Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
WRT Europe, are you talking about Paris and Brussels? Or or you just referring to the massive issue with Syrian and Libyan refugees trying to escape the violence and war and ISIS?

Okay, true, Da' Donald didn't say "ALL", verbatim. But that's not really the point. It's casting the net over immigrants and painting them with the same brush. It's prejudicial at best. Bigoted and xenophobic is closer to home.
claptrap and lies....the vast majority of muslims flooding ILLEGALLY into europe are not Syrain nor are they fleeing anything ..they are economic carpetbaggers looking for those countires which offer them the most liberal welfare benifits that is why they got to Sweden, Britian and Germany..that is why they don't "flee" to other muslims nations, because the muslim nations won't give them a free meal ticket.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How you go from Donald being a xenophobe to prattling on about immigration is totally astounding. Unless of course you're also a xenophobe. In that case, we should all return to our ancestral home: Africa. I hear it's really great there.
For you to call the people of the US who support Trump xenophobe after the abuses of their immigration policiy is ridiculous...what you are proposing is that the people of the US throw their ballot boxes out and let Mexico write our laws for us...does that sound about right.

Douggro

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
For you to call the people of the US who support Trump xenophobe after the abuses of their immigration policiy is ridiculous...what you are proposing is that the people of the US throw their ballot boxes out and let Mexico write our laws for us...does that sound about right.
And like, this whole problem with illegal immigration just cropped up in just the last eight years, right?? Because, Obama. Is that your view?

Douggro

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
claptrap and lies....the vast majority of muslims flooding ILLEGALLY into europe are not Syrain nor are they fleeing anything ..they are economic carpetbaggers looking for those countires which offer them the most liberal welfare benifits that is why they got to Sweden, Britian and Germany..that is why they don't "flee" to other muslims nations, because the muslim nations won't give them a free meal ticket.
No denying that there is a percentage that you refer to that are taking advantage of the situation. But if you lived in Palmyra, would you want to hang around while ISIS redecorated the neighborhood?

I've noticed too that the Saudis haven't exactly rolled out the welcome mat..

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And like, this whole problem with illegal immigration just cropped up in just the last eight years, right?? Because, Obama. Is that your view?
No, it's a globalist policy, the globalist want the death of the soverigne nation states ,,there has been a plan to make the US,Mexico and Canada and SA a trade zone like the EU...in order to do this of course the people's ballot boxed have to be removed....the right to self determination has to be revoked...what you support is the death of the ballot box.
The DNC couldn't elect a dog catcher without immigration.the only problem the DNC/RNC has with America is that it is full of Americans...of course the whole "trade zone" meme is bullshit for the stupid the real objective it to destroy the republics and the right of self determination...Europe has realized that the EU is evil and they are strating to tear it down.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No denying that there is a percentage that you refer to that are taking advantage of the situation. But if you lived in Palmyra, would you want to hang around while ISIS redecorated the neighborhood?

The people of Europe haven't rolled out the welcome mat either,but that isn't stopping these people..they know that if they invade a muslim country they will be meet with bullets, whereas if they invade europe or the US all they have to do is call people 'xenophobe"......people have had enough of having their votes ignored by Mexicans or Politicans, or some dipshit from Libya who wants free shit.

Last edited:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trump didn't paint them with the same brush, you did. You were the one to say "all".

WRT Europe, are you talking about Paris and Brussels? Or or you just referring to the massive issue with Syrian and Libyan refugees trying to escape the violence and war and ISIS?

Okay, true, Da' Donald didn't say "ALL", verbatim. But that's not really the point. It's casting the net over immigrants and painting them with the same brush. It's prejudicial at best. Bigoted and xenophobic is closer to home.

Trump didn't paint them with the same brush, you did. You were the one to say "all". And, you leave out the word "Illegal". Just calling them "immigrants" and you are once again painting them with the same brush. The whole point of Legal vs Illegal is to vet those that wish to enter the country. Your refusal to make this distinction speaks volumes.

As far as the Muslim immigrants in EU, you should do more homework. Most of the EU countries are having problems and the EU, as a group, are having a battle over them while many countries are forcing the issue to stop the immigrants.

Douggro

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
No, it's a globalist policy, the globalist want the death of the soverigne nation states ,,there has been a plan to make the US,Mexico and Canada and SA a trade zone like the EU...in order to do this of course the people's ballot boxed have to be removed....the right to self determination has to be revoked...what you support is the death of the ballot box.
Sorry, I just can't buy into the "globalist conspiracy" concept.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry, I just can't buy into the "globalist conspiracy" concept.
There is no conspiracy...they come right out and say it..NAU..wtf do you think NAFTA is....wtf do you think the EU is they aren;t hiding anything...you lying doesn't make it go away...all you've done is offer one lie after the other....people see through this and that's why Trump and Sanders have arrived.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Yes, if ISIS came around my country to redecorate the neighborhood, I'd stay and kill them. But first, I'd not invite them in, hence Trumps no muslim immigration policy. Pretty simple really.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No, if ISIS came around my country to redecorate the neighborhood, I'd stay and kill them. But first, I'd not invite them in, hence Trumps no muslim immigration policy. Pretty simple really.
Also liberals tend to ignore the fact that Jimmy Carter closed all immigration from Iran when they kidnapped the embassy he also had Iranians deported.....and they hadn't even killed a single American hostage.

Douggro

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Trump didn't paint them with the same brush, you did. You were the one to say "all". And, you leave out the word "Illegal". Just calling them "immigrants" and you are once again painting them with the same brush. The whole point of Legal vs Illegal is to vet those that wish to enter the country. Your refusal to make this distinction speaks volumes.
As far as the Muslim immigrants in EU, you should do more homework. Most of the EU countries are having problems and the EU, as a group, are having a battle over them while many countries are forcing the issue to stop the immigrants.
Trump is pandering to the biases and prejudices of the constituency with his comments. The adjective "illegal" became meaningless once the word "Mexican" came out of his mouth.

Unregistered Republicans are white supremacists.

What part of that did you hear??

The EU is in a shit-storm because they're trying to deal with varying immigration policies on the fly whilst dealing with a flood of refugees trying to get to get to countries that could conceivably accept them through other countries that won't let them enter.

Last edited:

Douggro

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Also liberals tend to ignore the fact that Jimmy Carter closed all immigration from Iran when they kidnapped the embassy he also had Iranians deported.....and they hadn't even killed a single American hostage.
And Reagan had to sell them arms and F-14 parts to make the whole thing go away..

Douggro

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
wtf do you think NAFTA is
A poorly-conceived, ill-advised trade policy ostensibly aimed at solving some of the trade and economic problems of the signatories.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trump is pandering to the biases and prejudices of the constituency with his comments. The adjective "illegal" became meaningless once the word "Mexican" came out of his mouth.

What part did you hear??

The EU is in a shit-storm because they're trying to deal with varying immigration policies on the fly whilst dealing with a flood of refugees trying to get to get to countries that could conceivably accept them through other countries that won't let them enter.
Illegal is not a race....and you'd have to be an idiot not to realize that the brunt of the illegals in the US are from Mexico...as of today remittemces from the US to Mexico is the single largest source of revenue for the Mexican economy it has surpassed Oil...calling people..xenophobe,and racist,and white supremacists is not going to work anymore...beside "white supremacy"? really barbie I thought you didn't believe in conspiracies.

Douggro

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Yes, if ISIS came around my country to redecorate the neighborhood, I'd stay and kill them. But first, I'd not invite them in, hence Trumps no muslim immigration policy. Pretty simple really.
You fail to account that there were already a substantial number of indigenous members of ISIS in your neighborhood to begin with.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

What part of that did you hear??

Liar...this is not immigration it is an invasion...you see my in-laws are immigrants...they submitted a petiton to appeal for citizenship to the US the goverment and the people of the US considered their petiton and granted it...that is immigration...Trump is pandering to the unemployed...it's funny how we have dipshits who want to have a sustainable water policy,susatinable land use policy,sustainable forestry policy..we have dipshits who want to regulate what light bulb and what toilet we use,because your light bulbs are going to destroy the planet...but when you talk about sustainable regulated immigrtion it's racist...LOL weak.

Douggro

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
calling people..xenophobe,and racist,and white supremacists is not going to work anymore...beside "white supremacy"?
You totally miss the point. :wait:

Color me..

Not surprised.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

What part did you hear??

You've lost all credibility. When your only argument is yelling racist, bigot, prejudices and a host of other bullshit, it just shows your intellect is too small to have a real debate. You have to resort to telling lies and making up things. You have to refuse to use words like "illegal" because making a distinction between two different policies, legal immigration and illegal immigration, removes your ability to yell RACIST!

You're a mental midget.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You've lost all credibility. When your only argument is yelling racist, bigot, prejudices and a host of other bullshit, it just shows your intellect is too small to have a real debate. You have to resort to telling lies and making up things. You have to refuse to use words like "illegal" because making a distinction between two different policies, legal immigration and illegal immigration, removes your ability to yell RACIST!

You're a mental midget.
you are so right he hasn't presented anything other than smears.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
According to you..
whoa.. brilliant retort I see you brought the full wieght of your intellect to bear on that one....you haven't addressed a single point presented to you, you simpley keep calling people racist like that is going to silience debate.....it ain't...it's also not enough to Keep people from voting for Trump.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

You're a mental midget.
he's really right ...Douggro you are way outta your league.

Douggro

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
whoa.. brilliant retort I see you brought the full wieght of your intellect to bear on that one....you haven't addressed a single point presented to you, you simpley keep calling people racist like that is going to silience debate.....it ain't...it's also not enough to Keep people from voting for Trump.
I've called no one here a racist. Xenophobic, yes. Racist, no.

Douggro

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
he's really right ...Douggro you are way outta your league.
And, so .. what? I should just go back to my wittle hovel and hide from you Super Smart Righteous Protectors of the Faith and American Way?

Piss off.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

This shows your poor grasp of the situation.
Germany is one of those "countries that could conceivably accept them". Germany the government is at odds with Germany the people.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...d-of-i/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

"Critics have accused the German chancellor of sacrificing free speech to placate the authoritarian Mr Erdogan and safeguard the EU’s migrant deal with Turkey."

You should get out more often. Read about real things. Just yelling racist doesn't work anymore.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And, so .. what? I should just go back to my wittle hovel and hide from you Super Smart Righteous Protectors of the Faith and American Way?

Piss off.

Yes. My families last names are Rodriguez, Ortiz, Nuno. All of Mexican origin.

Calling me Xenophobic because you don't have any other argument has been entertaining but not very informative.

Douggro

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
....ddduuuuhhhh
Again, you totally missed the point.

"Unregistered Republicans are white supremacists.

What part of that did you hear??"

The "unregistered" part went right past your listening and you only get that somehow I'm implying that you might be a racist from that. And it was just a device of illustration of how whether Trump used "illegal" is of little import. What I got left with from his statement was that ANY immigrants - legal or not - are a certain way. It's not what he said, but it's what people got left with from what he said.

Last edited:

Douggro

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Yes. My families last names are Rodriguez, Ortiz, Nuno. All of Mexican origin.
No disrespect intended for your heritage: we all got 'em. ;)

And sorry, I won't be cowed into scurrying away. May want to, but not going to.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

The "unregistered" part went right past your listening and you only get that somehow I'm implying that you might be a racist from that. And it was just a device of illustration of how whether Trump used "illegal" is of little import. What I got left with from his statement was that ANY immigrants - legal or not - are a certain way. It's not what he said, but it's what people got left with from what he said.

Dude.

Take your own advice. You are the one that took what Trump said a certain way. You are the one seeing what you want to see. You are the one twisting Trumps words.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No disrespect intended for your heritage: we all got 'em. ;)

And sorry, I won't be cowed into scurrying away. May want to, but not going to.

I don't feel disrespected.

You don't have to scurry but you do have to be factual. I don't require that anyone like Trump. I do require that the argument against him be factual.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

It's like watching a drowning man......you haven't a leg to stand on a point to make, you just show up at the street corner and bang your drum shake your tamborine,blow your whistle and call everybody a racist or a xenophobe...that might be good enough to get your laid by the hot guy with the pink hair and the cool tats, but it's not enough to get votes.

Douggro

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Dude.

Take your own advice. You are the one that took what Trump said a certain way. You are the one seeing what you want to see. You are the one twisting Trumps words.

See, I get that there's a disconnect between what Trump said and what people, including me, heard. And that's the issue. If that happened with me, it surely happened with a good chunk of the population, 'cause the last time I checked, I'm still human. I'm guessing you are too. ;)

Douggro

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
that might be good enough to get your laid by the hot guy with the pink hair and the cool tats, but it's not enough to get votes
weak sauce what you insinuate

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
weak sauce

No pink hair but you get the drift....
1OWS_drumcircle.jpg

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Why does everyone worry about muslims feelings ? Why dont they speak up for the ones that are runing their relegion ? Did we have campains and the president tell us in the 40s how we need to be nice to germans and nazis and italians ? How bout the Japanese we put them in camps for gods sake . But now if you say they should be checked out before comming in the country your the worst person in the world ! Lets all just lay down and die so we dont offend anyone .give your wives and daughters for rape . Give up your guns piss in any bathroom you feel like ! Just walk on eggshells with your white privlage .and pay your fucking taxes cause the goverment needs to decide how much you need .break your ass cause your hamburger at McDonalds now cost 40 bucks to cover the 15 dollar mim wage .

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
See, I get that there's a disconnect between what Trump said and what people, including me, heard. And that's the issue. If that happened with me, it surely happened with a good chunk of the population, 'cause the last time I checked, I'm still human. I'm guessing you are too. ;)

It's nothing new. Those that wish to stem illegal immigration or even have tighter control over legal immigration for the National interest of the country are and have been labeled bigoted.

If England had a significant population hell bent on killing Americans, I'd be all for stopping immigration from England until England solved the problem. It doesn't make me Xenophobic. It makes me more concerned for my families well being. It makes me a Nationalist.

It just so happens that Mexico, and thus Mexicans, is the discussion for illegal immigrants and that the terrorists currently in kill mode are Muslim. Mislabeling Trump or myself as Xenophobic or bigoted rather than as a Nationalist doesn't go over very well.

I don't know where you stand, but my family lives in the US and I am for what is best for the US. It's not Xenophobic or bigoted.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Why does everyone worry about muslims feelings ? Why dont they speak up for the ones that are runing their relegion ? Did we have campains and the president tell us in the 40s how we need to be nice to germans and nazis and italians ? How bout the Japanese we put them in camps for gods sake . But now if you say they should be checked out before comming in the country your the worst person in the world ! Lets all just lay down and die so we dont offend anyone .give your wives and daughters for rape . Give up your guns piss in any bathroom you feel like ! Just walk on eggshells with your white privlage .and pay your fucking taxes cause the goverment needs to decide how much you need .break your ass cause your hamburger at McDonalds now cost 40 bucks to cover the 15 dollar mim wage .

we interned Japanese,Italian,and German immigrants...during WWII

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's nothing new. Those that wish to stem illegal immigration or even have tighter control over legal immigration for the National interest of the country are and have been labeled bigoted.

If England had a significant population hell bent on killing Americans, I'd be all for stopping immigration from England until England solved the problem. It doesn't make me Xenophobic. It makes me more concerned for my families well being. It makes me a Nationalist.

It just so happens that Mexico, and thus Mexicans, is the discussion for illegal immigrants and that the terrorists currently in kill mode are Muslim. Mislabeling Trump or myself as Xenophobic or bigoted rather than as a Nationalist doesn't go over very well.

I don't know where you stand, but my family lives in the US and I am for what is best for the US. It's not Xenophobic or bigoted.
I don't care where the hell your from if your illegally taking the job of any American of ANY color you gotta go...I'd much rather see an American of any color working beside me, than an illegal who looks like me.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't care where the hell your from if your illegally taking the job of any American of ANY color you gotta go...I'd much rather see an American working beside me, than an illegal who looks like me.

Correct. Illegals from Denmark should be deported.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fuck yea my father came to NYC at the start of the war .He could only speak German he recived a ass beating daily yet learned to speak english quickly ...did he hate america or plant bombs no he went into the marine corp and fought for his country became a master gunnery sargent and trained others . He loved america and taught us the same . Never spoke german again .

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fuck yea my father came to NYC at the start of the war .He could only speak German he recived a ass beating daily yet learned to speak english quickly ...did he hate america or plant bombs no he went into the marine corp and fought for his country became a master gunnery sargent and trained others . He loved america and taught us the same . Never spoke german again .

when we fought both WWI and WWII the single largest ethnic group that made up our fighting force were...German Americans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors