https://www.fasttech.com/products/3028/10020732/4449900

PS Is this is common knowledge, just ignore the post. Just trying to pass along a good deal with the Deeming Regs and all so people can stock up if they so choose.

Cheers,
Steve

It's all good Steve! :) It has been posted before, but a little reminder won't hurt. :D

I also ordered a new coil jig that has 3.5 mm and 4.0 mm posts. Mainly for the posts and not the jig. Also picked up some drip tips.

James

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's all good Steve! :) It has been posted before, but a little reminder won't hurt. :D

I also ordered a new coil jig that has 3.5 mm and 4.0 mm posts. Mainly for the posts and not the jig. Also picked up some drip tips.

James
I sort of figured it must have been since both you and DeucesJack had already ordered it. I feel like I need to go into hiding mode now :D:giggle:.

advancedvapesupply

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I want the Merlin to try out...but I may just get another Boreas....I also want a few other things...ugh why couldnt they mention the Regs in February??
All this reg stuff makes me feel so angry and cynical it's ridiculous. I'm not an angry person at all. Quite the opposite. But shit. Was just reading that thread about STS. I truly hope he can stay in business. And I truly hope that cool new tanks can continue to come out. These past six months have been so awesome for new tanks, it's just sad to see all that innovation disappear..

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
All this reg stuff makes me feel so angry and cynical it's ridiculous. I'm not an angry person at all. Quite the opposite. But shit. Was just reading that thread about STS. I truly hope he can stay in business. And I truly hope that cool new tanks can continue to come out. These past six months have been so awesome for new tanks, it's just sad to see all that innovation disappear..

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk[/Q

What the FDA is doing is CRIMINAL.

advancedvapesupply

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
If the Regs happen I am Kidnapping a few people to ensure I still get good juice:stars2:...like the FivefoldVapors guy and "B" from VVV :inlove: I hope even if the Regs go live that they will still do private sales...
Advancedvapesupply will become advanced jewelry supply... for all your jewelry making needs... alien wires make beautiful necklaces.. sigh

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
If the Regs happen I am Kidnapping a few people to ensure I still get good juice:stars2:...like the FivefoldVapors guy and "B" from VVV :inlove: I hope even if the Regs go live that they will still do private sales...
If you do that grab Doots for me. He makes my favorite Strawberry Custard. Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
That's where I got mine from. Ordered on the 18th and its already in NY. WTF? I was expecting at least a 3 week wait. Lol.

Anytime customs is actually productive, is a good time. Because that's usually what holds orders from China up so long, unless China Post or EMS ends up sitting on it. DHL in my experience is the fastest way by far.

I don't know, even if they kill vaping in the US, they can't overhaul customs to start seizing mundane looking packages from China en mass. For businesses and shit it's terrible, for the new vapers it's terrible, but I feel like between our on preparations and Chinese/Russian importing of products that even innovation won't completely die.

I've imported juice from Russia before, them being outside of the EU makes it easy, and if the UK bounces out of the EU that's even better for importing. I just hope it never comes to that.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yea I just got some in to practice with for AVS, its clean and they spool the wire up nice but the price is what worries me with K.Bee wire and Im pretty sure it comes from China, this is why I only offer KP wire when I shell out coils to others...
The "Practice Wire pile is growing....I need some sort of Spool Holder...

View attachment 51867
Yeah I just got my order and it is clean and spooled nice. I'm with you about it being from China. Since KP is offering 250 ft rolls now I'm just going to stick with them.

Also Crazy Wire has finally starting to take care of my missing order, they are also going to throw in some freebies to smooth over the gaggle I've had to go through. So I'll still order from them, they have good 317L plus they have 321 SS I want to try.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah I just got my order and it is clean and spooled nice. I'm with you about it being from China. Since KP is offering 250 ft rolls now I'm just going to stick with them.

Also Crazy Wire has finally starting to take care of my missing order, they are also going to throw in some freebies to smooth over the gaggle I've had to go through. So I'll still order from them, they have good 317L plus they have 321 SS I want to try.

Just out of curiosity, have you ever seen SS410 available? I've been using SS430 because of the higher TCR with great results, but SS410 has an even higher TCR. I've never seen it on sale in wire form that we would use.

Thanks,
Steve

Azriel Mysterious

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just out of curiosity, have you ever seen SS410 available? I've been using SS430 because of the higher TCR with great results, but SS410 has an even higher TCR. I've never seen it on sale in wire form that we would use.

Thanks,
Steve
No I haven't, I've tried 430 it's alright. Then I know 304 is somewhat popular but I don't like it at all. I prefer 317L and 316L, nice clean, crisp flavor. I don't use TC much at all since I'm usually on my Mech's. I'm trying 321 due to it having a high heat tolerance, they use it in jet exhaust and other high heat areas.

I am going to try TC again for I just got my Ohm Wrecker G2. The way they do TC is supposed to be much better than the standard profile based everyone else is using. You can even do TC on Kanthal with it.

But my love for Mech's is very strong, I just love the way they vape

saytar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Anybody answer me as to why it is almost impossible to find the Boreas Tank? Are they not going to be selling them anymore???

::Inquiring minds (and nosey me) want to know......:wait::wait:

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Anybody answer me as to why it is almost impossible to find the Boreas Tank? Are they not going to be selling them anymore???

::Inquiring minds (and nosey me) want to know......:wait::wait:

Are you talking about the RTA itself or the glass for the tank?

saytar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yep seen STS ad, but used to see lots of vendors on Ebay with them.........only one today. Verrrryyyy interesting and worrying.......

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
No, they're still being made. Ebay sellers tend to buy small numbers.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I saw several Boreas sellers on eBay just now

VU Sponsors