The BOREAS RTA by Augvape and Roxy

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I'm really liking this tank but man does it suck juice. Makes my Tfv look like an econo tank. No way I'm running all 4 of these together. If I did I would have to put a weekly V3 order in just to keep up.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

DIY is the answer you seek. It helps as well for vapocolypse prepping.

Azriel Mysterious

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Bro get yourself a coil master coil V2 kit it has everything you need. Buy some premade wire SS Clapton from advancedvapesupply and build two 2.5 to 3mm ID 5 wrap each that's will get you going. Also do the Scottish roll when making your wick out of cotton.

I'll have to check these vids out later! Thanks ^.^

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A friend liked Boreas but has a vtc mini so he is searching for a 22mm tank like it.
I know the aromizer, but are there any others that he should look at that I'm not thinking of? Flavor over cloud factory.

Aromizer dry hits, is that still a thing? Or people just weren't wicking it correctly?

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I did get a good start on rebuilding before I had to look at DIY.
I'm almost scared to DIY. I'm a professional bartender by trade. I just love people and mixing drinks. I know if I get into mixing juices I'll just go way overbaord.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
A friend liked Boreas but has a vtc mini so he is searching for a 22mm tank like it.
I know the aromizer, but are there any others that he should look at that I'm not thinking of? Flavor over cloud factory.

Aromizer dry hits, is that still a thing? Or people just weren't wicking it correctly?

Haven't tried the Merlin yet, but the Alleria by Augvape is insanely flavorful.

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

As was said, the Alleria is supposed to be great. I know I was reading a lot of people saying they got very dull flavor with the Aromamizer. I'm keen to my Diablo clones, they're simple and nice.

Azriel Mysterious

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Woohoo! Yeah, I just got this bitch up and running. I was so pissed at my first attempt that I put it back in the box. It just wasn't sitting well with me. So, after dinner I decided to give it another shot. Now I'm chucking clouds bro. Lol. I got a dual Notch setup, coming in at .15 and I'm running her at 50w and 500f in tc mode on my G2. Flavor and clouds are real nice. Can't wait to throw a Raymo2u coil in this bad boy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk
Yay!! Glad you got it working!!

I just checked FT and only 2 items aren't ready to ship. (It was a BIG 29 item order)

I hate waiting... But I know I'll be super happy once all my shit gets here. After all, if I have any problems the people here will have me fixed up in not time!

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yay!! Glad you got it working!!

I just checked FT and only 2 items aren't ready to ship. (It was a BIG 29 item order)

I hate waiting... But I know I'll be super happy once all my shit gets here. After all, if I have any problems the people here will have me fixed up in not time!
So true this really is a great group. My favorite vaping forum by far.

Azriel Mysterious

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Azriel Mysterious

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm almost scared to DIY. I'm a professional bartender by trade. I just love people and mixing drinks. I know if I get into mixing juices I'll just go way overbaord.

I was the same way when I did DIY! Though I'm not a bartender, but I am a great cook! I would get invited to parties by people I didn't even know so I'd bring one of my pies! (They tasted them at the party I was at)

I have had quite a few half joking/half serious marriage proposals after people had my baked goods. LMFAO

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
If i had a dollar for every time I filmed a goblin mini build to try to upload
That's one of my got-to tanks! I love that one.
He said don't worry Pop you always find a way. Lol
That right there is motivation. Good kid. Priceless moment..
I've been using the Merlin on my vtc mini all day today. Not one leak, not a single dry hit. I did have a learning curve, but only took 2 tries.I'm getting great flavor.
upload_2016-5-24_20-17-58.png

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I was the same way when I did DIY! Though I'm not a bartender, but I am a great cook! I would get invited to parties by people I didn't even know so I'd bring one of my pies! (They tasted them at the party I was at)

I have had quite a few half joking/half serious marriage proposals after people had my baked goods. LMFAO
Can you make a Raspberry/Apple Pie? If so you may have another proposal on the way. Lmao.

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So FT finally shipped my boreas out..yayy!!! On the shipping I selected the usps epacket that said 6 to 9 days in transit for an additional 22 cents.. I wonder if it will really get here that quick. Anyone have any experience with the usps epacket???

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
People may preorder stuff that takes that long but if it's a regular item thats ready in a day to 5, once it ships, it's within 2 weeks and a lot of times just over 1 week.

I guess people can have their order screwed up or something but I've ordered tons of stuff over the years and have never had a problem with them or china shipping.

It can take longer to get to my house in los Angeles from either San Francisco or Los Angeles main hub than it does from china to USA.

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Also, a tip, if you have a bunch of ships next day stuff and a some ships in 5 day things you can ask them to split the shipment and they will send what's ready.

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just ordered another Boreas from STS. They are a good bit more expensive, but the quicker shipping and the customer service make it worth it. Plus Rob is a really cool guy. I texted him at 2am asking if he had any discount codes to use and he got back to me immediately and gave me one lol.

Got a black Boreas, a gold AFC ring for it, and preordered a black Merlin to boot.

NatGasMan

James
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Woohoo! Yeah, I just got this bitch up and running. I was so pissed at my first attempt that I put it back in the box. It just wasn't sitting well with me. So, after dinner I decided to give it another shot. Now I'm chucking clouds bro. Lol. I got a dual Notch setup, coming in at .15 and I'm running her at 50w and 500f in tc mode on my G2. Flavor and clouds are real nice. Can't wait to throw a Raymo2u coil in this bad boy.

Way to go Deuce! ;)

advancedvapesupply

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
About 3-4 days then it will sit in its first US stop for 3 or so days, sometimes 2. Then it's up to usps carriers from there.

Longest FT shipment for me has been 2.5 weeks but usually under 2 from sent date to my door.
My longest FT shipment was about 3 months. Seriously.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

advancedvapesupply

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I just ordered another Boreas from STS. They are a good bit more expensive, but the quicker shipping and the customer service make it worth it. Plus Rob is a really cool guy. I texted him at 2am asking if he had any discount codes to use and he got back to me immediately and gave me one lol.

Got a black Boreas, a gold AFC ring for it, and preordered a black Merlin to boot.
I've also got a merlin on the way from STS. Robert is a very cool guy. I have zero problems paying a couple bucks more to get it from him than china.

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have heard the horror stories, just hasn't happened to me and I've probably put 100 orders in with them.

Was that 3 months to ship out? Pre order?
Or it was 3 months in shipping? Stuck in US customs?

advancedvapesupply

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I have heard the horror stories, just hasn't happened to me and I've probably put 100 orders in with them.

Was that 3 months to ship out? Pre order?
Or it was 3 months in shipping? Stuck in US customs?
3 months in shipping. Probably stuck under the vending machines at the Chicago customs hub for a couple weeks or something haha. It shipped from FT right away, but tracking reported it leaving china and that's it for months. I literally both gave up and then forgot about it (it wasn't an expensive order) and then 3 months later there it was at the door. If that package could talk...

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, everything is usually quick and efficient until it hits USPS' hands. They usually ship out plus or minus one day from their estimated ship date on the product and China post gets it on the plane within a day or two.

My horror story (no matter where I order from) usually starts once it gets in the hands of the PO down the street. I swear they could replace the entire staff with monkey's and have less lost packages and more timely deliveries:bingo:=:vapemail:

Last edited:

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Well, I haven't been told that I can't yet. :giggle:

When I asked Huck if I could link it in the Merlin thread, she said, "I will!" So others can, but that didn't answer my question if I could :)

So, hey, other members, please let people know in the threads you hang out in, and on social media.

VU Sponsors