Become a Patron!

The Daily Mixing Thread

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Have you tried the Theorem yet? I guess tobaccos have to steep a while, no? I've heard a lot of good things about those notch coils, though, so I'm just impatient. :)

No not yet I did spike my Tank of Tobacco today with the RY4 V2 because I couldn't wait. I do not think it is the Tobacco that needs the time it is the Caramel.

I was actually checking it out last night and with only a 2.7ML Capacity I don't want to be taking it apart to fill all the time. Plus I need to see which MOD I want to use it on. Maybe tomorrow.

Last edited:

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I mixed up 5 of my recipes:
All Creped Out 50ml
PS Shortbread 60ml
Cold Cheese Anyone 30ml
Bloody Pina Colada Ice Cream 30 ml
Cookie Monster 30 ml

Also mixed 2 @Smoky Blue recipies:
Fryed Cream 30ml
Fryed Banana 30ml

All stashed away in the closet to do their infuse/steep thing.

And I made 240 ml of 30/70 pg/vg 3 mg base. So I mixed up half a liter today.

DogMan

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Jeez I guess no one else is mixing... :confused::crazy::giggle:

I was running low on @wildgypsy70's Crack Pie so I mixed up another 120ml of it.
I vape unflavoured

Trialling nicobacco by hiliq though. Which is funny stuff that I am not finished testing. I think that it is partly similar to WTA alkaloids, with some NETs for flavour

I need to tweak percentage that I am using

It is okay, especially given so many WTA vendors closing the door with deeming

Not as good as aroma. But not shit.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
So I just mixed a New Creation on the fly of Orient Tobacco Black with Clove and Berry. So lets see how this turns out~! Funny how you forget what you have when I went looking for a Berry I found a 60 ML bottle of Vanilla Cream Tobacco Flavor~!! I guess I got tired of it? Was on a Tobacco kick for months so WTFK's~!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Well after a Hot Bath for an hour this is pretty well mixed but smells a little strong on the clove side(2%) Way too soon to taste yet and I might need to up the Berry. Only time will tell~!

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
VU Patreon
If any of y’all(cough.... @nadalama ....) need or desire a good chocolate.....like a GOOD chocolate, SSA Dessert Chocolate is what you’re looking for. No band aids or tootsie roll. Definitely a bakery type chocolate....I'm in love. Love, I tell ya!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
So I couldn't wait, after airing it out a few times because it was so strong I thought I may have had Alcohol in the flavoring. I added a couple of ML's to a tank of LB Tobacco and I must say this is tasty~! Might be a little strong on the clove but still tasty. For a recipe I dreamed up and mixed in minutes not bad but does need some tweaking.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Jeez I guess no one else is mixing... :confused::crazy::giggle:

I was running low on @wildgypsy70's Crack Pie so I mixed up another 120ml of it.

lmao been busy with a couple clients, working on Christmas gifts.. waiting till Friday for some sales..
yeah and created a 12 recipe ejuice line.. can't give those recipes out.. but I do have some others steeping..
one is:

Alpine [2 drops per 30ml]
Strawberry .8%
Raspberry .6%
Sweet Cream .6%
and ... Marshmallow treats at .6%

for a berry treat special.. just for Thanksgiving!!

Hope you have a fantastic turkey day, @gopher_byrd :D :p

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
VU Patreon
lmao been busy with a couple clients, working on Christmas gifts.. waiting till Friday for some sales..
yeah and created a 12 recipe ejuice line.. can't give those recipes out.. but I do have some others steeping..
one is:

Alpine [2 drops per 30ml]
Strawberry .8%
Raspberry .6%
Sweet Cream .6%
and ... Marshmallow treats at .6%

for a berry treat special.. just for Thanksgiving!!

Hope you have a fantastic turkey day, @gopher_byrd :D :p
Thanks @Smoky Blue . I have all those in FLV. Going to mix in the morning

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yesterday, I mixed up 3 of @Smoky Blue's newer recipes, all 30ml
Orange Cream Soda
Gingerbread Men With Frosting
Scottish Shortbread Cookies

I'll be back on the road for the next three weeks without much time for mixing. Gotta build up some stock.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Yesterday, I mixed up 3 of @Smoky Blue's newer recipes, all 30ml
Orange Cream Soda
Gingerbread Men With Frosting
Scottish Shortbread Cookies

I'll be back on the road for the next three weeks without much time for mixing. Gotta build up some stock.

You are going to love those, @gopher_byrd

I have my Spiked Nog, Strawberry Treats and my Hazy nights going today.. will be a huge spread of venison, boar, turkey and I hope ham.. I am bringing the magic brownies, and some Christmas crack! :D I hope you get a chance to chow down on some good food!

Happy Thanksgiving! <3

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
2020-11-26 (1).jpg

My niece, being totally a chill bird :p

Best with some Spiked Eggnog... :D
All flv:
Bourbon .4%
Eggnog .8%
Oak Barrel .2%
Pineapple .4%

Let this sit for a few days and then.. enjoy.. :)

I like to add a bit of ice for a chill drink vape.. just 1 drop per 30ml is more than enough!

Attachments

• 2020-11-26.jpg
    2020-11-26.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 5

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 1 Year
If any of y’all(cough.... @nadalama ....) need or desire a good chocolate.....like a GOOD chocolate, SSA Dessert Chocolate is what you’re looking for. No band aids or tootsie roll. Definitely a bakery type chocolate....I'm in love. Love, I tell ya!
I just ordered some of these today. Grabbed that one and a few others. I will have to get more I'm sure.

debinnv

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Has Bull City changed their shipping options? I just placed an order and the least expensive was FedX Never had that before. I mean it is what it is and I will still get my supplies from them but that was a surprise to me.

debinnv

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Agreed! I am really liking the SSA line I just ordered a few more of theirs to try. Now I will be incredibly impressed if one of their cherries does not taste like cherry cough drops. I ordered the compote one and the juicy.

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Agreed! I am really liking the SSA line I just ordered a few more of theirs to try. Now I will be incredibly impressed if one of their cherries does not taste like cherry cough drops. I ordered the compote one and the juicy.
I mixed them just the other night with cookie butter and sweet cream and I used the Game Changer. Both were at 1%. Im not a cherry fan at all, btw. The flavor is accurate but just at the line of cough drop sickly. I can hit it 3-4 times then need to take a break. I think for those who enjoy cherry they’ll find it worthwhile.

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee

lol

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Patreon
@bobnat and @debinnv have you tried FA Black Cherry?

I don't mind the cherry cough syrup in certain mixes (I have one mix that I especially went FOR that flavor, but it's for vaping when I have a cold), but I don't get that flavor at all from FA Black Cherry. I taste a dark, almost chocolate-cherry from that FA.

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years

I don't mind the cherry cough syrup in certain mixes (I have one mix that I especially went FOR that flavor, but it's for vaping when I have a cold), but I don't get that flavor at all from FA Black Cherry. I taste a dark, almost chocolate-cherry from that FA.
No, I haven't. I've satisfied my curiosity about cherry vapes.

debinnv

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I mixed them just the other night with cookie butter and sweet cream and I used the Game Changer. Both were at 1%. Im not a cherry fan at all, btw. The flavor is accurate but just at the line of cough drop sickly. I can hit it 3-4 times then need to take a break. I think for those who enjoy cherry they’ll find it worthwhile.
Awesome, thanks for the info. I may start with 0.5% and see where that gets me.

debinnv

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

I do not believe I have ever tried that one. I haven't looked at any of the cherry flavorings in years. Thanks, If these are not to my liking, I may pick that one to try.

VU Sponsors