Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Knock Knock

IMG_20161103_152007.jpg

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just wondering has anybody in here looked in to the Constitutionalist?
They are a write in or on the ballot. Incase some of have or haven't the names are Darell Castle and vice president Scott Bradley. The way I see it we need to save the Republic. Of course nobody or party is perfect, especially the Dems and Repubs, but they come closer to what this country needs at this time.

Not this year. One of two candidates can win, and normally, there is not enough difference for me to care between the R or D so I'm happy to entertain a Libertarian or Constitutionalist. This year there are stark differences and I've never seen such a blatantly corrupt candidate as Hitlery.

I think it's vastly more important to not allow such blatant corruption than to entertain a third party vote. Forgetting the "personality" traits I may not like in a person, as they don't matter since I'm not looking for a friend, Trump is the best choice for next week.

I think you'll find lots of people that usually vote third party as I do, vote for the R this year. We'll find out soon.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The FBI has found emails related to Hillary Clinton’s tenure as secretary of state on the laptop belonging to the estranged husband of Huma Abedin, Anthony Weiner, according to a U.S. official.

These emails, CBS News’ Andres Triay reports, are not duplicates of emails found on Secretary Clinton’s private server. At this point, however, it remains to be seen whether these emails are significant to the FBI’s investigation into Clinton. It is also not known how many relevant emails there are.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/fbi-finds-emails-related-to-hillary-clintons-state-department-tenure/

If those emails have the address of Hitlery's server then they are emails the hitlery deleted from her server. So, unless they are about yoga or grandkids, they will be proof that work related emails were deleted,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,after the subpoena.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh boy.

http://clashdaily.com/2016/10/wikil...etard-smells-like-boiled-cabbage-urine-farts/

People tell me that Hillary is acting ‘like a retard’ since her head injury. Frankly, considering her normal behavior, I’m surprised anyone noticed! (this is a joke!) Have someone talk to her doctor and see if there’s anything he can give her.

Also, I’ve noticed she’s had an ‘odor’ lately. It reminds me of a combination of boiled cabbage, urine and farts. I’m guessing it’s either connected to her fall or simply the fact that she rarely bathes. Outside of encouraging her to take a shower once in a while, I don’t know what to do about this. — any suggestions would be appreciated.

–sent from my iPad–
[email protected]

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh boy.

http://clashdaily.com/2016/10/wikil...etard-smells-like-boiled-cabbage-urine-farts/

People tell me that Hillary is acting ‘like a retard’ since her head injury. Frankly, considering her normal behavior, I’m surprised anyone noticed! (this is a joke!) Have someone talk to her doctor and see if there’s anything he can give her.

Also, I’ve noticed she’s had an ‘odor’ lately. It reminds me of a combination of boiled cabbage, urine and farts. I’m guessing it’s either connected to her fall or simply the fact that she rarely bathes. Outside of encouraging her to take a shower once in a while, I don’t know what to do about this. — any suggestions would be appreciated.

–sent from my iPad–
[email protected]

Explains the fly anyway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Oh boy.

–sent from my iPad–
[email protected]

Unfortunately that's a fake email (and not from wikileaks). Doesn't mean the claims about her aren't true, though.

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The FBI has found emails related to Hillary Clinton’s tenure as secretary of state on the laptop belonging to the estranged husband of Huma Abedin, Anthony Weiner, according to a U.S. official.

These emails, CBS News’ Andres Triay reports, are not duplicates of emails found on Secretary Clinton’s private server. At this point, however, it remains to be seen whether these emails are significant to the FBI’s investigation into Clinton. It is also not known how many relevant emails there are.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/fbi-finds-emails-related-to-hillary-clintons-state-department-tenure/

If those emails have the address of Hitlery's server then they are emails the hitlery deleted from her server. So, unless they are about yoga or grandkids, they will be proof that work related emails were deleted,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,after the subpoena.
considering the FBI asked for a subpoena after reading these emails I'm gonna bet they aren't about yoga.....much less after notify congress that the investigation was reopened...I doubt they would reopen an investigation based on bridal gowns.

Last edited:

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
if wikileaks has the goods on her ...she won't be able to escape being indited, and Obama will not be allowed to pardon her without making the entire DNC look like a bunch of criminals and totally irrelevant in american politics...if the DNC wants to save themselves they have to cut her lose....the rank and file democrat can lie through their teeth and say they didn't know she was a pile of shit criminal, but the DNC and Democrat politicians won't be able to do that. without wikileaks the DNC, their controled media and the Obama administration would have stolen this election with ease....

Jullian Assange deserves the Presidental Medal of Freedom.
If she would have (when this all first started coming to light) said that she was sorry, that she messed up, quietly (and quickly) deleted what she didn't want ppl to see, and turned the rest over promptly, then most ppl would just shrug at a pardon. With as much as has happened, though, I think there will be a huge backlash if he tries to pardon her.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If she would have (when this all first started coming to light) said that she was sorry, that she messed up, quietly (and quickly) deleted what she didn't want ppl to see, and turned the rest over promptly, then most ppl would just shrug at a pardon. With as much as has happened, though, I think there will be a huge backlash if he tries to pardon her.

I agree...there is a sense in america, and I think The phenomena of Trump is an expression of this sense of outrage, that the people feel they are no longer citizens..that they are subjects...that their lives are out of their hands and that a faceless elite are over riding the peoples will and dicatating an agenda that is the enslavement of the american people. The people are feed up ,the goverment is damn lucky the people aren't building guillotines, and are still participating in a political solution, but if Hilary walks all bets are off...the people will see the goverment as illegitamate ...if that happened I wouldnt at all be surprised to see massive acts of civil disobedince, or a General Strike. I think people would give up on a political solution...at this point the only thing that can save the DNC is to fill America up with forgien invaders to stuff the ballot boxes with....to put a gun to the head of citizens take their money and buy the votes of illegal aliens, and rapeugees.

The really disturbing part..is how no Democrat politican has the integrity to come forth and ask Hilary to step down. or has they themselves come out and say they wouldn't vote for HIlary...they will not be able to distance themselves from her crimes now....the entire DNC is being indited now...their silince is complicity.

Last edited:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I do have a third party option for the Sanders supporters that don't want to vote for Hitlery or Trump. Hell, he's better than Johnson. Do a write in.

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I do have a third party option for the Sanders supporters that don't want to vote for Hitlery or Trump. Hell, he's better than Johnson. Do a write in.

My state doesn't allow write-ins. Attempting to do so spoils your ballot and invalidates that portion of your ballot. Only choices in my state are to leave blank, vote Republican, vote Democrat, or this year (which is unusual for my state, last time was 16 years ago) vote Libertarian. That being said, my state is a guaranteed win for Trump, so I'm thinking of voting Libertarian just to help keep the Libertarian party recognized by my state.

Up until a recent (last year) change in the law, a party had to get at least 10% of the vote for Pres. or Gov. in order to continue to be recognized. The recent change now makes it 2.5%. Still, that means every 3rd party vote counts because it keeps choices open. To get initially recognized and on the ballot, 3rd parties have to get a certain number of signatures on petition (based on # of votes cast in last election). The green party tried and failed (again).

Anyway, since my state is basically guaranteed to give the nod to the Republican nominee, I'm considering giving my vote to Johnson merely to try to help keep options open in future elections.

Mark1963

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
are you serious? They actually said the RUSSIANS stole it?....there is not a shred of evidence to suggest this....this is what I mean about credibility,,,this isn't Stalins.USSR circa 1950...we have the internet...Does the DNC seriously believe they can just spew transparent propoganda and the masses are going to stay quite about it.

Oh yeah, they can. Example? My ex-landlord from a few years ago (whom I went to visit the other day) is 74 yrs old. Nice guy and fun to talk to. But he's a Democrat. So, I get to his house, get invited in and they have cable news going on their TV..... MSNBC.

There's absolutely no talking to him about any of this. MSNBC says x, y & z and that's the gospel.

Seriously.... some of these outlets have people so buffaloed that it makes me sick to my stomach.

Mark1963

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I think you'll find lots of people that usually vote third party as I do, vote for the R this year. We'll find out soon.

Yeah. I voted Libertarian in 2008. We got Obama. I held my nose to vote for Romney. Many Repubs stayed home. We got Obama.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh yeah, they can. Example? My ex-landlord from a few years ago (whom I went to visit the other day) is 74 yrs old. Nice guy and fun to talk to. But he's a Democrat. So, I get to his house, get invited in and they have cable news going on their TV..... MSNBC.

There's absolutely no talking to him about any of this. MSNBC says x, y & z and that's the gospel.

Seriously.... some of these outlets have people so buffaloed that it makes me sick to my stomach.
This is 2016...we have the internet the globlaist control of information has been broken...we have Jullian Assange and wikileaks...if at this point there are people that are still are supporting Hilary ...it is your Karma...you have made a concious choice to IGNORE the truth...you know the truth,but you choose to ignore it and support evil....when people try and say they didn't know ...they are lying......Assange is saying what I thought...that Trump will not be ALLOWED anywhere near the whitehouse....elections don't matter the whole thing is rigged.......how long do you think America can last when the people KNOW with certainty that their elections are rigged...

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't think they'll indict her until after Trump is Pres. Unless she wins. The full investigation could take months. Even with good email proof, witness's will have to be deposed, etc. I don't think O can pardon her until she is charged.
Obama can do the pardon today for all pat crimes and all edged crimes....... charges are not required..

There will be no indi indictment till after a Grand Jury is setup. That is 6 months to a couple Year away.. at this point unless impeached by Congress after she's in office. The actual trial will not start till sometime during the next presidential election.

WE ARE SCREWED.

Slightly less screwed If Donald wins.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Mark1963

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
This is 2016...we have the internet the globlaist control of information has been broken...we have Jullian Assange and wikileaks...if at this point there are people that are still are supporting Hilary ...it is your Karma...you have made a concious choice to IGNORE the truth...you know the truth,but you choose to ignore it and support evil....when people try and say they didn't know ...they are lying......Assange is saying what I thought...that Trump will not be ALLOWED anywhere near the whitehouse....elections don't matter the whole thing is rigged.......how long do you think America can last when the people KNOW with certainty that their elections are rigged...

Did you even read what I said? My karma? I made a conscious choice to ignore the truth?

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Did you even read what I said? My karma? I made a conscious choice to ignore the truth?

Relax. He used the generic "you". It's your Karma. Generic "your", meaning anyone supporting Hitlery, not you personally.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Oh boy.

–sent from my iPad–
[email protected]

Kinda explains why "Slick Willie" will screw anyone but HER:giggle::devil:

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Backlash smacklash.... Obama is gone.. and getting rich on speaches in 2 months.

Pardon no pardon makes no difference to him..

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Obama can do the pardon today for all pat crimes and all edged crimes....... charges are not required..

No. Politically he cannot. A pardon implies guilt whether charged or not. He will not declare Hitlery de facto guilty by giving her a pardon before indictment. The liberals would not be able to claim "partisan witch hunt" and deny she broke the law. A early pardon would destroy the elite.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No. Politically he cannot. A pardon implies guilt whether charged or not. He will not declare Hitlery de facto guilty by giving her a pardon before indictment. The liberals would not be able to claim "partisan witch hunt" and deny she broke the law. A early pardon would destroy the elite.
Well then if she wins... we get 4-8 years of impeachment votes. Fun times.

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
If she wins, a full pardon of any crimes she "did commit or may have committed" would be be justified on the basis that it's needed to allow her to "govern effectively" without a cloud of endless investigations hanging over her head.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
If she wins, a full pardon of any crimes she "did commit or may have committed" would be be justified on the basis that it's needed to allow her to "govern effectively" without a cloud of endless investigations hanging over her head.
exactly

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
fa68bbf18370b7486b582da1229e9131.jpg

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

No matter how it is justified, it will further lift the veil on corruption. It's still implies guilt.

The government still needs the consent of the people. The elite are nefarious, not stupid. They only have consent when the majority of people are fooled. Waking up more sheep by prepardon would be ill advised. They'd be better off to back off and rebuild for 2020.

Obama pardons Hillary headlines is very poor optics. While I'm sure there would be spin(justification), only the most ardent Jim Jones type koolaid drinkers will be fooled. I know there are allot of them but,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
nope...that dog aint gonna hunt...we must grant immunity to a criminal so she can get the trains running on time.....what is the bitch hugo chavez.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I guess Madonna started a trend...it looks like Jay Z is gonna give blow jobs for Hilary too.God knows what you can't get off his wife for a vote.....shouldn't the DNC just go back to the days of passing out pork chops and free hot sauce.......

Mark1963

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Im not talking about you...Im talking about the people who still voting for Hilary as this point, like your landlord...I just cant cut people like that any slack anymore.

:hug:

What's funny about that is that I didn't even bother bringing up the Clinton bullshit. Him and his wife are solid Dems, and if MSNBC says it is so, then it is.:crazy:

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
No matter how it is justified, it will further lift the veil on corruption. It's still implies guilt.

The government still needs the consent of the people. The elite are nefarious, not stupid. They only have consent when the majority of people are fooled. Waking up more sheep by prepardon would be ill advised. They'd be better off to back off and rebuild for 2020.

Obama pardons Hillary headlines is very poor optics. While I'm sure there would be spin(justification), only the most ardent Jim Jones type koolaid drinkers will be fooled. I know there are allot of them but,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
I agree a pardon would be poor optics. But what if Barry believes the evidence that these investigations would eventually uncover is likely to do much more damage to that consent than a pardon? ;)

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Im not talking about you...Im talking about the people who still voting for Hilary as this point, like your landlord...I just cant cut people like that any slack anymore.

I don't know how any law enforcement who knows what's on wieners computer if it is truly as bad as said can keep their mouth shut . Never mind the people in this country who are voting for Clinton

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I agree a pardon would be poor optics. But what if Barry believes the evidence that these investigations would eventually uncover is likely to do much more damage to that consent than a pardon? ;)
man that is playing with fucking fire...just imagine if wikileaks or somebody else leaks the shit......imagine trying to convince the people they didn't have a right to know.....this shit about the elite being above the law is not gonna fly anymore.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
:hug:

What's funny about that is that I didn't even bother bringing up the Clinton bullshit. Him and his wife are solid Dems, and if MSNBC says it is so, then it is.:crazy:
tell me about it..I have a brother like that...he only hears what he wants to hear. a great socialist...he'd steal the pennies off a dead mans eyes...come to think of it ....I think he did once...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors