nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

Hey, I watched you until my husband came in here and turned on the dang football game. He asked me "what are you cooking over there?" lol He thought I was listening to a cooking recipes show.

I am intrigued by any mix with a name like "Mermaid Ice Cream". Gonna have to look that one up.

You were great, though! And it's really nice to put a face with an online identity.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Hey, I watched you until my husband came in here and turned on the dang football game. He asked me "what are you cooking over there?" lol He thought I was listening to a cooking recipes show.

I am intrigued by any mix with a name like "Mermaid Ice Cream". Gonna have to look that one up.

You were great, though! And it's really nice to put a face with an online identity.
haha thanks for watching. Yeah Mermaid ice cream sounds super good.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Ok....I’ve been thinking it a long time.....I’ve tried and tried to like it......

I don’t like Caps VCV1. At all.

It feels like heresy to say, but it’s true. There’s so many other better(imho)custards out there.

Phew! I feel better. Oh....and here’s Monday’s pic.3320E0B1-95CA-41EA-9C8D-83E4EE504F89.jpeg

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Ok....I’ve been thinking it a long time.....I’ve tried and tried to like it......

I don’t like Caps VCV1. At all.

It feels like heresy to say, but it’s true. There’s so many other better(imho)custards out there.

Phew! I feel better. Oh....and here’s Monday’s pic.View attachment 171012
I think the TFA Vanilla Custard 2 is pretty good. A little better than Caps IMO. My buds are screwed up anyway.
Hell, I thought @debinnv 's Custard had pineapple in it. It does not. But i can taste pineapple. And it tastes great!

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I think the TFA Vanilla Custard 2 is pretty good. A little better than Caps IMO. My buds are screwed up anyway.
Hell, I thought @debinnv 's Custard had pineapple in it. It does not. But i can taste pineapple. And it tastes great!
Well that or I put my pineapple custard in that bottle by accident. Wouldn't surprise me honestly. Glad you like it though

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
You know what I'm gonna do as now it's gonna drive me nuts. I'm gonna send you two small bottles. Yes I know you have a ton of juice but these will be like small tester bottles. One with my custard and one with pineapple custard. Let's see if I didn't screw up the first go round lol.

Last edited:

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
You know what I'm gonna do as now it's gonna drive me nuts. I'm gonna send you two small bottles. Yes I know you have a ton of juice but these will be like small tester bottles. One with my custard and one with pineapple custard. Let's see if I didn't screw or up the first go round lol.
Sounds good Deb. Funny thing is, i can taste pineapple on my finger but not when i vape it.
Also, i scored an ass load of MB Lemon Tart i can send with the Alpine Strawberry. Let me know if you want some.
Take care!

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Sounds good Deb. Funny thing is, i can taste pineapple on my finger but not when i vape it.
Also, i scored an ass load of MB Lemon Tart i can send with the Alpine Strawberry. Let me know if you want some.
Take care!
No no I have 3 bottles of the stuff now LOL but thank you :)

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My Bullcity order got to Fargo ND Sunday night. That's the hub that delivers to me. The estimated delivery date was today though so they held onto it all day Monday. Today it said out for delivery so I thought okay cool. Nope. It was on a truck all day and went back to Fargo. It's only gonna be a day late but c'mon FedEx. I've never got a FedEx delivery early. "Oh this box isn't supposed to be delivered until Tuesday. That's just gonna wait here." This is the first time I'll be getting a late delivery from FedEx as well. I'm just excited for new flavors. It shouldn't take them 3 days to put the box on a truck and deliver it successfully. /end rant lol

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
My Bullcity order got to Fargo ND Sunday night. That's the hub that delivers to me. The estimated delivery date was today though so they held onto it all day Monday. Today it said out for delivery so I thought okay cool. Nope. It was on a truck all day and went back to Fargo. It's only gonna be a day late but c'mon FedEx. I've never got a FedEx delivery early. "Oh this box isn't supposed to be delivered until Tuesday. That's just gonna wait here." This is the first time I'll be getting a late delivery from FedEx as well. I'm just excited for new flavors. It shouldn't take them 3 days to put the box on a truck and deliver it successfully. /end rant lol

These days, I think I'd faint if I got a delivery from anyone early.

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
These days, I think I'd faint if I got a delivery from anyone early.
I know. Everytime i order from Liion, my package sits in a PA Post Office for 4 o 5 days.
I ordered a couple of chargers and battery cases last Friday. Still shows sitting at Phoenixville PA Post Office.
I'm not in a hurry for the stuff, but it usually takes around 10 days to get my shit from them.
BCF order got here in 2 days via FedEx.

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Ok, went a bit early than my usual in mix tries. This from where I got it said 3 weeks. Think im on it around 2. Fizziology Lemon Lime.
Got impatient. But "Wow" im loving this! Tried so many fizzy things and got nothing Fizzy.
This I am for sure getting the fizzy taste. On my hand in the lead up it was just a cooling effect and didn't hold too much hope. But they nailed this. Nice Lemon Lime on the inhale and an actual Fizzy taste or sensation like fizzy candy, here we call them Lollies, on the exhale aftertaste like our Lifesaver lollies.
Im won over with this one! Two thumbs up @12% and just 5 drops of Cap Super Sweet per 100ml. Perfect Lifesaver fizzy lollies/candy! It is sweetened out of the bottle, one shot, but to me it wasn't quite enough to replicate those lollies I grew up with as a kid, Lifesavers. Add 5 drops of Cap SS and Wow! This is gonna be for sure in my rotation of flavours. :)
Cant wait to try the Raspberry one next week. ?
Put it in a new coil, .4 ohm in the Zeus Sub Ohm tank on the Geek Solo, and am in love with it. Even my misses who hates citrus vapes said "that is lovely!"
20201015_171052(1).jpg

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
A scruffy looking wall of fur hobbles in, finds a table in the back and sits. He watches the word bubbles and notes a trend of the word custard being brandied about. He sighs, snorts and grunts.

"You lot ought a be simple, say for instance like a single flavor the likes of peppermint. No need for all this other fluff and stuff," says he. A waiter walking by catches his attention. He eyes the waiter's form and ponders a moment.

"Set me up wit a coffee, two sugahs, one cream. While ya there honey, can ya get me a plate wit two pancakes and sausage gravy too, ..." The waiter looks a bit puzzled. "Yeah, thas right jus dump the gravy over the cakes. I be so fickled might even follow ya home."

The wall of fur then sits stuffing what passes as its face. Low guttural noises are heard from its table but most politely ignore these noises. He wonders about how to combine something to create an ambrosia of vaping juice but figures he's nowhere near a master enough. Finally after the coffee cup is empty, he rises and leaves.

Last edited:

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
A scruffy looking wall of fur hobbles in, finds a table in the back and sits. He watches the word bubbles and notes a trend of the word custard being brandied about. He sighs, snorts and grunts.

"You lot ought a be simple, say for instance like a single flavor the likes of peppermint. No need for all this other fluff and stuff," says he. A waiter walking by catches his attention. He eyes the waiter's form and ponders a moment.

"Set me up wit a coffee, two sugahs, one cream. While ya there honey, can ya get me a plate wit two pancakes and sausage gravy too, ..." The waiter looks a bit puzzled. "Yeah, thas right jus dump the gravy over the cakes. I be so fickled might even follow ya home."

The wall of fur then sits stuffing what passes as its face. Low guttural noises are heard from its table but most politely ignore these noises. He wonders about how to combine something to create an ambrosia of vaping juice but figures he's nowhere near a master enough. Finally after the coffee cup is empty, he rises and leaves.
Sorry Magic, I gotta stop hacking people's home security monitoring systems. My bad!
You do like that popcorn dude though dont cha!
Promise.....I wont do it again. :giggle:
7631e5b5990adedf5180f963e6d981da.gif

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I may have found the main flavor in my quest for Propaganda Blue Frost. Nobody's here's probably ever tried it but it's been my favorite juice for years. It's the only juice that I've bought consistently since before I joined this forum. I'll get excited if I can start doing something with it. I've only tasted a couple of drops but my Spidey sense was alerted.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I may have found the main flavor in my quest for Propaganda Blue Frost. Nobody's here's probably ever tried it but it's been my favorite juice for years. It's the only juice that I've bought consistently since before I joined this forum. I'll get excited if I can start doing something with it. I've only tasted a couple of drops but my Spidey sense was alerted.
Ooooo, really? That’s exciting! What is it?

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ooooo, really? That’s exciting! What is it?
The first one I found that I'm pretty sure is in it is CAP Raspberry V2. It's not that great of a flavor but the scent is identical. So remembering the theories that these juice companies stick to one flavor house, I bought up almost all the Capella fruit flavors next to see if anything was familiar. I got excited about their Lime. I thought that could be it but when I got it and tried it out, it was clearly not anything I was looking for. It's a good lime flavor but not what I was looking for.

The flavor I just got is CAP Pink Lemonade. I think it's the main body of my juice. With a name like Blue Slushee or Blue Frost, lemonades were the last thing on my mind but it's been staring me in the face for years. I've never been big on lemonade flavors so I've ignored them. The more I vaped my juice, the more convinced I became that it was a pink lemonade flavor. Hopefully I'm not just psyching myself out, but I like to think I'm pretty familiar with this juice.

Also, have you posted about finding any potential lemon flavors that were used in DLLT? I think I've found one. I don't want to create a stampede for nothing if I'm wrong. Have you tried SSA Natural Lemon yet? I think it's a missing piece to the puzzle if not THE missing piece. I'm not sure if it's alone though. I haven't tried the other one yet. I'd like to hear others opinions but I think it's a match. I'm not saying it's going to do all the work alone, it might be combined with another lemon flavor like Chemnovatic or the other SSA one (potentially) but it's pretty distinctive.

Last edited:

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
The first one I found that I'm pretty sure is in it is CAP Raspberry V2. It's not that great of a flavor but the scent is identical. So remembering the theories that these juice companies stick to one flavor house, I bought up almost all the Capella fruit flavors next to see if anything was familiar. I got excited about their Lime. I thought that could be it but when I got it and tried it out, it was clearly not anything I was looking for. It's a good lime flavor but not what I was looking for.

The flavor I just got is CAP Pink Lemonade. I think it's the main body of my juice. With a name like Blue Slushee or Blue Frost, lemonades were the last thing on my mind but it's been staring me in the face for years. I've never been big on lemonade flavors so I've ignored them. The more I vaped my juice, the more convinced I became that it was a pink lemonade flavor. Hopefully I'm not just psyching myself out, but I like to think I'm pretty familiar with this juice.

Also, have you posted about finding any potential lemon flavors that were used in DLLT? I think I've found one. I don't want to create a stampede for nothing if I'm wrong. Have you tried SSA Natural Lemon yet? I think it's a missing piece to the puzzle if not THE missing piece. I'm not sure if it's alone though. I haven't tried the other one yet. I'd like to hear others opinions but I think it's a match. I'm not saying it's going to do all the work alone, it might be combined with another lemon flavor like Chemnovatic or the other SSA one (potentially) but it's pretty distinctive.
Yay for you! That’s exciting when you find a flavor you’ve been looking for. I think I have both of those....def the Pink Lemonade. How long has the juice been around? That could also give you more hints......

I haven’t done any more development on DLLT. I burned my tastebuds out on lemon for a while. Lol! But it wouldn’t surprise me if SSA were part of the equation. Chemnovatic/Molinberry/SSA are all out of Poland and are all part of the same group of flavor manufacturers. Next BCF order, I’ll pick it up!

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Yesterday tried my Nic River Summer Fruit.
Is a melon flavour vape. Is a one shot.
Mixed at 5%. Very nice melon taste. All melons as I understand.
Did this as said 5% and with 12 drops of Cap SS. Per 100 ml.
Nice.
But am bumping it to 7% and gonna wait 2 weeks.
Im no probs getting the melons at 5% but feel it could go a bump or 2 up.
Either way im really liking it and if the bump up doesn't do anything dont mind ill keep it on my list.

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I want to thank @Pastorfuzz for the awesome Strawberry Macaroon juice and even more so for the Alpine Strawberry. This stuff is amazing and finally I can taste strawberry and you sure don't need much either. @Smoky Blue Boy oh boy, this Alpine Strawberry is the ONLY one out of all the strawberry flavorings I have tried that I can taste. I mean I layered and I did the dragonfruit boost and all that other stuff us strawberry blind folks try and nada, zip, nilch. This stuff though is amazing. I can't wait to do a berry-nanna blend. Whoo hooo...........Plus with how little you need, this stuff will last forever!

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I want to thank @Pastorfuzz for the awesome Strawberry Macaroon juice and even more so for the Alpine Strawberry. This stuff is amazing and finally I can taste strawberry and you sure don't need much either. @Smoky Blue Boy oh boy, this Alpine Strawberry is the ONLY one out of all the strawberry flavorings I have tried that I can taste. I mean I layered and I did the dragonfruit boost and all that other stuff us strawberry blind folks try and nada, zip, nilch. This stuff though is amazing. I can't wait to do a berry-nanna blend. Whoo hooo...........Plus with how little you need, this stuff will last forever!
I am SOOOOO happy you found a strawberry you can taste! A new, glorious world has opened up for you! Strawberry!!!

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is there really such a thing as an Alpine strawberry bush?

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Weekly Challenge: Sweet Rice Caramel Fluffies

FE Sweet Rice 3%
TFA Caramel 2%
FA Marshmallow 2%
Caps Golden Butter 0.5%
Acetyl Pyrazine 0.25%

Not bad first taste. Will let it sit a few days and depending on the taste after that, I may try FW Caramel Candy in place of the TFA

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

FE Sweet Rice 3%
TFA Caramel 2%
FA Marshmallow 2%
Caps Golden Butter 0.5%
Acetyl Pyrazine 0.25%

Not bad first taste. Will let it sit a few days and depending on the taste after that, I may try FW Caramel Candy in place of the TFA
Love the naming! Sweet Rice Caramel Fluffies!

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

FE Sweet Rice 3%
TFA Caramel 2%
FA Marshmallow 2%
Caps Golden Butter 0.5%
Acetyl Pyrazine 0.25%

Let us know how it works out, as it looks interesting. I would sub for the TFA Caramel, which I don't care for, but that's no big deal.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
@Smoky Blue Boy oh boy, this Alpine Strawberry is the ONLY one out of all the strawberry flavorings I have tried that I can taste. I mean I layered and I did the dragonfruit boost and all that other stuff us strawberry blind folks try and nada, zip, nilch. This stuff though is amazing. I can't wait to do a berry-nanna blend. Whoo hooo...........Plus with how little you need, this stuff will last forever!
haha!! It is my only fav strawberry.. but if you like that one.. you should try the SB Filling!! I don't go over .6% with it.. and it is a thick sb filling.. good for pies and thick shakes!!! :D

Sorry I have been missing in action.. tied up with yard work, work work.. and...

2020-10-24 (1).jpg

My new niece!! She was born a few days ago, her nickname is Jellybean.. 7lbs and 6oz!! :D

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
haha!! It is my only fav strawberry.. but if you like that one.. you should try the SB Filling!! I don't go over .6% with it.. and it is a thick sb filling.. good for pies and thick shakes!!! :D

Sorry I have been missing in action.. tied up with yard work, work work.. and...

View attachment 172038

My new niece!! She was born a few days ago, her nickname is Jellybean.. 7lbs and 6oz!! :D
Congratulations on your beautiful bundle of joy!

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
@Smoky Blue congratulations to you and your brother and family!

I do so miss having babies around. I think my kids are through with having babies, so no more for us until my grandkids get old enough. I have one grandson who is 23 and is thinking about marrying the girl he's dating now, so there might be babies then, but he's in Texas at Fort Hood.

Reckon I could rent a baby for a couple hours? lol

I'm jealous though, can you tell? Hope your little one continues to do well and doesn't keep the parents up all night too much.

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

I do so miss having babies around. I think my kids are through with having babies, so no more for us until my grandkids get old enough. I have one grandson who is 23 and is thinking about marrying the girl he's dating now, so there might be babies then, but he's in Texas at Fort Hood.

I'm jealous though, can you tell? Hope your little one continues to do well and doesn't keep the parents up all night too much.
But she HAS to keep them up. It's in the babies rule book ya know ( snicker )

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

One day my wife and I were in a store and a woman with an infant passed us and I thought, "Will I ever hold an infant again?" It made me sad for a bit. Then I remembered the whole diaper thing and I was fine.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years

haha!! @nadalama :D They will come and you will have so much fun!! I am still picking up small clothes and odds and ends for my brother.. I keep hearing omgosh.. it's all just too much!! My response is.. My niece.. to spoil lol.. :p

They are on Jelly bean's time right now, my brother took off for a week, and they are just enjoying her. I get daily snaps of what a ray of sunshine she is... here is one from yesterday..

2020-10-27.jpg

I guess now I do need a jelly bean recipe :p :D Once I finalize it, will share for everyone :D

I found a baby carrier, need to find a sun visor and a mirror for back seat check ups.. poor Bean.. lol.. she is just a cutie pie!! <3

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
haha!! @nadalama :D They will come and you will have so much fun!! I am still picking up small clothes and odds and ends for my brother.. I keep hearing omgosh.. it's all just too much!! My response is.. My niece.. to spoil lol.. :p

They are on Jelly bean's time right now, my brother took off for a week, and they are just enjoying her. I get daily snaps of what a ray of sunshine she is... here is one from yesterday..

View attachment 172165

I guess now I do need a jelly bean recipe :p :D Once I finalize it, will share for everyone :D

I found a baby carrier, need to find a sun visor and a mirror for back seat check ups.. poor Bean.. lol.. she is just a cutie pie!! <3
Babies bring such joy! So happy the joy stork bestowed a beautiful bundle to you & yours!

VU Sponsors