cc60ef4ef1f03f20e96a65883ba8474c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Syythe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Trying out the Requiem today.
20210122_134758.jpg
It is a surprisingly nice piece of gear. Flavor is definitely it's strong suit here. Building it with my preferred wire (27x4/40 fused claptons) is not ideal, but with a little fiddling around it fits. 2.5mm coils are it's max, anything bigger blocks the airflow too much. After I got that all sorted out, i am enjoying it. The biggest airflow cap has less than I am used to with the B2K, but basically the same amount as the elder dragon. Definitely enough for my .17 ohm build. I was sceptical of getting one at first, but pulled the trigger on the recommendation of @c.diehl. I am glad I did, it is a keeper. Thanks for giving me that little nudge that I needed to pull the trigger on this one. I still feel it is a bit over hyped, but not by a whole lot really.

c.diehl

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
View attachment 176860
It is a surprisingly nice piece of gear. Flavor is definitely it's strong suit here. Building it with my preferred wire (27x4/40 fused claptons) is not ideal, but with a little fiddling around it fits. 2.5mm coils are it's max, anything bigger blocks the airflow too much. After I got that all sorted out, i am enjoying it. The biggest airflow cap has less than I am used to with the B2K, but basically the same amount as the elder dragon. Definitely enough for my .17 ohm build. I was sceptical of getting one at first, but pulled the trigger on the recommendation of @c.diehl. I am glad I did, it is a keeper. Thanks for giving me that little nudge that I needed to pull the trigger on this one. I still feel it is a bit over hyped, but not by a whole lot really.
Glad you like it, I wish it took 3mm coils. It's definitely a wetter vape then my citadel so I have to keep wiping my drip tip off.

Sent from my Mi 9T using Tapatalk

marter

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
View attachment 176860
Glad it got there safely and that you like it. I really liked it but kept burning up my cotton with the smaller juice well (I was squonking, just not often enough). As long as you keep it wet it's a really nice atty.

Syythe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Glad you like it, I wish it took 3mm coils. It's definitely a wetter vape then my citadel so I have to keep wiping my drip tip off.

Sent from my Mi 9T using Tapatalk
I kind of like a wet vape so it doesn't bother me much, just more of the same. But I was disappointed about the 3mm coil not fitting. But as long as you build to its strengths, it is quite nice.

Glad it got there safely and that you like it. I really liked it but kept burning up my cotton with the smaller juice well (I was squonking, just not often enough). As long as you keep it wet it's a really nice atty.
Thanks again. I am liking it more than I expected. I appreciate it.
I have been keeping it wet, definitely squonking a bit more often. But I am loving the smoothness right now. I had to lift the coil a little higher than where the coil rod cutouts are which boosted the flavor just a touch, and it let me tuck just a little extra rayon in there to hold a couple more drops of juice. This deck is almost too low profile though.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Put Artic Fox firmware on my new Predator 228 today. :)
Still need to see if I can find a dual-battery readout, that would be nice as it's a dual 18650 mod.

OvBQZFG.jpg

(latest builds of the toolbox and firmware)

Haven't tried TC modes yet, but it feels a bit smoother even in wattage mode using a Kanthal build on my original Griffin.

Last edited:

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Still tho....haha can't remember the last time I used my computer haha
a24d58969906053362ce17b5212a6245.jpg

~Wesyde1
I recently found a bunch of juice in a blow out sale here in Canada, most of it was 0 nic which for the price and considering I diy and can add my own nic is not a big deal so I bought 30 bottles of various brands. That Cookie Twist that you have in front of your keyboard was part of my order, pretty good juice. It's also my first time trying Jam Monster since it's hard to find up here, liking it too so far.

wesyde1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
I recently found a bunch of juice on a blow out sale here in Canada, most of it was 0 nic which for the price and considering I diy and can add my own nic is not a big deal. I bought 30 bottles. That Cookie Twist that you have in front of your keyboard was part of my order, pretty good juice. It's also my first time trying Jam Monster since it's hard to find up here, liking it too so far.
Thats good you can add your own nic for a good deal! And I love MJ...Lemon is my absolute favorite from them but I do like everyone I've tried so far. And yes that cookie twist was pretty good, I got it in a trade and would buy again haha

~Wesyde1

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Thanks man, definitely ordering a couple
No chance you will regret it. And if on some odd chance you do, I'll buy them for what you pay. They are that good.
They turned me from an occasional dripper to a that's about all I do anymore.

Sent from a Galaxy far far away

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
They turned me from an occasional dripper to a that's about all I do anymore.

Sent from a Galaxy far far away
Yup me too. I still have a mtl set up with me every day, but the opposite is no more searching. Mech, RDA, and an EZdripper. Perfect. Not that I hated it before, but it perfected it for me. No more searching DL RTA's, totally done buying.

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I recently found a bunch of juice in a blow out sale here in Canada, most of it was 0 nic which for the price and considering I diy and can add my own nic is not a big deal so I bought 30 bottles of various brands. That Cookie Twist that you have in front of your keyboard was part of my order, pretty good juice. It's also my first time trying Jam Monster since it's hard to find up here, liking it too so far.
Albert's?

VU Sponsors