The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread #2

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Did you take advantage of the V5 with 2 color paint the other day when they had the 25% off sale?

$164 shipped V5 copper
I didn't, I already have two V5s.
That was a killer deal though for sure.

Sent from a Galaxy far far away

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Yeah I didn’t either... wish I had the cash...

Really waiting on the new 21700 XXX from Vaperz Cloud

My son had a Vaperz Cloud 11:11 in stainless that he tried to give me several times, but I wasn't interested then. I could kick my own ass for that now. It was a stunning piece.

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Got a surprise in the mail from my Daughter today. Look familiar @nadalama :) 2 vape mats. The smaller one is a bit more vibrant but I love them both. I may turn the larger one lengthwise. It looks good that way also. She's such a sweetie.

Oh and I got some flavors in. Trying to clone a juice for my other daughter's boyfriend. Gonna be tough as this is a small store in Havasu that has closed up and they made their own blends. They ain't giving out the recipe either LOL I don't fault them for that. It's like a grape ice soooo got some grape flavors in and some koolada and ws23 ( will try both ) Fun times

IMG_20201114_143809069.jpg

IMG_20201114_143819495.jpg

Not vape related but she made this too and I thought it was way cute IMG_20201114_144741028 (2).jpg

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got a surprise in the mail from my Daughter today. Look familiar @nadalama :) 2 vape mats. The smaller one is a bit more vibrant but I love them both. I may turn the larger one lengthwise. It looks good that way also. She's such a sweetie.

Oh and I got some flavors in. Trying to clone a juice for my other daughter's boyfriend. Gonna be tough as this is a small store in Havasu that has closed up and they made their own blends. They ain't giving out the recipe either LOL I don't fault them for that. It's like a grape ice soooo got some grape flavors in and some koolada and ws23 ( will try both ) Fun times

View attachment 173116

View attachment 173117

Not vape related but she made this too and I thought it was way cute View attachment 173118
Awesome shirt. And dragons. I used to vape some grape all the time. TFA grape juice, and grape candy I believe is what I used the most. Tried the chemnovatic grape and everyone was correct when they described a waxyness to the mix.

Sent from a pile of wood chips

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Awesome shirt. And dragons. I used to vape some grape all the time. TFA grape juice, and grape candy I believe is what I used the most. Tried the chemnovatic grape and everyone was correct when they described a waxyness to the mix.

Thanks! And yep I know I mentioned it being waxy, so now I know it wasn't just weird taste buds on my end.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Thanks! And yep I know I mentioned it being waxy, so now I know it wasn't just weird taste buds on my end.

Wonder Flavors has a Sweet & Sour Purple Drink that I like as a standalone grape drink. It does have a bit of a chemical taste to it when first mixed, but after about a week that goes away. If what you have doesn't work out, maybe you could try that. It would still need the WS-23, though, because it isn't an "iced" flavor.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

FW Grape Soda seems pretty popular too. I read it has a lot of sweetener already added to it, so not the most coil friendly. I always forget to order it.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Interesting :idea:
Just as I expected, the flat cotton makes re wicking or rebuilding factory coils a lot easier (than loose cotton). I used one of the mesh coils I just got to rebuild a Nunchaku coil. The mesh is longer so it's a wider bore but I used it anyways. I'll have to go back and see what sizes they got and get more of that cotton for sure. I took a few photos.
GGWb7AT.jpg

Ay7Pjtx.jpg

This part always sucked with regular loose cotton but was easy with this stuff. It slid right over without messing anything up.
jHviERJ.jpg

z7xbu8A.jpg

I'll see how it wicks and vapes tommorow. It should be alright though.

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Wonder Flavors has a Sweet & Sour Purple Drink that I like as a standalone grape drink. It does have a bit of a chemical taste to it when first mixed, but after about a week that goes away. If what you have doesn't work out, maybe you could try that. It would still need the WS-23, though, because it isn't an "iced" flavor.
Thanks, I think I am real darn close now, I can't hardly tell them apart. I will let it sit a few days. I am not an "ice" person at all. I also find that weird as all I ever smoked was menthols, but I can't vape menthol or the ice ones. They make me want to stick a fork in my eye. lol

I will play around with this some more as I have some time. My daughter wants to give it to him for Christmas. Mom to the rescue here. HA HA

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Just as I expected, the flat cotton makes re wicking or rebuilding factory coils a lot easier (than loose cotton). I used one of the mesh coils I just got to rebuild a Nunchaku coil. The mesh is longer so it's a wider bore but I used it anyways. I'll have to go back and see what sizes they got and get more of that cotton for sure. I took a few photos.
GGWb7AT.jpg

Ay7Pjtx.jpg

This part always sucked with regular loose cotton but was easy with this stuff. It slid right over without messing anything up.
jHviERJ.jpg

z7xbu8A.jpg

I'll see how it wicks and vapes tommorow. It should be alright though.
Oh wow, you go! That's impressive

c.diehl

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

View attachment 173116

View attachment 173117

Not vape related but she made this too and I thought it was way cute View attachment 173118
Did you get flavor west grape soda? It's my favorite grape flavoring I have tried but have to use at a high percentage

Sent from my Mi 9T using Tapatalk

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I took advantage of VapoRider's free shipping and got a spare Hugo Squeezer. I also got a canvas like bag that's made to hold cotton. I just tried it and sure enough my big bag of Puff cotton fits in there.
View attachment 173095
I didn't realize it was going to be a kit. I've only got the mods only before. I had a Luxotic MF shit out on me recently. All I did was take a plate off to inspect it for leakage. It never worked right again. These have no electronic pieces to go wrong.

I've been using one for a couple of weeks so I'm getting more comfortable with this style. The one I've been using is the same color.
View attachment 173096

I'm waiting on a Fasttech order to show up today with some odds and ends.
Oooo red! Love red!

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

View attachment 173116

View attachment 173117

I never responded to you about the dragons.

What are the chances? I had never seen that graphic before, and haven't seen it anywhere since, until you posted this. To me that is just bizarre.

The universe wants you to have those dragons for some reason! :teehee:

I wonder if it's possible to find out who the artist is?

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Did you get flavor west grape soda? It's my favorite grape flavoring I have tried but have to use at a high percentage

This is what I used and it's so close I think he will be happy with it.
FW Grapeberry Ice 3%
FW Grape 1%
FE Sweet Grape 1%
Koolada 0.5%
Sugar Daddy 0.5%

I am going to play with percentages a little but I am pretty happy with it as it is now

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
An unexpected gift from @Vape Fan. Thanks a bunch man I really appreciate it. Was wracking my brain the last 3 days wondering what was coming. Informed delivery stops most surprises but I had no clue. Thanks again.
a574a5bcf07b5df768e8444f9d8aabf7.jpg

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
An unexpected gift from @Vape Fan. Thanks a bunch man I really appreciate it. Was wracking my brain the last 3 days wondering what was coming. Informed delivery stops most surprises but I had no clue. Thanks again.
a574a5bcf07b5df768e8444f9d8aabf7.jpg

I've heard those tanks are really good. I have the Tauren Solo RDA which has a similar deck, and the flavor is pretty great.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Slugger stack for the Doom X, I wish I could have gotten it in black for the sale price, but they were out. A new Procolor kit. I wanted another one before they disappear for good. The first vape purchase I ever made was my gold one. And then a SS housing for the 25mm Kennedy CCS. All from EVC.
20201117_172540_cr.jpg
20201117_172616_cr.jpg

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This definitely ranks among the very best deals I ever got on anything.

A brand new, never been used once, immaculate, authentic copper Purge Fallout for 140 shipped. And she threw in a DR V2, a Tac 5 dt from 528 and a bag of Cotn Threads. I couldn't get the annoying glare out of the label on the case.
20201119_113455_cr.jpg
20201119_113423.jpg
20201119_113432_cr.jpg
20201119_113509_cr.jpg
20201119_130035_cr.jpg

Last edited:

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon

A brand new, never been used once, immaculate, authentic copper Purge Fallout for 140 shipped. And she threw in a DR V2, a Tac 5 dt from 528 and a bag of Cotn Threads. I couldn't get the annoying glare out of the label on the case.
View attachment 173314
View attachment 173315
View attachment 173316
View attachment 173317
View attachment 173323
The Fallout is a sweet mod!

jcash74

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

View attachment 173314
View attachment 173315
View attachment 173316
View attachment 173317
View attachment 173323
Wow - that's a great deal!

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

View attachment 173116

View attachment 173117

Absolutely LOVE that shirt!!!!!! ??

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Don't you mean DNA 100w?
Edited...

Honestly, I never read close enough when I bought it. I just assumed being Lost Vape it was a DNA chip.
I doubt I would have bought it knowing it wasn't. But it's really nice, I just need to read and figure out the menu.
It's similar to escribe but not the same.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Edited...

Honestly, I never read close enough when I bought it. I just assumed being Lost Vape it was a DNA chip.
I doubt I would have bought it knowing it wasn't. But it's really nice, I just mean to read and figure out the menu.
It's similar to escribe but not the same.

I like the menu and it has some color.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
@c.diehl, Here comes an initial "first ride" review.

Consider I'm not sure of my coil build. Know it's 26 awg SS316L at 5 wraps around 3 mm ID. Going to guess that's from 0.30 - 0.45, it's a loose & spaced wrap which I usually do tight wraps.

"Well now, ..." I'm using a 20700 battery from IMR in it. The build quality over all for the mod is really good. The battery cover is a little off kilter. It does what it needs but it's like the mold for the cover may have been just a mm or two shy on one corner. That happens on factory lines, even computer aided ones, tolerances happen.

The squonk bottle is silicone. It is soft but not overly squishy so. All in I like the grade of silicone they chose for it.

The mod body is plastic which I usually don't usually keen to getting. The but to that is it's not toy grade plastics, or cheap plastics. It's that tough ABS type of plastic. I'm sure if it's dropped rather hard it'll shatter. It has a very tactile feel to the outside of it though so, hopefully that'll help avoid dropping.

The RDA is pretty basic. I appreciate the bigger screws in it. Looks as though you could do dual or single builds in it. I did a quick one sided single, not a down through the middle one. You could feasibly do that though. It has an inner top cap with knurling on the outside for your air flow control. I did swap out for a different drip tip. The one with it just seemed a bit wonky. (Cannot define wonky other than wonky)

It hits hard, hits good. The safety lock on it isn't the best. You push the button up, it "locks" pick it back up and scrunch on it it'll slide back to firing easy. If you got kiddlings, might want to not be setting the mod out unattended.

So, my totally unofficial & off the cuff first try of this is it gets a hell ya. Worth the ~$35. Seems like a solid mechanical squonker for the cost. Maybe more to come, or maybe not. *grins*

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Looks just like the 24mm Dead Rabbit to me.
Yes, very similar. I only have a clone one of those so I can't compare it to the actual Hellvape one. The Forz one is way better quality than the crappy clone I have but that's to be expected. The wide open cutout has massive airflow. The honeycomb style is smoother and not so incredibly airy.

c.diehl

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@c.diehl, Here comes an initial "first ride" review.

Consider I'm not sure of my coil build. Know it's 26 awg SS316L at 5 wraps around 3 mm ID. Going to guess that's from 0.30 - 0.45, it's a loose & spaced wrap which I usually do tight wraps.

"Well now, ..." I'm using a 20700 battery from IMR in it. The build quality over all for the mod is really good. The battery cover is a little off kilter. It does what it needs but it's like the mold for the cover may have been just a mm or two shy on one corner. That happens on factory lines, even computer aided ones, tolerances happen.

The squonk bottle is silicone. It is soft but not overly squishy so. All in I like the grade of silicone they chose for it.

The mod body is plastic which I usually don't usually keen to getting. The but to that is it's not toy grade plastics, or cheap plastics. It's that tough ABS type of plastic. I'm sure if it's dropped rather hard it'll shatter. It has a very tactile feel to the outside of it though so, hopefully that'll help avoid dropping.

The RDA is pretty basic. I appreciate the bigger screws in it. Looks as though you could do dual or single builds in it. I did a quick one sided single, not a down through the middle one. You could feasibly do that though. It has an inner top cap with knurling on the outside for your air flow control. I did swap out for a different drip tip. The one with it just seemed a bit wonky. (Cannot define wonky other than wonky)

It hits hard, hits good. The safety lock on it isn't the best. You push the button up, it "locks" pick it back up and scrunch on it it'll slide back to firing easy. If you got kiddlings, might want to not be setting the mod out unattended.

So, my totally unofficial & off the cuff first try of this is it gets a hell ya. Worth the ~$35. Seems like a solid mechanical squonker for the cost. Maybe more to come, or maybe not. *grins*
Thanks for the review, may have to pick up one

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for the review, may have to pick up one

Not any problem at all. :) I'm kind of trying it out to see if it might be something to pass on to a father in law. He seemed rather put off by the pen type of vapes. He's had heart surgery, still smoking. Me being the "good son in law", rather see him vaping if he will. If he don't want to try, reckon it'll be another for my rotation.

VU Sponsors