Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
just saying... most of us don't know anyone outside of the name on the screen....
and they both unstable, neither one are that bright....

it is possible.
on what basis do you make the assumption they are not both twice as smart as you are half brain.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fear mongering or scaremongering is the deliberate use of fear based tactics including exaggeration and usually repetition to influence the public in order to achieve a desired outcome. Fear mongering is a tactic used to scare or put fear into those viewing a campaign/advertisement and influence the outcome based on fear.

Take ur meds NARCIS
The Russians ...The Russians ..The Russians..

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Russians ...The Russians ..The Russians..

768a70002b057d3dc60dcca5379fdfc3.jpg

Can't find my candidate

Take ur meds NARCIS

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hahaha this south African boy is funny man...
Yeah man, when she was asked about the Wikileaks she shifted like a fucking rat avoiding a trap!' I like trumps response to that though!!
These 2 clown should marry each other!

Take ur meds NARCIS

If the two of them would have genetically procreated together, than they would probably create antichrist.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
on what basis do you make the assumption they are not both twice as smart as you are half brain.
mostly from you lack of ability to communicate.
I could go on; but, you wouldn't read it anyway.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
awwwee...... he wants me to be president...

I knew he liked me :)

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Folks
IF I become your president I promise,
I will double or quadruple my
$100,000,000 investment in this election!
Fantastic investment, I do it all the time believe...me
And I promise not to show my tax returns, it will take 8 years to finish My audit... believe me, we can't afford another 8 years of Obama, we can't have HILARY Clinton and by the way
HILARY is a very NASTY WOMEN...
So how easy it is to talk DUMB!!

Take ur meds NARCIS

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Obama,Hilarry and the corporately owned media, have declared a new war on a thought....that thought is...are our elections fair? We are now being told it is "Dangerousa" and "Unamerican" to have these thoughts, that they are verboteen.We are being told despite all the evidence of conspiracy to steal an election and despite the repeated warnings from our own ancestors and founders, that we the people are the first and foremost gaurdians of the republic,that we have no right to question authority.
The DNC who find voter ID racist, and yet support ID for vaping products,or ID to buy a beer.even ID to enter their own convention halls.has been caught by James O'keffe and wikileaks in conspiring by illegal means to manipulate an election with all the aid and support of the mass media .after the massive corruption of the Obama administration has been uncovered in protecting Hilary from being convicted for a dozen diffrent crimes,and their pressure being brought to bear on the DOJ and the FBI, not since the days of the KKK when the DNC used similar terror tatics to manipulate elections,have we seen such blatant and violent excesses of power......for WE The People to even question the idea this same level of corruption has infected our voting apparatus is now being called treasonous and dangerous......the global elite are running scared their days are numbered, they know their mask is being peeled back and that if the people realize their elections are rigged,they wont go after the politicians, but after their masters.......Why is the DNC so scared of the people asking the question...are our elections fair? Isn't it a question every free people should ask every generation in order to preserve their republic.

They are still b itching about the rigged elections of Bush. Both times. But specifically Pedesta and others in interviews as recent as last year.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A video of ej and his brother bird playing in the politics. It is funny, they look so ridiculous. But, they need scolded so they can learn.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Folks
IF I become your president I promise,
I will double or quadruple my
$100,000,000 investment in this election!
Fantastic investment, I do it all the time believe...me
And I promise not to show my tax returns, it will take 8 years to finish My audit... believe me, we can't afford another 8 years of Obama, we can't have HILARY Clinton and by the way
HILARY is a very NASTY WOMEN...
So how easy it is to talk DUMB!!

Take ur meds NARCIS
I love ya ej but you are a dummy ! Its not about Trump the man, its about what he represents !

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I love ya ej but you are a dummy ! Its not about Trump the man, its about what he represents !

that is the problem

other than the supreme court nominees...
I cant see anything else that he would actually be able to do, short of throw out nicknames and colorful insults.
the other one I cant see ANYTHING positive about at all.....

can we bring Andrew Jackson back?

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Hey sir Arthur... how you doing?
Dude please don't start with me on who those fuckers represent!! You know my attitude towards the whole thing...
Trump said brexit
I say
SUCK IT!

Let me tell you something about NARCIS
When a NARCIS calls you name... ITS CALLED PROJECTION...
Haven't you noticed @Time stops writing letters?
They call that WORN OUT PERIOD!
But that doesn't mean he's finish!! You see those baby shit they always quoted me with? That's what they call RESTING, in their fuck up brain they think they own me! For them There's no point of arguing because I lost and They win!!
But check this out, they won't block me, cuz they like to feel superior over me! See it?!
Fascinating right?

FUCK THESE DAMN NARCIS
TRUMP 2016!!

Take ur meds NARCIS

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
mostly from you lack of ability to communicate.
I could go on; but, you wouldn't read it anyway.
No really tell me...Im really curious how you think you are smarter than a guy who builds a real estate empire and builds multi multi million dollar buildings ...and a guy who was a member of the EU parliment,and was able to build a political party that invigorated tens of millions of people and defeat the established political classes of Britian...and the EU,and the central bankers.....and you've accomplished what?????

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey sir Arthur... how you doing?
Dude please don't start with me on who those fuckers represent!! You know my attitude towards the whole thing...
Trump said brexit
I say
SUCK IT!

Let me tell you something about NARCIS
When a NARCIS calls you name... ITS CALLED PROJECTION...
But that doesn't mean he's finish!! You see those baby shit they always quoted me with? That's what they call RESTING, in their fuck up brain they think they own me! For them There's no point of arguing because I lost and They win!!
But check this out, they won't block me, cuz they like to feel superior over me! See it?!
Fascinating right?

FUCK THESE DAMN NARCIS
TRUMP 2016!!

Take ur meds NARCIS
nobody wants to own you...hell they dont even want to be in the same room with you....

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Make America WHITE AGAIN!!
sounds better?!
Wikileaks

Take ur meds NARCIS

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
that is the problem

I cant see anything else that he would actually be able to do, short of throw out nicknames and colorful insults.

Supreme Court us enough..... it's the only thing that keeps the progressives from turning us into North Korea....

Beyond that he will get the wall.... as it was approved and funded several times since being inacted Into law ... for sure in 1987 maybe even before that. Also since then 2 or 3 times I can remember. I think the only president that didn't get funding for the wall since Reagan was Obummer.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Supreme Court us enough..... it's the only thing that keeps the progressives from turning us into North Korea....

Beyond that he will get the wall.... as it was approved and funded several times since being inacted Into law ... for sure in 1987 maybe even before that. Also since then 2 or 3 times I can remember. I think the only president that didn't get funding for the wall since Reagan was Obummer.

^^^^^^^that and not to mention he doesnt want to start a war .......they keep forgeting that pesky war drum Vamperila keeps banging...or just chooses to ignore it like the rest of reality.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
No really tell me...Im really curious how you think you are smarter than a guy who builds a real estate empire and builds multi multi million dollar buildings ...and a guy who was a member of the EU parliment,and was able to build a political party that invigorated tens of millions of people and defeat the established political classes of Britian...and the EU,and the central bankers.....and you've accomplished what?????
bahaha
where did I claim to be smarter than them?
all you have done is(once again) proven that you lack the ability to read what I write. You have chosen to either attempt at creating an argument, or you see what you want.
both of which illustrate your lack reading comprehension.

now, what have I done?
Nothing of note, I'm just a cunty twit, remember?

which is why I am not running for public office.

I still think that one of Your Gerbils would make a better president than any of the choices we have though.

I wholeheartedly agree with you on the supreme court.

BUT I don't see the wall happening; which is fine. I don't think a wall in it of itself will solve the problem alone, anyway. I think a serious reorganization of how the border is enforced and how illegals are dealt with needs to happen. The wall is a more of a grandiose idea and symbol as far as I'm concerned. The Border can theoretically be policed by drones and other robotic systems, sensors and permission to the border control to do their job.
I've designed and built some of the systems they could deploy.

The entire issue; though, needs a new examination. If every president since Reagan has tried and none have succeeded, I don't see it happening, especially not if the president looking to get it done, barely has the support of his own party.

look at from a practical stand point, he has people on both sides of the aisle that wont work with him.

I stand by saying that the root of the problem is the electoral process.

Last edited:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
But that doesn't mean he's finish!! You see those baby shit they always quoted me with? That's what they call RESTING, in their fuck up brain

I only write "letters" about policy or political theory. Serious stuff that deserves the attention of "letters".

I don't write letters about stupid shit like Trump said pussy or the "deplorables" are racist.

And I don't take any time at all to respond to your childlike three word sentences. I simply respond in kind, keeping it simple, with baby shit because that's what you add to the conversation, baby shit.

If a topic comes up in current events that deserves a "letter", I'll write a "letter". But you've given me nothing to write about. I'm not resting. There simply is no work to be done. By all means, give me something to write about and I'd be happy to do it.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I only write "letters" about policy or political theory. Serious stuff that deserves the attention of "letters".

I don't write letters about stupid shit like Trump said pussy or the "deplorables" are racist.

And I don't take any time at all to respond to your childlike three word sentences. I simply respond in kind, keeping it simple, with baby shit because that's what you add to the conversation, baby shit.

If a topic comes up in current events that deserves a "letter", I'll write a "letter". But you've given me nothing to write about. I'm not resting. There simply is no work to be done. By all means, give me something to write about and I'd be happy to do it.

Ok..
Is UK % out of the EU?
And why do you think, president duterte of the Philippines decided to cut ties with the ?
And why is obama quiet about it?

Take ur meds NARCIS

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
bahaha
where did I claim to be smarter than them?
all you have done is(once again) proven that you lack the ability to read what I write. You have chosen to either attempt at creating an argument, or you see what you want.
both of which illustrate your lack reading comprehension.

now, what have I done?
Nothing of note, I'm just a cunty twit, remember?

which is why I am not running for public office.

I still think that one of Your Gerbils would make a better president than any of the choices we have though.

I wholeheartedly agree with you on the supreme court.

BUT I don't see the wall happening; which is fine. I don't think a wall in it of itself will solve the problem alone, anyway. I think a serious reorganization of how the border is enforced and how illegals are dealt with needs to happen. The wall is a more of a grandiose idea and symbol as far as I'm concerned. The Border can theoretically be policed by drones and other robotic systems, sensors and permission to the border control to do their job.
I've designed and built some of the systems they could deploy.

The entire issue; though, needs a new examination. If every president since Reagan has tried and none have succeeded, I don't see it happening, especially not if the president looking to get it done, barely has the support of his own party.

look at from a practical stand point, he has people on both sides of the aisle that wont work with him.

I stand by saying that the root of the problem is the electoral process.
you wrote the following......

and they both unstable, neither one are that bright....
Now I realize your not playing with a full deck sucks to be you... and your memory may be impared ,but how do you come to the conclusion that Farage and Trump are not as you put it.....neither are that bright...

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
that is the problem

Term limits would be a great start . Tax cuts are also good . And him being elected says fuck you to the establishment on both sides .....oh also not starting war with Russia is also a plus

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Term limits would be a great start . Tax cuts are also good . And him being elected says fuck you to the establishment on both sides .....oh also not starting war with Russia is also a plus

Ok we get that... fuck you elites fuck you left and right!!! I'm the president now!!
Then what?
he still needs those folks! Whether you like it or not!!

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok..
Is UK % out of the EU?
And why do you think, president duterte of the Philippines decided to cut ties with the ?

Take ur meds NARCIS
Cause obamas a pussy he wont do shit about anything . He back peddlers everything and bows to other leaders . Hes yet to drop his last fuck america bomb on us .

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cause obamas a pussy he wont do shit about anything . He back peddlers everything and bows to other leaders . Hes yet to drop his last fuck america bomb on us .

I agree

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok we get that... fuck you elites fuck you left and right!!! I'm the president now!!
Then what?

So the bullshit never ends is what your saying ?

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I dont know the answers ej im just a dumb fuck that wants my kid to have a future,a job ,be proud of who she is . I want her to be proud to be American . I get frustrated to see it taken away . It makes me angry that this is the best two people we have to represent us that we seem to care more about their sex lives then we care about unemployment,the homeless ,our inner cities and our vets . That we no longer want a border a culture or any self interst as a whole people . We have all forgotten 911 and how we came together . We have been divided and categorized like cattle . Morals dont matter ,words dont matter people dont matter as long as their chosen side wins . Its fucking sad .

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

I have been all for term limits for as long as I can remember.
BUT, to think that the same guy who is pushing to limit their political career is going to earn him votes on a controversial issue?

I don't see that happening, cap.
Let's assume for the sake of argument that he gets elected in a landslide. He would still have very little pull after if he happens to get one of 3 controversial things done. (repealing obumma care, the wall, term limits)
Shaking things up in this case would not mean much change, it would mean a lot of pissed off politicians covering their asses and trying to put things back to where they are now.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is UK % out of the EU?

Yes and No. The UK will no longer be automatically bound by EU law. They now retain their sovereignty. But they will maintain their relationships with the individual EU countries and the EU as a whole. For instance, they will continue to have relationships with the EU and each EU country, much like the US has now. While the US is not in the EU we are not completely out of the EU either.

Because he wants the Philippines to remain sovereign, or to become more sovereign. In other words, he's tired of Obama telling him what he can and cannot do in his own country. The US uses trade and aid to tell smaller countries what they can and can't do. I don't follow the Philippines closely, but my understanding is that Duterte is tired of US pressure to conform to US "standards". Obama acts like he can run roughshod over others and has a terrible diplomatic approach. So, Duterte has left US influence for Russia and China influence. I don't know how that will work out for the Philippines.

Because he wants the Philippines back. He can't talk tough about Duterte in public because that didn't work and he can't give the impression that he is backing down. He's being quiet because he's using back channels, diplomats, to try and get a quiet deal done. That's my guess, anyway.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have been all for term limits for as long as I can remember.
BUT, to think that the same guy who is pushing to limit their political career is going to earn him votes on a controversial issue?

I don't see that happening, cap.
Let's assume for the sake of argument that he gets elected in a landslide. He would still have very little pull after if he happens to get one of 3 controversial things done. (repealing obumma care, the wall, term limits)
Shaking things up in this case would not mean much change, it would mean a lot of pissed off politicians covering their asses and trying to put things back to where they are now.
These fuckers spend years getting rich on our backs . Yea shake it up ! Im hoping a president trump will pave the way for someone who can bring change it didnt happen in 4 years it wont end in 4 years . But you cant solve a problem with the people who caused it !

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes and No. The UK will no longer be automatically bound by EU law. They now retain their sovereignty. But they will maintain their relationships with the individual EU countries and the EU as a whole. For instance, they will continue to have relationships with the EU and each EU country, much like the US has now. While the US is not in the EU we are not completely out of the EU either.

Because he wants the Philippines to remain sovereign, or to become more sovereign. In other words, he's tired of Obama telling him what he can and cannot do in his own country. The US uses trade and aid to tell smaller countries what they can and can't do. I don't follow the Philippines closely, but my understanding is that Duterte is tired of US pressure to conform to US "standards". Obama acts like he can run roughshod over others and has a terrible diplomatic approach. So, Duterte has left US influence for Russia and China influence. I don't know how that will work out for the Philippines.

Because he wants the Philippines back. He can't talk tough about Duterte in public because that didn't work and he can't give the impression that he is backing down. He's being quiet because he's using back channels, diplomats, to try and get a quiet deal done. That's my guess, anyway.
yeah I guess that whole ..line in the sand thing sorta didnt work out to well.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
These fuckers spend years getting rich on our backs . Yea shake it up ! Im hoping a president trump will pave the way for someone who can bring change it didnt happen in 4 years it wont end in 4 years . But you cant solve a problem with the people who caused it !

sorry man.
I hate to say it but one man?
I know he thinks he is the son of a carpenter, but........

you have a guy going in fighting already, everyone is on their guard

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Then what?

I don't know how you figure that. Obama has done a fine job of getting things done with a house and senate that hates him.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
sorry man.
I hate to say it but one man?
I know he thinks he is the son of a carpenter, but........

you have a guy going in fighting already, everyone is on their guard
Its gotta start with someone so yea he can start it . And i didnt say one man ! I said he will pave the way for others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors