Become a Patron!

The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread #2

jcash74

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So a package shows up from @jcash74 today :) Had a note attached ( see below )

View attachment 174019

View attachment 174020

Oh my, this is so gorgeous. Thank you, you two and @gadget! What can I say that I haven't already. I love you dearly, you are my brother.

Of course now I need to go buy a couple of 28/30mm stainless RDA's lol Oh that's fun and hey it's the first tomorrow so off I go.

Glad it arrived safely - lol I had to say I don't know what you're talking about when you asked (caught me). Gadget is an incredible guy and obviously it was from him, he made a trade with me and told me to send it to you.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Glad it arrived safely - lol I had to say I don't know what you're talking about when you asked (caught me). Gadget is an incredible guy and obviously it was from him, he made a trade with me and told me to send it to you.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk
Ya, I know him well, the dear that he is. I kept chatting with him about the different things I was offering to trade, so he knew I had wanted it. :) When I saw you close it, Something in my gut told me. Even though I said, oh it's no big deal...Guess he knows me pretty well also! :giggle:

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Had no plans on thiss mod..but got it in a trade that was too good to pass up
c78f94c64049d5afb2fadaecf451ce7e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I received aliens yesterday from @~Don~ as my part of our trade. ?

View attachment 174048
Nice! That little twist always happens to me too. The wire is strait when I clip it off. But instantaneously they want to shoot sideways. I was wondering if that was normal so it's nice to see I ain't the only one. You must have aliens galore now ?.

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Nice vape mail day. From @MrMeowgi The Sonar and Cut. Boy this Sonar is smooth. Did a quick polish but this is going to be a fun project. I want to do a light sand and some better waxing ( although that Howard's Feed N Wax is pretty nice stuff ) I may change out the 510 for a lower profile one. Thank you Catman the Sonar is wonderful and the Cut is so nice to have again. I had 2 and both died a week apart. I missed it too.

Also decided to get a sleeve for the Lycan. I like it and I may grab another in blue, or maybe the red and pink. Love this mod for sure.

IMG_20201202_134820517.jpg

I like the grain

IMG_20201202_134829486.jpg

IMG_20201202_134856838.jpg

IMG_20201202_135551175.jpg

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Nice vape mail day. From @MrMeowgi The Sonar and Cut. Boy this Sonar is smooth. Did a quick polish but this is going to be a fun project. I want to do a light sand and some better waxing ( although that Howard's Feed N Wax is pretty nice stuff ) I may change out the 510 for a lower profile one. Thank you Catman the Sonar is wonderful and the Cut is so nice to have again. I had 2 and both died a week apart. I missed it too.

Also decided to get a sleeve for the Lycan. I like it and I may grab another in blue, or maybe the red and pink. Love this mod for sure.

View attachment 174130

I like the grain

View attachment 174131

View attachment 174132

View attachment 174133

7746242e8d35e1c758fe37a913ea7b0c.jpg

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

View attachment 174130

I like the grain

View attachment 174131

View attachment 174132

View attachment 174133
Glad they got there safe.

Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Deb, I have a purple one. They have a satin finish. Very little shine to it. I can send you a pic when I get off work
That would be great thank you so much. I am thinking this is more of a pink fades to blue but hell, for all I know, I'm colorblind too. :) but if your pic looks like the colors on the sleeve then I think I'm safe going with that color

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

View attachment 174130

I like the grain

View attachment 174131

View attachment 174132

View attachment 174133
How are you liking the Cut? I got my purple one from @MrMeowgi WAY back when.

I traded my 2nd brand new one to @dubya314. The shape put me off at first, but it grew on me. I love that mod.

EDIT: Nevermind. I read your post all the way through now :)

Last edited:

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I traded my 2nd brand new one to @dubya314. The shape put me off at first, but it grew on me. I love that mod.
The bottle is my favorite part of the Cut. With the little vent slot so it doesn't pour out the tube when tightening.

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I received aliens yesterday from @~Don~ as my part of our trade. ?

View attachment 174048
Don builds some damn good aliens. I have been vaping them for a bit now, and just love them. Sure you will enjoy.

One thing I really like about this mod is the bottle is great, but also works with the Hcigar bottle I am a big fan of. I struggled with the shape in the beginning as well, then found a way to really like it. I am down to 3 regulated squonk mods, and the cut is one of them ;)

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Don builds some damn good aliens. I have been vaping them for a bit now, and just love them. Sure you will enjoy.

One thing I really like about this mod is the bottle is great, but also works with the Hcigar bottle I am a big fan of. I struggled with the shape in the beginning as well, then found a way to really like it. I am down to 3 regulated squonk mods, and the cut is one of them ;)
You wanna hear struggles with it. Got a purple one for $13 I think it was nib from China. Had it 5 minutes and bricked it trying to update firmware. Desire had instructions on their site. But it was for the Rage squonk. Sent it to Gsmit1 to possibly fix.
Now no more purple $13 ones in stock. I hit up Elementvape for $78. Then wouldn't you know China got the purple back in stock. . So got another and told Gsmit1 if he fixed it, keep it. Lol.
Had to have purple.

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You wanna hear struggles with it. Got a purple one for $13 I think it was nib from China. Had it 5 minutes and bricked it trying to update firmware. Desire had instructions on their site. But it was for the Rage squonk. Sent it to Gsmit1 to possibly fix.
Now no more purple $13 ones in stock. I hit up Elementvape for $78. Then wouldn't you know China got the purple back in stock. . So got another and told Gsmit1 if he fixed it, keep it. Lol.
Had to have purple.

Oh, I traded him a mod my sister confiscated from her underage son. Can't relate :giggle:

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Had to have purple.

I wasn't gonna bring that up, but yes, I fixed it. :) That's the one I still have.

I ordered mine on that same sale you and a bunch of others around here did. Holidays 2018. I think it was at 3A if I remember right. They only had purple and yep, 13 bucks.

I ordered mine after you did and got yours first to work on. You told me to go ahead and keep it, which I still very much appreciate.

Then mine came, so I wound up with 2. Kept the new one unused in the box for a long time, just using this one. Then since I had 2, I wound up trading it to Dubs. Come to think of it, that mod has been in my rotation pretty much this whole time.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wasn't gonna bring that up, but yes, I fixed it. :) That's the one I still have.

I ordered mine on that same sale you and a bunch of others around here did. Holidays 2018. I think it was at 3A if I remember right. They only had purple and yep, 13 bucks.

I ordered mine after you did and got yours first to work on. You told me to go ahead and keep it, which I still very much appreciate.

Then mine came, so I wound up with 2. Kept the new one unused in the box for a long time, just using this one. Then since I had 2, I wound up trading it to Dubs. Come to think of it, that mod has been pretty much in my rotation this whole time.
When Rhianne first joined I pif her one of my two purples. Honestly I think it was the $80 one. . Ehh it's only money, right?. Lmao

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Had to have purple.

I still have my purple Cut from that same sale. Yes, it was 3A, it was $12.99, a bit under $19.00 with shipping. It's a bit of nostalgia to talk about it now that our friend has given up vaping, and makes me a little sad.

I do hope he'll stay in touch.

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I had a purple from that sale also. ( hmmm you know, I think @gadget! sent me that one, come to think of it ) It stated going up in wattage all by itself ( ya, that was a fun time vaping ) then it just died. Had another ( the Desire one that Vapor DNA had ) and it did the same darn thing about a week later. I was SO bummed. So I am really grateful for @MrMeowgi sending me this one. ( along with the Sonar) both are such a great squonk mods.

You rock Catman!

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I still have my purple Cut from that same sale. Yes, it was 3A, it was $12.99, a bit under $19.00 with shipping. It's a bit of nostalgia to talk about it now that our friend has given up vaping, and makes me a little sad.

I got my 2 Athenas in that sale as well.

Yes, I hope he sticks around or at least pops in to say to hi :) i think he misses us already. I know what you mean about being a little sad. I brought up that very thing in our pm when I bought his red Dotsquonk.

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
When Rhianne first joined I pif her one of my two purples. Honestly I think it was the $80 one. . Ehh it's only money, right?. Lmao

and it was extremely sweet of you to do. But, I think most here know, that's the type of person you are. So please, do stick around or pop in from time to time as we will really miss you if you don't

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Desire Cut
I still have my white one I got in that sale. Still works like a charm.
ff8b2c370bc9c43e8eb7e7f9b378ccbc.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away
Is that the squonk one? Or did they make a regular Desire cut

Edit: nvm ,I remember you showing me this one now. That's a nice looking one...

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I'll still be around. Maybe not as much. I still have you on Skype as well. And shit if we wanna get crazy and down some ol' mountain moonshine, I think we're only about 3 hours apart. :giggle::drunk:

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
That would be great thank you so much. I am thinking this is more of a pink fades to blue but hell, for all I know, I'm colorblind too. :) but if your pic looks like the colors on the sleeve then I think I'm safe going with that color
Hey @debinnv . I tried taking a photo of the purple Asgard but my camera makes it look blue for some reason.
May be the flouresent lighting in the house. I'll try when it's daylight.
Look on Vapers Cloud website. The purple ones on there are very very close to what mine looks like.
I think it will look fine on that tube IMO.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
and it was extremely sweet of you to do. But, I think most here know, that's the type of person you are. So please, do stick around or pop in from time to time as we will really miss you if you don't
Definitely. I've been here to long to let it go. 5 years and a ton of memories to vu

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Haven't had vape mail in a while, so I was thrilled with the contents in my mailbox after work. I've always wanted a Siege so I couldn't pass Florida Vapor Supply's Black Friday sale. $100 for a stainless (only 200 made) Siege with a stainless Exile rda. And the OG Kali is easily in my top few attys soView attachment 173711 I had to grab the 28mm while I could (only 2,000 made)
siege is a beast, prob my fav mod

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So a package shows up from @jcash74 today :) Had a note attached ( see below )

View attachment 174019

View attachment 174020

Oh my, this is so gorgeous. Thank you both of you, and @gadget! What can I say that I haven't already. I love you dearly, you are my brother.

Of course now I need to go buy a couple of 28/30mm stainless RDA's lol Oh that's fun and hey it's the first tomorrow so off I go.
gotta love that guy...what you need is a custom sleeve with your dragon logo on it. Thats what you need

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

I started squonking too late or missed that sale somehow. The best I've seen was $30 for a Project Subohm version which I passed on. I really should've snagged one of those.

VU Sponsors