Become a Patron!

The Daily Mixing Thread

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Have you tried the Theorem yet? I guess tobaccos have to steep a while, no? I've heard a lot of good things about those notch coils, though, so I'm just impatient. :)

No not yet I did spike my Tank of Tobacco today with the RY4 V2 because I couldn't wait. I do not think it is the Tobacco that needs the time it is the Caramel.

I was actually checking it out last night and with only a 2.7ML Capacity I don't want to be taking it apart to fill all the time. Plus I need to see which MOD I want to use it on. Maybe tomorrow.

Last edited:

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I mixed up 5 of my recipes:
All Creped Out 50ml
PS Shortbread 60ml
Cold Cheese Anyone 30ml
Bloody Pina Colada Ice Cream 30 ml
Cookie Monster 30 ml

Also mixed 2 @Smoky Blue recipies:
Fryed Cream 30ml
Fryed Banana 30ml

All stashed away in the closet to do their infuse/steep thing.

And I made 240 ml of 30/70 pg/vg 3 mg base. So I mixed up half a liter today.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Jeez I guess no one else is mixing... :confused::crazy::giggle:

I was running low on @wildgypsy70's Crack Pie so I mixed up another 120ml of it.
I vape unflavoured

Trialling nicobacco by hiliq though. Which is funny stuff that I am not finished testing. I think that it is partly similar to WTA alkaloids, with some NETs for flavour

I need to tweak percentage that I am using

It is okay, especially given so many WTA vendors closing the door with deeming

Not as good as aroma. But not shit.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So I just mixed a New Creation on the fly of Orient Tobacco Black with Clove and Berry. So lets see how this turns out~! Funny how you forget what you have when I went looking for a Berry I found a 60 ML bottle of Vanilla Cream Tobacco Flavor~!! I guess I got tired of it? Was on a Tobacco kick for months so WTFK's~!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well after a Hot Bath for an hour this is pretty well mixed but smells a little strong on the clove side(2%) Way too soon to taste yet and I might need to up the Berry. Only time will tell~!

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
If any of y’all(cough.... @nadalama ....) need or desire a good chocolate.....like a GOOD chocolate, SSA Dessert Chocolate is what you’re looking for. No band aids or tootsie roll. Definitely a bakery type chocolate....I'm in love. Love, I tell ya!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So I couldn't wait, after airing it out a few times because it was so strong I thought I may have had Alcohol in the flavoring. I added a couple of ML's to a tank of LB Tobacco and I must say this is tasty~! Might be a little strong on the clove but still tasty. For a recipe I dreamed up and mixed in minutes not bad but does need some tweaking.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Jeez I guess no one else is mixing... :confused::crazy::giggle:

I was running low on @wildgypsy70's Crack Pie so I mixed up another 120ml of it.

lmao been busy with a couple clients, working on Christmas gifts.. waiting till Friday for some sales..
yeah and created a 12 recipe ejuice line.. can't give those recipes out.. but I do have some others steeping..
one is:

Alpine [2 drops per 30ml]
Strawberry .8%
Raspberry .6%
Sweet Cream .6%
and ... Marshmallow treats at .6%

for a berry treat special.. just for Thanksgiving!!

Hope you have a fantastic turkey day, @gopher_byrd :D :p

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
lmao been busy with a couple clients, working on Christmas gifts.. waiting till Friday for some sales..
yeah and created a 12 recipe ejuice line.. can't give those recipes out.. but I do have some others steeping..
one is:

Alpine [2 drops per 30ml]
Strawberry .8%
Raspberry .6%
Sweet Cream .6%
and ... Marshmallow treats at .6%

for a berry treat special.. just for Thanksgiving!!

Hope you have a fantastic turkey day, @gopher_byrd :D :p
Thanks @Smoky Blue . I have all those in FLV. Going to mix in the morning

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yesterday, I mixed up 3 of @Smoky Blue's newer recipes, all 30ml
Orange Cream Soda
Gingerbread Men With Frosting
Scottish Shortbread Cookies

I'll be back on the road for the next three weeks without much time for mixing. Gotta build up some stock.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Yesterday, I mixed up 3 of @Smoky Blue's newer recipes, all 30ml
Orange Cream Soda
Gingerbread Men With Frosting
Scottish Shortbread Cookies

I'll be back on the road for the next three weeks without much time for mixing. Gotta build up some stock.

You are going to love those, @gopher_byrd

I have my Spiked Nog, Strawberry Treats and my Hazy nights going today.. will be a huge spread of venison, boar, turkey and I hope ham.. I am bringing the magic brownies, and some Christmas crack! :D I hope you get a chance to chow down on some good food!

Happy Thanksgiving! <3

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
2020-11-26 (1).jpg

My niece, being totally a chill bird :p

Best with some Spiked Eggnog... :D
All flv:
Bourbon .4%
Eggnog .8%
Oak Barrel .2%
Pineapple .4%

Let this sit for a few days and then.. enjoy.. :)

I like to add a bit of ice for a chill drink vape.. just 1 drop per 30ml is more than enough!

Attachments

• 2020-11-26.jpg
    2020-11-26.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 6

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If any of y’all(cough.... @nadalama ....) need or desire a good chocolate.....like a GOOD chocolate, SSA Dessert Chocolate is what you’re looking for. No band aids or tootsie roll. Definitely a bakery type chocolate....I'm in love. Love, I tell ya!
I just ordered some of these today. Grabbed that one and a few others. I will have to get more I'm sure.

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Has Bull City changed their shipping options? I just placed an order and the least expensive was FedX Never had that before. I mean it is what it is and I will still get my supplies from them but that was a surprise to me.

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Agreed! I am really liking the SSA line I just ordered a few more of theirs to try. Now I will be incredibly impressed if one of their cherries does not taste like cherry cough drops. I ordered the compote one and the juicy.

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Agreed! I am really liking the SSA line I just ordered a few more of theirs to try. Now I will be incredibly impressed if one of their cherries does not taste like cherry cough drops. I ordered the compote one and the juicy.
I mixed them just the other night with cookie butter and sweet cream and I used the Game Changer. Both were at 1%. Im not a cherry fan at all, btw. The flavor is accurate but just at the line of cough drop sickly. I can hit it 3-4 times then need to take a break. I think for those who enjoy cherry they’ll find it worthwhile.

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

lol
yivir.jpg

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
@bobnat and @debinnv have you tried FA Black Cherry?

I don't mind the cherry cough syrup in certain mixes (I have one mix that I especially went FOR that flavor, but it's for vaping when I have a cold), but I don't get that flavor at all from FA Black Cherry. I taste a dark, almost chocolate-cherry from that FA.

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I don't mind the cherry cough syrup in certain mixes (I have one mix that I especially went FOR that flavor, but it's for vaping when I have a cold), but I don't get that flavor at all from FA Black Cherry. I taste a dark, almost chocolate-cherry from that FA.
No, I haven't. I've satisfied my curiosity about cherry vapes.

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I mixed them just the other night with cookie butter and sweet cream and I used the Game Changer. Both were at 1%. Im not a cherry fan at all, btw. The flavor is accurate but just at the line of cough drop sickly. I can hit it 3-4 times then need to take a break. I think for those who enjoy cherry they’ll find it worthwhile.
Awesome, thanks for the info. I may start with 0.5% and see where that gets me.

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

I do not believe I have ever tried that one. I haven't looked at any of the cherry flavorings in years. Thanks, If these are not to my liking, I may pick that one to try.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Damn, we are sleepy around here! Hahahahaha!

Anybody mixing anything interesting lately?

I’ve been doing the @nadalama thing and trying to vape through a bunch of stuff. I have so many things I want to mix.....and soooooooo many sft’s to do. That SSA line......and FLV is supposed to be releasing flavors soon. I will never catch up!o_O

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I’ve been doing the @nadalama thing and trying to vape through a bunch of stuff. I have so many things I want to mix.....and soooooooo many sft’s to do. That SSA line......and FLV is supposed to be releasing flavors soon. I will never catch up!o_O
I really haven't been mixing all that much. I moved, the pandemic laziness, holidays, among other things have me mixing up favorites. I've created a bunch of stuff on ELR but haven't really sat down to mix anything. I also have a staggering amount of flavors I have not gotten around to testing.

DaBunny

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
been sitting here since 3:30 am
now 4:30
vapping off FW eggnog / MB leg. custard <--- needs more ...
What?
not spice...
Love the custard with it... set this asside an think somemore.
so then

got out the bottle of Horchata... {never even HEARD of this stuff before}
smells FABULIOUS

Horchata​

Beverage
Horchata, or orxata, is a name given to various kinds of plant milk beverages of similar taste and appearance. It originated at least as far back as 13th-century Valencia, where it is known as orxata de xufa. In Spain it is made with soaked, ground, and sweetened tiger nuts, but in Mexico and other parts of the Americas the base is white rice. In West African countries such as Nigeria and Mali, it is known as kunnu aya. Different varieties can be served hot or cold, and it is even used as a flavor in other beverages, such as frappé coffee.

am going to mix up 15 mil @4% ??? an just check it out...

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
been sitting here since 3:30 am
now 4:30
vapping off FW eggnog / MB leg. custard <--- needs more ...
What?
not spice...
Love the custard with it... set this asside an think somemore.
so then

got out the bottle of Horchata... {never even HEARD of this stuff before}
smells FABULIOUS

Horchata​

Beverage
Horchata, or orxata, is a name given to various kinds of plant milk beverages of similar taste and appearance. It originated at least as far back as 13th-century Valencia, where it is known as orxata de xufa. In Spain it is made with soaked, ground, and sweetened tiger nuts, but in Mexico and other parts of the Americas the base is white rice. In West African countries such as Nigeria and Mali, it is known as kunnu aya. Different varieties can be served hot or cold, and it is even used as a flavor in other beverages, such as frappé coffee.

am going to mix up 15 mil @4% ??? an just check it out...

Might just start it out at .8%... it's a bit strong! :D

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

There just aren't enough hours in the day to vape all the juice we want to mix. Well, at least not at 60 watts or less. If we bumped the power 'way up, we might get through it faster.......
..........Nah. lol

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
There just aren't enough hours in the day to vape all the juice we want to mix. Well, at least not at 60 watts or less. If we bumped the power 'way up, we might get through it faster.......
..........Nah. lol
Right?

I’m sitting on 200+ ml.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Wait.....I just reread this. You have a game changer? How do you like it? Worth the $$?

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
..........Nah. lol
It doesn't help that my new "mixing station" is currently a physical representation of the chaos that is 2020

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Right?

I’m sitting on 200+ ml.

Hell, I've still got at least 80ml left of the 100ml bottle of The One Blueberry that Strikes USA sent me as a freebie. In my juice storage bag there are still about 30 bottles in there, 30ml size, and maybe half of them are well over halfway full. I don't even want to estimate how much it is.

I did pull about a dozen bottles out the other day and I'm planning to dump them. They are just too dark and scary, and I know the flavors are faded and muddled. They'd be gross.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hell, I've still got at least 80ml left of the 100ml bottle of The One Blueberry that Strikes USA sent me as a freebie. In my juice storage bag there are still about 30 bottles in there, 30ml size, and maybe half of them are well over halfway full. I don't even want to estimate how much it is.

I did pull about a dozen bottles out the other day and I'm planning to dump them. They are just too dark and scary, and I know the flavors are faded and muddled. They'd be gross.
Oh damn.

I just can’t vape fast enough. There’s so much I want to try.....then I look at my shelf and sigh. Nope.

Like right now, I don’t have a strawberry juice going. Unheard of, for me. I just can’t justify mixing anything else up until I get through SOME of these bottles. They’re staring at me.......vape me, vape me...........

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
So, last night, before I went to bed, I realized that I forgot to pick up some rum extract for the eggnog waffles we have going as a special. Booooooo. I bemoaned the fact that I would have to get up even EARLIER(3:am!)than I usually do to go pick some up. Then I remembered.......FA Jamaican Rum. It worked perfectly! Yet another reason to praise the heavens that I’m a mixer!

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Oh damn.

I just can’t vape fast enough. There’s so much I want to try.....then I look at my shelf and sigh. Nope.

Like right now, I don’t have a strawberry juice going. Unheard of, for me. I just can’t justify mixing anything else up until I get through SOME of these bottles. They’re staring at me.......vape me, vape me...........

I do have one suggestion. Set up a dripper with heavier coils in it, preferably dual coils, on a regulated mod. If you run a setup like that at at least 45 to 60 watts, you'll go through some juice.

That's what I'm doing with a few flavors that are ok to vape, but not by any means my favorites. I just don't want to waste them. We're too close to "famine" to be pouring perfectly decent juice down the drain.

I really think that, in the future, I'm going to limit my mixing to recipes that are tried-and-true favorites. I might mix a new recipe once a month or something, but there won't be many of them.

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wait.....I just reread this. You have a game changer? How do you like it? Worth the $$?
It is well worth it to me as it changes the way I mix. Typically, I'm very slow to get to testers once they're mixed. I have also shied away from flavors and recipes that require a few weeks or more of sitting. Now I can try it a day after I mix using those stubborn flavors. I'm still dumping as much as usual, but my curiosity is satisfied sooner.

Also, I'd normally have mixing sessions every 3 weeks where I'd make about 1.5L at a time to ensure my ADVs don't run out. Now I can whip up 60 ml of any thing, instead of 200ml, put it in an ultrasonic cleaner and be vaping it in 30 minutes. I've yet to see anyone complain about it.

VU Sponsors