"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
More vape mail!
This one was my Unicorn!
I didn't think it would ever go up for sale but when it did I just happened to be in the right place at the right time.

Purge Mods V4
Hand engraved by Matthew Hagermann
1e01662e6d60a35108bba64c6fc1a09b.jpg

feea895f94175e4629454776d70c8f1e.jpg

6d7fda59f571114b6178e81337957470.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
More vape mail!
This one was my Unicorn!
I didn't think it would ever go up for sale but when it did I just happened to be in the right place at the right time.

Purge Mods V4

I wonder what the significance of I95/Rte 66 is. Been all around there when going back/forth from Lake Havasu City AZ to Laughflin NV. It's near Topok and Oatman AZ, and Needles CA. Between LHC, and Bullhead City which is across the river from Laughflin.

RainyMW

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
I wonder what the significance of I95/Rte 66 is. Been all around there when going back/forth from Lake Havasu City AZ to Laughflin NV. It's near Topok and Oatman AZ, and Needles CA. Between LHC, and Bullhead City which is across the river from Laughflin.
I think in this particular artwork its just a trucker/cross country reference - Route 66 is famous in tons of pop culture references, and i95 is one of the main highways that goes through tons of states isn't it?

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
I think in this particular artwork its just a trucker/cross country reference - Route 66 is famous in tons of pop culture references, and i95 is one of the main highways that goes through tons of states isn't it?
Yeah, this mod was designed with the trucker in mind.
I like it because of the Route 66, I'm an old car guy.

inganeer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Route 66 back in the day was the main southern route. I95 was the northern route. Those were the two main highways at the time.
My dad was a truck driver for 47 years till he retired in 1978. Was one of the first drivers to go from Los Angeles to New York.

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

inganeer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
More vape mail!
This one was my Unicorn!

Purge Mods V4

That is a gorgeous looking mod. I can see why you would want it. I would too even though I'm not much on bottom button mods unless they have a wimpy switch lol.

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
That is a gorgeous looking mod. I can see why you would want it. I would too even though I'm not much on bottom button mods unless they have a wimpy switch lol.

With Purge Mods just about every one uses three magnets in the switch. I take one out of all of mine, it makes a world of difference. :)

Last edited:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I suppose I should have said that I wondered if there was significance in the area of 95&66.
But it's most likely the significance of the I95 main n/s route on east coast. 66 is a given.

I don't think those two highways could possibly intersect - 66 begins in the Chicago area, doesn't it? I95 is all the way up and down the east coast.

inganeer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I95 from Mexico up to I40 in west part of Az..
also an I95 from Blythe Ca that winds north and up into Canada.
View attachment 182897
This is correct. Back in the 50's and 60's there were only 2 lane roads connecting the west coast to the more populated east coast. Most industries were on the east coast. As California and other states grew in population they converted route 66 into I-44. What I can't remember is if i-80 was before i-44 or after.

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
And wat do you think of it?
I like it for a Squonk, but I don't see it as any good for anything else.
Great flavor, multiple air flow options via the separate top caps.
Very small juice well, one full squeeze on the Boxer bottle overflows it. About a half squeeze is about right.

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Very small juice well, one full squeeze on the Boxer bottle overflows it. About a half squeeze is about right.

Well if you decide it isn't your cup of tea i will take it should you want to sell it.

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

I'm the fussiest guy in Canada - just traded my quakes and bestia because you have to clean constantly or get hot buttons. I build low. Just traded two MTL set ups - I kept my stratum and trio and an old aspire set up - traded my other two. Traded all my dog walking bpods other than valyrian and justfog mini.
I gave away about three attys recently - - - I'm just too damn fussy. Still I have eleven mechs, a few high end regulated and beater or two.
I traded away all my squonks but the VA - might use one day. And its pretty. My wife thinks I'm nuts. I always have two-three thousand worth of mods and attys in the house but every time I hit twenty mods I start to unload unused ones.

inganeer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I was gonna ask the same thing. I’ve tried to pull it off myself.
Well, it looks like Chef's has a Speculaas flavor by Flavormonks. I ordered it this morning. I was trying to find a Nutmeg flavoring. Could not find a stand alone Nutmeg, but I did order TFA's Holiday Spice.

Anyway I will let you know what I think of the Flavormonks stuff when the order gets here

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Received my goodies from @Tall Pines today. Thank you, sir.

Drop Dead, 24mm Unicorn and what I thought was two 23mm Unicorns turned out to be Axials. The black one will look great on my black Soulkeeper - if I don't start cussing while building it. The MO Apocalypse will look good on my Odin 100. It was to be a v1 but it's a v2. I prefer the cap more on the v2 anyway. And....I finally now have a coily tool!

6.11.21.jpg

VU Sponsors