Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Jesus Hillary flying on the pedo express without billy there... Guess she wanted under aged pink tacos.
I honestly hope the whole corrupt thing gets lanced like the boil it is.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
it's quite...too quite....wienergate is a gernade that went off ...and our political class is as quite as a tomb....I think the rats are busy scurrying off a sinking ship.and trading favors to avoid prison cells. and throats are being cut in alleyways.....I gotta a feeling we are about to get buried in a flurry of resignations to spend more time with our families....

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
it's quite...too quite....wienergate is a gernade that went off ...and our political class is as quite as a tomb....I think the rats are busy scurrying off a sinking ship.and trading favors to avoid prison cells. and throats are being cut in alleyways.....I gotta a feeling we are about to get buried in a flurry of resignations to spend more time with our families....
Brah, I think it's like the two or three hours you wait in school until the bell rings
and you get to go meet the guy who told you he'd beat your ass after school.

LOL...the silence is anti-climactic. They've scheduled the good shit for right b4, during, and after the election.
It's all about ratings.
It's entertainment.
you gotta
GW359H215

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So, after months and months of listening to halfwitted White crackpots on late night comedy shows compare Trump to Hitler.....America's favorite Black crackpot makes the comparisson between .....Hilary and Hitler...It appears that Louis Farrakhan isn't impressed by the fact Hilary carries hot sauce in her purse....and isn't..WITH HER...or at this point has it WITHERED..

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/11/02/louis-farrakhan-compares-hillary-to-hitler/

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
So, after months and months of listening to halfwitted White crackpots on late night comedy shows compare Trump to Hitler.....America's favorite Black crackpot makes the comparisson between .....Hilary and Hitler...It appears that Louis Farrakhan isn't impressed by the fact Hilary carries hot sauce in her purse....and isn't..WITH HER...or at this point has it WITHERED..

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/11/02/louis-farrakhan-compares-hillary-to-hitler/
6 months slow on the uptick there dude.
As much as I loathe the NO, Farrakhan is ruthless when it comes to her, I mean she DID have his friend murdered in Libya. Countless thousands of "super predators" imprisoned, hundreds of thousands of refugees displaced, starved and raped.. but lest not forget the millions of Haitians stolen from post earthquake.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
6 months slow on the uptick there dude.
As much as I loathe the NO, Farrakhan is ruthless when it comes to her, I mean she DID have his friend murdered in Libya. Countless thousands of "super predators" imprisoned, hundreds of thousands of refugees displaced, starved and raped.. but lest not forget the millions of Haitians stolen from post earthquake.
oh I knew farrakhan didnt like her,but to compare her to Hitler was a new one for me.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You know with this weinergate thing blowing up ..I'm hearing all kinds of wierd rumors and things...and just from the evil shit wikileaks has already exposed about Hilary and Clinton foundation you really can't discount anything....but can you imagine if your part of the Clinton crime ring and your trying to cover your ass....you don't know what the hell information Assange has..you don't know whether to shit or salute.....

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You know with this weinergate thing blowing up ..I'm hearing all kinds of wierd rumors and things...and just from the evil shit wikileaks has already exposed about Hilary and Clinton foundation you really can't discount anything....but can you imagine if your part of the Clinton crime ring and your trying to cover your ass....you don't know what the hell information Assange has..you don't know whether to shit or salute.....

When is he releasing it ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's like Obama appointing this Kadzik in charge of wienergate.....OK he's Podestas buddy, he's kids godfather, thats bad enough...but now we find out through wikileaks that kadzik was feeding information to Podesta during the Clinton e mail investigation.....every time the democrats lie...assange exposes the lie.they are just digging themselves deeper...

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's like Obama appointing this Kadzik in charge of wienergate.....OK he's Podestas buddy, he's kids godfather, thats bad enough...but now we find out through wikileaks that kadzik was feeding information to Podesta during the Clinton e mail investigation.....every time the democrats lie...assange exposes the lie.they are just digging themselves deeper...

But it seems no one cares how is she still in it !

FΛDED

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
You may want to take your yoga mat and return to your safe space....you're asked a simple question and you already feel threatened, you may find this thread a little challengeing for your triggering issues...and your trove of old lady memes.

An old lady for an old fart. Hey, at least I tried. I get an A for effort.
I feel no threats.
Because I have no feelings.
My grammar = :poop: but hey, my spell check works.

<3

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
An old lady for an old fart. Hey, at least I tried. I get an A for effort.
I feel no threats.
Because I have no feelings.
My grammar = :poop: but hey, my spell check works.

<3
no numbnuts..there are no trophy for participation here...like I said stay in your safespace.

Mark1963

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
When is he releasing it ?

My guess is Assange will dump the final blow to Hillaroid over the weekend. She won't have the media to cover for her (ABC, NBC, CBS) because sports rule on the weekends.

Either way, he'll deliver as he said he would and it'll happen before Tuesday. Hillaroid will be defeated in a landslide.... and the leftist kooks will defend her even if she actually gets indicted. Obama will tarnish his "legacy" by pardoning her.

Tons of Democrats in the gov't will be ruined. Tons of Republicans in the gov't will be ruined. Those Repubs will be the usual suspects (anti-Trumpers/globalists).

Oh yeah, this is going to get good over the next 5 days and I'm enjoying every damn minute of it.:bliss:Yeah, I detest hardcore leftists with a passion.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
But it seems no one cares how is she still in it !

really?...she's getting her ass reamed in the polls all over the country the Black vote she was depending on isn't coming out and voting for her..white women without college degrees aren't voting for her....Trump has more women than romney did...Kaine is cancelling speaking engamnets because nobody is showing up for them hell Pence draws more people alone than Hilary and Kaine combined.....democrat pundits are throwing her under the bus..go read what I think it's Pat Cadwell wrote....even the media is distancing themselves from her slowly....her candidacy and her whole staff are taking broadsides daily from wikileaks and the whole bunch are starting to look like butch cassidy and the whole in the wall gang...not a presidental staff..she's screeching like an unhinged banshee on the few speaking engaments she able to get out of her whellchair for....Trump is looking far more presidental than she does..and he's surging in the polls alot of people are comparing it to the Carter/Regan race where Regan was down in the polls till very late in the race.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My guess is Assange will dump the final blow to Hillaroid over the weekend. She won't have the media to cover for her (ABC, NBC, CBS) because sports rule on the weekends.

Either way, he'll deliver as he said he would and it'll happen before Tuesday. Hillaroid will be defeated in a landslide.... and the leftist kooks will defend her even if she actually gets indicted. Obama will tarnish his "legacy" by pardoning her.

Tons of Democrats in the gov't will be ruined. Tons of Republicans in the gov't will be ruined. Those Repubs will be the usual suspects (anti-Trumpers/globalists).

Oh yeah, this is going to get good over the next 5 days and I'm enjoying every damn minute of it.:bliss:Yeah, I detest hardcore leftists with a passion.
from your lips to God's ear.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I tend to agree with your assessment. Two things to consider
are the reactions first of the left if she loses the election or gets indicted either way,
then the alt right's reaction if she doesn't get indicted or she does but Obummer pardons her.
Those are what I'm saving my popcorn for.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I tend to agree with your assessment. Two things to consider
are the reactions first of the left if she loses the election or gets indicted either way,
then the alt right's reaction if she doesn't get indicted or she does but Obummer pardons her.
Those are what I'm saving my popcorn for.
if wikileaks has the goods on her ...she won't be able to escape being indited, and Obama will not be allowed to pardon her without making the entire DNC look like a bunch of criminals and totally irrelevant in american politics...if the DNC wants to save themselves they have to cut her lose....the rank and file democrat can lie through their teeth and say they didn't know she was a pile of shit criminal, but the DNC and Democrat politicians won't be able to do that. without wikileaks the DNC, their controled media and the Obama administration would have stolen this election with ease....

Jullian Assange deserves the Presidental Medal of Freedom.

Last edited:

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Obama will not be allowed to pardon her without making the entire DNC look like a bunch of criminals and totally irrelevant in american politics.
and he gives a damn?
the fucker is leaving to somewhere they can't extradite him.
He'll try. Dude, the MOFO was born in Kenya but he managed to become POTUS.
He thinks his voodoo is infallible. He'll try.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
and he gives a damn?
the fucker is leaving to somewhere they can't extradite him.
He'll try. Dude, the MOFO was born in Kenya but he managed to become POTUS.
He thinks his voodoo is infallible. He'll try.
Dude at this point already the DNC has lost a ton of credibility...they have been caught rigging the nomination,and their chairwoman debbie dumbshit was ousted their new chairwoman got caught not once but several times feeding questions to Hilary during the debate and CNN has refused to rehire her. Podesta is up to his eyes in corruption even lorreta lynch is in trouble.....the entire american media is been caught in colusion to help rig an election.....anymore of this corruption exposed by wikileaks and I don't know if the DNC can get credibility back for a long time.....and assange isn't even done yet....obama may not give a fuck, but there are a whole lot of democrat politicans whose carrers have already been damaged by Hilary's corruption, and by the DNC establishment going along with it.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dude at this point already the DNC has lost a ton of credibility...they have been caught rigging the nomination,and their chairwoman debbie dumbshit was ousted their new chairwoman got caught not once but several times feeding questions to Hilary during the debate and CNN has refused to rehire her. Podesta is up to his eyes in corruption even lorreta lynch is in trouble.....the entire american media is been caught in colusion to help rig an election.....anymore of this corruption exposed by wikileaks and I don't know if the DNC can get credibility back for a long time.....and assange isn't even done yet....obama may not give a fuck, but there are a whole lot of democrat politicans whose carrers have already been damaged by Hilary's corruption, and by the DNC establishment going along with it.
right, and good riddance.
humpty dumpty had a great fall
we can make an omelette

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I got a kick out of CNN today. They were "explaining" one of Trumps remarks about the Kadzik email giving Podesta a "heads up". They popped the email up on the screen and the first thing they "explained" was that Trump was talking about this email, which was stolen by the Russians. LOL.

Like, if they showed us Podesta's in a video smokin a ***** pipe with the disclaimer that it was "stolen by the Russians" then the crack pipe doesn't matter any more.

Last edited by a moderator:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Obama will not be allowed to pardon her without making the entire DNC look like a bunch of criminals and totally irrelevant in american politics.

I don't think they'll indict her until after Trump is Pres. Unless she wins. The full investigation could take months. Even with good email proof, witness's will have to be deposed, etc. I don't think O can pardon her until she is charged.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LIKE WHAT PV SAID
She will be the POTUS, unless these motherfuckers made a deal like
OK DONALD, we will make u president, but you have to promise you don't go after hrc/dnc, until you promised , I Will be the president
Fucking corrupt motherfuckers!!!

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
LIKE WHAT PV SAID
She will be the POTUS, unless these motherfuckers made a deal like
OK DONALD, we will make u president, but you have to promise you don't go after hrc/dnc, until you promised , I Will be the president
Fucking corrupt motherfuckers!!!

roger that.
anything to keep krusty clown and krusty clowned out of the brigg.

and if that happens, Trump starts off owing someone something.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got a kick out of CNN today. They were "explaining" one of Trumps remarks about the Kadzik email giving Podesta a "heads up". They popped the email up on the screen and the first thing they "explained" was that Trump was talking about this email, which was stolen by the Russians. LOL.

Like, if they showed us Podesta's in a video smokin a ***** pipe with the disclaimer that it was "stolen by the Russians" then the crack pipe doesn't matter any more.
are you serious? They actually said the RUSSIANS stole it?....there is not a shred of evidence to suggest this....this is what I mean about credibility,,,this isn't Stalins.USSR circa 1950...we have the internet...Does the DNC seriously believe they can just spew transparent propoganda and the masses are going to stay quite about it.

Last edited by a moderator:

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
are you serious? They actually said the RUSSIANS stole it?....there is not a shred of evidence to suggest this....this is what I mean about credibility,,,this isn't Stalins.USSR circa 1950...we have the internet...Does the DNC seriously believe they can just spew transparent propoganda and the masses are going to stay quite about it.
that has been the dnc's attempt to "hide" this since day 1

trying to make people focus on the Russians stealing information. I guess they think that if they say the Russian's stole it, that no one will care what it says.
what about, how did the Russians steal it from a server in a broom closet, or better yet, are they validating the content of said stolen content of an insecure system in a broom closet?
because Russians stole it, it must be ok?

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Unfortunately, half the country is either too dumb to recognize it or simply doesn't care. I've seen Clinton Apologists claim there's nothing unusual here at all, that it's just "politics as usual".

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unfortunately, half the country is either too dumb to recognize it or simply doesn't care. I've seen Clinton Apologists claim there's nothing unusual here at all, that it's just "politics as usual".
No, dude,,,they aren't dumb....they are liars and they are totalitarian dickheads,they are quisslings and good little germans... they are the kind of scum that will watch their nieghbors be hauled away by the goverment because of political thought crimes....and you should tell that to them to their face....I can';t think of a single episode in American history when anywhere near this level of corruption was Verifablly proven..... not suspected, but proven...people better wake up...the rank and file democrat who will go along with this level of crime will have no problem watching your civil liberties and freedom stripped from you......even Susan Sarandon a well known Hollywood communist/socialist a person whose political thought I despise has the integrity to come out and call Hilary the Queen of Corruption and wont support her...even Jill Stien has called her the biggest threat to world peace...these women aren't republicans....

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

MOST People
VOTE WITH EMOTIONS NOT WITH INTELLECT
AND YES ,most of them, don't CARE!! the only folks that care too much are the people that have too much free time,
GRUMPY
Miserable
And
Hypocrites
That claimed to care about the country but in reality, they only care about themselves...

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
MOST People
VOTE WITH EMOTIONS NOT WITH INTELLECT
AND YES ,most of them, don't CARE!! the only folks that care too much are the people that have too much free time,
GRUMPY
Miserable
And
Hypocrites
That claimed to care about the country but in reality, they only care about themselves...

the kind of old people that get into fights on bingo night; but, they see themselves as Clint Eastwood telling some punk kids to get off his lawn.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Just wondering has anybody in here looked in to the Constitutionalist?
They are a write in or on the ballot. Incase some of have or haven't the names are Darell Castle and vice president Scott Bradley. The way I see it we need to save the Republic. Of course nobody or party is perfect, especially the Dems and Repubs, but they come closer to what this country needs at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors