Sent from a pile of wood chips

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
What do you think of the Funky?
I'm using mine today for the first time and my ramp up time is pretty slow at 80w and a .18Ω dual stapled in a Bonza.
It's odd that it looks like there is overhang but there isn't. 24mm exactly on the mod.
View attachment 170312
I like the funky. Hate the lil overhang i get on the 1 side but overall its a nice mod. Bump the preheat up to powerful. Should ramp up fast.

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
A wine RTA. One of my favorites.

Sent from my LGL722DL using Tapatalk
I am a huge, huge fan. One of if not the only RDL vapes I like. I also found some AF inserts that work in them (don't remember for sure what they came from :facepalm:) so I leave one alone, and have 1.5mm af in the other for MTL. Either way, absolute flavor monster.

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
A wine RTA. One of my favorites.

You wouldn't happen to have a spare glass for one or know where to find would you? I have a 3rd one I broke the glass on. I looked around awhile back, but never could find one.

inganeer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You wouldn't happen to have a spare glass for one or know where to find would you? I have a 3rd one I broke the glass on. I looked around awhile back, but never could find one.
I think I do have one laying around. I will look and shoot you a PM

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That is a first rate pairing right there. I run exactly the same one only my Overlord is unfinished brass. (as you saw)

Fantastic performance and yes, I think it looks awesome too.

The great thing about the Overlord is that you can give it a five minute tuneup by just cleaning the bottom edge of the tube where the silver ridge of the button makes contact, and the 510 threads. The internal switch parts are all silver plated and the button housing carries no current so the threads on the tube and in the retaining ring don't matter. Ingenious design.

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I really like this meshlock RDA with this pumper. I need to see if they still sell these and try and grab a silver one. The other one I fired up today is my Hadron with the backpack but I am SO freaking tried of the batteries always losing contact, doesn't matter what brand i use either. Anyone happen to know if they sell those spacer things that come with stacked mech mods? I bet that would solve the problem

IMG_20201004_113234640.jpg

Hadron with Modfather RDA

IMG_20201004_113214393.jpg

Need something like this. I have one

Oh but I bet it needs to be a little thinner. I wonder if they make anything I can improvise with. Any ideas? I will look thought my stuff tonight and see if I can figure something out.

IMG_20201004_114629942.jpg

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I really like this meshlock RDA with this pumper. I need to see if they still sell these and try and grab a silver one. The other one I fired up today is my Hadron with the backpack but I am SO freaking tried of the batteries always losing contact, doesn't matter what brand i use either. Anyone happen to know if they sell those spacer things that come with stacked mech mods? I bet that would solve the problem

View attachment 170449

Hadron with Modfather RDA

View attachment 170450

Need something like this. I have one

Oh but I bet it needs to be a little thinner. I wonder if they make anything I can improvise with. Any ideas? I will look thought my stuff tonight and see if I can figure something out.

View attachment 170451
I JUST saw those spacers somewhere yesterday :headbang: :question:

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Are these little earth magnets still frowned upon? IMG_20201004_122136275.jpg

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
What do you mean "frowned upon?"
I read years ago that it could be dangerous to use but I have used them before. These are real thin and will solve the issue

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I read years ago that it could be dangerous to use but I have used them before. These are real thin and will solve the issue
You mean as a contact spacer. Oh, I don't know. Definitely not on the positive end of a battery and I'd probably have to see it to determine whether it was something I'd do myself without ever publicly recommending it to anybody else.

I don't know everything, but I'm generally inclined against stuff like this. Maybe start a thread and post some detailed pics of where you want to put them.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Cheap and cheerful. That's the og MK2 origen on the mixx. So old school. Flavor is better on all the new MTL attys thaty cost a third of original RRP, lol.
View attachment 170343

I think you may have just inspired me to clean up my two Hussar RTAs and put them back into use. One I know is a clone, but the other I'm not sure about. I bought it from Chef, and he wasn't sure. Hmmmm.......

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Is it for a spacer? Battery insulator.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

I've sure used them on the positive ends of batteries in tubes. But I've also had tubes that needed button-top batteries in order for everything to make contact properly. Would a button-top battery work and be safer?

VU Sponsors