Become a Patron!

The BOREAS RTA by Augvape and Roxy

Droogbc

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Subtank Supply ships to Canada for $6 or so.
Thanks Roxy! I'll have a look there.

Fwiw, I popped into one of my favorite b+m's today to pick up a second rx200, a half dozen hg2's, and a Blu6 charger. Took the time to show off the Boreas to the owner and told him how much I'm loving it. They had never heard of it before, but I'm pretty sure they're going to end up stocking it.

I'll show it off at my other favorite shop the next time I need to reup the ol juice supply, which won't be long. Hopefully they'll stock it as well.

...and hopefully everyone starts stocking glass and assorted parts soon.

Droogbc

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Why does the manual say to leave one airflow hole open when filling?
I believe that’s only for the very first fill, likely assuming the wicks are dry.

Subsequent refills have all holes closed until you're refilled and ready to start vaping again... or at least that's how I understood the directions.

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I believe that’s only for the very first fill, likely assuming the wicks are dry.

Subsequent refills have all holes closed until you're refilled and ready to start vaping again... or at least that's how I understood the directions.

Yep, that's what I discovered testing the prototypes, so that's how I wrote the manual. Although I do prime my wicks before first fill.

F

fckaugust8th

Oh, maaan! I'm sure it will be good. Now let's do the pre-order thing.:sneaka:
Seriously, I realize that it is a lengthy process, but I really am looking forward to the release.
Just in case I haven't said it before, Roxy, thank you for all your hard work. You are the best.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I always get leaking if I leave the AJC half open when I refill. I've been doing it all the way closed and that has been keeping me mainly leak free.

I didn't screw the top on tight enough when I refilled it last night and had leakage this morning. Left it while I went to work and the tank was about half empty from leaking several hours later.

I shut the AJC when refilling, made sure I twisted the top on tight, and its been perf for several hours.

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I take the top off, pour the juice in, close it, give it a good shake, maybe kick it down the street a little lol I know how to fill a tank.

Are you having leaking? If so, let me try to help. So far I think everyone else who has had a problem, has been able to resolve it. I want people to enjoy their RTAs, and leaking isn't acceptable to me either. I have a defective MT that has been binned for parts because it leaks every 4-13 days without warning. I have 3 others that work perfectly so it's that atty.

But, if it turns out you have a defective part, I'll do my best to get you a new one. If it's something else, we should be able to resolve that, too.

SeniorBoy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
Although I don't have a Boreas yet, from all that I have read it delivers a super super saturated vapor just like my Supreme. Jammed packed to the max with flavor. Moist and out of this universe. So... In the ej vid above, the "finish" on the tip of your tongue that you noted and tasted is devine. Some call it intense but that's up to each of us. Congrats again to doodle Roxy.

:)

c flakes

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey, missed ya, I had a rant at the other place today about their stupid ass rules, I'm expecting a warning lol
Sorry for the late reply. Twins are fine, both look good haha Im sooooooo greedy.

I agreed with it 100% over there. Here I could tell you how I really feel about it.

So Roxy it's been another day. Where's Merlin. :)

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Although I don't have a Boreas yet, from all that I have read it delivers a super super saturated vapor just like my Supreme. Jammed packed to the max with flavor. Moist and out of this universe. So... In the ej vid above, the "finish" on the tip of your tongue that you noted and tasted is devine. Some call it intense but that's up to each of us. Congrats again to doodle Roxy.

:)
Senior you SHOULD get a BOREAS, ONLY then you can tell the difference....
BOREAS JFC/AFC is a lot smoother than the supreme...IMO, both are a MUST BUY! IMO

Last edited:

SeniorBoy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
ej....that's all fine and dandy except for one major issue. MONEY! Just be patient with me. /lol

I think what you mean is a "smoother" draw but I'm not sure? I'm not doubting you since you own both, rather searching for clarification.

rolf 2

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
2471bb0a6d2e48e705c1b96ce93a42ee.jpg

Nyt fellas:cloud::cloud::cloud::cloud:

VAPE IT:cloud:
emoji709.png
2471bb0a6d2e48e705c1b96ce93a42ee.jpg

Nyt fellas

VAPE IT
I think the boreas looks sexy next to the india pale ale ! exept the mod is set to 85 watt ..lol
ipa used to be my favorate home brew.

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
ej....that's all fine and dandy except for one major issue. MONEY! Just be patient with me. /lol

I think what you mean is a "smoother" draw but I'm not sure? I'm not doubting you since you own both, rather searching for clarification.

Eciggity is having a sale tonight for 30% off I hear. Beginning 9pm EDT? Spring30 is the code I was told.

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I agreed with it 100% over there. Here I could tell you how I really feel about it.

So Roxy it's been another day. Where's Merlin. :)

Hopefully soon. We have finalized our new plans. I'm hoping to test it next week. Keep your fingers crossed nothing happens that forces us to rework it again.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think the boreas looks sexy next to the india pale ale ! exept the mod is set to 85 watt ..lol
ipa used to be my favorate home brew.
Ipa and 85 watts is the sweet spot, the flavor of the beer affects the flavor of my juice, THATS ADVANCE VAPING 101 bro...

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
1,600 watts and a glass of unleaded is how real men vape.

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
30% everything sounds like a going out of business sale, shit. They have mods in the $200 range that'd REALLY take a piece out of.

30% everything sounds like a going out of business sale, shit. They have mods in the $200 range that'd REALLY take a piece out of.

Are you challenging my masculinity?

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee

Are you challenging my masculinity?

Naw, they do this twice a year. Black Friday, then about 6 months later.

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
That's literally like $60 off mods around $200. You could buy shit and sell it for profit with that kind of discount. Open up your own craigslist vape shop.

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
You get hit with tax? Shit, I'm glad TN has no vaping tax on stuff or even tax in the works. I've seen the California tax pop up before, isn't it like in the 9.5% range?

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Make sure you call the guy and specifically request one of the notched versions if you want the newer edition. He still has old versions left as of yesterday.

VU Sponsors