Become a Patron!

The Merlin RTA by Augvape and Roxy

BulletStopper

Member For 4 Years
Eciggty shows both stainless and black in stock. They are cheaper for me because of sales tax, I'm in the same state as STS, where I purchased my first.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I'm going to make a few more sizes after breakfast. I'll let you know in a bit.

Thanks. Leon didn't get back to me last night, and I only have the info on the prototype. But, we changed it to be more durable.

rolf 2

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
This little sucker just likes to spit at me:gaah::cuss2: I will try again over the weekend, for now I put a 3.5mm SS fused clapton, 30gx2/36g, took out the air restrictor and we are buddies again.
did you pack the cotton on the outside of the coil ?and use it like a chimney coil ?
I went back to horizontal to

rolf 2

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
@roxynoodle, can we get the thread pitch and the diameter for the air restriction attachment?
brew bear !
try to find your lathe its easier but not to bad with a drillpress either..drilled out a couple of ss screws for sqonker toppers . managed to get two out of three not much funn but doable . the air restrictor is much bigger and beefier and shorter should be a piece of cake.

StereoFreeze

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Think I might need to order one of these, I've had a strange fascination with single coil tanks lately. @roxynoodle, do you know anything about the augvape box mod that has been popping up on instagram?

F

fckaugust8th

@Boden, since my chances of finding most of my tools are slim to none....and slim is out of town, I'll be the first one to order a set (1.0, 1.5, 2.0 and whatever else you think ) just name the price.

Boden

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@Boden, since my chances of finding most of my tools are slim to none....and slim is out of town, I'll be the first one to order a set (1.0, 1.5, 2.0 and whatever else you think ) just name the price.
It would cost far too much. To make these in any quantity I would have to have the blanks custom made in England then shipped to me to drill out and finish. Trust me, you don't want to know what that would cost.

I would suggest asking Augvape to sell blanks you could drill out yourself.

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How about if I just take them to you and wait until you're finished, that might be cheaper mate!

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Another silver and a black are on there way to me :bliss:

XxJh7m5.png

DavidOH

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Just checked...My ship notice came at 8:34.... I didn't know Subtank was in Kentucky? But then I didn't look either.o_O So they're in Kentucky and I'm in Ohio. So maybe just maybe I'll get it Saturday. But knowing the post office it'll be Tuesday.:wait:

dwcraig1

Member For 4 Years
Pretty much (excuse) my whole reason for buying a Merlin was because of how easy it would be to modify the air reducer. I haven't tried as yet but am wanting something that resembles a bow tie or figure 8 (the hole), a sort of slit if you will. I need to locate some screws

Ian91

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Well my Merlin has finally reached Canada. Bad news, for me, is that it won't get to me until June 1. Almost 2 weeks to get here!!!

Roxy, I think I told you one time that I use Kanger coil insulators to reduce the size of the center airflow in my rtas. When I saw that your plug was 2.4mm, I figured I should test mine. They are 2.4mm as well so I think the Merlin is going to be my go to rta. I plan to order a couple more once I get to test this first one. Now if it would only get here!!!

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Well my Merlin has finally reached Canada. Bad news, for me, is that it won't get to me until June 1. Almost 2 weeks to get here!!!

Roxy, I think I told you one time that I use Kanger coil insulators to reduce the size of the center airflow in my rtas. When I saw that your plug was 2.4mm, I figured I should test mine. They are 2.4mm as well so I think the Merlin is going to be my go to rta. I plan to order a couple more once I get to test this first one. Now if it would only get here!!!

Wow, I wonder if the ones I sent the Canadian reviewers will take that long, too?

Glad to know it should suit you well though.

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Silly question, when I need to change the wick, do I have to dump the liquid in something or can I just put it upside down and pull the bottom off ?

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Silly question, when I need to change the wick, do I have to dump the liquid in something or can I just put it upside down and pull the bottom off ?
I didn't dump mine. Matter of fact, I had just filled the tank, then realized I needed to change the wick. Easy peasy :)

VU Sponsors