Become a Patron!

The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread #2

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There's a real backstory to this package HERE

From 3F. A second SXK Rave Mini clone. I can't recommend this mod highly enough for a teeny weeny lil 18350 squonker. One of the most pleasant surprises I've had.

Another Gas Mods GR.1 which I haven't tried yet, but... cheap and looks good for what it is.

An Auguse mtl dt, three 22-24mm beauty rings and a couple more of these unitank things for the Supbox, but which also work in the Billet Box.
mysterypack.jpg

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
He was a mod at ECR. He was in a group that got ousted for something, taddling on other mods maybe. He did not take it well and had a melt down of sorts. I forget all the details but he knew about and was going to tell on, an "illegal juice selling ring" among other things. I thought it was a bit funny. I think he and his cronies moved to R/Vaping. It's only the internet. Mods don't really have status and power like royalty in real life. I mean no disrespect to the mods and admins here. Some people take the internet a bit too seriously though. I'm sure there was some shady dealings going on there though.
Which one of you read my post and made a "Where's Anthony Vapes?" thread at E-Cigarette Reddit? ? People are going over his storied past over there.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Which one of you read my post and made a "Where's Anthony Vapes?" thread at E-Cigarette Reddit? ? People are going over his storied past over there.
I was pretty good friends with a guy over there for about six months before all this happened who was really tight with one of the mods who got booted in that debacle. In fact, now that I think of it, it was this mod, who was also a reviewer, who sent me the Kylin M reviewer sample that I still have {long story)

These guys were both also pretty tight with Anthony and Anthony and I talked a little here and there too. Including in PMs here as well

. I got the full version, mostly from the other 2 guys, of the anti Lynda side of that story. I have to say it sounded convincing though I can't remember every detail at the moment. I've also been around long enough to have learned to suspend final judgement on any matter until both sides are fully heard.

I never did get the other side and I didn't pursue it. Too many other things to be concerned with.

For myself, it's water under the bridge at this point.

Last edited:

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Found it on sale a few weeks ago, so I decided to see if the hype was real on the Kylin M

It's not bad, but I have better. I may need to play around with the wicking a bit more or maybe try some mesh strips other than what it comes with. I find the flavor to be a bit muted. It's not nearly as flavorfull as the other mesh tanks I have. Looks cute at least. Cuz, that's important you know :giggle::giggle:

IMG_20201124_212326818.jpg

Bluenatic

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Haven't had vape mail in a while, so I was thrilled with the contents in my mailbox after work. I've always wanted a Siege so I couldn't pass Florida Vapor Supply's Black Friday sale. $100 for a stainless (only 200 made) Siege with a stainless Exile rda. And the OG Kali is easily in my top few attys soIMG_20201125_161833505.jpg I had to grab the 28mm while I could (only 2,000 made)

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Found it on sale a few weeks ago, so I decided to see if the hype was real on the Kylin M

It's not bad, but I have better. I may need to play around with the wicking a bit more or maybe try some mesh strips other than what it comes with. I find the flavor to be a bit muted. It's not nearly as flavorfull as the other mesh tanks I have. Looks cute at least. Cuz, that's important you know :giggle::giggle:

View attachment 173664
I think it's the best mesh RTA. I probably use less cotton than most people use though. If it's tasting muted, try less cotton under the mesh but also in the channels.. The idea is to get the area under the mesh saturated more.

Hopefully you get it going good. You might be right about Vandy Vapes mesh. My first try was unimpressive too if I remember correctly. I switched to kA1 Nexmesh and played with my wicking technique. It got better and better.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Lil vape mail trade from Ms Trixy

Made some aliens for a battery dispenser

18 of the 44 in the tray

0419e4ce4e9c5de9e4ee50456a5e8534.jpg

And got some pipe cleaners and atty swirl lil dohickies, thank you!

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've never liked stubby RDAs but somethings telling me I'd probably love that one. I love that you get 3 caps too.
This is the one to try. Stubbies have their place if you set em up right and put em on the right device. This rda is really versatile for being so small. I haven't had much time with it yet, but right off the bat I put the cap on wrong (after watching that video like 3 times) like an idiot and was wondering why it was burning my throat out :wait: Thankfully I caught it right away.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This is the one to try. Stubbies have their place if you set em up right and put em on the right device. This rda is really versatile for being so small. I haven't had much time with it yet, but right off the bat I put the cap on wrong (after watching that video like 3 times) like an idiot and was wondering why it was burning my throat out :wait: Thankfully I caught it right away.
You goof lol. You'll have to keep us updated. Im most interested in the wide open cap.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got another round of vape mail today that nobody knows who delivered it again.

You can never have too many Baby Beast RBA decks.
A Vapefly Holic mtl rda (which looks promising)
A Cthulhu Mjolnir rda (Which is very unique)
A Coilfather King rda (Which was very cheap)
An Augvape Intake rta (Which was always on the radar but finally got one cheap)
Another round of random drip tips. (starting to get duplicates)
20201129_001107.jpg

The Mjolnir
20201129_000713.jpg

The Coilfather King deck. Gee. I wonder where on earth they came up with this idea :)
20201129_000933_cr.jpg

This wooden tip was a standout.
20201129_000654_cr.jpg

Bigbob2322

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Lil vape mail trade from Ms Trixy

Made some aliens for a battery dispenser

18 of the 44 in the tray

0419e4ce4e9c5de9e4ee50456a5e8534.jpg

And got some pipe cleaners and atty swirl lil dohickies, thank you!
Any chance you have a link for the battery dispenser in your picture and do they also make them for 18650's?

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I got another round of vape mail today that nobody knows who delivered it again.

You can never have too many Baby Beast RBA decks.
A Vapefly Holic mtl rda (which looks promising)
A Cthulhu Mjolnir rda (Which is very unique)
A Coilfather King rda (Which was very cheap)
An Augvape Intake rta (Which was always on the radar but finally got one cheap)
Another round of random drip tips. (starting to get duplicates)
View attachment 173905

The Mjolnir
View attachment 173906

The Coilfather King deck. Gee. I wonder where on earth they came up with this idea :)
View attachment 173907

This wooden tip was a standout.
View attachment 173908

I just recently got one of those Mjolnir RDAs. I like it very much. Just for what it's worth, I put a 2.5mm SS 26ga parallel coil in mine, about five or six wraps, ohms at 0.28, vaping it at 30 watts on an Hcigar Cold Steel 100. Looks and vapes great, flavor is really good. Juice well is deep so I left the wicks long, and am using a "painting" method to rejuice. Those wicks absorb a lot of juice so I can vape for a good while before I have to replenish it.

ChainVapeS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I got a text from someone in Oklahoma. They said they had my gallon of VG from heartland vapes that I ordered. They opened the box, and got my number from the invoice inside the box and texted me. Said they have had the gallon for a week now but just now opened it to see what it was. Then texted me to tell me they had my package. But then two hours later, the UPS man brought me a box from heartland with my gallon of VG. This is strange.

I think maybe heartland sent the first one to the wrong address, caught their mistake after it went out and just sent another one to the correct address.

Was nice of that person to text me, but now I'm a little creeped out that some stranger has my name, address and phone number.

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
So I got a text from someone in Oklahoma. They said they had my gallon of VG from heartland vapes that I ordered. They opened the box, and got my number from the invoice inside the box and texted me. Said they have had the gallon for a week now but just now opened it to see what it was. Then texted me to tell me they had my package. But then two hours later, the UPS man brought me a box from heartland with my gallon of VG. This is strange.

I think maybe heartland sent the first one to the wrong address, caught their mistake after it went out and just sent another one to the correct address.

Was nice of that person to text me, but now I'm a little creeped out that some stranger has my name, address and phone number.
Especially from Oklahoma! Don't they do their cousins there?

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just recently got one of those Mjolnir RDAs. I like it very much. Just for what it's worth, I put a 2.5mm SS 26ga parallel coil in mine, about five or six wraps, ohms at 0.28, vaping it at 30 watts on an Hcigar Cold Steel 100. Looks and vapes great, flavor is really good. Juice well is deep so I left the wicks long, and am using a "painting" method to rejuice. Those wicks absorb a lot of juice so I can vape for a good while before I have to replenish it.
I always thought the design was intriguing, but it came out before I was into single coil atties and I never got around to picking one up. I was over on one of the China shops buying some other stuff and I saw it there for dirt cheap and thought it was a good time to try it. It was never super expensive in the first place, but for 13 bucks (or somewhere in there) and now seeing that I love me some single coilers, now is the time :)

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I always thought the design was intriguing, but it came out before I was into single coil atties and I never got around to picking one up. I was over on one of the China shops buying some other stuff and I saw it there for dirt cheap and thought it was a good time to try it. It was never super expensive in the first place, but for 13 bucks (or somewhere in there) and now seeing that I love me some single coilers, now is the time :)
Speaking of single coilers, I just ordered a Requiem from The Best Vape. You and Todd have me intrigued over here ? .

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Have you tried it on a squonk mod yet?

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I got a few things in the mail today.

From Eleaf US-
20201130_125615_HDR(1).jpg
I only had one of these. The size for a squonk mod is tiny. Only $14.99 each!

From Eightvape-
20201130_124914(1).jpg
I've been rebuilding this kind of coil with supplies from Fasttech. For the price Eightvape was charging though, I figured why not.

From Breazy's sale-
20201130_130035_HDR(1).jpg

The idea I got is to do this to them-
20201118_185248_HDR(1).jpg

I might not be able to though. I tried to open one up a while back and couldn't figure it out. We'll see I guess.

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
So a package shows up from @jcash74 today :) Had a note attached ( see below )

IMG_20201130_140958030.jpg

IMG_20201130_141012018.jpg

Oh my, this is so gorgeous. Thank you both of you, and @gadget! What can I say that I haven't already. I love you dearly, you are my brother.

Of course now I need to go buy a couple of 28/30mm stainless RDA's lol Oh that's fun and hey it's the first tomorrow so off I go.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors