Become a Patron!

The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread #2

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I got an order from Fasttech today. Checked tracking and it's like it ain't even in the country yet. I got glass, mesh, and a lot of drip tips.
20200926_164614(1).jpg
The top 3 are for the Cloud Beast. The last two orders I made were both I'll fitting. Hopefully one of these fits.

Mesh stuff-
20200926_164204(1).jpg
I think I'm set for life now pretty much. I have no business buying more mesh at this point.

Drip tips-
20200926_163909(1).jpg
20200926_164942(1).jpg

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The simple black POM drip tips above are the closest I've found to factory 510 drip tips that come with Baby Beast tanks. That's a good thing and what I was looking for. The best drip tip covers I've ever used are the little silicon things that come on older Uwell Crown 2 and Rafale coils. They slide over my Baby Beast drip tips perfectly, and now these ones I just got. I just tried it out on one of my Nunchaku tanks-
20200926_170654(1).jpg
I've tried all sorts of dust caps and none work better than the Uwell thingys.

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I got an order from Fasttech today. Checked tracking and it's like it ain't even in the country yet. I got glass, mesh, and a lot of drip tips.
View attachment 169927
The top 3 are for the Cloud Beast. The last two orders I made were both I'll fitting. Hopefully one of these fits.

Mesh stuff-
View attachment 169926
I think I'm set for life now pretty much. I have no business buying more mesh at this point.

Drip tips-
View attachment 169925
View attachment 169928
I've got a couple of the blue/black honeycomb dt's, just love em. Those red/black look awesome as well!??

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Fasttech has so many accesories. I could spend a whole day looking through it and probably not see it all. I forgot a bunch of the stuff I ordered. I've always like the recurve styled drip tips so I got a few of them ones.
Oh yeah, I know. I spent about 6 hours there on day on my phone, just adding DT's. Most were a dollar or less, but the order came to like $96 :facepalm: TOTALLY agree on the recurve tips. My fav's by far. I even had a maker try to duplicate them. Didn't turn out perfect (probably the specs I sent him), but I really like them as well. Recurves on the left, remakes on the right
16011746541672145828005.jpg
Pretty much nailed it other than the height. Still have that fantastic feel and vape, just don't look quite as nice. Kinda funky on a shorter RDA or RTA, lol

lak611

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Purge Mods Serenity
b11755ebffbf7aeda828ada6d3315f47.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away
Who sells that juice?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I haven't bought a Smok tank in a good while, but I am reminded. There is nothing wrong with this tank. It is perfectly good and built as well as any other chinese tank I have.

I put the RBA in it and even used those mangled super spaced claptons they put in there after I reworked them a bit. Pretty sure these are nichrome. They color some with heat, but don't rise much in resistance.

Excellent, flavorful juice guzzling dtl vape. Not a hint of leaking or dry hits. All just like my other BBB I've had for well over 2 years.

I'm convinced more than ever. If somebody can't get a good reliable vape outta one of these tanks, they're doing it wrong.
20200928_130532_cr.jpg

Last edited:

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I haven't bought a Smok tank in a good while, but I am reminded. There is nothing wrong with this tank. It is perfectly good and built as well as any other chinese tank I have.

I put the RBA in it and even used those mangled super spaced claptons they put in there after I reworked them a bit. Pretty sure these are nichrome. They color some with heat, but don't rise much in resistance.

Excellent, flavorful juice guzzling dtl vape. Not a hint of leaking or dry hits. All just like my other BBB I've had for well over 2 years.

I'm convinced more than ever. If somebody can't get a good reliable vape outta one of these tanks, they're doing it wrong.
View attachment 170039
Yep, that RBA is my favorite out of all of them (Smok tank RBAs). The airflow is just right for me and it gives good flavor with simple round coils even.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep, that RBA is my favorite out of all of them (Smok tank RBAs). The airflow is just right for me and it gives good flavor with simple round coils even.
And I'm not just talking about "for a Smok tank" either. It's a great vape. I could hand it to anybody and they'd be saying "Yep. That's a great vape." Just have to get the coils down over that airflow and wick it right which is not hard at all.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Say it ain't so :D

No fair, I want a Smok T-Shirt lol! Who sent you that? You didn't say.
Vapor Empire. Their free shipping is $75 and you also get a free shirt and another something (I got a mask). I didn't get to pick size or style. They just sent whatever but I bought Smok kits so they gave me a Smok shirt. I posted a code in the Low to Mid range thread.

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I got some stuff today.
Red Smok Scar-18 kit
View attachment 170045

Smok Rigel Kits-
View attachment 170046

View attachment 170047

They threw in a free Smok t-shirt and a BLVK face mask.
View attachment 170044

@debinnv sent me some flavors and Geekvape coils! Thank you!!
View attachment 170048
Ohhhhh im waiting to pull the trigger on the Smok Scar here in OZ the moment I see a good price. Juice proof mods by now shoud be the norm.
Waiting.. Waiting....
Want the black if it comes up.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Vapesourcing had Eleaf Lexicon kits for cheap (like $12-13 ?) Their shipping rates suck though. Instead of $26 for both they added ten bucks or so for each so it was really $45 for both. They're pretty nice though.
20200930_132958_HDR(1).jpg
20200930_133215_HDR(1).jpg
20200930_133449_HDR.jpg
They're both glossed like the Squeeze 2 mods I have. The red one has more of that mirror finish thing going on while the blue seems painted. I like the painted look a lot better. It's less finger print'y. I should've got the stainless one because that one looks plain and brushed.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Hears a close up of the art work on the Hagerbomb

Sent from a Galaxy far far away
I really like how the brass is accented within the grooves of the fuse an cap. You have such a keen eye and appreciation of detail.
Yes. That was a full blown compliment, Mr. Gadget. Your welcome. :)

Last edited:

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No snazzy pics, did get my order in from LNW. Some much needed vg (1gal). Nothing like running it down to the wire. Had just enough vg the other day to mix up one last 120ml bottle. Scraping the bottom of the barrels, just with other crap going on had been putting it off. Not much sexy about a white plastic gal jug lol. Other than the fact it arrived intact so not bitching, no leaks which is always a plus. Will have to see how it compares to the stuff I got from Liquid Barn. Still no gallon options there.

Picked up a few flavors, the AP I forgot to order with the last batch of flavors for a ry4 recipe (derp). Some cap strawberries and cream, fw salt water taffy, cap jelly candy and tfa creme de menthe for a candy cane I'm trying to improve. The creme de menthe smells promising, the jelly candy not so much. Getting a real citrus smell on that one (not a huge citrus fan) but we'll see. Thinking of using it sparingly to add some candy flavor to things.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've gotten abuncha vape mail, but have been too busy and lazy to get many pix.
This week:
33 bottles of juice from EJS.

Then 20 more bottles of Bantam Fruity Rainbow Crunch for 50 cents apiece from EJS.

A Smok Big Baby Beast and a Cloud Beast King. Man I forgot how monstrous the CBK is. (And quite appropriately named too)

A Mechlyfe Slatra RTA. (Don't bother)

Some odd gauge Ni 80, even gauge Ni90 along with some more high gauge SS wire from Lightning.

From Reddit:
A copper Timesvape Dreamer and a SS Coilturd RDA for Vaping.

A 24 and 25mm one each 2 post Kennedy RDAs

Today I got a Digiflavor Siren V2 and a Ghoul from @dubya314 :)

Also a Black Axial and a Reload X and S RDA one each from @VinnySem :)

I'm sure I'm forgetting something/s

VU Sponsors