Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
OMG... that shit is crazy hahaha
I want some of that baby milk so I can get rid of my knee pain...

I'm sure you can get it on one of the "spirit Dinners"
I hope its not order by number.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I agree a pardon would be poor optics. But what if Barry believes the evidence that these investigations would eventually uncover is likely to do much more damage to that consent than a pardon? ;)

Sure, that's possible. Stop any more from coming out. I think, like pulse mentioned, it won't stop leaks. Though we never hear about it, Hitlery's email server was discovered by Guccifer(The original Romanian hacker), not an investigation.

The DNC hacks and Podesta email hacks(or insider leaks) that have shown collusion in government were Guccifer 2.0, not an investigation.

I don't see much advantage for an early pardon. She can still be impeached if she were to win.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep, but unless the Senate gets 60 votes to convict, it's would end like Bill's. And you know how the Democrats circle the wagons.

Sure. But if the headline is, "Obama Pardons Clinton", that 60 could well be attainable. Dems want to be re-elected.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Sure, that's possible. Stop any more from coming out. I think, like pulse mentioned, it won't stop leaks. Though we never hear about it, Hitlery's email server was discovered by Guccifer(The original Romanian hacker), not an investigation.

The DNC hacks and Podesta email hacks(or insider leaks) that have shown collusion in government were Guccifer 2.0, not an investigation.

I don't see much advantage for an early pardon. She can still be impeached if she were to win.

I vote for "Preventative Impeachment".

Let's get it done now before the election:gaah:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I mean just imagine...what if somebody in the FBI has already leaked the wienergate stuff to assange.....oh wouldn't that be a fly in the ointment.....then barry has to explain why he allowed Hilary to continue running when he knew she was a criminal....hell he could probablly wind up indited himself...

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep, but unless the Senate gets 60 votes to convict, it's would end like Bill's. And you know how the Democrats circle the wagons.
Hilary's popularity is a figment of the media's imagination...it is a manufactured lie....a whole helluv alot of liberals are majorly pissed off at what the DNC pulled this election.....if you supported Hilary this election you could very well find yourself facing an open revolt....just as the tea party started a revolt within the GOP the DNC could be facing just such a revolt after the election...not all liberals are getting a check from the DNC like the one Micheal Moore got....and when Hilary starts cranking up her war rhetoric she's gonna come up against a brick wall. she will have to manufacture a false flag, and even then it won't be enough...who's gonna follow that bitch into the breach...not conservatives who know she stole the election, and not liberals who think they've been lied to since Bernie got buried in a swamp in New jersey.....No matter how you slice it Hilary will not be able to goveren a country where she has so many enemies.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I mean just imagine...what if somebody in the FBI has already leaked the wienergate stuff to assange.....oh wouldn't that be a fly in the ointment.....then barry has to explain why he allowed Hilary to continue running when he knew she was a criminal....hell he could probablly wind up indited himself...

I'm probably wrong; but, I think ive read somewhere that Assange has gotten everything he has from one or multiple FBI agents.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
He's FUCK EITHER WAY!

indeed.
the only thing he has going for him, is that secret service like the guy as does the G-men.
I gotta think that will make it easier for them to want to protect the guy. Not that it will stop someone with a .338 lapua

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
indeed.
the only thing he has going for him, is that secret service like the guy as does the G-men.
I gotta think that will make it easier for them to want to protect the guy. Not that it will stop someone with a .338 lapua
He's got his own detail - Israeli's plus the secret service. who knows what tomorrow will bring, or the next day.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
He's got his own detail - Israeli's plus the secret service. who knows what tomorrow will bring, or the next day.
Israeli's? nobody wants to cross the chosen people.

some badass dudes there in Mossad.

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Sure. But if the headline is, "Obama Pardons Clinton", that 60 could well be attainable. Dems want to be re-elected.
Guys, it takes TWO THIRDS of the Senate to convict. That's 67.

That's VERY hard to attain. Impeachment trials have only happened twice in US history, and both failed to convict.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Guys, it takes TWO THIRDS of the Senate to convict. That's 67.

That's VERY hard to attain. Impeachment trials have only happened twice in US history, and both failed to convict.
realisticly speaking the level of criminality and breach of ethics Hilary is involved in is way beyond the pale, no president in our history comes close...she belongs in some third world shithole not in a moderen republic.....Nixon was a boy scout compared to her...Personally I pray the DNC sticks by her..it will destroy them.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Show Time In 3 Days

14925514_10207353800792874_1026529167380426092_n.jpg VOTE.POSTER.RED_.jpg

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The republican party hoped that Trump would normalize, instead normality trumpized.

quote-all-truth-passes-through-three-stages-first-it-is-ridiculed-second-it-is-violently-opposed-arthur-schopenhauer-164749.jpg

This kinda sound about like how the media has handled Donald Trump?

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
FUCKLITICS
That's why shit never gets DONE!!
TRUMPANZEES VS the SYSTEM
I wish you all the luck in the planet!

Mark1963

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
FUCKLITICS
That's why shit never gets DONE!!
TRUMPANZEES VS the SYSTEM
I wish you all the luck in the planet!

Talking about hypocrisy. You're the new poster child. Yeah, shit never gets done and then you spew the Trumpanzees line. Did you learn that at Democratic Underground?

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Talking about hypocrisy. You're the new poster child. Yeah, shit never gets done and then you spew the Trumpanzees line. Did you learn that at Democratic Underground?
pay him no mind...the rest of us don't...he's an intellectual pygmy that goes around spewing MTV soundbites, and supports the beating of defensless women if they dont vote for Hilary. We just allow ej to sit in his crib and eat his own feces.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
pay him no mind...the rest of us don't...he's an intellectual pygmy that goes around spewing MTV soundbites, and supports the beating of defensless women if they dont vote for Hilary. We just allow ej to sit in his crib and eat his own feces.
I support the beating of any that do vote for Clinton.... fwiw.. I would say same if republican was a Bush.

IMO... you want royalty go back to mother England.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I support the beating of any that do vote for Clinton.... fwiw.. I would say same if republican was a Bush.

IMO... you want royalty go back to mother England.

nah...they deserve their karma,but if we start allowing violence to be used as a political tool we may as well just hand out kalishikovs and have chaos....I do however support anyone's right to defend themselves when violence is being perpetuated against them or their right to free speech.

Dalai+4.jpg

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
like most people you've met in life...we do ignore you....we don't need a button nature has provided them for us ....they come with the body.

LOL
thank you for dedicating a group message about me... bunch a pussies!!

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
nah...they deserve their karma,but if we start allowing violence to be used as a political tool we may as well just hand out kalishikovs and have chaos....I do however support anyone's right to defend themselves when violence is being perpetuated against them or their right to free speech.

Dalai+4.jpg
Your right.. I actually don't support violence against anyone....

That doesn't mean my guns aren't loaded though.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

LOL
You gonna get a PM from the BLAHRICANS to ignore me... you don't have to respond to things I say dude, it's pointless!!

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Push the IGNORE BUTTON
Cry babies

We are the dumb ones, and behind but pulse is reposting a video I posted last week about huma.
Oh that's right, we are in the middle so we are half wit cunts
:giggle:

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Anyone supporting them beating that woman is a very sick person.
No one is supporting beating anyone, we are disputing the reality of said beating.

HALFWITS! Lol!

Right? Incapable of two way communication
I think Hazy had it right the other day, generational or regional difference

Wit of half

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We are the dumb ones, and behind but pulse is reposting a video I posted last week about huma.
Oh that's right, we are in the middle so we are half wit cunts
:giggle:
This is the idiot who compared Trump to Hitler....after an exhaustive study of 12 minutes on youtube on the History of the German people.
and who on depending on the weather has said he will vote for
Trump
Hilary
Johnson
and now who knows...he has to check with Saturday night live on what to do next.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors