Become a Patron!

The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread #2

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
There have been some crazy sales this BF. I may or may not have a shit load of vape mail inbound as a result. This hypothetical vape mail may not even be stuff I'm going to use, I'm just a sucker for a deal.
I guess I don't know where to look lol. I took advantage to the VC sale ~Don~ posted about but that's it. If I hadn't seen that post, I probably would've walked away from this BF with nothing. Like him, I'm not really to excited about anything particular. I was able to score a few mods I've never had and a backup for one I love.

I've never had a Clutch before and didn't really want one until recently. They had blue and green left so I ordered one of each. Also got a brass Stormbreaker and a frosted Saga. I think I only ordered one RDA but I could be wrong. I ordered three times lol. I got a few t shirts as well since they were only a dollar.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I guess I don't know where to look lol. I took advantage to the VC sale ~Don~ posted about but that's it. If I hadn't seen that post, I probably would've walked away from this BF with nothing. Like him, I'm not really to excited about anything particular. I was able to score a few mods I've never had and a backup for one I love.

I've never had a Clutch before and didn't really want one until recently. They had blue and green left so I ordered one of each. Also got a brass Stormbreaker and a frosted Saga. I think I only ordered one RDA but I could be wrong. I ordered three times lol. I got a few t shirts as well since they were only a dollar.

I got LOTS of BF deals!

Just none vape related

All mountain biking stuff… oh and a few Echo Dots/gift cards for Xmas gift exchanges

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

inswva

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Purge mods at Fast Eddies are 1/2 price. Not really my thing but that MO side piece slim for $125 is pretty tempting.The Mainframes are pretty sweet, too.

inganeer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Got me an SXK DNA60 delro. Now to find some clear doors or see through ones.
7ce4e909ae003a84c40ba13e74bcc45e.jpg

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

b.m.

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got me an SXK DNA60 delro. Now to find some clear doors or see through ones.
It's a big coincidence that you would post that today,I just got mine today too.Was supposed to be here yesterday,but our mail carrier is an idiot and didn't bring it until today haha.
In case you didn't already figure it out,they used the same threading on this as the authentic Billet Box,so any integrated tips will fit these.I ordered another Mission tip,and a neon green NN Third eye nub to go on this once I found the authentic tips would fit it.
I went with the gunmetal color with the 70 watt chip because I caught it on sale for $60,so couldn't pass it up.I have a spare Dna 60 for whenever this board goes out,but I'll wait until it dies before changing it.
20211127_204330.jpg
20211127_204346.jpg

inganeer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It's a big coincidence that you would post that today,I just got mine today too.Was supposed to be here yesterday,but our mail carrier is an idiot and didn't bring it until today haha.
In case you didn't already figure it out,they used the same threading on this as the authentic Billet Box,so any integrated tips will fit these.I ordered another Mission tip,and a neon green NN Third eye nub to go on this once I found the authentic tips would fit it.
I went with the gunmetal color with the 70 watt chip because I caught it on sale for $60,so couldn't pass it up.I have a spare Dna 60 for whenever this board goes out,but I'll wait until it dies before changing it.
View attachment 188187
View attachment 188188
I picked mine up on reddit in a trade. Just ordered some clear panels and several integrated tips plus a bunch of shite I probably don't need lol. Wished they still had button sets in stock.

b.m.

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I picked mine up on reddit in a trade. Just ordered some clear panels and several integrated tips plus a bunch of shite I probably don't need lol. Wished they still had button sets in stock.

FT has gold and silver colored button sets for $7.Says ships in 2 days,but everything I ordered lately that is made by SXK has shipped in less than 2 days.I ordered the doors the same time as the mod,but now I have a spare battery on the way too.

inswva

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I also nabbed some stuff from Vaperz Cloud. I don't even like SQ Topsides all that much but the price was simply too good not to grab one. I may never even open it, lol. Who knows, I may give the Topside a second chance after trading my first one. I do have a MO Apoc on the way that needs something to sit on.

The OD green Asgard Mini is going on a mod still in transit if I like the matchy matchy when it gets here.

IMG_3452.jpg

Last edited:

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Lil bb trade i acquired
97c2f91feca1040d103ac2899ab8f4bf.jpg
22973ac248f0e31968aae27b6ac38a3e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk
OMG, you suck..............look at the pretty pink tank! I have never seen that one. LYF How's those square buttons work. I was looking at those and thought of getting one for the white bb that's STILL in route. Anyway, really nice snag on that. Gratz

inswva

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hold on to your hats, folks! Today's vape mail is a... bottle. Better some vape mail than no vape mail. I'm unreasonably thrilled to have another extra Spade bottle.

I was really hoping to have the crown jewels of my black Friday shopping by now but, alas, the package is in shipping purgatory at the moment. Hopefully soon.

IMG_3465.jpg

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Hopefully it wasn't in this batch from FedEx!

Sent from a Galaxy far far away
A FedEx spokesperson said, “.............................................and can confirm that the individual involved is no longer providing service on behalf of FedEx Ground.”

What a very strange service that was!

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
It's a miracle anything ever makes it to its proper destination.

Dude in Alabama must have been VERY pissed. People in lots of different situations are going off the rails these days. There's just too much stress all around, and all of us have a breaking point.

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Those sets are pretty nice.I picked up the green splatter set for my Mantis,but the green is alot darker than the Mantis, I'm going to strip it and cerakote it the right color.
I wondered about this. I was gonna get the black with green splatter for a black box, but then figured even the black could be off enough to not look good.

Last edited:

b.m.

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wondered about this. I was gonna get the black with green splatter for a black box, but then figured even readrhe black could be off enough to not look good.
With black though,even if it's a shade or two off,it would probably blend in.With the green,the Mantis is that almost neon type green,and the switch set i got is almost like grass green haha.
I know a lot of people like to put different colored inners on their mods,I don't though,different colored buttons yes,but I like my inners to match the body.I put a black mission switch panel on my red SXK and it drives me nuts every time I take the back door off the mod haha,

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
With black though,even if it's a shade or two off,it would probably blend in.With the green,the Mantis is that almost neon type green,and the switch set i got is almost like grass green haha.
I know a lot of people like to put different colored inners on their mods,I don't though,different colored buttons yes,but I like my inners to match the body.I put a black mission switch panel on my red SXK and it drives me nuts every time I take the back door off the mod haha,
Well you'd hate all mine then, lol. We all got our thang, beauty of the BB :cool: I love a totally different inner, but a slightly different black would drive me nuts, lol

VU Sponsors