Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Actually there was a woman that got beat and yesterday a old man supporting Trump got beat down by a teen Hillary supporter

That's fuck up!!!
That's how fuck up some people are!
Make America hate again!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No one is supporting beating anyone, we are disputing the reality of said beating.

Right? Incapable of two way communication
I think Hazy had it right the other day, generational or regional difference

Wit of half
really what do you base that on?..you the halfwit that is looking for nazis under Trumps doormat..finds is dubious that a Trump supporter would be attacked...even though there are literally dozens of incidents that Trump supporters having been attacked all across the country at Trump rallies, after the fire bombing of the RNC headquarters in NC,and after James O'keffe has documented the DNC hiring people to incite violence...you and your crib mate find it unlikely that a group of thugs would attack a Trump supporter.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow
They made you believe it was real huh!
Hollywood!

crying_baby_cot.jpg

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Actually there was a woman that got beat and yesterday a old man supporting Trump got beat down by a teen Hillary supporter
this election has brought out the worst in people... everyone

to that extent, there is simply no excuse to ever.. EVER raise hands to any woman.
it' sad that even has to be said.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

to that extent, there is simply no excuse to ever.. EVER raise hands to any woman.
funny-quotes-stupid-people.png

actually I think this election has been great, and brought out the best in people...it brought out people who refuse to go along with the elite and stood up to them shoving a globalist shill down their throats..it has exposed one of the most corrupt and evil crime families on the planet...it has discredited a media that has long controled the narritive, and helped install a the alt media as a political force...it has exposed the DNC as massively corrupt....and it has made clear the globalist control over the westeren republics, and who the real enemies of the people are.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

What does ones genitals have to do with wether or not people should be beat or not.

One should not beat anyone. Unless...... they deserve it.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
funny-quotes-stupid-people.png

actually I think this election has been great, and brought out the best in people...it brought out people who refuse to go along with the elite and stood up to them shoving a globalist shill down their throats..it has exposed one of the most corrupt and evil crime families on the planet...it has discredited a media that has long controled the narritive, and helped install a the alt media as a political force...it has exposed the DNC as massively corrupt....and it has made clear the globalist control over the westeren republics, and who the real enemies of the people are.
my first reaction was
laughter.gif

then i thought about it.

it certainly brought out the best vocabulary from you.
halfwit and cunt, both are very complicated words, and I'm proud to know that you are able to effectively deploy them.

its also been great being afforded the opportunity to talk to someone that you agree with on most things, but have a few differences of opinion with.

think about it, you have been such a great person to have effective two way conversation with in this thread. You have also treated those with whom you disagree, with the utmost respect and not resorted to name calling or complete idiocy at all.
(please note the sarcasm is intended as the meme illustrates my point perfectly)

amazingly, if you took the time to actually read what i have written in its entirety you would see that we agree on most things. you have now even reposted some of the same videos that i have posted, but you still insist that I am the cunty twit- which is hilarious being that you are now using my own sources.

the only difference we have is that I don't think your savior is a savior at all.

Last edited:

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
What does ones genitals have to do with wether or not people should be beat or not.

One should not beat anyone. Unless...... they deserve it.

wow...
maybe its the way i was raised.... you never hit a woman. period end of discussion.

for the record, he was not referring to the same situation discussed earlier in the thread....
i am referring to daily life in RE: abusive relationship

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
wow...
maybe its the way i was raised.... you never hit a woman. period end of discussion.

for the record, he was not referring to the same situation discussed earlier in the thread....
i am referring to daily life in RE: abusive relationship
That's sexist......

You shouldn't hit anyone.... why limit this to just the woman? Are they extra weak or something? I thought women were equal to men.. shouldn't same rules and retoric apply?

People who want to be treated equally.... need to stop insisting on special treatment.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
That's sexist......

You shouldn't hit anyone.... why limit this to just the woman? Are they extra weak or something? I thought women were equal to men.. shouldn't same rules and retoric apply?

People who want to be treated equally.... need to stop insisting on special treatment.

you must be looking for an argument, I'm not biting,
Did I say it was ok to beat anyone, male or female?
I DIDNT THINK SO

Either way, you know what I'm referring too. Some of us, still treat women with respect and chivalry. If treating women with respect; and, the way I want my mom and sister to be treated by a guy is sexist, than yes I'm sexist.

I guess I'm adding you to my growing ignore list from this trainwreck.

Last edited:

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I want to know when the arrests are gonna happen ? I thought today anonymous and Wikileaks were releasing the goods ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I want to know when the arrests are gonna happen ? I thought today anonymous and Wikileaks were releasing the goods ?

I did read somewhere (i cant remember where) that they found the transmission signal of a "listening" device at the dnc headquarters.

I cant wait to see a "perp" walk.
The shit on the Camp Clinton side is more insane than I ever could have thought, its like the bad side of a lifetime movie.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They say Weiner and huma have flipped to save themselves . The whole thing is insane if true . They say they have pictures taken by Israel intelligence of bill fucking a minor .

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
They say Weiner and huma have flipped to save themselves . The whole thing is insane if true . They say they have pictures taken by Israel intelligence of bill fucking a minor .

holy fuck!
i heard the wieners flipped, i hadn't heard about the pictures.
FUCK THATS NUTS!!!
i saw someone say the two of them are both pedophiles. She wasn't only in it for the money, but the pleasure as well .

That is sad. So sad if it is all in fact 100% true, to know that we had a presidential family involved in such evil and filth.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
holy fuck!
FUCK THATS NUTS!!!
i saw someone say the two of them are both pedophiles. She wasn't only in it for the money, but the pleasure as well .

That is sad. So sad if it is all in fact 100% true, to know that we had a presidential family involved in such evil and filth.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Arrests? Will Hillary be arrested ya think??

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Fucking crazy right ? If it's true the whole government is fucked

if its true, they need to push for trump to win; arrest every last one of them and be harsh and public with the entire ordeal.
If it is not true, they need to publish any and all information proving that.

either way, its long past time to be fucking honest about.
Nothing but respect for the FBI, and any agent, that is turning and telling the truth.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hell she could still win then we have president Kaine !

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
scary because that dude straight up looks like Ronald McDonald.
- he is also more left wing than she is; and, probably one of the regulars to orgy island himself.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
you must be looking for an argument, I'm not biting,
Did I say it was ok to beat anyone, male or female?
I DIDNT THINK SO

Either way, you know what I'm referring too. Some of us, still treat women with respect and chivalry. If treating women with respect; and, the way I want my mom and sister to be treated by a guy is sexist, than yes I'm sexist.

I guess I'm adding you to my growing ignore list from this trainwreck.
This I agree with....

I just have a problem with the never hit a woman... because she is a she thing...... it assumes females are inferior.....

it has nothing to do with respect. And is in fact the opposite of it.

If you have respect for someone things never escalate to violence in the first place..

Last edited:

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
when hell freezes over.....the only way to bring her down is with a stake of holly through the heart.

That may not work either! there is an old Irish saying " The Devil loves his own "

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
holy fuck!
FUCK THATS NUTS!!!

I don't expect the main stream media to cover this stuff until it is posted all over the net and they can't ignore it. Weiner's got his insurance policy, the emails that may take down a future president. This is serious stuff, Constitutional Crisis type stuff.

Who ever wins, you know the result will be contested and go to the courts. That's just the way it is now with the cesspool politics and politicians. Throwing lawyers at the problem will only make lawyers rich and force us to have to deal with this corrupt political garbage for months on end.

We can't trust the main stream media, they are bought and paid for by the DNC and rich Democrats. Most of the news outlets behave like the American version of Pravda. State Sponsored News.

Newspapers are fighting for relevance in an increasingly digital age, they are in the last days of their empire. When bias is so obvious that a 5 years old can see it, that's our media today. One man or woman can't change it, only the lack of money and relevancy can coupled with a populace that won't tolerate it. We are slowly gaining ground there, but the monied elites will fight with everything they have to keep status quo so they can make more money off of the situation.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
reporters are already submitting their copy for review by Hilary just imagine if she is elected...we will have a state controlled press..the MSM will submitt every story for whitehouse approval ...or better yet Hilary will install a press liason which will just issue their copy for them.

As an aside Anthony Weiner is being tucked away in a rehab center for sex addicts in rural Tennesse.....I don't know if the DNC put him there to keep him away from the press, or whether the FBI put him there to keep him away from DNC assasins...people that embarrass the DNC this election keep winding up dead.....
Seth Miller
John Ashe
Shawn lucas.

Last edited:

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Breaking News on CNN
Trump rushed offstage at Nevada rally! ..surrounded by police .. wonder who threatened him.. wow

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
she finally snapped......by any means neccessary bitches...It's my turn god damn it ..It's my turn.....they said if I took a dive for that jug eared moron, I'd be next....you and those god damn deplorable crackers aren't gonna take it away from me.....I'm doing this for us Huma baby...God I hate Reno!
Hillary_Gun331-880x513.jpg

Last edited:

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
For those that missed it, Google: Podesta spirit cooking

Yeah, it's supposedly performance art, but it's some messed up shit. I said at the time (and still do) that Piss Christ was art (highly offensive art, but art nonetheless), and even *I* think this whole spirit cooking thing isn't art.

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors