Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
I've been eagerly awaiting this one since I first posted about it a few weeks ago. Wondering what the hell "clip top cap" means though?
I had no clue till your post.
I went ahead and preordered w/o knowing much, just the pics on the site/fb. Seems honeycomb on the top part of the af at the deck (instead of slot) would have been nice.
Clip to is how they describe it for Jv2, and Fatality 28mm that I have, which is a slight push down/twist lock.-1/4 turn.

Deck really looks like V1 except the bottom af. I didn't buy V1 because I didnt like to top arrangement and looked tall. I did ask QP how tall MR is since I guess it's supposed to be a secret since they don't list it, and it's "about 38mm w/o tip".

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I had no clue till your post.
I went ahead and preordered w/o knowing much, just the pics on the site/fb. Seems honeycomb af on the deck instead of the top part of the slot would have been nice.
Clip to is how they describe it for Jv2, ans Fatality 28mm that I have, which is a slight push down/twist lock.-1/4 turn.

Deck really looks like V1 except the bottom af. I didn't buy V1 because I didnt like to top arrangement and looked tall. I did ask QP how tall MR is since I guess it's supposed to be a secret since they don't list it, and it's "about 38mm w/o tip".
I have 3 V1's, filling can be such a PITA, really glad that's been fixed. The deck hasn't really changed, but imo that's a good thing, I get outstanding flavor from the V1's

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
I have 3 V1's, filling can be such a PITA, really glad that's been fixed. The deck hasn't really changed, but imo that's a good thing, I get outstanding flavor from the V1's
I thought I was shut out of matte black, [had 4 left then oos the first day], but I guess they have more now.

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Think I've been on a bit of a binge these last two weeks. My most epic vapemail ever. Gotta order while the ordering id good I guess...
And it hasn't all arrived yet, still waiting on an Armor v2 won at auction, a kf mini v3 held up by brokerage fee that I paid but had not propagated through to UPS guy's scanner, a mark bugs gem lite mini, Aston rta, and odis 16 from Germany and a Scylla from Washington that was supposed to arrive on the 18th and says they couldn't leave it anywhere but I work from home and I was here. The USPS gets worse everyday seemingly...

Needless to say, I'll be posting a lot of gear soon to attempt to cover some of this madness.
20210220_220127.jpg

Last edited:

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Some potential last hurrah liquids came today.
KiphAOt.jpg

Ordered some stuff from Vapesourcing when they had a free shipping over $70 weekend. $20 Luxotic DFs:
gveWcLz.jpg

Added another Hadar to qualify for free shipping.
T7re2jr.jpg

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Gonna blab a bit, and will be a lot of pic's, but I got my Slam and Overlord back from getting coated at Fast Eddies. First their customer service. I have never been treated this well by anyone. There were some snags, and Aimee was so great to talk to, responsive, and helpful, I am so greatful. Slam before
20210121_111019.jpg
Slam after
1614055274913726003937.jpg
16140556745351721708195.jpg

Overlord before
20201027_160608.jpg
Overlord after
16140558827811991623488.jpg
As far as the work, speaks for itself imo. Just fantastic. The $hot cap on the slam, wanted to see the contrast of the ultem. I like it, but if I need black and white there, I can do that. The Overlord is called onyx. Idk how well the pic comes through, but it is like a gunmetal titanium. Couldn't be happier with both. Many thanks to @~Don~ and @gadget! For helping me figure it out, and navigating how to get it done.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Gonna blab a bit, and will be a lot of pic's, but I got my Slam and Overlord back from getting coated at Fast Eddies. First their customer service. I have never been treated this well by anyone. There were some snags, and Aimee was so great to talk to, responsive, and helpful, I am so greatful. Slam before
View attachment 178515
Slam after
View attachment 178516
View attachment 178517

Overlord before
View attachment 178518
Overlord after
View attachment 178519
As far as the work, speaks for itself imo. Just fantastic. The $hot cap on the slam, wanted to see the contrast of the ultem. I like it, but if I need black and white there, I can do that. The Overlord is called onyx. Idk how well the pic comes through, but it is like a gunmetal titanium. Couldn't be happier with both. Many thanks to @~Don~ and @gadget! For helping me figure it out, and navigating how to get it done.

Reminds me of when I got mine!

07e774db8d3ddd73e0929d0a640ab04a.jpg

Edit: I even messaged the dude that makes the overlord to make the top 25mm

He wants nothing to do with it sadly.

Sent from my iPhone 4(2+) using Tapatalk

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
For any of my fellow Canadians out there, heck of a deal on some nice Stratum gear here

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Drag 3 came today. Jeez Louise! I love it!

I could have sworn I ordered just the mod, but what I got was a kit, and I'm so glad. The new TPP coils that Voopoo has produced are so damn good it's unbelievable.

My only complaint right now is the "leather" they used - the f'n stuff feels like paper. We'll see how it holds up. I hope it isn't like the OG Drag and looks like shit in 6 months.

ETA: I went back and checked - I did order just the mod. So I guess I got a bonus today. I'll take it. :)

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Drag 3 came today. Jeez Louise! I love it!

I could have sworn I ordered just the mod, but what I got was a kit, and I'm so glad. The new TPP coils that Voopoo has produced are so damn good it's unbelievable.

My only complaint right now is the "leather" they used - the f'n stuff feels like paper. We'll see how it holds up. I hope it isn't like the OG Drag and looks like shit in 6 months.

ETA: I went back and checked - I did order just the mod. So I guess I got a bonus today. I'll take it. :)
6 months? I think I got about 6 days outta the paint job on the OG, lol

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Rincoe Mechman today ( no clue why they call it that, it's a regulated mod ) and the drip tip for my Siegfried RTA. This one matches the mod better than the gold and black the tank originally came with. Now I need to locate a better red, white and blue drip tip :) I'm always on the hunt for new drip tips lol. The drip tip I'm using isn't bad, but it's more orange than red in there. Hard to tell in the pic.

IMG_20210225_145005126.jpg

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I used FedEx from China for the first time. Usually they're about the same as DHL and I always selected DHL for whatever reason. I got mad because my first Timesvape Keen mod didn't show up from Everzon. Tracking says it was delivered but I never got it. I promptly ordered two more from Health Cabin this time. 12 days from China:
FIGrM1X.jpg

They went from China, to Japan, to Alaska, to Missouri, then to my local fedex hub in Fargo ND. I thought going to Japan was weird, and then to Alaska even weirder. It all worked out though. I'm over the first one now. Who knows maybe it's outside in a snow bank somewhere.

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I used FedEx from China for the first time. Usually they're about the same as DHL and I always selected DHL for whatever reason. I got mad because my first Timesvape Keen mod didn't show up from Everzon. Tracking says it was delivered but I never got it. I promptly ordered two more from Health Cabin this time. 12 days from China:
FIGrM1X.jpg

They went from China, to Japan, to Alaska, to Missouri, then to my local fedex hub in Fargo ND. I thought going to Japan was weird, and then to Alaska even weirder. It all worked out though. I'm over the first one now. Who knows maybe it's outside in a snow bank somewhere.
I didn't know that you were a mech user. Solid pickups. With some care most mechs can last forever

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I grabbed a shitload of their juice also the last few months. I've got around 150 bottles at 0 nic. I just add my own. Should last a while.
I've had three or four huge orders with them. Have a fridge full of juice for maybe $150. I have a lot of zeros I'll nic up was well, but they crack me up. The apple pear watermelon is zero, and was .99 a bottle. The grapefruit peach is 6mg and was 1.99 a bottle. Dafuk, I can't even nic it for that cheap, lol. I get disappointed when I see what I want is a zero, they give their nic away, lol.

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I've had three or four huge orders with them. Have a fridge full of juice for maybe $150. I have a lot of zeros I'll nic up was well, but they crack me up. The apple pear watermelon is zero, and was .99 a bottle. The grapefruit peach is 6mg and was 1.99 a bottle. Dafuk, I can't even nic it for that cheap, lol. I get disappointed when I see what I want is a zero, they give their nic away, lol.
Yeah, but the 0 nic juice will last a lot longer before it goes bad. And who knows if the 6mg is actually 6. I read a story about a year ago that many juice companies were shorting the nic.
Nice score regardless

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
View attachment 178515
Slam after
View attachment 178516
View attachment 178517

Overlord before
View attachment 178518
Overlord after
View attachment 178519
That paint job on the slam piece reminds me of the See's candy stores.

Sees-Store-Front-620x586.jpg

7892596374_9812a17f0f_b.jpg

VU Sponsors