Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
My two cents and worth less than that.......................

If the GOP after Trump wins the vote and they don't give him the official nod here is my small minded suggestion.

Figure out what your time is worth and how much time it took you to drive to your polling place to vote (unless you learned Common Core Math, see later on in this post) then add $0.50 cents per mile to travel to the polls.

Add them together and send the invoice to the GOP and insist on payment as in the end your time and your vote meant nothing to them.

If we all band together with some slick lawyers, we can bankrupt the GOP and bring the Bull Moose Party back.

As promised my Common Core reference................

Common Core Math.jpg

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Not just "lost" but got SPANKED like a little schoolkid.
And mathematically eliminated from being able to get a majority on the first ballot.

Besides, the GOPe hates Ted almost much as The Donald. They're just using him as a spoiler. Either he's too dumb to realize this, or he's willingly going along with it.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
he is either being blackmailed or is willingly going along with it. I tend to think he's a lying sack of shit posing as a consitutionslist.

SgtRock

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
he is either being blackmailed or is willingly going along with it. I tend to think he's a lying sack of shit posing as a consitutionslist.
Harvard educated lawyer lying?

Naaah....say it isn't so!

I refer you to Robert Heinlein's future historical timeline which mentions a major milestone in time as "The year they hung all the lawyers" as a good way start to cleaning out that cesspool surrounded by the beltway in DC

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
And mathematically eliminated from being able to get a majority on the first ballot.

Besides, the GOPe hates Ted almost much as The Donald. They're just using him as a spoiler. Either he's too dumb to realize this, or he's willingly going along with it.
Cruz has cut a bunch of back room deals for him to continue running. Kaisch is just a flat out delegate siphon, and everyone knows it. Since Kaisch and Cruz publicly announced their collusion against Trump, you know there are a lot of greenbacks in it for them plus a boat load of political perks in the future. For them to openly admit collusion on a freaking talking heads news program, they are running a Hail Mary play.

What ever happens in the election, the GOP has essentially destroyed themselves and the Democrats have started down that path too with lots of foreign campaign contributions plus their own bag of tricks with superdelegates and back office deals being exposed.

Trump represents the rise of the populist politicians which the traditional party politicians loathe. The rise of populist politicians is happening around the world because ordinary folks are sick of their politicians and political parties working against their constituents. Party politicians cite the "tyranny of populism" as their motivation to keep the power flowing from the king makers, but in reality "tyranny of populism" is nothing more than the WILL OF THE PEOPLE being exercised. And of course politicians can't allow that because they lose their power over others and lose $$$.

What we are witnessing with this election cycle is not just the presidential election, we are watching the establishment and political parties actively fighting against the citizens of the USA to control their destiny. No wonder the political parties and the king makers are terrified, they might actually have to do what their constituents tell them to do.

The twitter and facebook mobs with their paid trolls and the universities with their "safe spaces" and constant muzzling of the first amendment are just adding to the fire and anger of the populace at the political establishment. Universities and colleges used to be places to learn and hone critical thought, logic, scientific principles, and the understanding of abstract systems and thought. That reality has passed unfortunately for a vast number of higher education institutions, they have become far left wing indoctrination centers. When a statement scrawled on the sidewalk with chalk causes a mass freakout and a response by the campus police, you know things have gotten way, way, way out of hand. Students so traumatized by a statement or non-pc idea need to climb back into the womb for a bit more maturation.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cruz has cut a bunch of back room deals for him to continue running. Kaisch is just a flat out delegate siphon, and everyone knows it. Since Kaisch and Cruz publicly announced their collusion against Trump, you know there are a lot of greenbacks in it for them plus a boat load of political perks in the future. For them to openly admit collusion on a freaking talking heads news program, they are running a Hail Mary play.

What ever happens in the election, the GOP has essentially destroyed themselves and the Democrats have started down that path too with lots of foreign campaign contributions plus their own bag of tricks with superdelegates and back office deals being exposed.

Trump represents the rise of the populist politicians which the traditional party politicians loathe. The rise of populist politicians is happening around the world because ordinary folks are sick of their politicians and political parties working against their constituents. Party politicians cite the "tyranny of populism" as their motivation to keep the power flowing from the king makers, but in reality "tyranny of populism" is nothing more than the WILL OF THE PEOPLE being exercised. And of course politicians can't allow that because they lose their power over others and lose $$$.

What we are witnessing with this election cycle is not just the presidential election, we are watching the establishment and political parties actively fighting against the citizens of the USA to control their destiny. No wonder the political parties and the king makers are terrified, they might actually have to do what their constituents tell them to do.

The twitter and facebook mobs with their paid trolls and the universities with their "safe spaces" and constant muzzling of the first amendment are just adding to the fire and anger of the populace at the political establishment. Universities and colleges used to be places to learn and hone critical thought, logic, scientific principles, and the understanding of abstract systems and thought. That reality has passed unfortunately for a vast number of higher education institutions, they have become far left wing indoctrination centers. When a statement scrawled on the sidewalk with chalk causes a mass freakout and a response by the campus police, you know things have gotten way, way, way out of hand. Students so traumatized by a statement or non-pc idea need to climb back into the womb for a bit more maturation.
Good post......people are not looking at Trump as a demigod like they looked at Obama...they aren't even voting for Trump, they are voting to dismantle the apperatus of the kingmakers and take the people's right to self determination back. As for the students I don't for a second believe the students are traumatized or injuried in anyway by free speech I think they are brutal thugs and brownshirts who would not hesitate for a minute to either use violence against political dissent, or use the state to committ violence against political dissenters.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think he will stay in no matter what.

He'll stay in, but he won't be able to hang with Trump unless he kicks ass in Indiana. He's throwing everything, including the absurd, at Indiana. The Kasich alliance is a desperate attempt to pull Kasich voters. Naming a VP that when you stand next to them makes it seem as if you must have shit your pants due to the sour look on her face is a desperate attempt to pull women voters that Trump wins with in primaries. This is all a last ditch effort to stop Trump in Indiana. I doubt it will work.

Indiana can't win it for Cruz, but it can end it and he knows it. He'll stay in, as all do, but it will be for delegates to set Party platform at convention.

In other words, Cruz and his donors will know what most of us already know after Indiana.

Last edited:

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
He'll stay in, but he won't be able to hang with Trump unless he kicks ass in Indiana. He's throwing everything, including the absurd, at Indiana. The Kasich alliance is a desperate attempt to pull Kasich voters. Naming a VP that when you stand next to them makes it seem as if you must have shit your pants due to the sour look on her face is a desperate attempt to pull women voters that Trump wins with in primaries. This is all a last ditch effort to stop Trump in Indiana. I doubt it will work.

Indiana can't win it for Cruz, but it can end it and he knows it. He'll stay in, as all do, but it will be for delegates to set Party platform at convention.

In other words, Cruz and his donors will know what most of us already know after Indiana.
Yea, naming a VP this early is a desperate attempt. The clown car is pulling up, let's see how many politician's come out of it.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yea, naming a VP this early is a desperate attempt. The clown car is pulling up, let's see how many politician's come out of it.
naming the VP at this stage is great for Trump. They set a trap hoping he would eat is foot again, and he just shrugged it off.
safe to say, its game over- winner trump. assuminghe can get through the next 7 days not saying anything stupid. Trump and Fiorino both look like creepy milk carton artists; and, are no more than another branch of the same old trite machine.
at least Trump has the desire to change the machine

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I hope Trump has the desire to change things . Lets face it hes been a NY democrat most of his life ...2 of his kids couldnt vote for him in NY because their registered democrats . He has his problems i just hope and pray if hes elected he will turn things around . Well let me rephrase that i hope he is president and pray he does the right thing ....if Hillary gets in its over

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I hope Trump has the desire to change things . Lets face it hes been a NY democrat most of his life ...2 of his kids couldnt vote for him in NY because their registered democrats . He has his problems i just hope and pray if hes elected he will turn things around . Well let me rephrase that i hope he is president and pray he does the right thing ....if Hillary gets in its over

It is not for Trump to turn it around ..that's our job..he's just going to help us destroy the RNC/DNC kabal of elitists. and WHEN Trump steps outta line which he will it's our job to take the fight to him.

I don't trust any of them including Trump, but the enemy of my enemy is my friend...an unholy alliance.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

shouldn't that read "STIR" like a baby seal.....suddenly I'm uncomfortable.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Republicans killed themselves they did nothing ! Give the dems credit they get a issuie and fight for it ...the Republicans roll over and give them what they want bunch of douchebags i tells ya

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
shouldn't that read "STIR" like a baby seal.....suddenly I'm uncomfortable.

Was supposed to say "Navy" seal, not "baby" seal. Stupid auto correct. LOL. I'm sure the editors at The Daily Caller will edit it for 'em.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
its sounds like they were ducking around to much

Douggro

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
It is not for Trump to turn it around ..that's our job..he's just going to help us destroy the RNC/DNC kabal of elitists. and WHEN Trump steps outta line which he will it's our job to take the fight to him.

I don't trust any of them including Trump, but the enemy of my enemy is my friend...an unholy alliance.
This is the only thing that really appeals to me at all about Trump: the disruption of the status quo. The cracks are starting to show already. Whether that disruption takes hold and causes a change in the thinking on both sides of the aisle is uncertain. My fear is that the disruption may only push each side to even more extreme measures in an attempt to maintain "control"..

Douggro

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee

The only issue with the rise of populist politicians is that they are then free to imbibe the power and $$$ of the gang they ousted and thus create another cadre of party politicians. Perpetuating change will require election reforms, term limits, abolition of SuperPACs, limitations on lobbyists, and a host of other changes to the system to prevent the rise of a new generation of party politicos. And that's no guarantee of perpetuated change either - it just prolongs the time before it happens all over again.

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The only issue with the rise of populist politicians is that they are then free to imbibe the power and $$$ of the gang they ousted and thus create another cadre of party politicians. Perpetuating change will require election reforms, term limits, abolition of SuperPACs, limitations on lobbyists, and a host of other changes to the system to prevent the rise of a new generation of party politicos. And that's no guarantee of perpetuated change either - it just prolongs the time before it happens all over again.
Absolutely True! The parties may change their appearance and platforms, but the same type of people will gravitate to the inner workings of the machine and it will start over with a different flavor. Election reforms will simply move the money into other avenues to fund the party Politico's.

SgtRock

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Once Donald locks up the nomination then we will see what's really what. The most interesting part will be who he taps for cabinet positions.

I'd wager heavily we will hear much wailing and gnashing of teeth and see many 'splody heads on both the right and left as he brings in *real* folks from outside the beltway for non-DOD positions and non-pc military folks for DOD positions. :xD::cry:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Once Donald locks up the nomination then we will see what's really what. The most interesting part will be who he taps for cabinet positions.

I'd wager heavily we will hear much wailing and gnashing of teeth and see many 'splody heads on both the right and left as he brings in *real* folks from outside the beltway for non-DOD positions and non-pc military folks for DOD positions. :xD::cry:
in all honest I think there is no way in hell Trump will be allowed anywhere near the whitehouse they will assasinate him first.Hell this country has slid down into the same gutter as Mexico..

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I agree with your first and last sentences. But, no manner of election reforms will change it. Only a change in the electorate will have any effect. If the electorate continue to elect the corrupt, it matters not one wit what the "rules" are. If the electorate will continue to elect the corrupt over and over again, like Pelosi, McStain, Reid and others having their corruption as rather obvious, they certainly will elect equally corrupt politicians to replace them. The Founding Fathers did their best to give the people the means to remove the corrupt from government, and we do have the means to this day, including force of arms, but the electorate has not used them to effect.

It is not the fault of the government, corrupt politicians or even campaign laws and lobbiests that we have a corrupt government. It is the fault of the people. The corrupt government is a symptom, not the cause.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I agree with your first and last sentences. But, no manner of election reforms will change it. Only a change in the electorate will have any effect. If the electorate continue to elect the corrupt, it matters not one wit what the "rules" are. If the electorate will continue to elect the corrupt over and over again, like Pelosi, McStain, Reid and others having their corruption as rather obvious, they certainly will elect equally corrupt politicians to replace them. The Founding Fathers did their best to give the people the means to remove the corrupt from government, and we do have the means to this day, including force of arms, but the electorate has not used them to effect.

It is not the fault of the government, corrupt politicians or even campaign laws and lobbiests that we have a corrupt government. It is the fault of the people. The corrupt government is a symptom, not the cause.
I would add it is also only possible with a corrupt media that is controled by the elite that can surpress information and manufacture false narrivtives...

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would add it is also only possible with a corrupt media that is controled by the elite that can surpress information and manufacture false narrivtives...

Of course that's true but it's still only possible with a lazy population. Even before the internet, there was well researched books. A person could certainly filter propaganda.

The main factor in our corrupt government is it's size. It's information overload. Corruption on this scale is much harder at the local level. Possible and not rare, but harder to maintain. We was supposed to have separate states, united in trade, defense, and common individual rights(to use a broad term). These smaller governments would be less prone to fall to corruption as the information is less to digest. Everybody knows the dick running for state office. It helps as a firewall to keep the corruption at state levels from spreading to the rest of the country. What we ended up with is an entire Federal government taking power from the states that allows corruption to grow unchecked.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Of course that's true but it's still only possible with a lazy population. Even before the internet, there was well researched books. A person could certainly filter propaganda.

The main factor in our corrupt government is it's size. It's information overload. Corruption on this scale is much harder at the local level. Possible and not rare, but harder to maintain. We was supposed to have separate states, united in trade, defense, and common individual rights(to use a broad term). These smaller governments would be less prone to fall to corruption as the information is less to digest. Everybody knows the dick running for state office. It helps as a firewall to keep the corruption at state levels from spreading to the rest of the country. What we ended up with is an entire Federal government taking power from the states that allows corruption to grow unchecked.
true true ...one of the points I've never heard a liberal address adequately to me..

the goverment is owned by the elite nad the corporations right

oh yes the corporations own our goverment

OK then how is giving a corprate controled goverment more wealth and power a solution.....

starve the monster.don't give them a dime.

SgtRock

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I wish it was as simple as starving the beast...the only problem with that is they just borrow (aka print) money when they need more.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They can borrow until they can't make their payments anymore. That said, I'd settle for more of a literal starving. As those that tend to want large governments taking care of them mostly live in concrete jungles and happily stomp on the less populous rural folks with their socialist agenda, I'd be all for cutting farm and ranch production and see how well they like not having food. They are welcome, of course, to keep creating bird sanctuaries and hiking paths while killing ranchers that use the land through their government kill squads. Just grow your carrots and beef on top of your apartment. So how that works out.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They can borrow until they can't make their payments anymore. That said, I'd settle for more of a literal starving. As those that tend to want large governments taking care of them mostly live in concrete jungles and happily stomp on the less populous rural folks with their socialist agenda, I'd be all for cutting farm and ranch production and see how well they like not having food. They are welcome, of course, to keep creating bird sanctuaries and hiking paths while killing ranchers that use the land through their government kill squads. Just grow your carrots and beef on top of your apartment. So how that works out.
that is the history of the West from land policies to water policies to the policies of the BIA....they have always been decided by the corrupt shits voted into office by the big cities of the East and the people of the West had to suffer the consequences.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh,,,,,,,,,,My,,,,,,,,,,,,,,God. I had to spell it. OMG just isn't good enough. :giggle:

Trump has driven Glenn Beck off the deep end. The Super Mormon has lost his marbles and has resorted to smashing his own face in Cheetos. :crazy:

Enjoy!

SgtRock

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Beck used to have my interest and respect when he detailed out Cloward-Piven and the Muzzie quest for a new caliphate and the rest...

BUT

...He's gone off the deep end the past couple years and I don't understand what the hell happened to him.

He's either had a complete mental breakdown, a return to serious alcohol abuse or someone has been drugging his cheerios.

SgtRock

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
that is the history of the West from land policies to water policies to the policies of the BIA....they have always been decided by the corrupt shits voted into office by the big cities of the East and the people of the West had to suffer the consequences.
Don't blame all of us in the east...folks outside the cities have a completely different outlook on life ;)

For example, up here in the far Northeast corner of PA in my home county we voted 68.4% Trump

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh,,,,,,,,,,My,,,,,,,,,,,,,,God. I had to spell it. OMG just isn't good enough. :giggle:

Trump has driven Glenn Beck off the deep end. The Super Mormon has lost his marbles and has resorted to smashing his own face in Cheetos. :crazy:

Enjoy!

wow you have to be so desperate to sink to this level....he knows his carrerr is over with....Levin as well...they're all staring the unemployment line and their mortage defaults in the face.....who knows maybe this is something Beck did in his drinking days for fun

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
wow you have to be so desperate to sink to this level....he knows his carrerr is over with....Levin as well...they're all staring the unemployment line and their mortage defaults in the face.....who knows maybe this is something Beck did in his drinking days for fun

A picture that will be around forever.

vzn37vpntcmu7c6n12bq.jpg
randy2.jpg

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't think Beck ever did anything so childish and unhinged as this about Obama....like putting on a wookie mask as michelle or something imagine if he was as angry at Hilary and Obama as he is at Trump......Oh well maybe he can get a job coaching an illegal alien youth soccer league..I think some of the kids he and Ted Cruz brought toys to down on the border just trashed a police cruiser in costa mesa today as a demonstration against the american peoples right to self determination.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't think Beck ever did anything so childish and unhinged as this about Obama....like putting on a wookie mask as michelle or something imagine if he was as angry at Hilary and Obama as he is at Trump.....

Careful, he might put on a pantsuit to mock Hitlery tomorrow.

But he did do a good mock of Boehner, but it wasn't intentional. I guess your right, he only mocks Repubes that don't agree with him.
glenn-beck.jpg
BoehnerJohnCrying1.jpg

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So I watched the protesters in California Wave Mexican flags, rush police lines, and commit acts of violence at the GOP convention. I'm surprised the media covered the Mexican flag wavers, folks draped in the Mexican flag protesting at a convention that is part of the process to select the next President of the United States of America.

I'll say it again: The protesters were waving Mexican Flags when they charged the entrances and met a police line, in America protesting an American Presidential candidate, not a Mexican one.

The protesters are actually helping Trump with their actions. Average American's will see a bunch of protesters waving Mexican flags and be turned off by it, or incensed by it.

The nastier and more violent the protesters get (Mexican flag wavers included), the more support Trump gets from Average Americans. The left just doesn't get it. I don't think they ever will.

With the Bikers for Trump and Truckers for Trump coming to the Cleveland convention, An entrepreneur should be able to cash in and set up cage matches for ESPN. :giggle:

Last edited:

SgtRock

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Funny how the lamestream media doesn't care about these scumbags waving Mex flags but get all up in arms if there's a confederate battle flag anywhere in the neighborhood.

Hang on folks...it's gonna be a HELLUVA good ride!

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Its funny how hard they would look for the one idiot at a tea party rally .So they could label the party racist. Its a very sadd state we have been brought down too .Trump is exposing to everyone what is really happining and what is wrong .The media needs to cover him for ratings but they also expose themselves for who they are . They then scramble to spin it .

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I watched the protesters in California Wave Mexican flags, rush police lines, and commit acts of violence at the GOP convention. I'm surprised the media covered the Mexican flag wavers, folks draped in the Mexican flag protesting at a convention that is part of the process to select the next President of the United States of America.

I'll say it again: The protesters were waving Mexican Flags when they charged the entrances and met a police line, in America protesting an American Presidential candidate, not a Mexican one.

The protesters are actually helping Trump with their actions. Average American's will see a bunch of protesters waving Mexican flags and be turned off by it, or incensed by it.

The nastier and more violent the protesters get (Mexican flag wavers included), the more support Trump gets from Average Americans. The left just doesn't get it. I don't think they ever will.

With the Bikers for Trump and Truckers for Trump coming to the Cleveland convention, An entrepreneur should be able to cash in and set up cage matches for ESPN. :giggle:
I hope these bikers and truckers stay away......let the left be exposed for what they are as violent thugs and brownshirts ..it will drive the people into the arms of Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors