Become a Patron!

The Official #HandCheck Thread

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
had to see how good the DNA60 was View attachment 176583
I love it, but it does have it's personality quirks depending on how you set it up.

The mod itself is awesome. The SXK "unitank" and it's rba are junk. Which is ok, because there's a hundred other ways to set it up.

I'll be interested to see what you think. It's not high end, it was made by a clone company for Pete's sake, but I consider it a perfectly respectable piece. Clever innovative design and good overall build quality.

VaporGroh

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
That's a Comp Lyfe drip tip. I have 3 of em in different colors. Most expensive drips I have :D They are awesome. I love em too.
Tell me about it. I found an HK24 cheap and thought the best match would be a Comp Lyfe deck, cap and drip tip. The three together cost me more than I paid for the mod. :facepalm:

It does look purdy.

1611031708029.png

I have the exact same one. How great is that setup? I really do love Kennedy's stuff.
I like the Ruby a lot. It's a plain, no nonsense workhorse with good flavor.

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I love it, but it does have it's personality quirks depending on how you set it up.

The mod itself is awesome. The SXK "unitank" and it's rba are junk. Which is ok, because there's a hundred other ways to set it up.

I'll be interested to see what you think. It's not high end, it was made by a clone company for Pete's sake, but I consider it a perfectly respectable piece. Clever innovative design and good overall build quality.
I will not use the unitank. I put my own boro in it - I have a few. Tomorrow I'm setting it up woith a black boro ans krma bridge - after all I am Canadian.

The beauty of the device is it's flexibility. I can run as a DNA60 SBS or I can run it as a boro. I can change the look of the tube. I can use a different top piece. It is pretty well constructed for sure.

Overall for the price (it might not be high end but it is not cheap either) I feel it is well worth the buy. I would not buy the sevo chip though - much prefer the DNA. I have a sevo chip in my customized bantam revision - happy with it but hardly impressive.

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Using the wonderful mod my girls got me for Mother's Day last year. They had help from a few awesome VU members on what to get me. :) One that helped them to get it all set up and sent etc etc. I sure do LHF!!

image000000.jpg

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
What's the cat's name?
You've never seen me post her before, in the past two years?? LOL...?

She's Milly.

eusmgxZl.jpg

(The Humane Society had named her Maleficent, which indeed suits her much of the time, but isn't a particularly good name.)

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Indeed, she hates the camera. Especially when I disturb her nap to use her as a backdrop....lol....?

I just figured she was giving you the stink eye because you were still messing with the steamy box when you shoulda been giving her petz and nomz.

Tighten up, hooman! Get yer priorities straight!

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I love my Ruby, but wish I didn't cheap out and would have gotten the 21. Course I love Vindicators as well.
Yep, love the Vindicator as well. I also have a Ruby 21 murdered out. When I quit vaping last year and sold a lot of my gear those two and a Rig were the only tubes I kept. I have no plans to quit vaping again, apparently I was intolerable to live with without nicotine ?, but if I did I'd keep my Kennedys like last time.

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yep, love the Vindicator as well. I also have a Ruby 21 murdered out. When I quit vaping last year and sold a lot of my gear those two and a Rig were the only tubes I kept. I have no plans to quit vaping again, apparently I was intolerable to live with without nicotine ?, but if I did I'd keep my Kennedys like last time.
Smart man ;) lol. I really only miss the mAh of 30T in my Ruby V2, but 20S is fine other than the mAh. Doesn't get carried a lot, but used like crazy at home.

Syythe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Testing out the Coral 2 RDA on the SQ. For a kit only RDA it is really nice. Not a big fan of single sided airflow, but with the huge amount of airflow it has, it isn't really an issue. Running a .16 build and it is handling it just fine. Flavor is on par. Liking it so far.?

20210121_121108.jpg

VU Sponsors