Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
that thought crossed my mind earlier this afternoon...either life insurance or leverage to insure a long and properous political career in the dnc.
The reports I watched said the emails were in a folder named 'life insurance'

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I truly hope that it's untrue .......that is just pure evil no question

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ive heard and read that in several places also

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Very sick ... your not human if you do things that low ,nor should you be considered one when judgment comes .

No, Arthur that's just you.....most people are like you they are basiclly decent human beings that want to get through life raise their kids in peace and have a few highlights......but there are humans that arent like the common man...they have a rabid gerbel between their ears, and this kind of shit is what they thrive on...most of us dont want power over our neighbor,hell we have a hard enough time running our own lives,but the mad fucks they want power over others they search out positions where they can have power over others....all this machevillian shit is like a banquet to them....they're the kind of twisted bastards that tortured animals when they were kids.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Very sick ... your not human if you do things that low ,nor should you be considered one when judgment comes .

i'll leave that judgement to a higher power, as far as I'm concerned, that's the point that castration should be slow, painful and done mandatorily with a butter knife

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
and Assange and O'keffe both are promising more bombshells to come......"God damn it Huma I real didn't need this shit".....

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i'll leave that judgement to a higher power, as far as I'm concerned, that's the point that castration should be slow, painful and done mandatorily with a butter knife

I think this is the one thing everyone here can agree completely on .
What are we Rome ? WTF ? If it's true it could blow the whole government apart hell the world if other world politicians are implicated . It must be false if Putin knew this he'd be using it .

aspr

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
a7c22130c87c59fb8921efa1fdae47f4.jpg

Holy shit!

Is that what putin is going to send when hitlery wins?

Screw You.
I'm From Texas.

aspr

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I think this is the one thing everyone here can agree completely on .
What are we Rome ? WTF ? If it's true it could blow the whole government apart hell the world if other world politicians are implicated . It must be false if Putin knew this he'd be using it .

It all comes from inside our government, Rouge Patriots sick of corruption. Russia has little to do with it IMHO. Just someone to blame

Screw You.
I'm From Texas.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It all comes from inside our government, Rouge Patriots sick of corruption. Russia has little to do with it IMHO. Just someone to blame

Screw You.
I'm From Texas.

I think it would be hard to look the other way when faced with that sort of information. Especially when the person in question says she's worked for children her whole career

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I thought the name was Satan boom 2

Screw You.
I'm From Texas.

That's supposed to be a super nasty bomb they blow it at ground level to kill anything under ground I think the fireball is over 10 miles of complete incineration

aspr

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Lol, maybe there's 2

I think pat and stew(filling in for glenn beck) where referencing the name being Satan boom 2. And having no idea why the 2 was added.

I fucking hate this thread. Been trying to ignore the massive downward spiral our once great nation is on.

I'll be on my 325 acre ranch in the middle of Texas. Fuck it all.

Screw You.
I'm From Texas.

aspr

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Lol, maybe there's 2

I think pat and stew(filling in for glenn beck) where referencing the name being Satan boom 2. And having no idea why the 2 was added.

I fucking hate this thread. Been trying to ignore the massive downward spiral our once great nation is on.

Screw You.
I'm From Texas.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Screw You.
I'm From Texas.

They said that Satan can wipe the whole state of Texas... #revolt!!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's supposed to be a super nasty bomb they blow it at ground level to kill anything under ground I think the fireball is over 10 miles of complete incineration

Maybe a (LEGIT) war is needed to HARD RESET this country!

aspr

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Mod please delete the double post.
I suck at Internet!

Yes but I doubt they would send it here, better targets in newyork or California. Texas population is to spread out. They would want mass casualties, while taking out military installations and high up government personnel

Screw You.
I'm From Texas.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mod please delete the double post.
I suck at Internet!

Yes but I doubt they would send it here, better targets in newyork or California. Texas population is to spread out. They would want mass casualties, while taking out military installations and high up government personnel

Screw You.
I'm From Texas.

Texas has the most oil don't it!?
You don't wanna destroy the whole country man...
Texas first

aspr

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Texas first

Just like us in Iraq, Russia would want the oil. The vast oil industry in Texas would cost to much to rebuild to make it a worthy target. Lol

Then again if mass devastation is the goal Texas would be a good target.

Screw You.
I'm From Texas.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just like us in Iraq, Russia would want the oil. The vast oil industry in Texas would cost to much to rebuild to make it a worthy target. Lol

Then again if mass devastation is the goal Texas would be a good target.

Screw You.
I'm From Texas.

Destroy the east, keep the west!
Hahaha
Kidding aside, this shit is scary though!!
Fucking Chinese are ready
The Russians are NUCLEAR READY
THE USA IS STILL BUSY READING EMAILS!!
these motherfuckers laughing at us!

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I didn't even have the read the anon article before I knew it had something to do with Epstein. I heard somewhere that Epstein filmed all kinds of "political dignitaries" with minors (read raping children) at the behests of a foreign government to use as blackmail.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I didn't even have the read the anon article before I knew it had something to do with Epstein. I heard somewhere that Epstein filmed all kinds of "political dignitaries" with minors (read raping children) at the behests of a foreign government to use as blackmail.
well Bill used to jet down to a private island that Epstien owned in the carribean kinda regularly and he flew down without the secret service.....I dont know why this surprises anyone.....throughout history men in power shared these excessive and sadistic tastes.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
well Bill used to jet down to a private island that Epstien owned in the carribean kinda regularly and he flew down without the secret service.....I dont know why this surprises anyone.....throughout history men in power shared these excessive and sadistic tastes.

And someone with those taste is more easily manipulated than a junkie. For anyone who ever wondered how a tiny and wealthy country like Israel qualifies for so much aid money and is able to wield such influence, Epstein may be your answer. If I woke up tomorrow and was president, my first order of business would be to cut aid to Israel, Saudi Arabia and Egypt.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So, James Carville not content with attempting to blame the GOP (who hate Trump) for Wienergate..is also now blaming the KGB......nobody told Jimmy that the KGB was disbanded almost 20 years ago....he said the KGB was all over this election...as far as I know and please ..anybody bring forth any information to the contrary....there is not a shred of evidence that the russians are.."all over this election.........so the DNC is trying to say the KGB is a threat to the election and somehow that the massive number of voting machines flipping votes to hilary is not a problem,,,,the large number of dead people voting is not a problem....the estimated 14% of alien nationals registered to vote is not a problem and that we don't need voter ID.....but those god damn commie ruskies are the biggest threat to the election........personally if the dead and illegal aliens can vote ...I say why not the KGB...

Hire Putin, because he will do the job American Politicans won't and for half the price....

Last edited:

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Texas first

No California and Alaska has the most oil.... Texas is just allowed to access theirs.

You attack population centers.... attacking an oil field only makes a bunch bunch of smoke and a mess.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No California and Alaska has the most oil.... Texas is just allowed to access theirs.

You attack population centers.... attacking an oil field only makes a bunch bunch of smoke and a mess.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Sorry Satan 2 does deliver 12 nukes at once capable of incinerating an area the size of Texas or The entire country of France . It is stealth and is immune to warhead defense do to speed it can be delivered . Blink your dead .

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry Satan 2 does deliver 12 nukes at once capable of incinerating an area the size of Texas or The entire country of France . It is stealth and is immune to warhead defense do to speed it can be delivered . Blink your dead .

Yes, but taking out the the East coast and symbolically the original 13 colonies. Has much more political Impact than bombing a bunch of cowboys and rednecks. Also doesn't damage as many resources. No primary targets are same as it always has been, Power and money centers and our military and nukes (if they still actually exist and function, nuke that is).

Sure Texas is a target, just not a primary target, 1 warhead... maybe, in 1st strike. Nobodies stupid enough to waste nukes on rednecks..... First you just piss off the ones that survive. Second you blowup New York and Washington, the republic might just become a neutral party, and sell you the oil.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So, James Carville not content with attempting to blame the GOP (who hate Trump) for Wienergate..is also now blaming the KGB......nobody told Jimmy that the KGB was disbanded almost 20 years ago....he said the KGB was all over this election...as far as I know and please ..anybody bring forth any information to the contrary....there is not a shred of evidence that the russians are.."all over this election.........so the DNC is trying to say the KGB is a threat to the election and somehow that the massive number of voting machines flipping votes to hilary is not a problem,,,,the large number of dead people voting is not a problem....the estimated 14% of alien nationals registered to vote is not a problem and that we don't need voter ID.....but those god damn commie ruskies are the biggest threat to the election........personally if the dead and illegal aliens can vote ...I say why not the KGB...

Hire Putin, because he will do the job American Politicans won't and for half the price....

KGB just changed it's name to FSB.. Same people, same job, new name at least officially..... Snake Head Carville is still an idiot, though..

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
KGB just changed it's name to FSB.. Same people, same job, new name at least officially..... Snake Head Carville is still an idiot, though..
hilarious that he's married to Mary Matlin...
and embarrassing that both him and Donna Brazile are from here.
fucking sagging wastes of skin, the two of them.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The point is Carville purposelly used the term KGB when he knew they no longer exist...he used the term KGB to fearmonger, to arouse a pavlovian response from the days of the cold war....he has not an iota of evidence, he doesn't even have a smoking gun, he has nothing but baselss allegations to distract people from the fact that Hilary is the head of america's biggest crime family.....the ruse is so comical such a last ditch act of desperation that it is sullying the entire Democrat Party as a bunch of lying crackpots who cant ever be trusted.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
that's just some sick shit.
If that shit is true and it comes to light, there will be a fucking armed putsch against them. American's tolerate a lot of shit in government, but that will be the straw that snaps and brings utter violent chaos into the picture.

aspr

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yes, but taking out the the East coast and symbolically the original 13 colonies. Has much more political Impact than bombing a bunch of cowboys and rednecks. Also doesn't damage as many resources. No primary targets are same as it always has been, Power and money centers and our military and nukes (if they still actually exist and function, nuke that is).

Sure Texas is a target, just not a primary target, 1 warhead... maybe, in 1st strike. Nobodies stupid enough to waste nukes on rednecks..... First you just piss off the ones that survive. Second you blowup New York and Washington, the republic might just become a neutral party, and sell you the oil.
No don't take out the area that has enough firearms and trained & knowledgeable people who know how to use them and will fight against ground troops during a post nuke invasion, that would be a horrible strategy.
I agree that Texas wouldn't be the first pick for an attack. But it definitely wouldn't be the last. We are not all rednecks & Cowboys. Texans love Texas, but we also love the USA & we will fight for our country, not just our state.

Screw You.
I'm From Texas.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Comey should've charge that bitch from the beginning!!!
Civil war??? This John Lennon looking motherfucker is smoking some good shit!!
Wink wink nudge nudge fuck u!

aspr

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Comey should've charge that bitch from the beginning!!!
Civil war??? This John Lennon looking motherfucker is smoking some good shit!!
Wink wink nudge nudge fuck u!

Negative. Fight Russia if they where to invade
Assuming the civil war part was directed at my above post lol

Screw You.
I'm From Texas.

aspr

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hell yeah... let's bring the Chinese at the same time!

The US owes them so much fucking money it wouldn't surprise me if they allied with Russia for payback

Screw You.
I'm From Texas.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The US owes them so much fucking money it wouldn't surprise me if they allied with Russia for payback

Screw You.
I'm From Texas.

Those 2 fuckers are ready for war, they are Waiting for the right time
World war 3 and 4 is pending!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors