Become a Patron!

The Truth About Cancer - Every Vaper and Human Should Know

jerryprague

VU Donator
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thx for this! I've said it for years, and most folks look at me like I'm crazy, that doctors have absolutely zero interest in curing anyone of anything -- they'd lose their money stream if they did. They also have zero interest in "healthy lifestyles" because if people don't get sick... how do doctors make a living? Sure, docs will prescribe antibiotics if you have a bacterial infection... which lead to all sort of other problems, so the docs can then prescribe a whole bunch of other snake-oil to treat those other problems... it's a vicious, unethical, and never-ending circle.

Andria

Ironically, dentists are just the opposite, they really try to show you how to clean your teeth properly and prevent cavities and gum disease.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Update:
On October 19, 2017 he went in for another CT scan.
October 30, 2017 he seen his doctor to get the results. He is cancer free :D
He continues to drink the roasted Dandelion tea three times daily. He is doing well.
Update:
February 21, 2018 step dad had a CT scan done.
February 28, 2018 he went to the doctors to get the results. He is cancer free :) and Yes, he continues to drink the roasted dandelion tea three times a day.
As of right now, he says this will be the last scan. Don't know why, that is just what he has decided. Who knows he might change his mind.

federete

Member For 1 Year
Hi there,

I work in cancer research and see all the efforts doctors and other scientists do to understand and cure cancer. They are in the front-line of this battle. On the other hand, companies are companies, and they have mixed interests. But I see no point in thinking that companies are controlling doctors and scientists, as someone said, to keep making profit.

That doctors are interested in having people healthy is very clear in Europe - I think this may have a lot to do with having a universal health care system. Governments put a lot of effort in preventing disease, not just curing it, mainly because disease costs a lot of public money.

I know this topic can be delicate, I just want to give my point of view.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Update:
February 21, 2018 step dad had a CT scan done.
February 28, 2018 he went to the doctors to get the results. He is cancer free :) and Yes, he continues to drink the roasted dandelion tea three times a day.
As of right now, he says this will be the last scan. Don't know why, that is just what he has decided. Who knows he might change his mind.
Update...

My step dad went to have a CT scan in June. The results...he was cancer free. He still was drinking the roasted dandelion tea three times daily.

He went for another scan and blood work in September.... no cancer and blood marker for cancer was at 0 .
I thought he was still and was dedicated in drinking the tea. In late October I was informed by my mom he stopped drinking the dandelion tea. Mom doesn't remember when he stopped and don't know why. He had another scan and blood work in December. The results showed his cancer is back and spreading. He was told he has up to six months.
I just wanted to say... I'm truly very sorry, I didn't mean to deceive anyone and I hope everyone will forgive me.

VU Sponsors