Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

aspr

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Those 2 fuckers are ready for war, they are Waiting for the right time
World war 3 and 4 is pending!

At the end of 3 I don't think there will be a planet left. Everybody wants to nuke everybody. Jim Jong Dumbass will fire off a few just to help with his little dick syndrome

Screw You.
I'm From Texas.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
If that shit is true and it comes to light, there will be a fucking armed putsch against them. American's tolerate a lot of shit in government, but that will be the straw that snaps and brings utter violent chaos into the picture.
the whole family deserves chemical castration

The US owes them so much fucking money it wouldn't surprise me if they allied with Russia for payback

Screw You.
I'm From Texas.
they've been working together on weapons systems for years, aircraft, SAMs, Ballistic missiles, radar.

aspr

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
the whole family deserves chemical castration

they've been working together on weapons systems, aircraft, SAMs, Ballistic missiles, radar.
I'm not fucking supprised.

The Clinton's should have took the out in 1999 and completely stepped away while they still could

Screw You.
I'm From Texas.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'm not fucking supprised.

The Clinton's should have took the out in 1999 and completely stepped away while they still could

Screw You.
I'm From Texas.
be careful, @pulsevape loves Hillary. He has her picture hanging over his toilet

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
20161101_weiner1.jpg

aspr

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hahahaha, and that's the hard reset that I'm talking about!

Why else are they looking for other life supporting planets, earth is over crowded and the elite want more, always more
be careful, @pulsevape loves Hillary. He has her picture hanging over his toilet
Thats okay. This is america and people can like & vote for whoever they want. I have one in my bathroom too, in the toilet, her and trump. They piss on America, I piss on them

Screw You.
I'm From Texas.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Why else are they looking for other life supporting planets, earth is over crowded and the elite want more, always more

Thats okay. This is america and people can like & vote for whoever they want. I have one in my bathroom too, in the toilet, her and trump. They piss on America, I piss on them

Screw You.
I'm From Texas.
may the lord have mercy on your soul.

ej and I have been saying... both are roads to the same destination, only Trump is not a cheater or pedo bear.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No don't take out the area that has enough firearms and trained & knowledgeable people who know how to use them and will fight against ground troops during a post nuke invasion, that would be a horrible strategy.
I agree that Texas wouldn't be the first pick for an attack. But it definitely wouldn't be the last. We are not all rednecks & Cowboys. Texans love Texas, but we also love the USA & we will fight for our country, not just our state.

Screw You.
I'm From Texas.
Ground attack in the us is suicide.. in this case Texas is just one of fifty states with enough citizen more than willing and able to fight..
I think you missed the point though..... without Washington and the rest of the East coast. We are something less than 50 independent states. Some of which like Texas might just stay the independent Republic it is. I get we will defend the US... I'm just not too sure on how far we, texans and the rest of us, will go to defend DC......

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

aspr

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ground attack in the us is suicide.. in this case Texas is just one of fifty states with enough citizen more than willing and able to fight..
I think you missed the point though..... without Washington and the rest of the East coast. We are something less than 50 independent states. Some of which like Texas might just stay the independent Republic it is. I get we will defend the US... I'm just not too sure on how far we, texans and the rest of us, will go to defend DC......

I understand that the biggest wow factor would be wipe out the original 13 along with all major houses of government with one bomb. Leveling 13 states just sounds scarier than leveling 1, Sq miles aside. They want shock and awe

Screw You.
I'm From Texas.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
may the lord have mercy on your soul.

ej and I have been saying... both are roads to the same destination, only Trump is not a cheater or pedo bear.
Thus is true.... Only difference is one is a train on a fixed track with the throttle wide open.. and the track ends at a cliff.
The other a freeway traffic jam.. at least the are exits and interchanges.. and the possibilry of a course correction.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thus is true.... Only difference is one is a train on a fixed track with the throttle wide open.. and the track ends at a cliff.
The other a freeway traffic jam.. at least the are exits and interchanges.. and the possibilry of a course correction.

I'm going to hold fast to probably not.
the only pluses I see are he will be tied to supreme court nominees, and POSSIBLY do something about healthcare. - although I doubt that would actually happen

I'm just glad he only grabs grown women by the pink parts; and, doesn't actively participate in the pedoism or cheat on his tests like little frat kid.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm going to hold fast to probably not.
the only pluses I see are he will be tied to supreme court nominees, and POSSIBLY do something about healthcare. - although I doubt that would actually happen

I'm just glad he only grabs grown women by the pink parts; and, doesn't actively participate in the pedoism or cheat on his tests like little frat kid.
I wish there was a 3rd option.. that doesn't lead to Paul Ryan picking the president for us...... or Hillary as president.

I will vote for Trump..... fearing he will be a poor president....... This is because I know Hillary will top Obama as the worst.

Good thing is neither will have a second term............

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I wish there was a 3rd option.. that doesn't lead to Paul Ryan picking the president for us...... or Hillary as president.

I will vote for Trump..... fearing he will be a poor president....... This is because I know Hillary will top Obama as the worst.

Good thing is neither will have a second term............

aint that the truth.
I just hope there is a country left after the first.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not me. Trumps not a helpless homeless woman. Thugs pick on people that can't do anything back.

On the bright side, I am looking forward to seeing them burn down their own neighborhoods when Trump wins.

giant-bag-of-popcorn-meme.jpg

I'm not so sure Trump is going to win....I'm thinking Hilary is either going to steal the election or they will assassinate Trump.....How can they let Trump win?....let's just say the DNC sees the writing on the wall and decideds..."man..we got James Carville and Harry Ried and Donna Brazille, and Hilary ranting on TV about russian conspiracies like fucking lunatics. they are making the DNC look like crazy fucks that will say anything tell any lie to get power, we have to throw Hilary under the bus before she totally destroys the DNC and all of us are out of a job..between all the wikileaks dumps,James O'keffe, the stealing of the nomination and the total corruption of the press.. and half a million of her e-mails floating around the internet she's a liablity to the Democrat party so let's cut our losses and have Obama let the FBI take her out of our hair".......

It doesnt make sense...if Trump wins you know he's going to go to the FBI and tell them to spill the story the whole story....and the whole story will go to Podesta,and then to Lorreta Lynch and eventually to Obama....if Trump takes down the Clintons he would have to take down the whole Obama goverment and half the DNC senators....and the shadow goverment ,the globalist are not going to let that happen.plus the fact that Obama has already put Podesta's good buddy,and the guy who was Podestas own personal lawyer, and the equivalent of his sons godfather in charge of the DOJ investigation..I'm not seeing the DNC throwing Hilary under the bus she's connected to the entire DNC power structure,and I dont see them allowing Trump access to the power that would expose Hilary or Obama, and the whole DNC......unless Assange has the equivalent of a nuculear missle he's putting to the head of the shadow goverment.....I dont see how they can allow Trump power.

Last edited:

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm not so sure Trump is going to win....I'm thinking Hilary is either going to steal the election or they will assassinate Trump.....How can they let Trump win?....let's just say the DNC sees the writing on the wall and decideds..."man..we got James Carville and Harry Ried and Donna Brazille, and Hilary ranting on TV about russian conspiracies like fucking lunatics. they are making the DNC look like crazy fucks that will say anything tell any lie to get power, we have to throw Hilary under the bus before she totally destroys the DNC and all of us are out of a job..between all the wikileaks dumps,James O'keffe, and half a million of her e-mails floating around the internet she's a liablity to the Democrat party so let's cut our losses and have Obama let the FBI take her out of our hair".......

It doesnt make sense...if Trump wins you know he's going to go to the FBI and tell them to spill the story the whole story....and the whole story will go to Podesta,and then to Lorreta Lynch and eventually to Obama....if Trump takes down the Clintons he would have to take down the whole Obama goverment and half the DNC senators....and the shadow goverment ,the globalist are not going to let that happen.plus the fact that Obama has already put Podesta's good buddy,and the guy who was Podestas own personal lawyer, and the equivalent of his sons godfather in charge of the DOJ investigation..I'm not seeing the DNC throwing Hilary under the bus she's connected to the entire DNC power structure,and I dont see them allowing Trump access to the power that would expose Hilary or Obama, and the whole DNC......unless Assange has the equivalent of a nuculear missle he's putting to the head of the shadow goverment.....I dont see how they can allow Trump power.

It's not over until the fat lady sings. The last couple of days have brought about
the seeming rebellion of Comey against Lynch
the disassociation of Hitlery and Obama in social forums,
some Democrats are jumping off the DNC wagon and asking for Kaine to replace Killary
The FBI just started parsing Huma's emails and Assange isn't finished releasing the dirt.

The next couple of weeks are bound to be very interesting.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's not over until the fat lady sings. The last couple of days have brought about
the seeming rebellion of Comey against Lynch
the disassociation of Hitlery and Obama in social forums,
some Democrats are jumping off the DNC wagon and asking for Kaine to replace Killary
The FBI just started parsing Huma's emails and Assange isn't finished releasing the dirt.

The next couple of weeks are bound to be very interesting.
I suppose another solution for the DNCs trouble is the one Bill Clinton suggested.....Hilary has an accident shaving one morning...or her "health" takes an unexpected and lethal trun for the worse....they throw Podesta and Lynch under the bus as co-conspirators,build Obama a library in Kenya. and forget about the whole sorid mess.....and the grieving widower goes into seclucion on a carribean island with a staff of underage nurses.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I suppose another solution for the DNCs trouble is the one Bill Clinton suggested.....Hilary has an accident shaving one morning...or her "health" takes an unexpected and lethal trun for the worse....they throw Podesta and Lynch under the bus as co-conspirators,build Obama a library in Kenya. and forget about the whole sorid mess.....and the grieving widower goes into seclucion on a carribean island with a staff of underage nurses.
A health issue seems like a way out..It is said Soetoro has a spread in Dubai and she & Bill in Qatar.
From where there are no extradition treaties.

Last edited:

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Bill will suffer a heart attack and die this year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He/they will be moving to Argentina and living in Hitler's old house.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This appears to be the latest from James O'keffe....another halfwit making comparisons between Trump and Hitler.

Last edited:

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The election is in 6 days...

One thing that would explain much of the behavior we're seeing is if TPTB believe HRC is going to lose.
yup, the week leading up to the election is proving to be suspenseful
but the week after the election will prove the most interesting.
I'd venture the various powers know Hitlery's game is lost, too many fumbles in their foul play.
It's the reaction I'm waiting for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors