Become a Patron!

The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread #2

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My goodness! Vape Mail from @dubya314 arrived today. So so pretty and yep, you devil you. I'm gonna need a white BB LOL Guess I will wait and see how the USPS mail ban plays out but usually China places are pretty good about not listing the contents. The white is due to be available mid Nov. That also gives me time to "work" on hubby. Anyway here are the pretty rainbow insides and the drip tip is a perfect match. Need to get the matching button on there and I haven't decided on which sticker yet. I might use the one I put on the teal insides that @bx10r sent with the his other goodies. This way I have something from both of you :) Oh! and I should use the black boro that @inganeer sent me too! :)

Thanks guys you're all really amazing.

View attachment 187214

View attachment 187215
Th at looks great..

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Got this fantastic Billet Box bundle from @Theboss . So many add in's from him, took a couple days to sort out :) Thanks buddy, always wanted to try one of these billet thingies :giggle:
View attachment 187243

Set up (for now) and affectionately dubbed the crazy box
View attachment 187244
That's an awesome little haul. The BB looks great! I was noticing that there is a lot of stuff you can 3D print for these guys. I will be putting in my requests when Dave gets his 3D printer stuff all set back up :giggle:

b.m.

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I couldn't believe I got it. Had been trying since it came out with no luck them boom, lol. I really like it
I figured they probably go pretty quick.I thought about trying for one of the 2 different white ones they had listed,but those both sold out in about 10 seconds haha.It would of been easy to get either the black or the baby blue with pink splatter though,the black lasted about 5 minutes,and the blue/pink with pink panels lasted almost a half hour,I debated and almost bought that one out of aggravation haha.

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I figured they probably go pretty quick.I thought about trying for one of the 2 different white ones they had listed,but those both sold out in about 10 seconds haha.It would of been easy to get either the black or the baby blue with pink splatter though,the black lasted about 5 minutes,and the blue/pink with pink panels lasted almost a half hour,I debated and almost bought that one out of aggravation haha.
I almost got that one just cuz they named it "gender reveal" :giggle::teehee:

b.m.

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I almost got that one just cuz they named it "gender reveal" :giggle::teehee:
Yeah,I actually kinda liked it,due to the odd color combo,I just couldn't see myself actually using it out of the house haha.
I've been on a good roll of being just a minute late on these things though haha.It started with the one theboss had listed,you messaged on that one just before I did,then I've missed out on 2 in FB groups the last few days.One guy had a Mantis listed for $300,missed that by a couple minutes,then today a 2021 Dober popped up,I probably could of got it had I jumped when I first seen it,but I debated for a few minutes,then it was gone.

b.m.

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The one I really really want is the Japanese hornet. The yellow with red splatter is pretty cool too.

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk
I really didn't like that one when I first seen it,but the more I see them,the better they seem to look.Thats another I debated on,woman on FB had the other yellow one,I think it's called a fire chicken or something haha,it was the yellow with orange splatter.

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
OMG reminds me of the REO Woodville days. I DID buy one or two out of frustration/aggravation, as the ones I wanted were snagged in mere seconds :giggle:

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got a mero mech Boro mod... but it's boring...#staytuned
6631bed3b4b8feb013f6c92c01892464.jpg

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Is that the same mod that @~Don~ just got? He didn't seem too excited about his either.
No, I don't own that mod ;)

For me it was the Brig'd V2 that recently arrived that was rather lack-luster out of the box... but after cleaning it and changing from my normal 27/28g wire to 26g all is well.

Only mods I'll be buying moving forward would be another StashBox (list permitting) or OG Grips ;)

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
No, I don't own that mod ;)

For me it was the Brig'd V2 that recently arrived that was rather lack-luster out of the box... but after cleaning it and changing from my normal 27/28g wire to 26g all is well.

Only mods I'll be buying moving forward would be another StashBox (list permitting) or OG Grips ;)
Do you mean this OG 18650/20700 Grip?
Screenshot_20211026-113333_Chrome.jpg

inswva

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Does it count as vape mail if you bought it on the way home from the post office? I say it does.

Stopped by a local vape shop I hadn't been to in ages. I was pleasantly surprised to find they still have a selection of mech tubes, squonks and rebuildables. A very small selection but it was something. The guy working the shop was super cool so I felt it would be rude to walk out empty handed.

New Asgard Mini with 0.13 duals. My coils are probably a tad too high but I'll fix that when I re-wick.

yL5liHb.jpg

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Does it count as vape mail if you bought it on the way home from the post office? I say it does.

Stopped by a local vape shop I hadn't been to in ages. I was pleasantly surprised to find they still have a selection of mech tubes, squonks and rebuildables. A very small selection but it was something. The guy working the shop was super cool so I felt it would be rude to walk out empty handed.

New Asgard Mini with 0.13 duals. My coils are probably a tad too high but I'll fix that when I re-wick.

yL5liHb.jpg
Man, that Spade is so nice!!

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I got an Ultem Saga and Nightmare 28. They're two products I've been really loving recently. Its my only really dedicated, dual 21700 series mech. I have plenty of stack tubes but I really like the shape of the Saga. Better late than never I guess. I'd love one of the black or graphite editions, maybe some day. Here's my latest:
qfBhXML.jpg

The Nightmare has been around for a while. I like the larger one a bit more than the 25 but both are great really. I got my first one from @gadget! and have loved them ever since. They really are flavor monsters with proper coils 😁. I also love the newer Valhalla V2 Mini RDAs. I have a black and stainless but might try to get one more. They work awesome on a Saga. Lots of build room, hold lots of liquid, awesome airflow, and really nice flavor like the Nightmare. I've found a couple of nice series mech builds but I'm gonna try find more. I have some ideas in my head.

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I got an Ultem Saga and Nightmare 28. They're two products I've been really loving recently. Its my only really dedicated, dual 21700 series mech. I have plenty of stack tubes but I really like the shape of the Saga. Better late than never I guess. I'd love one of the black or graphite editions, maybe some day. Here's my latest:
qfBhXML.jpg

The Nightmare has been around for a while. I like the larger one a bit more than the 25 but both are great really. I got my first one from @gadget! and have loved them ever since. They really are flavor monsters with proper coils 😁. I also love the newer Valhalla V2 Mini RDAs. I have a black and stainless but might try to get one more. They work awesome on a Saga. Lots of build room, hold lots of liquid, awesome airflow, and really nice flavor like the Nightmare. I've found a couple of nice series mech builds but I'm gonna try find more. I have some ideas in my head.
Very nice!! It doesn't seem like that long ago that you posted your first mech vape mail and now you're deep into the mech world! ;)

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
One of the least sexy aspects to vapemail but they were due. Definitely not as hot as inganeer's 'sexasusual' purchase. haha. Still trying to get the hang of the new charger, not sure I fully understand the readings of things like capacity. If it's current capacity of the cell overall, if it's how much capacity charge it's put into the battery. If it's how much left until it's done. Or why it fluctuates so much once a battery is 'full' and drops down from 4.2 to 4.18, 4.17, 4.16. Yet when breaking connection and reinserting the battery it reads 4.2v/full again. Maybe it's a quirk, my efest luc v6 didn't flutter that much.

Still working out the kinks of how to easily get the battery in an out of it. The luc v6 had shallower slot beds and I could catch the top of the battery and pull down on the spring loaded tab, lift out and ease off the negative terminal. This vc8 has deeper channels and nothing to grab onto. Top of the battery is below the edge of the charger frame, the negative tab is shorter than the battery. So for now I'm finger fuckin it, grabbing the charger with 2 hands, pressing my thumb against the battery with enough pressure to grip it and sort of 'rubbing' downward until there's a gap large enough to get my finger in there and lift it out. Not really enough room to grab a battery from the sides when the other slots are full and don't want to just let the spring loaded negative smack full force closed on its own.

It also brought up other things. I really didn't pay attention to the gyrfalcon all-88 charger style so maybe I'd be in this boat anyway. Currently where I have the charger is the same outlet I use for the phone charger. They're both usb-c but don't want to keep plugging/unplugging the charger. No problem, just get one of those multi port usb adapters. Until I kept finding that if they had a qc3.0 quick charge port and other usb ports only one was qc3.0. Or worse it would do quick charge if that was the only thing plugged in, else it reverted them all to usb 2.4a or less charging. Son of a bitch. I'm not a phone whiz so chargers, cables, adapters, not my forte. Finally found one that will do 2x qc3.0 simultaneously with a 39w adapter. Also not fond of the stumpy cable that came with the vc8 so looking to replace that found some 6ft with right angle usb c heads on them. The reason I laugh, grabbed the $30 vc8 over the $56 gyrfalcon all-88 to 'save a few bucks'. Plus $25 usb c dual head adapter and $10 usb c cables, not thinking that went to plan. hahaha. Oh well, more or less my fault for my current setup and desired convenience.

10x p26a's, 2x 30t's (no p42a's to be found aside from some shady dude in a trenchcoat on fleabay), under the charger are 21700 wraps and insulators. Used code 'imrcase' and got the free zippered case with it.

BatteriesCharger.jpg

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Very nice!! It doesn't seem like that long ago that you posted your first mech vape mail and now you're deep into the mech world! ;)
Yeah, its been less than a year I think but I have lots of em now. I think being able to customize wires and make specific resistance numbers helps a bunch. I don't think Id be into them if I had to use roll wire or pay top dollar for nice coils. They sort of play into what I've been doing with coils and stuff like that.

b.m.

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hell yeah man, awesome! 👍🏻👍🏻
I was nervous as hell that I wouldn't get it haha.I think the only thing that helped me was the new black and orange they put up,so everybody rushed for those first,even then though,by the time I finished checking out,everything was sold out.
I've already grabbed a mission type switch for it,now I'm on the hunt for a set of plain black mission panels to go on it.I got a set of McCools missions panels the other day for one of my others,now I can't find any more anywhere haha.

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Today’s edition of vape mail: jug of nic and 24 and 25mm R4V “limited edition” white cloud caps. I don’t really have a mod to get matchy with the cloud caps. Guess I should get another Spade with a white door. /shrug

View attachment 187432
Ha! That's the other RDA I was wanting, been so long I couldn't remember so thank you for the reminder. Nice score. I need to start writing stuff down when I see something I want to get. By the time the $$$ are available, I forget what the hell it was that I wanted LOL.

VU Sponsors