nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Well now I know why most everybody seems to like these Vindicators so much.

@b.m. gifted me a Kennedy clone RDA to use on my Vindicator Hollow clone mech tube. I've built it with the coils that came with it, may switch those out a bit later, but right now I'm content as can be. What an excellent vape this is! The C2MNT was nice on it, but this is better.

Thanks a bunch @b.m.!!! The finish matches perfectly and this RDA is perfect for the tube.

b.m.

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well now I know why most everybody seems to like these Vindicators so much.

@b.m. gifted me a Kennedy clone RDA to use on my Vindicator Hollow clone mech tube. I've built it with the coils that came with it, may switch those out a bit later, but right now I'm content as can be. What an excellent vape this is! The C2MNT was nice on it, but this is better.

Thanks a bunch @b.m.!!! The finish matches perfectly and this RDA is perfect for the tube.
No problem,glad your happy with it.I wondered if the finish would match up,since there are so many different clones being made from different places,so glad that worked out too.

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Thanks again. @gadget!. Love it.
d6ad7ebc9090bd3415383d6937786015.jpg

Sent from a pile of wood chips
That looks sweet. Let me know when you need to move it to get another shiny. Lol

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Looks like that new blue Istick Rim C will be here tomorrow. Yay! And thx to @Ms. Trixy giving me a good link, I now also have a new red Aegis Solo on the way! Double yay! I love all you enablers from the bottom of my heart. :D

Andria

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Looks like that new blue Istick Rim C will be here tomorrow. Yay! And thx to @Ms. Trixy giving me a good link, I now also have a new red Aegis Solo on the way! Double yay! I love all you enablers from the bottom of my heart. :D

Andria

That's great! Mine got here on Wednesday. It's tiny! Battery life seems really, really good on it. It's a nice little bit of gear.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Can you let me know how you like that RBA? I've just gotten a Mulus and have been thinking about ordering the RBA, too.

I only MTL, and can say it seems really good for that, only had a short while, but is running good so far, no problems building and great flavor. Just shame, only seen on Aspire site and took nearly 2 months to get here.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
That's great! Mine got here on Wednesday. It's tiny! Battery life seems really, really good on it. It's a nice little bit of gear.

Yeah I measured my Minibooks, and they're about 3mm longer than those Istick Rim C's. Should be just the right fit for my hand. Hopefully they'll be as efficient on batt use as the Minibooks; those trounce every mod I've ever used, for economical battery use. Then I'll have that new red Aegis Solo coming, probably the week after that, and I just LOVE the handfeel on those; truly excellent mods for klutzes like moi!

I was wondering why I suddenly felt the need to start buying mods again (aside from "vapocalypse")... but then i realized, my 6 yr no-smoke-a-versary is coming up, a month from yesterday!

Andria

ChainVapeS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Today I received another 250ml bottle of nic from MFS. Also received 12 amber colored glass bottles for storage.
Should have nicotine for two years now.
Mini fridge with freezer in basement finally has a use. Storing my nic, pg and vg.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Was heading out today to start errands and grabbed the mail.
Apparently someone sent me an awesome early Xmas present!!!
I owe favors ... lots and lots of favors D2783185-109D-4371-9253-07B699AAAD5B.jpeg

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I got my blue Istick Rim C today! Woohoo! @nadalama is right, it's tiny! The pic of it standing alone really doesn't give a clear idea of just how small it is, so I (with great difficulty!) managed to make a handcheck pic:

57c95e7a03ce3833bfb7bf343d185bc59e0b4d0c.jpg

The blue driptips I recently got don't match the blue Minibook I bought 'em for very well, but that one looks SPIFFY with this mod!!!

Andria

Last edited:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Yeah I was surprised how fast it got here. And I'm loving the color of the door too
Sent from my Mi 9T using Tapatalk
Is that considered green? Or is that a gradient? Cause there green-green then a green. :confused:
I love that color!

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
It shifts between green and purple

Sent from my Mi 9T using Tapatalk
Yeah. But what color did you choose when you ordered it? I'm seeing a selection of green which brings up that color but then at a different vendor I'm seeing blue-red. Your color is the one I want to order. I want to be sure. Thanks.

Sent from a Bar across town.

Last edited:

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Got my new red Aegis Solo today -- thx @Ms. Trixy, for the link! Love the hell out of those mods.

79fbb9de71221b3e6860de861d5096783ee36a89.jpg

I also went ahead and ordered the red-gradient of the Istick Rim C, to make sure I'm completely covered, WRT red mods. :D

Andria

Attachments

• newRedAegisSolo.jpg
    newRedAegisSolo.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Forgot to post another package I got today. I won a contest held by TBD Liquids earlier this year. It was for a free Caliburn and a pack of pods. I finally used my code and added a bottle of Strawberry Milk salt liquid. They gave me a free mystery flavor. I don't know what it is but it smells a lot like Apple.

20200629_190355(1).jpg

VU Sponsors