Become a Patron!

The BOREAS RTA by Augvape and Roxy

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
HOLY SHIT BALLS @raymo2u !!! I finally got around to putting those beasty mothers you sent me into the Boreas.... Put em on the bigger deck and stuffed it full of wicking....So at 120w 6mg nic my head is spinning!!! Wow is all I can say, just wow! .10ohms, freaking flavor and clouds....

Anyone just getting a Boreas, do yourself a solid and order at least one set of magic from Ray just to treat yourself to something ohhh soo special!

I gotta go lay down...and then find my 3mg juice....:confused::facepalm::bingo::cloud::cloud::cloud:<3<3
Hahaha my head spin with 3 mg @100watts steady!

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It took them 10 years to diagnose me. All they kept saying was you couldn't get Lyme here. Kept checking me for RA and Lupus over and over.
I got bit by a Brown Recluse Spider 4 years ago. The Doctor flat out told me that Brown Recluse Spiders can't live up where I live and gave me a prescription for an antihistamine cream. 4 days later I went into the urgent care and said I was bitten by a Brown Recluse and they believed me, as they cut out a silver dollar section of necrotic skin on my calf. Got a buttload Penicillin shot and other antibiotics. I let my family practice doctor in on exactly what happened and told him where he could stick his stethoscope. Got a new doctor at a new clinic the very next day.

chinacatsunflower-

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I have zero latent inhibition, so my mind is a constant jumble of stimuli. This causes me to go back and edit the same post several times, and the fact I type 184WPM makes me very error-prone so that's another reason I edit my posts due to the fact I'm obsessed with my own grammar and spelling. I speak 8 languages fluently, and making errors in any of them makes me feel like I'm disgracing that particular language. Though to be fair, six of the languages I speak are Slavic-based languages that are all due to the area of Serbia I was born and grew up in, there was a large displacement of Slavic people after the collapse of the Soviet Union and Yugoslav wars so there were a lot of languages floating around in the village I grew up in, then I speak English and Latin fluently as well. I love language.

Languages:

Serbian/Serbo-Croatian
Croatian/Serbo-Croatian
Russian
Bosnian
Montenegrin
Czech
English
Latin

184 WPM? Holy amaze-balls. I only type 132, haha.. and I thought I was fast! Then again, I haven't taken one of those tests in awhile... hmm..
Ahhh, why does it take three days to ship a package from one state to one right smack next to it?! Curse you USPS, and your "priority" shipping! :gaah:Hopefully the shipping information updates tomorrow and says, "Updated delivery date: April 19th". One can hope!

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
184 WPM? Holy amaze-balls. I only type 132, haha.. and I thought I was fast! Then again, I haven't taken one of those tests in awhile... hmm..
Ahhh, why does it take three days to ship a package from one state to one right smack next to it?! Curse you USPS, and your "priority" shipping! :gaah:Hopefully the shipping information updates tomorrow and says, "Updated delivery date: April 19th". One can hope!
Or it just appears in your mailbox tomorrow and the tracking say's it's still in the sorting center. Had that happen more than once.

Everpresentnewb

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
So I did a thing... Not sure Im gonna leave it though. the glaze isnt crystal clear like it should be. Its only on the outside, I wouldnt put anything on the inside...

And now that there are notches, it looks like Im gonna have to order two more... Damn Marketing... :)

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
HOLY SHIT BALLS @raymo2u !!! I finally got around to putting those beasty mothers you sent me into the Boreas.... Put em on the bigger deck and stuffed it full of wicking....So at 120w 6mg nic my head is spinning!!! Wow is all I can say, just wow! .10ohms, freaking flavor and clouds....

Anyone just getting a Boreas, do yourself a solid and order at least one set of magic from Ray just to treat yourself to something ohhh soo special!

I gotta go lay down...and then find my 3mg juice....:confused::facepalm::bingo::cloud::cloud::cloud:<3<3
lmao....Indeed....contact Raymo to blow your mind....!

Best coils I've ever had, it's truly magical the difference good coils make....I was stunned.....!

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor

Which 'priority' mail type is it? Priority, Priority 2 Day or Priority Express? In my experience, regular priority can take anywhere from a full business week to two days, just depends on the package origin point and how competent the people at the sorting centers are between the destination and point of origin.

Also, I type 184WPM because my keyboard is literally my primary tool of work, well, my mouse and keyboard are. I'm an electrical engineer placed on schematic lithium polymer design, I do a lot of AutoCAD work then I'm also over production management and I'm in the middle of learning Cantonese due to the location in southern China where our main production facility is. So I have to type fast to get by, plus it's a by product of doing what I have for so long now, my entire life I've been on a computer, well at least after about age 16, I'm prone to getting PC-based work.

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I got bit by a Brown Recluse Spider 4 years ago. The Doctor flat out told me that Brown Recluse Spiders can't live up where I live and gave me a prescription for an antihistamine cream. 4 days later I went into the urgent care and said I was bitten by a Brown Recluse and they believed me, as they cut out a silver dollar section of necrotic skin on my calf. Got a buttload Penicillin shot and other antibiotics. I let my family practice doctor in on exactly what happened and told him where he could stick his stethoscope. Got a new doctor at a new clinic the very next day.

During that time I had two primary care physicians and 3 rheumatologists.

markcfh

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Which 'priority' mail type is it? Priority, Priority 2 Day or Priority Express? In my experience, regular priority can take anywhere from a full business week to two days, just depends on the package origin point and how competent the people at the sorting centers are between the destination and point of origin.

Also, I type 184WPM because my keyboard is literally my primary tool of work, well, my mouse and keyboard are. I'm an electrical engineer placed on schematic lithium polymer design, I do a lot of AutoCAD work then I'm also over production management and I'm in the middle of learning Cantonese due to the location in southern China where our main production facility is. So I have to type fast to get by, plus it's a by product of doing what I have for so long now, my entire life I've been on a computer, well at least after about age 16, I'm prone to getting PC-based work.
Man, I can only go at about 100ish wpm, due to my partial insanity and horrible carpal tunnel. I still program a lot of c+ and visual Basic stuff. I do automation/instrumentation, so I get a lot of engineering prints in Autocad. Sometimes I have to program a patch for a plc, while a cogen plant is running all out. I envy the fast typing, but it can cause issues in real time stuff....

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Man, I can only go at about 100ish wpm, due to my partial insanity and horrible carpal tunnel. I still program a lot of c+ and visual Basic stuff. I do automation/instrumentation, so I get a lot of engineering prints in Autocad. Sometimes I have to program a patch for a plc, while a cogen plant is running all out. I envy the fast typing, but it can cause issues in real time stuff....

This is why I opted for schematic structuring as opposed to encoding and programming, as while I'm fluent in multiple programming languages, my extremely fast type speed makes for a hell of a time trying to do it properly.

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This is why I opted for schematic structuring as opposed to encoding and programming, as while I'm fluent in multiple programming languages, my extremely fast type speed makes for a hell of a time trying to do it properly.
COBOL then. :giggle:

BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So I did a thing... Not sure Im gonna leave it though. the glaze isnt crystal clear like it should be. Its only on the outside, I wouldnt put anything on the inside...

And now that there are notches, it looks like Im gonna have to order two more... Damn Marketing... :)
When are the notched models going to be available? I just received my third Boreas from sts....damn now I want the ones with notches....

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
I just realized StS was in Kentucky, I'm in TN. I placed my order for the new version of the black Boreas at noon with priority shipping. So if they mail it today I'm likely to get it tomorrow, woo.

When are the notched models going to be available? I just received my third Boreas from sts....damn now I want the ones with notches....

Evidently all the people who already have the notched models got them from StS off the latest shipment.

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
I just spent 30 minutes having a conversation with the guy from Subtank Supply. He said they just ordered 1,000 units which JUST came in today, and all of them will be the newer ones. He says most of the ones he has in stock right now are notched but NOT ALL of them are. I specifically asked for one of the notched versions and he hooked me up, great customer service, I mean really. We just sat there and shot the shit for 20 minutes of the call. Cool ass dude. Looks like the Boreas is blowing up Roxy, hopefully Leon will get on those colored glasses now.

Kay_Fun!

Mad Scientist
VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
I do like the Boreas. I just wish it had a bit of knurling on the top cap and the air flow control- I have difficulty getting a grip on them.

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
The new versions have notches on the top cap, making gripping it far easier.

F

fckaugust8th

Maybe at some point in the near future the tops will be available? Don't get me wrong, nothing against buying another tank with the new top, but I'd rather have the new top one the old tank also.

BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yup, it is confirmed, the latest units received do in fact have the knurling. I second the fact that the owner of sts is a stand up guy and provides amazing customer service. He went out of his way to help me out with the tilted post issues on two of my 2mm build decks and is sending replacements (also just arrived with his latest order) to remedy the issue. Additionally he is sending a replacement Alleria drip tip to replace my current one where the delrin section has broken loose not allowing for adjustment of j/c.

These guys are great, have amazing customer service and some of the fastest shipping I have ever encountered. Don't hesitate to order from them, or contact them with any issues or concerns.

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Subtank Supply currently has the new notched top cap versions in stock, but if you order one on this current batch (if the in stock numbers jump up into like 500 each it's on the new batch.) make sure you call the guy (his number is on the receipt you get in your email.) and request he ship one to you with a notched cap, because out of the remaining models he has, I'd say maybe 25% are the old versions so there's still a chance you could get the old version. Eciggity I do not know about.

mikeyboy74

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
During that time I had two primary care physicians and 3 rheumatologists.

Hi Roxy- Immunologists and the 2 you mentioned can be quite clueless. I understand there are about 75 in the US who actually see patients and really understand this field. After15 years of undiagnosable lupus like symtpoms, I gave up on seeing doctors whenever possible. When whatever I had transformed into B-cell lymphoma and nearly killed me 7 years ago, well that got my attention. After I had destroyed most of my red cells and platelets, they got a clue.

By the way, MNaumov92 is a almost a clone of my brother-in-law. In another context, I would have assumed the pic was his.

Droogbc

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyone know where I can get a black one in Canada? Trusted source, good price, fast and cheap shipping, etc?

No top preference really, although I think the smooth looks cleaner so would choose that one if given an option.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
0bdc4cf177c5571a69e11c3e0ee532ae.jpg

VAPE IT

BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Just had a nice long chat with Rob (owner at sts), what a nice guy! Turns out augvape screwed up and sent him a while package of alleria inner glass instead of the replacement decks, doh! His solution to the problem, take decks out of his units in stock to send to customers so they don't have to wait for the correct package to arrive from China for replacements. Beyond awesome of him to take a hit like that to take care of his customers!

Also super excited, he was telling me about the Field of Streams juice line, all organic I guess. He was raving about it and said he would toss some in my latest order to check out to get my thoughts on it :) Oh yeah, Boreas's number 4 & 5 are on their way along with an Aromamizer Supreme.... @ej1024 keeping up with the joneses! :) lol

And, @raymo2u , he was interested in having you build him some of your magic, installed/wicked ready to go on a deck so he could experience the awesomeness. He will send you a deck to build if your willing. He asked if you would text him to set it up - (606) 226-7502

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
I like the notches, kind of makes the Boreas look like a castle tower. They look almost identical to merlons that make up castle battlements.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Just had a nice long chat with Rob (owner at sts), what a nice guy! Turns out augvape screwed up and sent him a while package of alleria inner glass instead of the replacement decks, doh! His solution to the problem, take decks out of his units in stock to send to customers so they don't have to wait for the correct package to arrive from China for replacements. Beyond awesome of him to take a hit like that to take care of his customers!

Also super excited, he was telling me about the Field of Streams juice line, all organic I guess. He was raving about it and said he would toss some in my latest order to check out to get my thoughts on it :) Oh yeah, Boreas's number 4 & 5 are on their way along with an Aromamizer Supreme.... @ej1024 keeping up with the joneses! :) lol

And, @raymo2u , he was interested in having you build him some of your magic, installed/wicked ready to go on a deck so he could experience the awesomeness. He will send you a deck to build if your willing. He asked if you would text him to set it up - (606) 226-7502
Tell him I will get in touch with him tomorrow about it if hes serious, I can include a RDA if he wants

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
I finally got a 4ml Supreme the other day, it's still a Supreme but I like the 4ml version more than the full size, the drip tip is much wider on the small one. The Boreas still wins.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

All organic chemicals?

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Post some pics dude, you kept typing everything you buy... Post ur SHIT

If it didn't take 20 minutes to upload the pictures, I would. It's not like you can't just look it up, mine don't look any different than anyone else's. The only time I've been known to upload pictures is when I make a custom mod myself, if it's not unique, it's not worth twenty minutes of strain to get it from phone to PC to image sharing website to VU.

Due to the much wider bore drip tip, you get more stock airflow pull, but the Boreas still has more. The Supreme 4ml drip tip actually looks the tits on the Boreas, it fills up the small drip tip ledge entirely and is wider bore, plus it's also delrin so no heat transfer. Otherwise it's just a shorter Supreme, the glass on the 4ml version is VERY, VERY, VERY short. There's barely any glass at all.

VU Sponsors