Become a Patron!

The BOREAS RTA by Augvape and Roxy

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If it didn't take 20 minutes to upload the pictures, I would. It's not like you can't just look it up, mine don't look any different than anyone else's. The only time I've been known to upload pictures is when I make a custom mod myself, if it's not unique, it's not worth twenty minutes of strain to get it from phone to PC to image sharing website to VU.
20 minutes ??

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I finally got a 4ml Supreme the other day, it's still a Supreme but I like the 4ml version more than the full size, the drip tip is much wider on the small one. The Boreas still wins.

If they made a drop kit for the boreas, I'd be all over it.

High vg juice perfect for cloud chuckers out there
They ain't EJM crap...

You haven't ordered their juice before? I'll probably wait for VU opinions :cheers: They seem to have sales frequently

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
I explained this to you before EJ. I have horrible signal, and on my phone for some reason the Wifi signal won't send SMS pictures. So I have to switch over to a data path on 4G, again, using the horrible signal. Then I send it to my email, which is 10-15 minutes of me hitting the resend button due to it failing because of poor signal. Then it FINALLY gets to my email, then I have to upload it to tinypic or something, do the stupid super-captcha with the video clip, then I have to link it here. This process takes 20-30 minutes, and pulling it off a USB cable data path is even more of a strain due to my PC tower being custom built, I put all the USB ports on the back because I mounted the motherboard here, and the tower weighs about 80 pounds (it's a 4K resolution gaming / CAD PC with water cooling, thermaltake all-in-one system with a huge rad, fans, LED's off a MIO board, all that shit plus it's metal) and it is pushed right up against a wall and is also tightly crammed under a small desk. I can't post pictures directly from mobile onto the forum either, as VU requires links, and my phone has no copy/paste system.

It all translates to, it's way too much fucking work for a simple picture.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

You haven't ordered their juice before? I'll probably wait for VU opinions :cheers: They seem to have sales frequently
I did dude,
I don't share crappy juice publicly

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If it didn't take 20 minutes to upload the pictures

Just hit the "Upload a File" button below the text box of your post and load it from your phone. You may need to crop it to meet the size limit but we don't want to see all your shit in your living room anyway lol

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
I am a man who has one picture of himself on his PC along with two pictures of box mods. I'm more of a textual description man than a visual posting man. Plus that's shit I have to download onto my phone, which has a whopping 2GB's of space that's all taken up, then I have to mass delete shit for space, then. It's just a hassle. That's my point. Commandeering a photo gallery off an HTC Desire 626 Android just isn't my cup of tea. I need a fucking webcam, my old one shorted out. More shit to put on a 'to buy' list and forget about due to my vape obsession.

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Anyone tried the Flawless line? I've been enjoying it, it's 60mls for $25, they have currently four flavors, my two favorites of which are Game Over, a fruit loops / milk flavor with hints of vanilla ice cream on the exhale, and Aftermath, a jelly doughnut flavor, same vanilla ice cream hints, plus Captain Crunch Crunch Berries on the exhale.

Their thing is, all their flavors have the vanilla ice cream hints on the exhale. But they have very good flavors, I've had all five.

Game Over: Fruit loops and milk with vanilla ice cream.
Aftermath: Jelly doughnut with vanilla ice cream and CC crunch berries.
Hot Mess: Churro with vanilla ice cream.
We Ain't Done: Strawberry Chimichanga with hints of cinnamon and vanilla ice cream.

Comes in 0mg, 2mg, 4mg and 6mg. I go for 2mg.

Last edited:

tazz2293

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Verde Valley is good Juice. I'll stick with that. I have had such bad luck buying juice online. Buy a flavor and it sucks. What ya gonna do?

Raymo recommended Verde and I bought some juice and it is good. So I bought more.

The only other Juice I bought online that I liked was from nambler. The flavor was not what I expected but it turned out to be good. Just too expensive.

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
20 Minutes + Displeased, Impatient Serbian with no latent inhibition * Something horrible = The end of the world.

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Maybe if they can ever find him he'll have a comment on that subject.

Did you notice any changes to the Boreas past the notches, Taz?

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
The X99 motherboard I got had 4 PCI-E slots, which was nice for three Titan X's and an HD sound card, yet only three USB ports. All of which are filled, so every time I want to do something (like connect to Escribe or connect my phone to the PC, anything that SHOULD be easy) I have to drag an 80 pound metal tower out from a VERY narrow desk slot, until the tower is OUTSIDE of the desk, unplug the speaker USB, then plug in the USB I want.

ASUS is such a disappointment. Fucking THREE USB ports on a gaming motherboard. My ass.

tazz2293

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Maybe if they can ever find him he'll have a comment on that subject.

Did you notice any changes to the Boreas past the notches, Taz?

Have not actually looked that hard. Filling from the top seems to be better for me.

I don't have Calipers but it actually looks a bit wider, maybe a skosh taller but that could be an optical illusion. I am blind as a bat

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Have not actually looked that hard. Filling from the top seems to be better for me.

I don't have Calipers but it actually looks a bit wider, maybe a skosh taller but that could be an optical illusion. I am blind as a bat

Does the leaking when topfilling issue present itself on your Boreas?

tazz2293

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The X99 motherboard I got had 4 PCI-E slots, which was nice for three Titan X's and an HD sound card, yet only three USB ports. All of which are filled, so every time I want to do something (like connect to Escribe or connect my phone to the PC, anything that SHOULD be easy) I have to drag an 80 pound metal tower out from a VERY narrow desk slot, until the tower is OUTSIDE of the desk, unplug the speaker USB, then plug in the USB I want.

ASUS is such a disappointment. Fucking THREE USB ports on a gaming motherboard. My ass.

I have two ASUS systems. One running my Server which is running Citrix Server. Bare metal Hypervisor with Intel Xeon 8 Core Processor and 32 GB of Ram with 4 Windows Servers running as VM's.

then I have my desktop which is an ASUS motherboard with USB 3.0 and USB 2.0, AMD 8 Core Processor and 16 GB of Ram.

No, ASUS is pretty damn good if you ask me. :mooncat:

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I just connect my phone to PC. Open folder that holds pics. Drag Pic into Comment box. Post. If I need to crop. Crop it save it to PC, Drag and drop or upload.

Bada Bing Bada Boom
Thats what I do but I suggested Gyazo for him, Screenshot and it saves to your Gyazo page...

All Alienware here...well for the home system.
20160217_131040.jpg

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
I have two ASUS systems. One running my Server which is running Citrix Server. Bare metal Hypervisor with Intel Xeon 8 Core Processor and 32 GB of Ram with 4 Windows Servers running as VM's.

then I have my desktop which is an ASUS motherboard with USB 3.0 and USB 2.0, AMD 8 Core Processor and 16 GB of Ram.

No, ASUS is pretty damn good if you ask me. :mooncat:

My CAD/Gaming setup is:

Three Geforce GTX Titan X 12GB Cards (running modded BIOS's with overclocks)
Realtek HD PCI-E Slot Sound Card
Intel 5960x 8-core i7, overclocked to 5.1Ghz per core
64GB's of Corsair Platinum DDR4 RAM
MIO LED Setup inside the tower
ASUS X99 Motherboard
Corsair CPU LC Plate
Kraken LC Plates for the GPU's
Thermaltake Bigwater Pro Rad/Liquid Cooling System
Four 2TB Solid State Drives
52 inch 2160 x 3840 4K Monitor
Razer Mouse/Keyboard Combo
Logitec Surround Sound Speaker setup
Custom tower
Blu-Ray + CD/DVD Reader/Writer
Media card reader setup
Eight physical fans

I paid for just the GPU's, tower and LED setup. The company I work for provided the funds to build most of it, and with a massive 12GB vRAM cache on the Titan X's they make both amazing workstation and gaming cards.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
My last 4K build was destroyed from my son dumping his bottle into the exhaust and it spray all the internals..SSD's are saved and the WC but everything else needed to be replaced

Shit my last ps3 was hooked up also, SSD, Water cooling, venting and more..

tazz2293

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My CAD/Gaming setup is:

Three Geforce GTX Titan X 12GB Cards (running modded BIOS's with overclocks)
Realtek HD PCI-E Slot Sound Card
Intel 5960x 8-core i7, overclocked to 5.1Ghz per core
64GB's of Corsair Platinum DDR4 RAM
MIO LED Setup inside the tower
ASUS X99 Motherboard
Corsair CPU LC Plate
Kraken LC Plates for the GPU's
Thermaltake Bigwater Pro Rad/Cooling System
Four 2TB Solid State Drives
52 inch 2160 x 3840 4K Monitor
Razer Mouse/Keyboard Combo
Logitec Surround Sound Speaker setup
Custom tower
Blu-Ray + CD/DVD Reader/Writer
Media card reader setup

I paid for just the GPU's, tower and LED setup. The company I work for provided the funds to build most of it, and with a massive 12GB vRAM cache on the Titan X's they make both amazing workstation and gaming cards.

Sweet setup for CAD and Gaming!

With all that you could spend $10 and get a USB hub and then you could connect your phone.

Seriously that is a sweet setup.

tazz2293

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My last 4K build was destroyed from my son dumping his bottle into the exhaust and it spray all the internals..SSD's are saved and the WC but everything else needed to be replaced

Kids are a joy aren't they! :D

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Hi Roxy- Immunologists and the 2 you mentioned can be quite clueless. I understand there are about 75 in the US who actually see patients and really understand this field. After15 years of undiagnosable lupus like symtpoms, I gave up on seeing doctors whenever possible. When whatever I had transformed into B-cell lymphoma and nearly killed me 7 years ago, well that got my attention. After I had destroyed most of my red cells and platelets, they got a clue.

By the way, MNaumov92 is a almost a clone of my brother-in-law. In another context, I would have assumed the pic was his.

I can't like this post since it wasn't good news. I hope you are better?

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Anyone know where I can get a black one in Canada? Trusted source, good price, fast and cheap shipping, etc?

No top preference really, although I think the smooth looks cleaner so would choose that one if given an option.

Subtank Supply ships to Canada for $6 or so.

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor

Reading this made my PC cry.

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Evidently HohmTech wanted to replicate the look of the old Sigelei regulated boxes, I saw that in a video somewhere. It didn't turn out well, I REALLY don't understand the use of the male and female binary gender symbols on it either.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Evidently HohmTech wanted to replicate the look of the old Sigelei regulated boxes, I saw that in a video somewhere. It didn't turn out well, I REALLY don't understand the use of the male and female binary gender symbols on it either.
I suggested to them to use the symbols for the Sigma and Pi along with the use of the Omega symbol..that would make much more sense..IF they had to use symbols at all I think a Heatsink Finned sheel would of been better...just slight ridges up and down the sides..

tazz2293

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I dont care for it either, I dont think anyone likes it...but you can match or duplicate its features in any other mod

Lavabox is really nice. Would get another but want to try something else. Maybe the Dotmod DNA200?

I know they are all pretty much the same thing as far as the chip is concerned but I like something to look cool and that gets good reviews.

I liked that Boxer Mod but... I just don't get the warm fuzzy from it like I do with the LavaBox

tazz2293

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The only way Subtank Supply could deliver to my house faster is if he moved to Socal and hand delivered. Fast, reliable, helpful. Way cool.

I have ordered on Saturday. Done priority shipping which is cheap and the tanks arrived in my mailbox on Monday

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
I think the Boxer Mod is REALLY overpriced given the entire shell is 3D printed.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Lavabox is really nice. Would get another but want to try something else. Maybe the Dotmod DNA200?

I know they are all pretty much the same thing as far as the chip is concerned but I like something to look cool and that gets good reviews.

I liked that Boxer Mod but... I just don't get the warm fuzzy from it like I do with the LavaBox
Could JWrap it...or get the Normal Matte Version, that would make it easier on the eyes I guess

I feel the DNA200 is overpriced to start with..

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Could JWrap it...or get the Normal Matte Version, that would make it easier on the eyes I guess

I feel the DNA200 is overpriced to start with..
It's getting cheaper brother... Cartel mods have one coming out its called CARTEL X200 $350 ur price range

VU Sponsors