Nightmare 25s:
uneB6mR.jpg

Temple 25:
fVqd4Tc.jpg

VC/Bogan Ether:
K9HM3Gk.jpg

Hell Beast's:
NfD5GiW.jpg

Not sure if I posted this here or not but I got a stainless Dreamer recently. I've read that some people don't like SS mech mods because they don't hit as hard. I was expecting a noticeable difference but don't really. It might be the coils I make or some other factor. Im not avoiding SS tubes anymore. Don't remember if I posted a photo in this thread either.

Polished stainless steel Dreamer & brass extension/stack tube:
3PuY5iX.jpg

The brass button bothered me before but I don't mind anymore. I'm using a brass unicorn RDA on it and I think it looks cool.

Keens:
cVPzQGv.jpg

I've been using a lot of 42ga N80. I looked at my spool the other day and panicked because it was low. I ran out the day these came.
5jjcFfi.jpg

I don't particularly like the Coil Clout spools but I can't say anything bad about their wire. It was 30% off all weekend and I got more coming. I haven't used the flush cutters yet.

I also ordered some 42ga N80 from Coil Society. They offer 2,000 foot rolls which rocks. After I ordered I noticed a thing that said they'd be away for a week. Someone must've had time and sent my wire anyways. Coil Society is the best I've found ever since KP isn't an option for me. They always do stuff like this, which is adding more to my rolls:
LlVFRYU.jpg

400 more feet. I'll take it :D.

RainyMW

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
I got some stuff in the past few days.
Nightmare 25s:
uneB6mR.jpg

Temple 25:
fVqd4Tc.jpg

VC/Bogan Ether:
K9HM3Gk.jpg

Hell Beast's:
NfD5GiW.jpg

Not sure if I posted this here or not but I got a stainless Dreamer recently. I've read that some people don't like SS mech mods because they don't hit as hard. I was expecting a noticeable difference but don't really. It might be the coils I make or some other factor. Im not avoiding SS tubes anymore. Don't remember if I posted a photo in this thread either.

Polished stainless steel Dreamer & brass extension/stack tube:
3PuY5iX.jpg

The brass button bothered me before but I don't mind anymore. I'm using a brass unicorn RDA on it and I think it looks cool.

Keens:
cVPzQGv.jpg

I've been using a lot of 42ga N80. I looked at my spool the other day and panicked because it was low. I ran out the day these came.
5jjcFfi.jpg

I don't particularly like the Coil Clout spools but I can't say anything bad about their wire. It was 30% off all weekend and I got more coming. I haven't used the flush cutters yet.

I also ordered some 42ga N80 from Coil Society. They offer 2,000 foot rolls which rocks. After I ordered I noticed a thing that said they'd be away for a week. Someone must've had time and sent my wire anyways. Coil Society is the best I've found ever since KP isn't an option for me. They always do stuff like this, which is adding more to my rolls:
LlVFRYU.jpg

400 more feet. I'll take it :D.
The dreamer has the biggest voltage drop difference from any ss mod (at least from the tests), but when I had mine it didn't seem that bad. The lower you build, the less you notice It though so on a .08 or .1 build its negligible

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Got an email from one of my vape shops today. All Geek 20% off plus I had a $25 discount code! Sweeeeeet.
But wasn't for me. Was a vape gift for the misses. Ordered a Geek Max mod, Zeus tank, 21700 battery and 12 packs of coils. To top it up and even it out got a few concentrates and syringes but got easy $420 worth for $300. Here, just 2 packets of brand roll tobac that lasts 3 weeks is $260. What I got her is a full yrs worth vape wise no worries. :) 👍

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Got an email from one of my vape shops today. All Geek 20% off plus I had a $25 discount code! Sweeeeeet.
But wasn't for me. Was a vape gift for the misses. Ordered a Geek Max mod, Zeus tank, 21700 battery and 12 packs of coils. To top it up and even it out got a few concentrates and syringes but got easy $420 worth for $300. Here, just 2 packets of brand roll tobac that lasts 3 weeks is $260. What I got her is a full yrs worth vape wise no worries. :) 👍
Happy wife, happy life!

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
The Atocha came yesterday. I didn't say anything about it because I'm just not sure how I feel about it. The battery cylinder and the bar are plated with something that looks like it belongs on a kid's toy. I can't get over how damn cheap-looking it is.

The vape from it is another matter altogether. I guess design decisions are bound to boggle the mind sometimes.

RainyMW

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
The Atocha came yesterday. I didn't say anything about it because I'm just not sure how I feel about it. The battery cylinder and the bar are plated with something that looks like it belongs on a kid's toy. I can't get over how damn cheap-looking it is.

The vape from it is another matter altogether. I guess design decisions are bound to boggle the mind sometimes.
😲 can we see pics? It's coated in silver unless you got the black

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Mass coating imo..BlAH

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

RainyMW

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Yes, I read that the coating is silver. I almost hope it will tarnish a little bit - it looks bright like a cheap chrome finish right now. But I'll keep the thing regardless, because I love how it vapes.
Im glad you at least enjoy the vape, im sorry to hear the finish on yours is wonky. Its one of my favorite tubes, but I do prefer the murdered out.

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Arrived yesterday. Black and Red Max with a Gold Zeus Tank.
Not my choice of mix n match, too blingy for me, but my misses loves it. She loves wearing mix n match odd socks too so this kind of makes sense.
They're a great mod though with the 21700 Moli in them. 👍
20210716_112315_(1).jpg

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So yesterday this arrived from @Pastorfuzz

I had commented that I thought the Limitless Hextron looked cool in a thread he was basically bashing it. So he says he will send it to me because it is going in the trash. Never had any idea I would find this big box on my porch~! Thanks Again Buddy~!

Oh by the way this isn't a bad tank IMO. Small capacity but hits nice~!

1626445437163.png

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
20210718_220800.jpg

20210718_220713.jpg
20210718_102008.jpg
Last couple days of mail. Some new, some used, some neither to me, lol
L'Atelier Quake, Aspire mixx, Mage V2 stacked (third time I have owned this mod, lol), orange Asmodus Colossal to go with my green, Vgod pro2 and Asmodus Barrage, Tauren Max, Goon 25, and Purge Pharaoh slim with another Tauren Max.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
SEE???? You're drooling over them, too! They're A-mazing!
I have been SOOPER busy, but wanted to drop in for a minute.

I need to get pics, but @Just Frank sent me a Tauren Max RDA too. I put a pair of her coils in it and put it on the VC Sceptre in single battery.

This is the best flavor I've ever gotten out of any vape. These coils in this RDA produces almost too much flavor :D

You know how you put too much sugar in something and it is overpoweringly sweet? It's almost like that. I have Sad Boy Shamrock Cookie in here and it is roaring with flavor.

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have been SOOPER busy, but wanted to drop in for a minute.

I need to get pics, but @Just Frank sent me a Tauren Max RDA too. I put a pair of her coils in it and put it on the VC Sceptre in single battery.

This is the best flavor I've ever gotten out of any vape. These coils in this RDA produces almost too much flavor :D

You know how you put too much sugar in something and it is overpoweringly sweet? It's almost like that. I have Sad Boy Shamrock Cookie in here and it is roaring with flavor.
Just got a couple Tauren Max's myself. Haven't spent time with them yet, but looking forward to it. Also wins best packaging hands down for me. Love the threaded container.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just got a couple Tauren Max's myself. Haven't spent time with them yet, but looking forward to it. Also wins best packaging hands down for me. Love the threaded container.
Watch Daniel's video on it. A real sleeper.

I think the key to coil placement with this RDA is making sure there is the same distance from the coil to the airflow as there is between the coils. 3mm for sure. No smaller.There is a lot of air coming in there from the sides and the bottom. That's good, but you don't want big gaps anywhere. Also, I close the airflow down below half and still plenty of air, but greatly increased flavor.

I will say that this RDA wants to squonk. It's built for that, but I wanted to try it on a tube.

This whole setup is perfect. The coils match the RDA perfectly and vape great too. The RDA perfectly matches the mod :) In my opinion as far as looks anyway. I drip right down the middle between the coils. Humongous juice well down there. Humongous. I bet you can get 2 or 3 mils in it without leaking.

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Great, sounds like another RDA I need to look at. I haven't bought much of anything lately. But maybe I will pick up one of these. Just Frank's last suggestion of the Rath RDA was banging. That is a kick ass RDA.
No clue why it put your name on there twice @dubya314 I must have clicked something wrong. Shocking, I know. Psh, dumb hands

Last edited:

SpectoVia

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU SWAT
It all started when my local B&M said that they don't carry any ceramic tweezers.....

0A8536DB-5E46-4EBB-AD8F-ECA6E7C0A74B.jpeg

For me, FastTech has always been a good place to get accessories that you didn't HAVE to have right away. tweezers, silicone battery sleeve cases.....oh, yeah.....pretty much all of the stuff in the photo above.

I had also had some other items that I wanted to buy, but ended up deleting due to new shipping costs associated with the new rules on vaping related products.

What got my order back to "free shipping" was to exclude any item directly related to vaping. These battery cases, tweezers, and such seem to be considered not subject to the new rules due to some ambiguity to their end use.

ordered - 27 June
shipped - 3 July
received - 22 July
This 25 day wait time is about average of my previous FT orders; although, this is my first FT order since December 2019.

also of note.....
somewhere in the process a new shipping label was applied to the shipment.
Zoom in on the label in the photo above an it shows it was sent from "Online Seller".
and the business located at 2700 Regent Blvd. Irving, TX.....
you guessed it......Amazon.com

this is the photo that FT sent me with the notification of the packaged being shipped.
and the label doesn't seem to indicate a "shipped from" designation.
BBB119EC-463A-4B5C-8CE4-DE276C169B13.jpeg

as far as the new rules about what can and can't be shipped from China to the US, what is or is not a vaping related item, if the package goes through The Netherlands before it gets to the US, is it ok, can the tank volume be over 2 ml, how vaping liquid prices in Croatia affect the vaping liquid market in the EU as a whole,.......and all of the other restrictions enacted by an bureaucratic oligarchy of Karens and Darrens that know better how to run the lives of the plebes.....

D9913E9F-BE56-414E-B275-7A8B86DC4CA5.jpeg
up yours

all in all.....
still a pretty good deal for $14
(gigglesnort)

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Watch Daniel's video on it. A real sleeper.

I think the key to coil placement with this RDA is making sure there is the same distance from the coil to the airflow as there is between the coils. 3mm for sure. No smaller.There is a lot of air coming in there from the sides and the bottom. That's good, but you don't want big gaps anywhere. Also, I close the airflow down below half and still plenty of air, but greatly increased flavor.

I will say that this RDA wants to squonk. It's built for that, but I wanted to try it on a tube.

This whole setup is perfect. The coils match the RDA perfectly and vape great too. The RDA perfectly matches the mod :) In my opinion as far as looks anyway. I drip right down the middle between the coils. Humongous juice well down there. Humongous. I bet you can get 2 or 3 mils in it without leaking.
Built both of mine the way I have been using my RDA's. .10 and .13, absolutely love this RDA so far. Just fantastic

VU Sponsors