Become a Patron!

The Official #HandCheck Thread

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok folks. Smok has imho officially crossed the line with this one. THIS is an awesome mod. Yes, I just used the word "awesome" to describe a Smok mod. They nailed it with the Morph 2. Outta the box at least. This device feels like a hundred dollar plus device. Excellent quality everywhere and another new and improved circuit.

This thing ticks ALOT of boxes for a reasonably priced regulated dual 18650 mod. I might even do a formal review when I've had it a little while. Superb.

I know what some of you are thinking :) "Yeah, but what good is all that if it dies pretty soon?" I have a bunch of Smok devices, some of them beat up pretty good and none of mine ever have. I'll give this one the benefit of the doubt for now.

A couple minor cons right off the bat though. No preheat in power mode and no manual screen cutoff. However, it is set to 30 seconds which is what most people set it to anyway.
20210124_123457_cr.jpg

20210124_123532_cr.jpg

Last edited:

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Im worldwide baby
ce70aaf31a8000ae04bb2c528fe018c6.jpg
1ac4de5fb5828ad620f0400ee97a45df.gif

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

VaporGroh

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Okay you do know that a clean desk is a sign of a sick mind. ;-)

Sent from my LGL722DL using Tapatalk
Sick can be fun to! :crazy::devil:

Holy smokes just noticed all the billets. Dang that's a bunch.

Sent from my LGL722DL using Tapatalk
That's part of the madness fun. The top shelf has all 11 colors of the Rev.4-B Billet Box. Notice the rainbow? (ROYGBIV)

:wait:

This does not include the 8 BB's that I have stored in their boxes. :cheers:

hey. you snuck a dotaio in with your billets. you cannot fool me.
If you look closer there are actually 2 dotAIO in the picture. :giggle:

wesyde1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
@Theboss @dubya314 now this is just my opinion so take it with a grain of salt, the Assmini is good but shines a squonk cuz of the lack of juice well but the Asslarge is awesome, plenty of juice well and lots of air works great with LOW regular builds and series! Here it is with the Trilogy and NM 28 on my Custom Voorhees mods!
e69bd4a2cbb2b0840e90e6a8903dcfd3.jpg

~Wesyde1

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Theboss @dubya314 now this is just my opinion so take it with a grain of salt, the Assmini is good but shines a squonk cuz of the lack of juice well but the Asslarge is awesome, plenty of juice well and lots of air works great with LOW regular builds and series! Here it is with the Trilogy and NM 28 on my Custom Voorhees mods!

~Wesyde1
I'm not in any way saying you're wrong or that you shouldn't use it the way that you enjoy, but that RDA begs to be on a tube with the copper pin my friend. Just my opinion too ?

Those mods are very cool btw. I take it you have a 3d printer.

Last edited:

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

~Wesyde1
Gorgeous! Won't be getting squonked from me, but just me. I'm frequently on Kenney's, so I'm use to low capacity, lol. I 1/2 EZ pumps, 3 pulls, repeat....... lol

wesyde1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
I'm not in any way saying you're wrong or that you shouldn't use it the way that you enjoy, but that RDA begs to be on a tube with the copper pin my pin my friend. Just my opinion too

Those mods are very cool btw. I take it you have a 3d printer.
Nope those are all Voorhees Custom 3d printed Mods, all 21700, series parallel and single cell. Very reasonably priced and an awesome guy to work with and great customer service! And yes I use the Assmini on my Arcless but mostly because it matches the finish perfectly!!! Haha
f7d3ec48bf4045e0135020682e0707ab.jpg

~Wesyde1

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

~Wesyde1
I have tube in mind for the mini, but might put it on a squonker if @bx10r gets around to selling me his Ant ?

Bluenatic

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Asgard Minis are in my opinion right there with the Goon 25mm and Nightmare RDAs for dripping. Kalis my personal fav for squonking. Nightmare has a mini that is supposed to rival the Asgard Mini but I know what I'm getting at with the Asgard's so I haven't pulled the trigger.....yet lol.

wesyde1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Asgard Minis are in my opinion right there with the Goon 25mm and Nightmare RDAs for dripping. Kalis my personal fav for squonking. Nightmare has a mini that is supposed to rival the Asgard Mini but I know what I'm getting at with the Asgard's so I haven't pulled the trigger.....yet lol.
The Goon 25 is a great dripper imo and as for the NM25, mine just got delivered today cant wait to get home and check the mail! Haha

Will report back later with handchecks and my personal experience with it! Haha
e29c3b48dca06fbe71c8fce3e3a7abdc.jpg

~Wesyde1

Bluenatic

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
The Goon 25 is a great dripper imo and as for the NM25, mine just got delivered today cant wait to get home and check the mail! Haha

~Wesyde1
I'm def interested what you think about the Nightmare Mini. Might take a few days obviously, but I've been waiting for someone on VU to tell us what they think. If it's anything like it's original big brother I'm all in!

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

~Wesyde1

So weird to me seeing NM posted.

Haven’t lived there in more than 25 years, haven’t visited since 2012...

Parents still live there though.

Last time I was there, a lot of gentrification projects...which was nice to see... cause it was truly trash there.

10 years there was more than enough

Highland to La Cueva in 89’

I do miss the food though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm def interested what you think about the Nightmare Mini. Might take a few days obviously, but I've been waiting for someone on VU to tell us what they think. If it's anything like it's original big brother I'm all in!

I will say this...

I’m the only one you will hear/read say the nightmare and it’s Valhalla brother is utter trash

Only thing it had was smooth airflow... rest was garbage for me.

Bluenatic

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I will say this...

I’m the only one you will hear/read say the nightmare and it’s Valhalla brother is utter trash

Only thing it had was smooth airflow... rest was garbage for me.

Did you try them, same deck I believe if you're talking about the Valhalla 28, with the solid silver pin? What was it about them that you thought was shit? Funny thing @~Don~ , I used to reside in New Mexico as well. It was when I was real young for about 4 years. I have some faint memories of the place. It was around Roswell?

VU Sponsors