nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Nice! I'm really surprised at all the Arma's going up lately. Mine aren't going anywhere but in my hand ;):)

I wish I liked mine, but I really just don't. Like the Ram boxes a lot more, think they are more consistent in the way they vape, and they hit harder than the Arma with the same RDA. Maybe something's wrong with my Arma, something maybe not making good contact.

I'm not looking for the mod to blow my hair back, which makes it even more of a puzzle that I find the Arma just wimpy.

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I had the same thing with FT with glass for the Ares tank. They also tried to tell me it was the tank. Funny think is, out of five of then, not only did none fit, none didn't fit the same :confused: Too short, too long, too small diameter...... yeah, it's the tank :rolleyes:
Seems they give the generic response "its your tank". Maybe your tank was shrinking and expanding, did the temperature that day alter at all? :D
Oh no, hope they dont read this it, may give them another response to use. :giggle:

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I wish I liked mine, but I really just don't. Like the Ram boxes a lot more, think they are more consistent in the way they vape, and they hit harder than the Arma with the same RDA. Maybe something's wrong with my Arma, something maybe not making good contact.

I'm not looking for the mod to blow my hair back, which makes it even more of a puzzle that I find the Arma just wimpy.
Hmm, that is odd I think. Not the hardest hitting for sure, but not noticeably bad either, imo. I fell in love with the 1928 mtl rda on mine, so at .7 ohms not judging hard hitting, lol. Makes me want to run a couple of tests against others though with something built lower. Might just do that. I do kniw mine take a hellofa button push to make full contact.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
got these from @gadget! . clone B2B, that i think he painted, and a very good job. i would never choose this color, but i'l tell ya, it looks real nice :). the Carnage/Skull cap, idk about the deck, but it think its og. the Skull cap, i am 98% sure its an early og, but it could be an early clone, idk, still checking on it. but really does look og.
either way, i love them both :) . using them right now.

the other is a gift, a Flip V3 clone ( the profile is mine, the only thing i have that goes well on it). i like it. the bad thing about it, its so shiny i can't see the detail, that it has much of. ima look into fixing that.

Thanx gadget ! :handshake:

20200504_193437.jpg

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years

sand the half moon shape contact, "properly". and take off and clean the threads on the opposing round contact.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Seems they give the generic response "its your tank". Maybe your tank was shrinking and expanding, did the temperature that day alter at all? :D
Oh no, hope they dont read this it, may give them another response to use. :giggle:

Yeah, it was getting fatter and then skinnier, but also taller and then shorter. Unusual tank!

Why do they do that stuff? They must know that people know it's just bullshit.

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Yeah, it was getting fatter and then skinnier, but also taller and then shorter. Unusual tank!

Why do they do that stuff? They must know that people know it's just bullshit.
Hi. And they were listed as genuine! Yeah, when I told them, they wanted me to measure them using a precise caliper measuring instrument, photograph it being done etc etc. Yeah right like im going to either go and buy something to do it worth many many times more than the glasses were worth or take them to some builder or engineering place to measure them and take pictures of them. :giggle:
They went in the bin.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Some non sexy necessary vape mail today. Took advantage of the 30% off. Unmatched service and shipping as usual. They have my business for life :)
View attachment 160193

I enjoy their wire.

Had a 36g roll mess up in the last 150’ though, and one of the 1000’ rolls I am using is snagging a little.

Never had issue when using 250’ rolls, only when I went up to their 500/1000’ rolls.

I need to get some KP wire again and compare.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I used to not even bother before someone told me to do it. I don't know.... it was a long time ago. I peel the outside layers like everyone else now.
I just did it because I saw all the reviewers doing it when I was a noob :D

I don't think anything horrible would happen, but the skins are not as fluffy as the inside of the pad. Seems like they're pressed or something. Can't be chemicals or they wouldn't be "organic." I don't know how they do it.

Not that it's any high tech operation or anything, but I have gained a few tips through trial and error. I should throw together a tutorial on how I've been doing the rayon/cotton wick. It won't revolutionize anybody's vaping experience, but it does work really good.

Last edited:

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I enjoy their wire.

Had a 36g roll mess up in the last 150’ though, and one of the 1000’ rolls I am using is snagging a little.

Never had issue when using 250’ rolls, only when I went up to their 500/1000’ rolls.

I need to get some KP wire again and compare.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Never went past a 250. Whenever I do like this time with 28g (750), they always split it up into 250's. Most of this will get used for single wire or twisted though, so I'm usually not unspooling large amounts at a time.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1588651009x992239408.jpg
Now that I've liked this, it might be a good idea to ask you what exactly it is. :wait:

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Alrighy then. Probably good for 10 years if these work for me :D looks exactly like the cheap little packets I was getting from China, so seems promising.
View attachment 160222
I got about a half a bag in a bin full of (good) vape stuff from a guy on craigslist. It's organic cotton pads. No sooper dooper ultra whiz bang fancy pack stuff, but it works fine :D That's why I ordered more. I love how easy it is to work with and the least amount of waste too.

Last edited:

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I got about a half a bag in a bin full of (good) vape stuff from a guy on craigslist. It's organic cotton pads. No sooper dooper ultra whiz bang fancy pack stuff, but it works fine :D That's why I ordered more. I love how easy it is to work with and the least amount of waste too.
I'm using it in a Vapeshell right now. It's exactly what I want and am use to :)
I'm not going to use it in a RDA or DL RTA, but for 2 or 2.mm ID mtl, perfect. I'm happy :):):)

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Does anyone know if Sub Tank Supply is legit? I’ve never bought there. Thanks!

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well Florida Vapor Supply called me just now... totally wanting to make things right. Cool of them... but I have to send the mod back.

Was picking up my dogs shit when homie called... sadly I think he asked if I fired the mod, which I did, and I answered I didn't... was thinking of the RDA at that moment... ahwell, don't want to send it back being used... so I think I have to deal with the top hats being wonky, I mean I could clean the mod etc like it wasn't used, but honest Abe in me can't do that.

Booger, I should of been a tad more patient lol

Guess the guy is on our forums also.

Anyway, for posterity... Be patient, don't be a goober like me... but also stress if you order from them in the notes that the shit actually matches LOL

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well Florida Vapor Supply called me just now... totally wanting to make things right. Cool of them... but I have to send the mod back.

Was picking up my dogs shit when homie called... sadly I think he asked if I fired the mod, which I did, and I answered I didn't... was thinking of the RDA at that moment... ahwell, don't want to send it back being used... so I think I have to deal with the top hats being wonky, I mean I could clean the mod etc like it wasn't used, but honest Abe in me can't do that.

Booger, I should of been a tad more patient lol

Guess the guy is on our forums also.

Anyway, for posterity... Be patient, don't be a goober like me... but also stress if you order from them in the notes that the shit actually matches LOL
Clearly I missed something.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
They are. Been a while since I ordered there.

I thought they had what I wanted, but they don’t. Huck, do you know what pre order means with Chinese places? I’ve never ordered regular stuff from China, and definitely not pre order! Thanks.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I thought they had what I wanted, but they don’t. Huck, do you know what pre order means with Chinese places? I’ve never ordered regular stuff from China, and definitely not pre order! Thanks.
I never have, but I think it gets you a spot for an item that's not yet released. Once it's in, they ship it to you. @MrMeowgi has done pre-order, so he can clarify, hopefully.

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I had a lovely vape mail day yesterday. A gift package from @~Don~ Just WOW. I'm pretty speechless here. I love both the mods and the Arcless fire button is so easy for me to press and the RDA's are lovely, and both had a build in them and there is even an extra set of coils he added for me.
I love the little box the Moloch mech mod came in.

On the Arcless, even though stacked is not something I would normally do, I plan on trying it and who knows, I might love it! :) But it's awesome in normal mode.

Don, you are such a sweetheart. Thank you. I haven't done anything to deserve such kindness and generosity. People on VU absolutely amaze me.

IMG_20200505_123836375.jpg

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I had a lovely vape mail day yesterday. A gift package from @~Don~ Just WOW. I'm pretty speechless here. I love both the mods and the Arcless fire button is so easy for me to press and the RDA's are lovely, and both had a build in them and there is even an extra set of coils he added for me.
I love the little box the Moloch mech mod came in.

On the Arcless, even though stacked is not something I would normally do, I plan on trying it and who knows, I might love it! :) But it's awesome in normal mode.

Don, you are such a sweetheart. Thank you. I haven't done anything to deserve such kindness and generosity. People on VU absolutely amaze me.

View attachment 160248

YAY!

please please get a set of 20s batteries if you use the coils I made on the Moloch... the coils are fine on the Arcless and the 30Ts I sent you.

Enjoy!

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
YAY!

please please get a set of 20s batteries if you use the coils I made on the Moloch... the coils are fine on the Arcless and the 30Ts I sent you.

Enjoy!
Oh!!! I forgot about the batteries you sent, see I was afraid I would forget something! So sweet of you to include those

I have these, are these okay? Sony | Murata VTC4 18650 2100mAh 30A Battery

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Oh!!! I forgot about the batteries you sent, see I was afraid I would forget something! So sweet of you to include those

I have these, are these okay? Sony | Murata VTC4 18650 2100mAh 30A Battery

I wouldn't use them with .12 Aliens ;)

Go to town with either set of coils and or RDAs on the Arcless and 30Ts... I do forget which RDA I installed the .18ish coils... I did not pulse the coils, just installed, so work the hot spots out and the resting ohms should be .12/13 and .17/18...

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I wouldn't use them with .12 Aliens ;)

Go to town with either set of coils and or RDAs on the Arcless and 30Ts... I do forget which RDA I installed the .18ish coils... I did not pulse the coils, just installed, so work the hot spots out and the resting ohms should be .12/13 and .17/18...
Thanks, I just ordered a pair of the Samsung 20s batteries :)

casketweaver

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I know it's been awhile but here we go...

We were talking about various mods that everybody's falling in love with again. I would go and look for a second noisy cricket if I could find one in black.

Is you guys can see my original noisy cricket has had quite the use come out of it. Although it's not crunchy now I think a lot of that has to do with the fact that I dismantled the button greased it up and put it back together but after a while it'll get crunchy again.

The one on the right is obviously the noisy cricket The one on the left is the noisy cricket two-25

I did pull the flippable board out of the noisy cricket too If you notice closely the gold contacts in the center are what determine whether or not it runs in parallel or series.

f5cfedfc71ead1b9ab8e4a2c321cd84a.jpg
3a005fb4fb524d039c4f4d0e2b8aa30f.jpg
9fb77a8d7f1803568c079444f5994bc0.jpg
5207cdabd5b0636a39db5fe83ee574a3.jpg
cec2ca4a6b67cc7923e99a0f6e556378.jpg
eadb921803952010b332ae683873c42b.jpg
afac8a01ad4ee01b7b2167fdb1e4b80b.jpg

16ea22f779dbab5df015803d18ec734b.jpg
e179c903d14aee4a98246d69eeddc164.jpg
67b4989f0723ac86419cb2f810bc4d92.jpg

Last edited:

casketweaver

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
The biggest problem with the NC2-D(x) is battery orientation. If the board is set to series, STILL INSTALL THE BATTERIES IN PARALLEL! There is a wire that runs down the side of the mod (internally) that completes the circuit.

Even I initially shit the bed on that one. Granted the chip wouldn't allow the unit to turn on. The instructions were pretty vague at best. Just talked about the flippable board. Not battery orientation. It wasn't until I turned a flashlight on and shined it down the body of the device did I notice the two red + symbols painted on the sled.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I got a Synthwave Legend from MyVPro today.
XnJQC0zr.jpg

Next to my Zeus Aegis Legend I've been using-
0iw9vNw.jpg

I wanted one before but they ran out of stock a few months ago. I'm glad they got some more. I ordered a TFV16 Lite to throw on there but it's coming from China.

b.m.

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mission switch for a billet box. Have another package the usps is finding for me. Says delivered two hours later than what's pictured. Post Master is calling the driver.
3ecacaa06588e0fbeb3633f0518392f2.jpg
Are those the Sxk ones?I'm guessing so since they have the usb hole,but i could be wrong haha.
Anyway,curiuos to hear your thoughts on them after you use it a bit.I've been debating grabbing a set,but still unsure.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Are those the Sxk ones?I'm guessing so since they have the usb hole,but i could be wrong haha.
Anyway,curiuos to hear your thoughts on them after you use it a bit.I've been debating grabbing a set,but still unsure.
Yea it's the sxk. I changed my original post to clarify

VU Sponsors