Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I watched the protesters in California Wave Mexican flags, rush police lines, and commit acts of violence at the GOP convention. I'm surprised the media covered the Mexican flag wavers, folks draped in the Mexican flag protesting at a convention that is part of the process to select the next President of the United States of America.

I'll say it again: The protesters were waving Mexican Flags when they charged the entrances and met a police line, in America protesting an American Presidential candidate, not a Mexican one.

The protesters are actually helping Trump with their actions. Average American's will see a bunch of protesters waving Mexican flags and be turned off by it, or incensed by it.

The nastier and more violent the protesters get (Mexican flag wavers included), the more support Trump gets from Average Americans. The left just doesn't get it. I don't think they ever will.

With the Bikers for Trump and Truckers for Trump coming to the Cleveland convention, An entrepreneur should be able to cash in and set up cage matches for ESPN. :giggle:
Illegals from Mexico tell us we can't enforce our own laws, now they tell us who we can or cannot vote for....

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
TRUMP IS AN ACTOR
WAKE THE FUCK UP...
HES PLAYING THE GAME.. HE SAY SHIT PEOPLE WANTS TO HEAR, PEOPLE DUMB ENOUGH TO BELIEVE ALL THAT SHIT,TRUMP IS WALL STREET, PEOPLE FORGETTING THAT PART, TRUMP GAVE A LOT OF MONEY TO THE CLINTONS OVER THE YEARS AND TO MANY OTHER POLITICIANS,THEY ALL LIE, THEY ALL CORRUPT...
ITS SAD TO SAY BUT I THINK WE WILL HAVE THE FIRST FEMALE PRESIDENT... SHE HAS ALL THE EXPERIENCE, THIS COUNTRY IS FUCKED!!! NOBODY CAN FIX IT, THE PROBLEMS SO DEEP..
CAPITALISM 101!!!
Hilary 2016 I have no choice and I'm a republican
Fuck Ted Cruz joker looking moFO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
TRUMP IS AN ACTOR
WAKE THE FUCK UP...
HES PLAYING THE GAME.. HE SAY SHIT PEOPLE WANTS TO HEAR, PEOPLE DUMB ENOUGH TO BELIEVE ALL THAT SHIT,TRUMP IS WALL STREET, PEOPLE FORGETTING THAT PART, TRUMP GAVE A LOT OF MONEY TO THE CLINTONS OVER THE YEARS AND TO MANY OTHER POLITICIANS,THEY ALL LIE, THEY ALL CORRUPT...
ITS SAD TO SAY BUT I THINK WE WILL HAVE THE FIRST FEMALE PRESIDENT... SHE HAS ALL THE EXPERIENCE, THIS COUNTRY IS FUCKED!!! NOBODY CAN FIX IT, THE PROBLEMS SO DEEP..
CAPITALISM 101!!!
Hilary 2016 I have no choice and I'm a republican
Fuck Ted Cruz joker looking moFO

Well they are all playing games, and there really is no solid candidate to vote for so I say give the incumbent a chance.

1935929_10205824391558599_6973194133982540124_n.jpg

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So was Reagan.

Oh, it can be fixed, but fixing it will involve a lot of pain, and I don't think anyone (not even Trump) is willing to do what it takes.
REAGAN? exactly
FIX? Fuck NO!!!
It's permanent!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
THEY ALL LIE!! Enough said!

SgtRock

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Far from enough said...

On background, I'm 60 and have voted Republican in every election since high school. NONE of the establishment candidates or nominees since Reagan have interested me at all. I hated GB senior and barely tolerated junior and both Mclame and Romney were complete pussies.

In order to effect change we need to go outside the political establishment to bring in someone who owes nothing to any PAC, Party or other group. ALL the insiders owe something to somebody (or everything to the almighty party)

The ONLY outsider in this election cycle is Trump.

Yes he gave money to dems and repubs both..in a business enterprise the size of his business you NEED to donate to everybody..the system is that fucked up.

I laughed when I first heard Trump was considering a presidential run..then I listened, and listened some more...then I watched and watched some more...

I believe HE believes what he's been preaching and I have yet to hear him preach one thing I don't like.

Your opinion is just that...yours. I have mine and I'm sticking to it.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I guess he wants another 4 years of Obama since hes voting for hillary .Obama the president that has done more to destroy our country,our culture and our military . You do have a choice vote for anyone but Hillary ! She is head of the biggest criminal operation in America "The Clinton foundation " where everything is for sale !!!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

marco67

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Trump could manage the Decay better..

SgtRock

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee

Douggro

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I agree with your first and last sentences. But, no manner of election reforms will change it. Only a change in the electorate will have any effect. If the electorate continue to elect the corrupt, it matters not one wit what the "rules" are. If the electorate will continue to elect the corrupt over and over again, like Pelosi, McStain, Reid and others having their corruption as rather obvious, they certainly will elect equally corrupt politicians to replace them. The Founding Fathers did their best to give the people the means to remove the corrupt from government, and we do have the means to this day, including force of arms, but the electorate has not used them to effect.

It is not the fault of the government, corrupt politicians or even campaign laws and lobbiests that we have a corrupt government. It is the fault of the people. The corrupt government is a symptom, not the cause.
Not that I can disagree with you on this. To my mind, election reforms would be at best a temporary means of tilting the field back in favor of the electorate to wrest control back. Perhaps the rise of a candidate like Trump is the bellwether of a shift in the electorate away from the establishment politicos.. A little revolution now and then isn't a bad thing. ;)

Douggro

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
The main factor in our corrupt government is it's size. It's information overload. Corruption on this scale is much harder at the local level. Possible and not rare, but harder to maintain. We was supposed to have separate states, united in trade, defense, and common individual rights(to use a broad term). These smaller governments would be less prone to fall to corruption as the information is less to digest. Everybody knows the dick running for state office. It helps as a firewall to keep the corruption at state levels from spreading to the rest of the country. What we ended up with is an entire Federal government taking power from the states that allows corruption to grow unchecked.

true true ...one of the points I've never heard a liberal address adequately to me..
It's all about the $$$$$$$$$. States want the money they don't have. Getting funding at the federal level is the only option (which is, in fact, disingenuous). The result is states beholden to the federal government and precedents set within the legal realm.

Both sides have been willing to grow the federal government when it has suited their agendas.

What "we was supposed to have" has been argued since the Founding Fathers: to whit, Jefferson and Hamilton. You're seeming to side with the Jeffersonian position, which is fine AFAIAC. I prefer the balance of opposing views to reach compromise.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

Douggro

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
So I watched the protesters in California Wave Mexican flags, rush police lines, and commit acts of violence at the GOP convention. I'm surprised the media covered the Mexican flag wavers, folks draped in the Mexican flag protesting at a convention that is part of the process to select the next President of the United States of America.

I'll say it again: The protesters were waving Mexican Flags when they charged the entrances and met a police line, in America protesting an American Presidential candidate, not a Mexican one.

The protesters are actually helping Trump with their actions. Average American's will see a bunch of protesters waving Mexican flags and be turned off by it, or incensed by it.

The nastier and more violent the protesters get (Mexican flag wavers included), the more support Trump gets from Average Americans. The left just doesn't get it. I don't think they ever will.

With the Bikers for Trump and Truckers for Trump coming to the Cleveland convention, An entrepreneur should be able to cash in and set up cage matches for ESPN. :giggle:
Did you see any of the stuff about the May Day protests here in Seattle? I don't believe for one second that each and every one of them has anarchist views. There were some, but a lot of them were just idiot hooligans who want to go create mayhem because it's "cool".
I think the same argument can be applied to some of those "protesters" at the Trump rally: idiot hooligans.
And if Trump had pissed off the Irish and people showed up protesting waving Irish flags, would there be the same indignation shown? Just askin'..

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Saying some is a understatment they wernt holligans they were bought and paid for by george seros to cause chaos . Just like he perpetuates the hoax of global warming so he can buy coal companies whos stocks have become worthless .
The difference here is if he pissed off the Irish in america you would see american flags not Irish flags ,same with italians ect...

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Did you see any of the stuff about the May Day protests here in Seattle? I don't believe for one second that each and every one of them has anarchist views. There were some, but a lot of them were just idiot hooligans who want to go create mayhem because it's "cool".
I think the same argument can be applied to some of those "protesters" at the Trump rally: idiot hooligans.
And if Trump had pissed off the Irish and people showed up protesting waving Irish flags, would there be the same indignation shown? Just askin'..

That's a false narritive being created by the elite....there has been nowhere near the level of violence from Trump supporters as there has been from the left.In California there was alot of violence and destruction committed by mexicans and the left...there is not a single incedent that comes close to that committed by Trump supporters to equate the two is a false narritive being manufactured by the media to give permission permission to illegal aliens and their supporters and the BLM movment to threaten Americans with violence for political dissent.
The media is trying to sell this narritive that it is Trumps fault that the left riots and beat people and disrupt political rallies, and that the people who beat people and riot and bear no resposibility for their actions....the devil made them do it.
We see the same thing in the college campuses across America where lecturers are either not allowed to speak because the university administration shuts them down or by triggly puffs disrupting lectures and the excuse is always the same...dissenting political views are now being labeled.."hate speech"...back in the old USSR and in China the label was..."counter-revolutionary"....and it got you jailed,shot,or your food and housing and job taken from you.....the left in America and Europe are acting like brownshirts who are nakedly using violence as a political tool.

Last edited:

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The left is the biggest oponent of free speach

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Of course they all lie just think how many lies you say in a day at work .everybody lies

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That's a false narritive being created by the elite....there has been nowhere near the level of violence from Trump supporters as there has been from the left.In California there was alot of violence and destruction committed by mexicans and the left...there is not a single incedent that comes close to that committed by Trump supporters to equate the two is a false narritive being manufactured by the media to give permission permission to illegal aliens and their supporters and the BLM movment to threaten Americans with violence for political dissent.
The media is trying to sell this narritive that it is Trumps fault that the left riots and beat people and disrupt political rallies, and that the people who beat people and riot and bear no resposibility for their actions....the devil made them do it.
We see the same thing in the college campuses across America where lecturers are either not allowed to speak because the university administration shuts them down or by triggly puffs disrupting lectures and the excuse is always the same...dissenting political views are now being labeled.."hate speech"...back in the old USSR and in China the label was..."counter-revolutionary"....and it got you jailed,shot,or your food and housing and job taken from you.....the left in America and Europe are acting like brownshirts who are nakedly using violence as a political tool.
The protesters that used to wear red Mao t-shirts and Che Guevara t-shirts and protest, bomb University Science labs, and set fire to buildings in the inner city during the 60's and 70's are now the professional protest organizers and leftist University professors who teach (Indoctrinate) our youth in their Ultra Left world view.

A Populist President would threaten that stranglehold on the Universities. A Populist President threatens the status quo in the political machine. The Ultra left and anarchists are threatened with having the volume of their voices turned down, they are threatened with not being able to force change on the populace through their orthodoxy, so they resort to violence.

How many conservative or right wing activists do you see throwing Molotov Cocktails at the police? How many right wing thugs do you see going into Sanders or Clinton's stump speeches and causing mayhem and starting brawls? Did anyone see conservative protesters waving Irish, Polish, Swedish, German, Norwegian, Italian, Czech, French, or European flags of any type at protests or political rallies? I saw a lot of American flags at those functions.

I am for legal immigration. My Grandparents on both sides were legal immigrants. Legal immigration adds to the fabric of the country and makes the USA more competitive. Unrestrained illegal immigration places a tremendous burden on the states and government because of the associated costs with crime, gangs, education, medical, and general quality of life that American citizens have to deal with and pay for. That "free" education that illegal immigrants desire for their children ain't free, We pay for it with taxes.

I'd like immigration to the USA shutdown until the congress can get their heads out of their assholes and create a fair immigration system based on merit and what the potential immigrants can provide to the USA. Australia has a system in place that encourages educated immigrants and those who can contribute to the betterment of the country passage into society. Like most western countries, they don't want masses of functionally illiterate or religious zealots storming their shores demanding asylum and welfare benefits.

A Populist President is a threat to those who make their living being professional victims. No wonder why so many of the ultra left and left despise Trump. He scares the crap out of them because they might actually have to own their shit without someone to blame. The right hates Trump because he's playing by his own rules and can't be muzzled or made to conform to their platform through threats or money.

What ever happens in the election, it's going to play out like a bad soap opera.

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
It's all about the $$$$$$$$$. States want the money they don't have. Getting funding at the federal level is the only option (which is, in fact, disingenuous). The result is states beholden to the federal government and precedents set within the legal realm.
Yeah, and the whole thing was supposed to work the other way around -- the FedGov was a creation of and intended to be beholden to the states!

"A republic -- If you can keep it"

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not that I can disagree with you on this. To my mind, election reforms would be at best a temporary means of tilting the field back in favor of the electorate to wrest control back. Perhaps the rise of a candidate like Trump is the bellwether of a shift in the electorate away from the establishment politicos.. A little revolution now and then isn't a bad thing. ;)

I'm not so sure that most of the reforms I see proposed would be benifficial. I think many of them will be counter productive.

For instance, term limits. It's great for a President as we don't want a dictator. But it doesn't work out well for me if the electorate finally get their collective heads out of their asses and elect some good reps and term limits knock them out after a few years leaving the office open for corruption again.

I think election reforms, as an attempt to remove corruption that is largely born of a lazy and thus ignorant electorate, will just give the electorate a reason to be even more lazy and ignorant because they will think the reforms have solved the problem. Just as regulation does not give consumers incentive to be informed because they believe the regulations protect them, the same will happen to an electorate that believes reforms protect them from corrupt politicians.

No, while I know I am in the minority with people tired of the corruption, I am not for most of the proposed reforms. I feel they are a crutch to lean on and will make it harder to root out corruption over the long term as the electorate relies on the reforms rather than being actively involved. The corrupt elite will quickly find a way marginalize any effect reforms could serve while the electorate wrap themselves in a false security blanket.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think election reforms, as an attempt to remove corruption that is largely born of a lazy and thus ignorant electorate, will just give the electorate a reason to be even more lazy and ignorant because they will think the reforms have solved the problem. Just as regulation does not give consumers incentive to be informed because they believe the regulations protect them

^^^^^^^this in spades.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Do you think cruz should drop out after today ? Hes not, but i hope it dosent hurt . Trump needs to focus on Hillary

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
One thing I would do is I would peg the pay for a federal elected person(congress, senate) to the compensation payed to veterans rated at 100% disabled to include the same medical benefits through the VA. And they only get it while serving. Once they are voted out, no more benefits. But that's an "indirect" election reform.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'd institute a department whose sole purpose would be to investigate congressional corruption.....

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Do you think cruz should drop out after today ? Hes not, but i hope it dosent hurt . Trump needs to focus on Hillary

I don't think it matters what Cruz does after today. He's done.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So you want 4 more years of obama . More regulations ,no growth in economy.yup vote for that

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I dont think they can or will ,they hate cruz . If trump has the votes he needs to be the nominee

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm not seeing the RNC hating Cruz..I think the RNC created Cruz...I think he is a red herringI think the RNC created Cruz in order to make conservtives not write off the party altogether and live with the illusion that the RNC was relevant. that there was a place for them in the RNC, well there isn't.... When Cruz got endorsed by Jeb Bush told me everything I needed to know.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Plus his father killed jfk

ChNeATqU8AAsu8u.jpg

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm not seeing the RNC hating Cruz..I think the RNC created Cruz...I think he is a red herringI think the RNC created Cruz in order to make conservtives not write off the party altogether and live with the illusion that the RNC was relevant. that there was a place for them in the RNC, well there isn't.... When Cruz got endorsed by Jeb Bush told me everything I needed to know.

That's what I think. Cruz was a plant into the Tea Party. He worked for Bush.

But, they are out of tricks. Cruz is done.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So, if your going to make fun of politicians at least make it funny rather than stick your own face in cheetos.

SgtRock

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Real term limits would/should/could herald a return to the citizen politician who desires to serve his country and return home after his term is completed--instead of the professional politicians who are the source of much of the problem in government today.

I think that would be a great start.

Banning any return to politics on the national level after one term would complete the task of squashing that vermin and do us all a huge favor.

SgtRock

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Would also stop these assholes going into politics broke but coming out 20 years later multi millionaires

AMEN my brotha!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors