Become a Patron!

The Official #HandCheck Thread

Kyle M.

Member For 4 Years
Doing some retro vaping today. This is a locally made unregulated dual parallel box mod called the Fusion made in Columbus Ohio. Complete with the Hammond lean. This was the first mod I bought back in 2014. I’m running a Sub Ohm Innovations Sub Zero RDA and vaping some Vapetasia Pink Lemonade.

Attachments

• 1814E471-AC0C-4E76-A9E0-8869D61C8648.jpeg
    1814E471-AC0C-4E76-A9E0-8869D61C8648.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 13

inganeer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Doing some retro vaping today. This is a locally made unregulated dual parallel box mod called the Fusion made in Columbus Ohio. Complete with the Hammond lean. This was the first mod I bought back in 2014. I’m running a Sub Ohm Innovations Sub Zero RDA and vaping some Vapetasia Pink Lemonade.
It's cool to see some new old faces lol.

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

6066c128778c8550209c053e7f6beb97.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
It was 74 here on Saturday, 65 yesterday. Today? Not as warm.

View attachment 189431

You must live in the same part of the country as me. That's exactly the weather pattern we've had over the past few days. It's all white outside now, a few inches of snow on top of a layer of sleet and freezing rain.

inganeer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You must live in the same part of the country as me. That's exactly the weather pattern we've had over the past few days. It's all white outside now, a few inches of snow on top of a layer of sleet and freezing rain.
That's will be enough of that shite! Your making my arthritis hurt lol.

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

Kyle M.

Member For 4 Years
I’m playing with a bit of new and old today. Hana Modz DNA 40 with the Sub Zero from Sub Ohm Innovations with a 1.0 Ohm build. iJoy Univ with a Cerberus tank and .15 GT8 coil, and last my current favorite a Vaporesso Gen S and NRGS tank with the .15 GT4 Mesh coil.

Attachments

• B03745B4-7E82-46E1-A8B4-34F741424EA8.jpeg
    B03745B4-7E82-46E1-A8B4-34F741424EA8.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 17

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I’m playing with a bit of new and old today. Hana Modz DNA 40 with the Sub Zero from Sub Ohm Innovations with a 1.0 Ohm build. iJoy Univ with a Cerberus tank and .15 GT8 coil, and last my current favorite a Vaporesso Gen S and NRGS tank with the .15 GT4 Mesh coil.

I love that iJoy Shogun Univ. I have two of them myself, although neither of mine has such nice resin. They are wonderful, though, with most any tank you care to put on them. I have the Galactic Hurricane resin (blue with a little orange) in stainless and the Hellfire resin (red with black and a little green) in black, was late to the game in buying them and the color choices were limited, else I'd also have the color you have. Very nice!

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Made sure to stick this mod in a corner of the suitcase! My girls got this for me a few years ago for Mama's Day. Of course they had some help from some VU members on what to pick out ( sneaky sneaky ) :)

IMG_20220105_104332321.jpg

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
What a way to start off 2022, me and my wife both tested positive. Both of us are fully vaxxed so hopefully it won't be to bad but so far it has sucked View attachment 189513

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
I can't like this post!
Hang in there bud.
If it's any consolation, my daughter has had it twice. Once before the vaccines were out and then again after being vaccinated. She said it wasn't near as bad after being vaccinated.

Sent from a Galaxy far far away

c.diehl

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I can't like this post!
Hang in there bud.
If it's any consolation, my daughter has had it twice. Once before the vaccines were out and then again after being vaccinated. She said it wasn't near as bad after being vaccinated.

Sent from a Galaxy far far away
Thanks brother! Day 3 I've lost smell and taste so I can't taste my vapes

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Kyle M.

Member For 4 Years
I’ve been running this set up for a week straight now and I’m loving it. I’ve used a lot of regulated mods in the past 7 years but this has to be my new all time favorite convenience set up. Still figuring out my favorite RDA set up.

Attachments

• 974112C9-235D-4D0A-BD06-BA24AF8DBEAB.jpeg
    974112C9-235D-4D0A-BD06-BA24AF8DBEAB.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 16

VU Sponsors