Become a Patron!

The BOREAS RTA by Augvape and Roxy

Icipher84

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Make sure you call the guy and specifically request one of the notched versions if you want the newer edition. He still has old versions left as of yesterday.
I left a note on the order, hope he reads it.

VaporCarp

#BlackRiflesMatter
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
e22c452702d78eedfdf84bb8102416be.jpg

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
My black Boreas has gone from southeast Kentucky, to southwest West Virgina, now to southern INDIANA, all on a trip to SOUTHEAST TENNESSEE. USPS swears I'm getting it tomorrow but I do not see how. Last time I checked I-75 wasn't such a good shortcut it was worth pointlessly dredging through three states in the opposite direction of the destination state to take the easy way getting to it.

Last edited:

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor

Do you like that mod? I've been debating buying one at a local shop for a while now. The whole regulated high wattage mod without a screen thing seems like it could get confusing unless you use an Oscope to measure the output, but something about the feel of it is just fucking nice. Using a light as a wattage indicator kind of gives it an unregulated feel while still being regulated kind of like the HexOhm T-20 chip style boxes gives you too which I like.

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Also WHERE did you get that drip tip? It's the nicest one I've ever seen in my entire life.

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Is the drip tip a secret? I'd keep that drip tip a secret.

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A bit of a noob question but is there anyway to stop my Claptons popping like mad in the Boreas, I know it has nothing to do with the rta.
These are 32g wrapped around 26g 3mm 0.45ohm, 80w. Great vape apart from this dam popping.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A bit of a noob question but is there anyway to stop my Claptons popping like mad in the Boreas, I know it has nothing to do with the rta.
These are 32g wrapped around 26g 3mm 0.45ohm, 80w. Great vape apart from this dam popping.
Change ur juice?
High vg?

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You made a gay joke to someone who actually is gay. Though I'm not a 'bottom', or a 'catcher', if you catch my drift.
That's a legitimate question!!
How is big tips a gay joke?
EXPLAIN TO ME SUPER HUMAN?

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hahahaha!
As it turns out he may like a big tip... but he's giver, not a taker lol. :sneaka:

You never know who may be on the receiving end of a gay or racist or whatever it may be off color joke. Sometimes you will get caught with your pants down :giggle:

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
I was actually making my own joke in return, didn't mean to make it sound like I got touchy.

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lets not get touchy feely on this, I have a friend or two that would be into a pitcher but they are in los angeles and geographically undesirable for you. EJ's down the road from me too so he's out :devil:

chinacatsunflower-

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
:bliss:Well, I received my Boreas in the mail today... but I can't get the damned base open to clean it all out! I swear, it's been screwed on there by a god! :gaah:

SeniorBoy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
Confirmation of the doodle sale post. From their FaceBook page:

eciggity.jpg

Danka! Feel the love! Join hands for incantations! Chill! Vape and enjoy!

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Lets not get touchy feely on this, I have a friend or two that would be into a pitcher but they are in los angeles and geographically undesirable for you. EJ's down the road from me too so he's out :devil:

I'm engaged and have my own ball field to play on, so all is good. I'm MVP of the league.

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
:bliss:Well, I received my Boreas in the mail today... but I can't get the damned base open to clean it all out! I swear, it's been screwed on there by a god! :gaah:

Yeah, one of the assemblers is a sumo wrestler! Put a screwdriver through the airholes for leverage, then you should get it. It worked for me on my black one.

tazz2293

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
This is to the dude who's Boreas leaks when he fills it.

If the BOREAS only leaks when you fill it. Fill it from the bottom.

Not how it was designed but it works.

tazz2293

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Dam Mikhail - Do you work? Seems like you have been on this thread for 24 hours straight without stopping

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Dam Mikhail - Do you work? Seems like you have been on this thread for 24 hours straight without stopping

I don't work hours. I work quota's, I get so much work every month and I complete it on my own time. I do three days on, four days off. On my days on I'm constantly at the computer or on the phone with factory managers in China. I work entirely from home.

chinacatsunflower-

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I got the base unscrewed!
Went to soak it all, but one of the o-rings popped up. I wasn't able to tell what it fell off of, could anyone maybe tell me where it should be?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 25

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
The only company I regularly order from out of California is YetiVape, and they apply the tax at first until the system realizes I'm not in California when I press order then it deducts it.

VU Sponsors