Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I haven't been posting much. I got all this stuff in the last week or so:
Goon 25 from 528 customs:
VcyT7il.jpg

Fv6SOGi.jpg
My post above got accidently posted while I was gathering pics. Here's more:
NEbVarW.jpg

Local Vape 40% off sale. Asgard 30mm and Kaos 28 and 25mm.
DomxaYI.jpg

Keen stacks from healthy cabin:
IB9s76j.jpg

Cylon from @MannyScoot :
t8q6TYV.jpg

EVCigs; Asgard Mini, Series deck for Asgard Mini, R4V Cloud cap set, Profile 22mm cap:
V3OUSOV.jpg

Wet Vapes 30% off sale:
VakkMKQ.jpg

WHCLzAW.jpg

Kidney Puncher:
vjFpvUn.jpg

Ecig Mafia:
xKeFAKn.jpg

Ooooh, she's off the rails, people! Yup! She's definitely OFF the rails!
Amazing score, Franky!!! Damn good haul!

I was looking at getting some more Four Seasons RY4. Eightvape has them for $11.95 but wants $16 for shipping. Eh, ain't going there.
Ordered it from Vapeorspoint.com for 10.99, 11.00 shipping. 5 bottles was $55.84 with a code and discount vs. $88 something.
Anyone else seeing ungodly shipping prices? Oh, and eliquid and ejuices.com used to ship free. Now it's a wad to ship. WTF?

I also want to spend my $20 gift credit at MFS. For $35 they add a $7 adult sig fee plus $11 shipping. I have over $5 in points but I emailed Justin about my credit not working and to please let this old chick slide on the $7. Hope he can do that.

Yeah, I've been a bit testy lately. Finally got my eBay store sorted out and 93 items uploaded. So ladies, please take a look at my clothes and stuff? And my store isss...mstrixyscloset. 7:40pm here. Gonna grab a cold one, give Ms. Rosie a doggie chew and upload a couple more tonight.

I may just pull the trigger at Sourcemore for a few things as a reward for getting those listings up tonight. Yay!

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I personally think it's way too "big brother" to have to sign for vape packages. Imho, proof of age should be required at the sales point (online or B&M) and if online, you get your package like normal. Period. WTF. These aren't bomb-making materials, hazardous viruses being sent to a lab, or munitions on their way to some branch of the military. It's a damn tank. Or a deck. Or a mod. Or even juice. This desire for a sect of society to impose its moralistic bullshit on everyone else is the opposite of what free societies are supposed to be about. Live and let live. And face the fact that you cannot protect children from life. If you raise them with some morals, brains and love, they'll turn out just fine. If you don't, no laws will protect them from themselves.

It seems like some people want laws to take the place of parenting so they don't have to bother. But neither laws nor the parenting will work in that case.
Just the whole inconsistency of it all. I mean without getting into particulars or doctrine or anything else, just at face value. Listen to the experts, listen to government, listen to science.

Kids being encouraged to choose their own gender, hormone therapy or even sex reassignment surgery (I assume or would hope with parent's permission). Those are heavy decisions but they feel kids have earned this. The same kids they say aren't supposed to be having sex until they're of a certain age because they don't fully comprehend the aspects or consequences or whatever. Ok. And the same kids who they argue shouldn't use nicotine in any form because of the adverse effects it has on the not yet developed brain.

So wait, by their own logic (the powers that be) kids are essentially too young and dumb and not fully functioning enough yet to use nicotine until they're 21. Or alcohol for that matter. But at 18 they're functional and mentally developed enough to procreate and drive a car. And at 12 or 13 are old enough, developed enough mentally to make decisions like hormone therapy?

Sorry, still waiting for the common core math on that logic to add up. I feel like no matter which angle you approach those common day current issues, one or the other has to be true. They can't both coexist logically. So which is it?

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Oh my goodness, isn't that beautiful. Are those not just the best gifts Snap? I bet you cried huh? I know have a few times from things I have gotten from the amazing people here. Good for you, you deserve it and way to go @Smigo you mad Aussie! lol
Yes there are some really truly generous ,thoughtful, giving and kind people here on the forum.
I am so thankful for all the great and special people I have met here thru the forum.
:hug: :blowkiss::hug::blowkiss:

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ooooh, she's off the rails, people! Yup! She's definitely OFF the rails!
Amazing score, Franky!!! Damn good haul!

I was looking at getting some more Four Seasons RY4. Eightvape has them for $11.95 but wants $16 for shipping. Eh, ain't going there.
Ordered it from Vapeorspoint.com for 10.99, 11.00 shipping. 5 bottles was $55.84 with a code and discount vs. $88 something.
Anyone else seeing ungodly shipping prices? Oh, and eliquid and ejuices.com used to ship free. Now it's a wad to ship. WTF?

I also want to spend my $20 gift credit at MFS. For $35 they add a $7 adult sig fee plus $11 shipping. I have over $5 in points but I emailed Justin about my credit not working and to please let this old chick slide on the $7. Hope he can do that.

Yeah, I've been a bit testy lately. Finally got my eBay store sorted out and 93 items uploaded. So ladies, please take a look at my clothes and stuff? And my store isss...mstrixyscloset. 7:40pm here. Gonna grab a cold one, give Ms. Rosie a doggie chew and upload a couple more tonight.

I may just pull the trigger at Sourcemore for a few things as a reward for getting those listings up tonight. Yay!
It was sort of my last hurrah to ordering online. I got most of it discounted if that matters. I knew that the shipping increases and limitations (state taxes too) were going to happen so I went a bit nuts ;). I won't be ordering much anymore... lol We'll see how that goes.

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Just the whole inconsistency of it all. I mean without getting into particulars or doctrine or anything else, just at face value. Listen to the experts, listen to government, listen to science.

Kids being encouraged to choose their own gender, hormone therapy or even sex reassignment surgery (I assume or would hope with parent's permission). Those are heavy decisions but they feel kids have earned this. The same kids they say aren't supposed to be having sex until they're of a certain age because they don't fully comprehend the aspects or consequences or whatever. Ok. And the same kids who they argue shouldn't use nicotine in any form because of the adverse effects it has on the not yet developed brain.

So wait, by their own logic (the powers that be) kids are essentially too young and dumb and not fully functioning enough yet to use nicotine until they're 21. Or alcohol for that matter. But at 18 they're functional and mentally developed enough to procreate and drive a car. And at 12 or 13 are old enough, developed enough mentally to make decisions like hormone therapy?

Sorry, still waiting for the common core math on that logic to add up. I feel like no matter which angle you approach those common day current issues, one or the other has to be true. They can't both coexist logically. So which is it?
And you left out allowing kids to join the military at 18, or to be drafted to war.

All of this is exactly why society has to be free so that individuals can make personal decisions based on their own circumstances. It's well known that transgendered kids are aware of 'being in the wrong body' from a very young age and identify as the opposite sex. While many parents are tuned in and want to allow their child the freedom to be happy with who they are and follow their path, I'm sure there are many others who don't choose to give their children that freedom, hoping or assuming they will grow out of it. Laws can't dictate the right thing and every child is different and so parents have to assess what they think is best for their child. But parents are human too and won't always make the right decision. We can't eliminate error from life. Or even bad intentions, on some people's parts. Not everyone is a decent human being.

But yes, I totally agree this application of 'protecting children from vaping' by hurting adults who vape, is absolutely ludicrous and I don't think it's really about the children at all, but about the fact that vaping does not yield the same dollars to the powers that be, that smoking did. And vaping is reducing smoking. So their main goal is to restrict vaping while at the same time trying to monetize it more so that when people do vape they will have to pay more. Hence the shipping stuff and the looming nic tax.

Protecting the children is a convenient excuse no one dare argue with. What lawmaker is going to risk voting against "protecting children" even if he or she knows that vaping saves lives, that adults who vape are better off vaping than smoking, and that these extreme measures throw out the baby with the bathwater and do more harm than good. That the number of adults vaping far exceeds minors, and that even minors are better off vaping than smoking. No lawmaker (or few) will argue that common sense position. Or bring up how much money is saved in medical bills/insurance payouts. Vaping has already been demonized, as anything is that cuts into tax dollars or threatens Big Tobacco and its PAC alliance with lawmakers.

In the end it's about one thing. Power. And to have power, you need money behind you to get elected, and a constituency that will vote for you. And vaping is not about PACs. But Big Tobacco is. And the constituency loves nothing more than hearing, "we're protecting your children" - the most precious things that constituency holds dear.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Been a while since I posted in here~! Either I forgot to take pictures or forgot to post them?

View attachment 180311

View attachment 180312
I almost bought a D2 a couple times. I have a Rafale X. You know that's a series deck right? Probably do, but it's unusual so thought I'd mention it. It's pretty good, but I'm not the hugest fan of the swirly thing. :)

Love the P26As. Honestly I find them pretty much indistinguishable from the VTC5A. Which is a good thing.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I almost bought a D2 a couple times. I have a Rafale X. You know that's a series deck right? Probably do, but it's unusual so thought I'd mention it. It's pretty good, but I'm not the hugest fan of the swirly thing. :)

Love the P26As. Honestly I find them pretty much indistinguishable from the VTC5A. Which is a good thing.
I use a Rafale as my go to daily.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That Giggitty @gadget! Mail :inlove:
The twisted king is absolutely beautiful, and the LP Goon was the only one missing from my collection. Thanks again to no end brother 👍👍
View attachment 180276
The Goon LP is good too :) Like I was saying though. It's sort of the not completely Goon-ish of the Goons LOL! Somehow I think that will make sense to you once you get into it :D

They released a standalone set of conventional horizontal posts for it too, but I like the vertical ones fine.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Been a while since I posted in here~! Either I forgot to take pictures or forgot to post them?

View attachment 180311

View attachment 180312

Uwell sent me the Crown II and D2 prototype to review in 2017. Damn fine tank.

Last edited:

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I really like the vape from the D2. Just wish it was a little smaller.
I posted this at other places but: I ordered one Wotofo Serpent Mini in each of my two Wet Vapes orders. The site advertised them as the 22mm ones. When I opened one of them, to my surprise it was the Serpent Mini 25. It comes with another deck that looks pretty similar to the Uwell one. So I ended up with one of each which is pretty cool. If I'd known they had the 25mm versions I would've ordered more.
S7ChYJS.jpg

My first thoughts when I saw the Uwell D2 was ""Did German 103 design you?" It reminds me of how some of those are like the Siegfried. It's pretty interesting and came out way before the Intake dual I'm thinking?

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I posted this at other places but: I ordered one Wotofo Serpent Mini in each of my two Wet Vapes orders. The site advertised them as the 22mm ones. When I opened one of them, to my surprise it was the Serpent Mini 25. It comes with another deck that looks pretty similar to the Uwell one. So I ended up with one of each which is pretty cool. If I'd known they had the 25mm versions I would've ordered more.
S7ChYJS.jpg

My first thoughts when I saw the Uwell D2 was ""Did German 103 design you?" It reminds me of how some of those are like the Siegfried. It's pretty interesting and came out way before the Intake dual I'm thinking?

Oh yes, I think the D2 design is from either 2015 or 2016. There was also a D1 sub-ohm tank, then they put out the rebuildable version and just called it the D2.

The thing that impressed me so much with the D2 was the airflow. I've never experienced such smooth airflow on any other RTA. Has really good flavor, too. But the drawback, for the size of the whole tank, is that it only holds I think 4ml. To look at it you'd think it would hold about twice that much liquid. Takes a good sized mod to stand up to the size of it, something like a full-size Wotofo Reauleaux mod or a GV Blade would be a good candidate. Might work well on those mods that Trixy was selling at one time - god what's the name of those things? Council of Vapor 3-battery mod - I cannot call it to mind right now. Actually might even work well on the LV Grus!

I thought all the Serpent RTAs were single coil. Shows what I know! lol I had an SMM one time but I think it's the one that got crushed when I was moving furniture around. Only tank I've ever actually broken, iirc.

hawkwind5usa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh yes, I think the D2 design is from either 2015 or 2016. There was also a D1 sub-ohm tank, then they put out the rebuildable version and just called it the D2.

The thing that impressed me so much with the D2 was the airflow. I've never experienced such smooth airflow on any other RTA. Has really good flavor, too. But the drawback, for the size of the whole tank, is that it only holds I think 4ml. To look at it you'd think it would hold about twice that much liquid. Takes a good sized mod to stand up to the size of it, something like a full-size Wotofo Reauleaux mod or a GV Blade would be a good candidate. Might work well on those mods that Trixy was selling at one time - god what's the name of those things? Council of Vapor 3-battery mod - I cannot call it to mind right now. Actually might even work well on the LV Grus!

I thought all the Serpent RTAs were single coil. Shows what I know! lol I had an SMM one time but I think it's the one that got crushed when I was moving furniture around. Only tank I've ever actually broken, iir

I thought all the Serpent RTAs were single coil. Shows what I know! lol I had an SMM one time but I think it's the one that got crushed when I was moving furniture around. Only tank I've ever actually broken, iirc.
COV Tempest is the name of those 3 battery mods. Been beating on one at work and it just won't die !

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
COV Tempest is the name of those 3 battery mods. Been beating on one at work and it just won't die !
I keep one here at my desk if I have to rewick or sometimes rebuild here at my desk.

@nadalama It was the D1 proto they sent me, not the D2. The D1 is a monster of a tank.

@Just Frank I really like the looks of the 25mm Serpent. I have the 22. Love those smaller DTs. I'd love to score more of those.

BTW ( @gsmit1 mentioned Goon earlier) They're having a sale on caps and replacement kits. I bought some insulation kits with the copper center pin for $5 ea for the v1. I'm sure it's about time to get those old ones out of there. They didn't have the 24mm but the 22mm should work just fine. If you look at the 2 decks the only difference is that the posts are 2mm closer to each other. They also have colored top caps. Sadly they were out of post replacements. I'd like to score a pair of SS posts & clamps to replace the titanium ones in one of the RDAs.

I'm curious how y'all like the Goon. I thought it was a great vape. Post clamps suck though.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm curious how y'all like the Goon.
@gsmit1 gave me an original Goon 24mm. I love the way it vapes. The airflow is so smooth. I love throwing some big coils in there and cracking up the power.

I just got the 25mm one and love it too. It's got the same 3 air hole system and the clamps are really solid. They incorporated an ultem or delin(?) ring on the inside for heat I'm guessing. Mine still gets pretty warm. I take consecutive hits because it's like I can get enough. I like them with 2 air holes almost all the way open. Just shy of two full holes open is a better way to describe my preference.

I put some fraliens in my Goon 25 for its first build. N80, 2x26+(4x.4)/38, 3.5mm ID, .14Ω. It hits like a freight train on my black copper Dreamer.
HckI0LL.jpg

lYetytz.jpg

I haven't melted the ultem thing yet so that's good lol.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I got a mech mod and a stack piece for a different one today. I'm pretty new to mech tubes. So far, the buttons on the ones I use have been fine. I've heard of "throws" and different preferences but don't have much experience. The mod I got is called Heavy Hitter and my first observation is I might not like this button. I haven't used it yet so time will tell.
N8iDbVU.jpg

The stack thing is for a Keen mod. The first time I ordered I got brass and would've got black brass but they were out. I picked black copper red splatter which Im not even sure about. Having a brass mod with a copper stack piece isn't something I've read about. I went back to the same site a week later and black brass was in stock so I ordered it.
rce5E6o.jpg

I'm not sure when I'll ever try them but I will some day.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@gsmit1 gave me an original Goon 24mm. I love the way it vapes. The airflow is so smooth. I love throwing some big coils in there and cracking up the power.

I just got the 25mm one and love it too. It's got the same 3 air hole system and the clamps are really solid. They incorporated an ultem or delin(?) ring on the inside for heat I'm guessing. Mine still gets pretty warm. I take consecutive hits because it's like I can get enough. I like them with 2 air holes almost all the way open. Just shy of two full holes open is a better way to describe my preference.

I put some fraliens in my Goon 25 for its first build. N80, 2x26+(4x.4)/38, 3.5mm ID, .14Ω. It hits like a freight train on my black copper Dreamer.
HckI0LL.jpg

lYetytz.jpg

Yep yep yep.
I love all the Goons, but the authentic OG is still my fav. An all time classic. Stoopid simple efficient design, perfect o-ring tolerances, built like a tank and born to live on a mech tube with a low ohm build. Not that it won't play nice with some higher wattage regulated action, but it begs to be on a mech.

Smooth AF, great flavor and weather changing clouds :) Not to mention one of the most conductive RDAs anybody ever tested. I actually prefer it with one of the holes closed and the other 2 centered on the coils.

It's tough to be exactly certain from the angle of your pics, but it looks like if it were me, I'd pull them out and maybe up JUST a smidge. More out than up. 😇

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got a mech mod and a stack piece for a different one today. I'm pretty new to mech tubes. So far, the buttons on the ones I use have been fine. I've heard of "throws" and different preferences but don't have much experience. The mod I got is called Heavy Hitter and my first observation is I might not like this button. I haven't used it yet so time will tell.
N8iDbVU.jpg

The stack thing is for a Keen mod. The first time I ordered I got brass and would've got black brass but they were out. I picked black copper red splatter which Im not even sure about. Having a brass mod with a copper stack piece isn't something I've read about. I went back to the same site a week later and black brass was in stock so I ordered it.
rce5E6o.jpg

Series is a whole other thang. I disagree with those who think it's inherently more dangerous than parallel, (in some ways it's actually safer) but it WILL light up your life if you get it wrong. You can be looking at well over 200 unregulated watts pretty quick :D And quite a bit higher than that LOL! Wire mass plays a huge role too.

However, just like mechs themselves, once you get series down, there's nuthin like it.

Last edited:

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

I'm glad you and @gsmit1 speak highly of it. I got 2 SS and a black OG v1 from Manny's crazy sale. I agree with you Gman on the build and how amazingly smooth it is. Took me a week to figure it out. Very happy indeed. Oh, that was the first vape mail I received in 3 months. lol
I'm sooo looking forward to receiving my first Asgard Mini!

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
N8iDbVU.jpg

rce5E6o.jpg

Be careful with the Not-a-Heavy Hitter.

I had to clean the channels a lot and there was some less than stellar machining that had to be remedied. This was before Mooch did a video explaining it...

I also had an issue with mine beyond that, which oddly NO-ONE else has had Heat soaking - Mod would get oddly warm...

It’s similar to me and the Nightmare (truly) RDAs or it’s Valhallshit variant always running hot for me.

Glad you’re digging mechs... and the Goon... one of my favorite Rdas well the 22 and 24 that is.

Sent from my iPhone 4(2+) using Tapatalk

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm glad you and @gsmit1 speak highly of it. I got 2 SS and a black OG v1 from Manny's crazy sale. I agree with you Gman on the build and how amazingly smooth it is. Took me a week to figure it out. Very happy indeed. Oh, that was the first vape mail I received in 3 months. lol
I'm sooo looking forward to receiving my first Asgard Mini!
Coil placement does matter with the Goons. It's not one of those atties that you can just throw coils in and it'll vape great. I do have to say that.

However, coil placement with them isn't complicated and once you have it down it's a breeze. The one possible minor con is that the clamp sytem can be a bit of a pain, especially at first, to get all 4 legs of the coils to stay where you want while building it.

@gadget! has this cool jig he made out of a plastic mini fork. Another way is to partially tighten the clamps and move them around that way. This all goes for other clamp style decks too. Like the Unicorns for instance.

You won't get the best out of it by just clamping them against the posts and pulling out from there. They need to be mounted with some space from the posts. Which is what makes it a pain :)

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Coil placement does matter with the Goons. It's not one of those atties that you can just throw coils in and it'll vape great. I do have to say that.

However, coil placement with them isn't complicated and once you have it down it's a breeze. The one possible minor con is that the clamp sytem can be a bit of a pain, especially at first, to get all 4 legs of the coils to stay where you want while building it.

@gadget! has this cool jig he made out of a plastic mini fork. Another way is to partially tighten the clamps and move them around that way. This all goes for other clamp style decks too. Like the Unicorns for instance.

You won't get the best out of it by just clamping them against the posts and pulling out from there. They need to be mounted with some space from the posts. Which is what makes it a pain :)
It's not a standard size plastic fork, it's one of the small ones for hors d'oeuvres or snacks.
f5468884181fed199582728e1c8e97bc.jpg

8599ab95aad31f01e5a5adf764b997d3.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away

txgirl3eb

Member For 4 Years
i am in awe that it cost me basically $28 just in taxes and shipping for this - not including any part of the product itself....just very different - i am afraid this will be as expensive if not moreso than smoking as time goes by...nothing against this vendor just sayin...
I will say last time, my nic came in a glass bottle and i guess this is what i get for assuming it would this time, but I guess I've not yet learned that I can't ever assume anything for any reason now lolz
20210405_170630.jpg

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I don't think I said anything about it at the time, but a few days ago I got an Ehpro 101 regulated tube from Eciggity. I have wanted one ever since I saw that they existed. I was there looking for a simple, single-coil RDA to give my sister to go with the Athena squonker I bought for her at The ZFO.

I had bought her a tool kit, some cotton and wire, and a Voopoo Pod RTA Tank to go on the Argus GT kit that she just got. All of this, of course, so she could have a couple of rebuildables since she hadn't been paying attention and didn't have a vape that didn't need factory coils. She built her first coil for the Voopoo RTA with me on the phone talking her through it, and she got it installed and wicked, and said it vaped great. So I ordered the Athena for her because it's virtually indestructible (but the RDA is shit). I got her a stainless Dpro RDA to go with it. Postless deck, I think she'll do fine with a parallel 26ga N80 coil in there. (She worked with computer network support and PC installation for years, so she's sort of mechanically inclined anyway. I was really proud she got a decent coil going on her first try.)

She ordered herself some mixing supplies, so we'll see what comes of that. It may try her patience, but if she sees how much money she can save, maybe she'll be more willing to mix for herself. I think for now she is looking for flavors that will be good as singles, like TFA Banana Nut Bread, but her curiosity will get the better of her I'm sure. She'll end up with a scale and a bunch of flavors like most of us who mix.

Anyway, I put my Krma Gen RTA on the 101 and it was a perfect fit, and looks and vapes great. I'm happy I was able to run across one before time ran out.

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I don't think I said anything about it at the time, but a few days ago I got an Ehpro 101 regulated tube from Eciggity. I have wanted one ever since I saw that they existed. I was there looking for a simple, single-coil RDA to give my sister to go with the Athena squonker I bought for her at The ZFO.

I had bought her a tool kit, some cotton and wire, and a Voopoo Pod RTA Tank to go on the Argus GT kit that she just got. All of this, of course, so she could have a couple of rebuildables since she hadn't been paying attention and didn't have a vape that didn't need factory coils. She built her first coil for the Voopoo RTA with me on the phone talking her through it, and she got it installed and wicked, and said it vaped great. So I ordered the Athena for her because it's virtually indestructible (but the RDA is shit). I got her a stainless Dpro RDA to go with it. Postless deck, I think she'll do fine with a parallel 26ga N80 coil in there. (She worked with computer network support and PC installation for years, so she's sort of mechanically inclined anyway. I was really proud she got a decent coil going on her first try.)

She ordered herself some mixing supplies, so we'll see what comes of that. It may try her patience, but if she sees how much money she can save, maybe she'll be more willing to mix for herself. I think for now she is looking for flavors that will be good as singles, like TFA Banana Nut Bread, but her curiosity will get the better of her I'm sure. She'll end up with a scale and a bunch of flavors like most of us who mix.

Anyway, I put my Krma Gen RTA on the 101 and it was a perfect fit, and looks and vapes great. I'm happy I was able to run across one before time ran out.
That's really cool about you and your sister, hope it works out for her. And I forever LOVE the 101 :yes:

inganeer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
i am in awe that it cost me basically $28 just in taxes and shipping for this - not including any part of the product itself....just very different - i am afraid this will be as expensive if not moreso than smoking as time goes by...nothing against this vendor just sayin...
I will say last time, my nic came in a glass bottle and i guess this is what i get for assuming it would this time, but I guess I've not yet learned that I can't ever assume anything for any reason now lolz
View attachment 180348
I placed an order with them also as they were the only place I found still shipping any

Sent from my LGL722DL using Tapatalk

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

You're a good Sis. I do the same for my sister. She's been vaping longer than I and still only has 2 setups. I gave her my Swag 2 kit which makes #3, coils and a load of juice since we vape the same mg.

A few months ago she said she needed new batteries. She only had 2. She called me at the vape shop asking me which of them was the better battery. She said she only needed 2. I insisted she needed 4.

She has a beautiful white Jeep she named Betty White and has tasteful pink accents on it. Last month her husb put pink shocks on it as a surprise. I can't help it. Knowing she needed a new setup so I'm going to give her my pink Pico, SS BB tank with pink tip, coils and even pink lemonade juice for her June birthday. I thought about putting a temporary sticker on the mod, "Betty Vapes".

Doing things for family really warms my heart.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Just a charger I ordered Fri and del Mon. 👍 My fav for a few reasons even tho its x2. The ac adapter is built into the charger so it doesn't have that block on the cord. The way to choose between charging amps is ac = 1.or 2A depending on batt or .5 [18650] or 1A [21700] if usb powered and I'm using a 2.4A port from a charging block. The screen can be turned off even if charging. It fits longer protected 21700 so the spring is very easy, and reg 217's like those P42A's in the pic have lots of room. Deep cut-outs on the sides and the space between the bays also make it easy to insert-remove.
I have it velcro'd to my desktop pc.
XTAR X2.jpg

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Mfs is. Looks like 70$ a liter with a 7$ signature REQUIRED fee

VU Sponsors